Praxedo Reviews

Praxedo

Cloud-based field service management with mobile app support

4.6/5 (35 reviews)
Maxime Q.

The product perfectly suits to my business.

Reviewed on 2018/03/08

Pros

What I like the most about Praxedo is the customisation. My associate and I need to keep informations from our clients, and our employees. Praxedo helps us saving these informations at one central point. We can customize our interventions report, and we actualy do it every week to fit our needs. It started with few pictures that employees were taking on working sites, and now we do our estimates with it, we do after sales service.

If you use Praxedo well, you can save a lot of time and energy. Searching informations by Clients, Site or Technician is so easy. Now I have an eye on everything from home and I can answer very specific questions from my customers while I speak to them Live.

Moreover, the Praxedo's technician bounded to our company is very very available and helpful. Anytime of the day I have a question, he'll answer and from the type of message I want, text, e-mail, call...that's a very big plus.

Cons

As much as I like how garnished is the program, I had hard team learning how to use it. Maybe it's because I was working with a different type of program. I can surely say that I'm enough aquinted to use it in a productive way, but I got to admit that I got some stuff to learn from still. I guess it would be easier to use if it wasn't that complex, but then again, I wouldn't be interested in the product...

There's also a link between my accountant program and Praxedo that is very useful, it adds clients from my accountant program to Praxedo and then, after an intervention, the bill is produced. All of this is made automaticaly, but it's working as fluidly as the rest of the program. It's a new feature so I guess it'll be fixed in a near future.

Christoph P.

Praxedo in a small company for onsite-service and inspections

Reviewed on 2018/09/26

praxedo helped us to structure our process we do our work onsite at the customer locations very well.
Either we do easy forms and just catch some informations like signature and some checkboxes if we do onsite services or in case we do bigger inspections taking around 50-100 pictures and a lot of structure informations in specified forms.
We use the praxedo data to fill our data warehouse to creat nice reports for our controling and for our customers.

Pros

+ cross plattform ( android, ios, windows)
+ best form builder we found on all our tests - we can nearly every customization on our own
+ very stable. We have alreday over 10.000 tasks/tickets completed and only a handful of sync problems
+ we use the api to create tickets and catch all the data in our data warehouse

Cons

- user interface / gui ( app and browser) could be a little better and more flexible

Over the years, Praxedo has proven to be a robust and scaleable field service solution.

Reviewed on 2018/03/01

Pros

Powerful out-of-the-box features, 100% adaptable to our telecom and civil engineering businesses, short implementation time, easy configuration and intuitive user interface, extensive service report capabilities, real time communication and perfect sync between modules (mobile app/Web interface). Praxedo has been able to help support our significant growth.

Cons

I wish Praxedo could respond to new specific features development requests more quickly. However, their listening ability and constant need for innovation make them flexible and constructive. In addition, twice a year with their major releases, we get new interesting and solid features.

Jonathan B.

Very productive software at low cost.

Reviewed on 2019/02/26

We solve the growth problem of our daily operation management, we had no solution for this, we was using Google Agenda to manage our tech and ou schedule and it was far far from what we have now. Everything is easy now and we never forget to bill a job. We've gone 100% paperless with this application.

Pros

We really like the versatility of the solution, it gives us the chance to manage all our team rapidly and very effectively.

Work very well and the support is very responsive,

Ee got a lot of help from them when it was time to integrate the software to our daily production.

Cons

For the manager, there is no mobile application to add or organize the daily schedule, so we have to use it from the mobile browser and the solution are not very adapted for it. But this is really the only one problem we found at this software. Everything else are very good.

Baptiste M.

Ease of use and ever more available teams

Reviewed on 2019/06/19

Thanks to Praxedo, we manage our projects from planning to invoicing, which saves a lot of time for our teams whether in the field or in the office.

Pros

+ a multi-device plateforme
+ setting up very simplified
+ using the different services that are always available
+ a highly customizable system to be closest to the reality on the ground

Cons

The implementation of exports can sometimes seem long, but once the handling is done, it is not so difficult. Nevertheless the Praxedo teams are always available to guide us and it is really appreciable. All structures of this size do not have the same reactivity.

Ali A.

Flexible Power

Reviewed on 2018/03/15

Modern planification and report tool.
Increased treatment capacity

Pros

Instantaneous acces of interventions reports.
Natives notifications on technician PDA's.
Easy optimization of the planning due to pre-planning and cartography.
Powerful web services API to interfacing PRAXEDO to SAGE CRM and Business Management.
Self made personalized reports.
Personalized supply support and global activity reports.

Cons

Non-attendance of :
reccurence billing,
automatic advanced statistics
personalisation of scripts based on the customer

Claude O.

Praxedo : a revolution for our work

Reviewed on 2018/03/24

Pros

In our project management and our interventions, Praxedo made a revolution ! End of the papers, end of the pictures sent by mail... From now, everything is centralized and available for everybody. Our customers are pretty happy of personalized reporting and our back office is saving time for the follow-up. Our technicians are happy to be valorized thank to their highest value feed back.

More, the Praxedo team is always avalaible for the problem solving and the developpement of new functions.

Cons

This software has no major issues. The only problem could be that Praxedo has no office in Belgium... But Paris not very far from Bruxelles.

Patrik H.

easy to set up and use

Reviewed on 2019/06/19

with this the technicians do easely their job and reporting. a real time follow up bij the supervisors. and this with contracts with a time to repair within 2hrs this is very usefull.
our flow from field to client and facturations is now very quick. so more customer satisfaction and less frustration.

Pros

easy to set up
freedom to maket your own forms etc
easy to use
also easy to the technicians in the field to make there reporting.
offline available for the technicians.

Cons

there are no cons that at this moment that we are seeing.

Sébastien R.

Field service software definitely approved by our field technicians

Reviewed on 2019/07/25

With Praxedo we have moved from a paper based company to a full digitalized field service org with shorter lead time and better service quality to our customer.

Pros

+++ Easy to use on the field
+++ Easy to set up and maintain (form builder, user administration, new functionnalities every 6 months, etc)
+++ Real offline mode
+++ Support quality and reactivity

Cons

No cons at this time. Some features could still be improved, but we know Praxedo teams are working on it.

Philippe F.

Praxedo allows us to optimize our interventions and communicate in real time with our customers

Reviewed on 2018/04/18

Pros

Its efficiency and ease of use, whatever the user profile (technicians, managers, customers), the first use is fast and intuitive. The other very important point for us is the gain in time that has allowed us to improve our profitability.

Cons

The multitude of possibilities and configuration can seem unpleasing at first. But after a little practice, we appreciate it.

Excellent cloud field management software

Reviewed on 2018/09/05

Praxedo has many functionnalities and I really suggest to get learnings before use it. After, it's really simple to work with Praxedo software and the support team is reactive. Also, Praxedo is constantly improving with users' demands.

Pros

Praxedo is a very complete software to manage intervention. It is fully adaptable to your activity and your existing process.

Cons

For me it's only the design of the website.

Dean C.

Customizable solution, easy to use. Excellent customer service.

Reviewed on 2018/08/17

The cool thing is that my customers can make their delivery requests themselves in the Praxedo portal. It helps me save time and money and makes my customers happy :)

Pros

Praxedo a truly adaptable. The Praxedo team paid a great deal of attention to my project. They configured the solution to my business and processes by simply adjusting a few settings.
Praxedo support is great, responsive and caring, it is very much appreciated!

Cons

Praxedo meets all my requirements so I have nothing to say here.

Very nice experience with a team always available and listening. Good job

Reviewed on 2018/05/04

Quick return on investment. Very easy to use it. Appreciated by the technicians. Correct cost. Setup possible to do everything ourselves.

Pros

Easy to use, setting and getting started. Personalized setting, intuitive for the technician. I really recommend this tool. Very fast return on investment.

Cons

Nothing to report on this tool.

Loïc V.

Customers, technicians and managers love it.

Reviewed on 2018/07/19

Pros

Praxedo's team advised us well on the first implementation. Then most of the customization job can be done by our own means. Once properly configured, it is versatile, powerful and easy to use.
It helps our operations flowing better, getting done faster, and we got great feedback from our customers.
Interesting billing model, you pay mobile licenses only.

Cons

The desk portal can be laggy and will freeze occasionnally.
Implementing new functionnalities seems to take a good while.
The billing process would be clearer if based on invoices with a clear recap of what you've been using.

Colombine P.

HomeServe's contractors use Praxedo to manage claims in our customers' home

Reviewed on 2018/03/29

Pros

Praxedo is flexible and reliable.
It is easy to implement. It was quickly adopted by our 3000 contractors.
It allows us to follow the claims we assigned to our network. We get in real time the job sheets signed by our customers and provide us data regarding the job duration.
Praxedo helps us to be more efficient.

Cons

Even if we already customized Praxedo to our specific needs, we would like to have customizations more easily.

Adrien V.

We use Praxedo for our on field data collection.

Reviewed on 2018/04/07

We gather data from our customers and track maintenance costs.

Pros

Praxedo can be use on multiple mobile OSs and works offline. The API system is very usefull to both prefill some data and pull back the collected data for analysis.

Cons

It is sometime complicated to gather high volumes of data but this is a marginal use case. Pictures sometime are to heavy to be managed correctly.

Nicolas O.

A vector forward to digitalization

Reviewed on 2018/11/08

Pros

Praxedo is au full configurable software and then can follow and fit to our evolution.

Cons

I think Praxedo could progress in customisable Dashboard and personnalised filter administration.

Sarina S.

Nice Software for route planning (in real time!) and very easy to use!

Reviewed on 2018/05/15

Pros

Lots of search an selection functions, easy to use. Nice to use as database in general and route planning tool. It is self explaining and you can easily link and plan dates on customers and technicians. It saves up a lot of time and offers lots of personal settings.

Cons

We sometimes have some problems with up- or downloading the files. Unfortunately the software sometimes crashes completely. The customer service could be a little faster in our eyes. Often, we get now answer at all...

Easy and efficient

Reviewed on 2019/07/02

It has been almost two years that I use Praxedo and it keeps evolving, it is really a fast moving solution I wouldn't like to work without!

Pros

The software unables me to easily progam interventions for my technicians and report what they did.

Cons

I regret we can't put into order all categories of personnalized column in the reports view.

Gaelle P.

A good solutio to optimize deployment of interventions in waste water management

Reviewed on 2019/10/15

Very satisfaid with the product - ease of use by technicien as well as administrative.

Pros

Flexibility of form configuration - Simplified and optimized jobs deployment - overall improvment of service quality - improved near real time administrative processing

Cons

Nothing to add. The solution meets the criteria we were looking for. We are looking forward to further anounced development regarding vehicules dispaching.

Mike J.

A Welcome Reliable Dispatch Tool.

Reviewed on 2018/09/17

Pros

It is very adaptable with options for customization that we can add if our needs should grow.
We have received great technical support and help starting up from the Montreal team.

Cons

When creating a new work order for an existing rural customer , we cannot open or view there location map without the saved dropped pin being re-geolocated to a wrong location.

Tobias A.

Easy to use and fast to implement

Reviewed on 2018/02/16

Pros

The way that the service technicians can document the working time and the planning tool (with the map function.

Cons

You cannot work with two mobile devices at the same time , meaning you can document the working time on a smart phone and at the same time write the service report on a tablet.

Jonathan S.

Help me a Lot for all my project

Reviewed on 2018/02/27

Pros

Web base, easy of use, information live from all my technician. Planification easy and you can see the load of all your technician and switch job easaly

Cons

Possibility to change the hours entered by the technician in automatic entry mode.
But it work Well by manuel entry.

Ghani S.

Praxedo is uselful the way it enables us to customize it. I use it daily and couldn't do otherwise.

Reviewed on 2018/05/16

Pros

I like the way it organizes information. It is easy to read and very helpful for me to include the information in my database.

Cons

I don't really like the way we can't classify the customized fields. It would be useful the way I use praxedo to fill my database.

Lescourant F.

Software that makes us faster and more efficient

Reviewed on 2019/07/18

Praxedo helps us improve our quality of service on a daily basis, especially by saving time on interventions and communication between technicians and the dispatcher

Pros

Visibility on real-time interventions through the planning interface
The mobile application that makes the intervention reports and the personalized intervention forms more reliable

Cons

I would like to have filling in the automatic addresses in the forms on new addresses for new customers

I would like to be able to assign, as soon as the intervention is created, the logo of the client to customize the intervention form