Showing 146 reviews of 135

Cloud-based property management software

Showing 146 reviews of 135
Bill D.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Good property software for a seasonal business.

Reviewed on 2021/02/04

Very good so far in our 3rd year using this software. The employees are still happy.

Pros

Offers an offseason discount on the subscription and the customer service is outstanding. Native English speakers (Canadians) that are very easy to understand.

Cons

There are things that other programs have but this surprisingly still does not have. They take suggestions on improvements and some customer service employees comment that it is a really good idea but, the changes are slow or do not happen often enough.

Martine P.

Not impressed overall

Reviewed on 2020/03/06

Pros

The reports are the most powerful feature.

Cons

It is one of the least user-friendly software I have ever used. All the functionalities are difficult to find within the platform.

Ruthella T.

Love this system

Reviewed on 2020/09/10

This easily lets me see what my staff see when I'm in my office, my car, or at home. To have a system that I can access all parts of without being tied to my physical site allows me to easily check and help staff, answer a guests question, or help with a Group Folio. I am also able to run my financial reports easily and track sales

Pros

This is a fabulous PMS system for our boutique hotel. I have the ability to easily check reservations and availability from anywhere that I can get wifi. It is easy to teach staff how to made reservations. The Group Folios were a little tricky to learn but are able to handle our different types of groups: individual pay or group pay. The support team is superb, always quick to answer emails and are very wonderful to speak with over the phone. I can easily check reports for ADR, RevPar, and daily revenue, based on the day, MTD, YTD, and compare to the day, month and year previous. All in all, it's everything we need.

Cons

It took a bit in the beginning to get used to having to scroll to get the guests info into their reservation, but now we are used to it. I do wish that it integrated with HotSchedules so that I could see my labor vs revenue without having to enter the numbers into a spreadsheet.

Analisa G.
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

WebRezPro PMS Review

Reviewed on 2020/03/06

Before WebRezPro we were a mess. We used another reservation software company that was a big let down for us. What I mentioned about everything I liked most about WebRezPro was everything we didn't have with our former reservation software company. And the biggest and most crucial piece of WebRezPro that makes me push this company to others in the travel industry, is the customer support. I have never called for support (during working hours of course) and had no one answer. You all rock! From [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (our sales consultant) to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (my implementation coach), and support staff team members like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]...you make my life so much easier!!

Pros

I love everything about the software! It is so user-friendly that even this "old school" lady can use it. The first part for me was making the reservations online and off. It is desk-clerk friendly and traveler-friendly which ultimately makes it easier for my staff and customers. The second part has to be the email set-up for constant communication with my travelers. And the third, but not the last nor least, would be the integration of OTAs. All of this makes my life so much easier, and I finally sleep through the night without worry about my properties!

Cons

The only thing would be the integration with HomeAway, but I can do without for what I am getting upfront with your system.

Kelly H.

Ingonish Chalets

Excellent.

Pros

The ease of use. Anyone can use this software

Cons

There are some features that I would like to see added but nothing major

Rick G.

Rushmore Express Loves WebRezPro

Reviewed on 2019/06/12

We really do love WebRezPro and would highly recommend them. they have worked with us on the problems we've had. WebRezPro really works for us.

Pros

e looked at a few different options before selecting WebRezPro. WebRezPro does a great job at building a PMS that combines functionality with a user friendly UI. The web based system is genius in that it gives us the ability to stay up to date and manage our property on the go. This has saved us numerous times.
But WebRezPro also has a number of great features it includes. it comes with a customizable booking engine which is huge for smaller properties like ourself. It comes with a POS built in. There are so many features it really is a great program. There are some cons but there minor to the pros.

Cons

Housekeeping app and maintenance app are a bit difficult to use. The housekeeping app we struggle with multiple users updating the system and overriding each others updates. great idea love the feature but still haven't been able to get it to work properly.
Maintenance app is good but if it was a separate app like the housekeeping app it would work better and be more functional. currently we are using the maintenance feature to block rooms and Wunderlist as our maintenance management app.
loading payments from a OTA is particularly difficult. We receive large checks tied to reservations but it takes forever to input because of how the payment system is implemented.
Same with changing a room. in order to check someone out early I have to first change the dates of their stay then I can check them out.
adding a space to move reservations around would be helpful. We have to have a room type in our system just for moving reservations around.
I do have suggestions from my staff on how to make these features work better. They would love to use them more. and despite these things we love the program.

Liz I.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Best decision we made for room sales

Reviewed on 2017/01/23

We have been with webrez pro for 2 years and have seen a huge increase on our room sales. Not only is the system easy to implement but efficient and user friendly to all who use this to make reservations. The customer support is the best that I have seen - quick response, easy to understand and more importantly helpful. I highly recommend this product to any business who is considering online reservations.

Pros

Easy to work with, integration with other systems (Maitre D', Expedia and other 3rd party booking systems). Customer service is the best that I have seen.

Cons

the integration with 3rd party booking sites is not complete- certain important booking options are left out of the booking leaving us to pick up the slack and have to contact the guest directly. there is talk that emails may not be integrated between expedia and webrezpro....and really hope this does not happen.

Response from WebRezPro Property Management System

Liz, thank you for your kind words about WebRezPro and our support team. We appreciate your feedback and, as always, welcome your questions and comments so that we can make WebRezPro even better.

We would like to take this opportunity to let you know that we looked into your concern regarding emails between WebRezPro and Expedia no longer integrating. We can assure you that this is not the case and that you will continue to receive the emails.

Thanks again for the wonderful feedback!

Juliane M.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Review (not sure why I have to give a titel...)

Reviewed on 2020/09/03

good. I just wish they had not developed the new platform. The previous one was sleek and streamlined. Now everything is puffy, seems cluttered with pulldown and pop ups. A pain for a busy front desk . All you want when it gets busy is a one pager with all the infos you need to enter clearly visible. The new platform just does not do this. Just made everything slowr and is a pin to handle in a busy shift. also, every time they introduce new features they are buggy with things not working that used to be no issue with the previous version. It is not the best of all options to have us as the client testing their new developments.

Pros

it does what is is supposed to do - (for the programmers of this questionnaire: it is a bit frustrating to force people to enter more text here. I said all I had to say with the one sentence above). thanks

Cons

getting more and more cluttered with the new platform version that is just released

Susan H.

Great reservations software!

Reviewed on 2021/01/14

We have been using WebRezPro for about five years now and are overall very happy with the program.

Pros

It is very nice that the software works with our website for online booking. They also have great customer service.

Cons

When entering groups, some of the info you need to enter is redundant. Also, some of the info does not transfer to the individual reservations once names are entered. It would be nice to "copy" some of the group info like you can on regular reservations. Maybe there is a way to do it and I am just not aware of it.

Chris M.

Very capable, if complex

Reviewed on 2018/12/14

I operate a 28 room hotel. My business is probably smaller than most who use it. For smaller operations, other products may be better suited.

Pros

It does a great deal with few defects. It's rare to find software as defect free as WebRezPro, which is good because your business is at stake. Uptime is very close to 100% - in 12 years, I only had a problem once, which lasted 15 minutes.

Service is excellent.

Cons

It is complex, a byproduct of its vast functionality and customizability. Training staff to use it takes time, but the payoff is worth it. WebRezPro saves me money in the longer term.

Eva Z.
  • Industry: Hospitality

User friendly product with fantastic customer service

Reviewed on 2018/06/14

A proven reliable software which gives me more time for other important things in the daily administration.

Pros

Every aspect of hotel business is covered and constantly updated.
Super tech team which is very knowledgeable.

Cons

Could be easier on setting up folios. Since I am doing this not very often I always struggle a little bit in regards of names, individual invoices and rooms.

Response from WebRezPro Property Management System

Eva, thank you for taking the time to review WebRezPro! We are very happy that you find our customer service and product helpful when running your inn. As for setting up folios, we know this can be challenging at times especially if you don't do it that often, but as always, our technical support team is there to help. Just give us a call and we can assist you. Thanks again!

Jennifer M.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Intuitive, Easy to Use, Always improving

Reviewed on 2019/04/18

Very good. We are happy with the product, price and service.

Pros

Love that developers are constantly improving the software and are flexible, willing to listen to feedback and open to developing new interfaces. It's also nice to deal with a company who cares about their clients and wants feedback.

Cons

Nothing specific comes to mind. There are glitches here and there but support is responsive. I do wish that the group reporting was a bit more evolved.

Oliver A.

WebRez Review

Reviewed on 2019/07/29

WebRezPro has been a great service for us overall. We enjoy the ease of use when training new staff. In general we are able to create an efficient experience for our guests.

Pros

Ease of use when training new staff. Great for manipulating hotel reservations. Excellent customer service.

Cons

Difficult navigation when in need of customizing the platform for our businesses specific needs. Sometimes met with some blocks which make it difficult to accommodate guests of the hotel.

Marianne S.

You wont find a more capable product or team to work with! It doesnt get any better than...

Reviewed on 2018/01/05

Pros

Reliable product, prompt and informative customer service, affordable price. You won,t find a better PMS system for such an outstanding cost in our industry! From the easy navigation menu to the custom reporting functionality, WebRezPro has covered all of the must-haves and even some extra wish-list items for our small hotels. We wouldnt ever consider leaving WRP for any other PMS software!

H D.
  • Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

Great System at a Great Price

Reviewed on 2019/12/18

We have been using Web Rex Pro for 4+ years now. It has been very customizable, and the support is top notch! Their pricing is very fair an allows small hotels to have the power of online booking without a large investment!

Pros

Easy to set up & fantastic support when you need it!

Cons

We have not really encountered any issues that the support could not help us through!

Jacob R.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Web Rez Pro is the way to go!

Reviewed on 2019/07/29

We love it! It is perfect for our small resort and it helps with book keeping and everything across the board!

Pros

Customer service especially on the Tech side. Quick and easy fixes if and when needed. Super fast reply times via email or calls. Thank you!

Cons

Sometimes there are email glitches, but are fixed quick.

Paul S.

The Right Solution for Us

Reviewed on 2019/04/11

Pros

We needed a solution that was reasonably priced and could be implemented quickly, and that would offer a range of interfaces typically required by a full service hotel. Training system is pretty good and support has been excellent.

Cons

The user interface is not as fancy and user friendly as other PM systems, but they are also much more expensive. The reporting capabilities could be improved, especially the ability to customize reports.

John H.

Webrez

Reviewed on 2019/06/12

Pros

Functionality and ease of use. Interface with engines is seemless

Cons

Inability to create % discount codes to streamline F&F packages

Lisa T.
  • Industry: Hospitality

I’m so glad I chose Web Rez Pro!

Reviewed on 2020/03/06

I don’t know how I got along without WRP, it saves me so much time.

Pros

I really appreciate the support I received while setting up my Property Management System and their continued support.

Cons

I feel doing a group booking could be simpler. I only have 10 rooms and often book them all to one group.

Robin R.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Villa Renaissance would not be the success it is without WebRezPro!

Reviewed on 2016/10/19

We have been using your product for our website/condo rentals for the past 2 yrs. and could not be happier. All of your support staff is great. They are very helpful and patient with us. Very responsive to our needs and they get back to us quickly.
Carrie Goode, as well as Patrick V. and Sharon in tech support are just great.
Looking forward to many more yrs. with WebRezPro.

Response from Sarah

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review, Robin. We strive to provide superior customer service and support, so it is very nice to hear that our team has been very responsive to your needs. We will pass along your comments to Carrie, Pat and Sharon, as we know they will appreciate your kind words. As always, please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.

Robin P.

Reviewed on 2013/03/07

The Kings Ransom Sedona Hotel is a 95 room "motel type" property and the Kings Ransom Inn is a 53 room "hotel type" property. We have been owned by the same family since 1973 and were formerly part of Choice Hotels.

We went independent with the Hotel in 2006 and needed a good PMS system at a good cost and found WebRezPro. When we went independent with the Inn in 2010, we of course chose WebRezPro. It is easy to learn and easy to use and has improved constantly over the last 6 years. Any problems with the function of the system have been addressed and resolved very quickly. The support is phenomenal and whenever we needed a change or implementation that made our use easier, the technical team got it done! The price is right, the service fast and personal and I would highly recommend WebRezPro!

Duncan K.

Good product for price point

Reviewed on 2018/01/12

Pros

its stable, almost bug free. The functionality it does have, works well.

Cons

experienced support desk .
two availability calendars
some complex functionality needed - including multi room res
group block functionality cumbersome
lack of interface /ability to view transitions to/from direct connects. Items fail - and its impossible to know what transaction failed.
better reporting

Julie P.

My software review

Reviewed on 2014/09/30

Pros

I love that I can get a booking anytime and I don't have to do anything!

Cons

Being a property manager, I have certain requirements and if I need to fall back on something, I have no manual.

Response from Sarah

Thank you very much for your kind review, Julie. We would like to mention that there is indeed a full online WebRezPro user manual found within WebRezPro PMS. You can find the WebRezPro user manual under the "Miscellaneous" tab when you log in to the system.

Jeff P.

Critical piece for our business!

Reviewed on 2013/10/31

We have been using webrezpro since 2008 and it has allowed our management to see our information quickly and easily at all times. We using this platform from remote locations and have had no problems with booking errors. tech support acts quickly when we need them.
The software offers much more than we use but we expert to grow and will count on the continuing versions each year.

Sarah W.

User Friendly and Efficient System

Reviewed on 2013/09/25

Our properties have been using Web Rez Pro for several years, and we are very pleased with the product. It is very easy to use and meets all of the needs for both of our hotel properties. We find it extremely easy to train staff on the system, and love how easy it is to pull detailed reports. We highly recommend their product!