MyOwnConference Reviews

MyOwnConference

Webinar and web conferencing software

4.8/5 (13 reviews)
Alexa J.

AMAZINGLY EASY! AMAZING SUPPORT!

Reviewed on 2016/08/30

My experience with My Own Conference was excellent. While many other companies are making excuses, My Own Conference is making me very happy! The stream is fast, seamless, lag was only 5-12 seconds unlike Google Hangouts On Air and Youtube Live which has a lag of 30-56 seconds. I was having a small issue with my sound and support was able to log into my account to fix it at 3AM in the morning my time. The interface was so easy to use and I didn't have any other issues.

Pros

Low price, free trial, can use Powerpoint easily, available on mobile, embeddable into my own website, looks beautiful, easy to use interface on the webinar side.

Cons

I wasn't fond of the screen sharing tool. It was a tad confusing. Back end is a tad overwhelming but it's still organized great. There are a lot of components that go into creating a webinar.

Sergey Y.

Rating only

Reviewed on 2016/08/05

Daniel D.

Robust Product with lots of tools

Reviewed on 2015/07/10

Myownconference software has lots of tools for scheduling and holding webinar. I love the fact that I can create landing page, send e-mail, hold webinar, using only one service - myownconference.

Response from Akovana

Thank you! We will try to improve the service quality all the time.

Mary N.

Rating only

Used Other for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2018/02/25

5.0/10
Peter I.

Not perfect, but with many advantages.

Reviewed on 2016/06/29
Review Source

It's easy to start conference with 300-500 attendees. I like that attendees can take part in meeting right from the browser. They don't need to download and run any program.

Pros

- Support team replies quickly
- Brodcast is good, no crashes
- No plugin download for attendees

Cons

- Record doesn’t include chat
- Webinar records are saved on platform only 30 days. Than they’ll be deleted.
- Admin panel not always clear

Ivan Z.

Easy to learn, easy to use, easy to everything!

Reviewed on 2015/08/17

Great and solid "all in one" product. Easy to understand things inside control panel and, WHICH IS MOST IMPORTANT TO ME, very fast start! I.e. in other words I spent 3 minutes to handle my first webinar with them.

Response from Akovana

Thank you, Ivan!

Valery C.

fine Conference

Reviewed on 2015/08/18

Working with myownconference is great. I holded the series of webinars and got top-notch brodcast and new customers for my business. I guess webinar is perfect marketing tool so i'll continue using the service.

Catherine L.

quality webinars

Reviewed on 2015/08/19

MyOwnConference has all features that needed for successful webinar. I send messages to my attendees, shedule and hold webinar via one software - myownconference.

Peter J.

best service for presentations and video broadcasting

Reviewed on 2015/08/18

I've being used MyOwnconference for a half a year and always get high quality. I like also fast, forward thinking support team. They is very professional.

Eva V.

Good service

Reviewed on 2015/08/19

I recently bought webinar room for 300 visitors and have to say it is awesome! All tools work very well.

Helga P.

Friends recommend

Reviewed on 2015/08/18

MyOwnConference is good choice for webinar presenter. I like it professional support team.

Andrew W.

User friendly!

Reviewed on 2015/06/29

very convenient and simple

Response from Akovana

Thank you! We will try to improve the service quality all the time.

Julia G.

MyOwnConference best webinars service

Reviewed on 2015/08/18

The best webinar service that I've ever used!