4,7
Ricky Y.
Industry: Government Relations

Traction Guest

Reviewed on 2020/12/09

Was able to solve our covid-19 health screening questionnaire for guests coming into our offices and they have excellent account managers that will work with you to explore your needs.

Pros

Ease of configurability in workflow of questions. Integration with our Active Directory and SSO login. E-mail sign in and contactless guest registration.

Cons

Reporting can be improved as currently method is CSV based. Area of analytics improvement will greatly enhanced this product.

Response from Traction Guest

Thanks so much for the review Ricky! Helping companies adjust their onsite visitor management and security processes to fit with the COVID-19 pandemic was something we sought to stay ahead of the curve on, and we're grateful that we've been able to support your company in that regard! Registration, contactless sign-in, as well as integrations with AD and SSO are also very useful features of ours indeed. Visitor analytics is something that we are in the middle of planning, as we know that that will only help supplement these functionalities in the mid-pandemic and post-pandemic workplace. Our team has enjoyed working with yours and we remain available via [email protected] or via +1 855 215 9508 anytime you need us!

Ryan C.

Reviewed on 2019/12/06

Very positive experience so far. Customer Service team is very attentive and helpful to all concerns.

Pros

Ease of use and functionality. Ability to integrate to almost any other service. Host notifications. Contractor management.

Cons

Lack of mobile application for management (website on mobile devices does not work very well). Inability to invite through gmail (so far). Inability for hosts to respond to text messages and acknowledge guest arrival.

Response from Traction Guest

Hi Ryan, You've been a pleasure to work with and I'm happy that you've been able to explore and utilize the features throughout the platform to fit your needs. You'll be happy to know that we have plans for mobile and Gmail functionality coming soon. I have logged the ability for hosts to respond to arrival texts with our team. I really appreciated your feedback!
-Jovito

Margie S.

TRaction Guest

Reviewed on 2020/12/22

I like the software. It is very helpful in the screening process.

Pros

I really like the contractor screening feature.

Cons

The experience is hard to program, but the customer service is excellent.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Kathleen J.
Industry: Telecommunications

Contactless Signin

Reviewed on 2020/12/08

With Covid-19 the roll-out of the contactless sign-in is exactly what we needed.

Pros

Registration experience is much easier to create than the kiosk experience.

Cons

Kiosk experience - cannot copy and paste within the experience.

Response from Traction Guest

Thanks a lot for the review Kathleen! The Registration Experience indeed has a lot of positive functionalities that are helpful in facilitating touchless sign-in; on the other hand, if you need help working with the Kiosk Experience, we're here to help, just reach out to us at [email protected]! Our team has enjoyed working with you and we're happy to provide whatever additional support you need!

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Greg Z.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Great product, great customer service, and great value for your money

Reviewed on 2019/11/27

It's taken our company to the next level with the visitor check in process allowing the front desk to manage it in a single pane of glass and also allows Marketing to capture the data they need.

Pros

Features, functionality, and ease of use. Building out an experience in TractionGuest couldn't be any easier or straightforward.

Cons

At this time I don't have any cons with the product or the company in general. I did my due diligence when selecting the product and they delivered as promised.

Response from Traction Guest

Hi Greg, thank you for taking the time to write a review. It's great to hear that your experience with Traction Guest has been easy and straightforward! I'm looking forward to working with you again - please reach out if you have any questions! -Alim

Michael G.
Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Great Product with Amazing Technical Support

Reviewed on 2020/04/24

From setup to going live has been a very straightforward process. Tech support is always available either on demand, or you can use the option to schedule a call at a specific time. Each time tech support has exceeded my expectations. The software is easy to learn how to use and the workflow of the experience can be customized very easily regardless of how many endpoints you have.

Pros

Great customer support during the setup and after the go live. Software is extremely easy to use.

Cons

I do not have any cons related to this software.

Response from Traction Guest

Thank you for the review Michael! We're thrilled to hear that you've found the software easy to use and that setup has been smooth! Our support team remains happy to help any time in the future you need support from us again!

Toby N.
Industry: Sports

Excellence from start to finished product.

Reviewed on 2020/12/09

I was impressed with everyone on the team. The sales team was very responsive. I dealt with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on the Adoptions team was great getting me up and familiar with the platform. And I can't say enough about [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in Support. She is an amazing asset to Traction Guest. She has been incredibly responsive, even during off days and hours, as I worked within a deadline to go live. I couldn't have done it without her support.

Pros

The platform is easy to navigate and customize with my brand. The product on the user end is clean and efficient. For many of our visitors, our Traction Guest touchless registration is their first interaction with our company. It is a very nice first impression.

Cons

There are some glitches, some more significant than others. I encountered a major one while building my touchless platform. Service couldn't help so I had to start completely from scratch. Not great. There have also been a few hang-ups for our users.

Response from Traction Guest

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this feedback with us Toby! Our team has enjoyed the opportunity to work with yours, and we're thrilled to hear that you've had such a positive experience with us so far! Any time you need our help again, please don't hesitate to reach out to us!

Anthony V.
Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Simple and user friendly software with great customer support!

Reviewed on 2020/12/15

The customer support team, specifically [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], is very knowledgeable and helpful.
We were able to resolve an ongoing issue in a matter of one phone call and Microsoft Teams meeting (approximately one day).

Pros

Easy to use and very straight forward. Great customer support representatives!

Cons

Updates on the iPad always seem to cause us to reboot in order to get full functionality back.
Also, the signature button could be larger and more obvious (with the word) signature on it.
These are the two most frustrating things I have come across in being directly involved with the product the past year and a half.

Response from Traction Guest

Thank you so much for the feedback Anthony! Our support team always enjoys working with yours, and we're thrilled to hear that you've found our software pretty easy. We'll take a look to see what could be causing issues with iPad updates, and into potential for edits to the Signature button. Any additional feedback or thoughts, please feel free to share with [email protected] at any time!

William F.

Wonderful Customer Service and Troubleshooting

Reviewed on 2020/11/17

We recently (after 10 months in use) had a minor glitch where the welcome video in our experience would play (visually), but would not play the sound. On our own we troubleshot (i.e. updated the application, ipad, and verified audio & wifi settings). After no luck, I contacted Traction Guest Support and was put in contact with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. She was AWESOME. She patiently worked via phone and email to solve this issue, and we were able to correct the issue together. I wish there all applications and software have this type of top notch technical support. Traction is lucky to have employees like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!

Pros

This software allows us to remain compliant and still have our unique corporate identity!

Cons

N/A This product has met all of our strict guidelines for guest software.

Response from Traction Guest

Thank you for taking time to leave us this feedback, William. Compliance with the strictest regulations out there is of importance to us, and we're grateful for the opportunity to have helped your company rise to the occasion of bringing your visitor management processes up to those standards! Our support team appreciates the opportunity to help your company through the challenging glitches, and we remain reachable via [email protected] or via +1 855 215 9508 anytime you need our help again!

Darci P.
Industry: Medical Devices

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2020/11/03

Not only is this a great tool to track who is coming into our office and when, but it's great to inform other staff members when they have an interview or visitor. I like the sign in history if we have to look back on entries, and this is a great tool if there were to be an emergency evacuation and we need to keep track of those who were in the office who were guests.

Pros

Simple integration with our office, very efficient and easy to track employees and guests.

Cons

The sign in process is linked to a sticker printing machine when guests sign into Traction. We have had multiple instances where the printing machine and iPad with traction does not link up and creates an error in the printing process. I'm unsure if the printing machine is related to traction, or something our company implemented ourselves, but there has been multiple errors regarding this.

Response from Traction Guest

Thank you for the review Darci! We built out features like sign-in notifications, the guest book, and emergency notifications believing that it would add value to companies with a variety of security and visitor management needs, and we're excited to hear that indeed features like these have been beneficial to your company! On the other hand, printer machines can at times be a source of frustration -- I'll reach out over email to try learning more about what you're experiencing. We want to make sure that printing goes as smoothly as other parts of your experience using our software.

Myron F.
Industry: Computer Software

Front Desk Traction Guest

Reviewed on 2019/12/05

Our overall experience has been great in our deployment of traction Guest systems deployed throughout NA. My next goal is to deploy in APAC and LATAM early in 2020.
We look to Traction Guest to provide a experience to our visitors, while providing a level of security for our employees, with Traction Guest notification messages, our employees know exactly here to see them, prior to seeing them in person. Also giving us data information, like a survey on the experience, photos and other data that we can use to even better the visitor experience as we move forward.

Pros

Personally I like how the software interacts with the user using it, from basic information from first and last name to business name, phone number, email, photos, etc.
Our company has made it very simple for our visitors to come in, sign in and wait for their contacts to greet them. The customization of the software is also a great feature for companies to be able to utilize. We have been able to add our company logo, branded colors and some other specific features which benefit us and our visitors.

Cons

The adaptability with other peripherals is sometimes a challenge, which sometimes has to do with the software upgrades and things of that nature.
Overall though, the software has been great for our company needs.

Response from Traction Guest

Hey Myron - It was great working with you and your team last month. We are excited and ready for you to add the new regions to the account. As always, let us know if there is anything we can do to help in the meantime. Cheers!
Josh Szepesi
Solutions Consultant

Eduard G.
Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Good product and even better customer service

Reviewed on 2019/10/29

If you can't do something out of the box or you are having some issue, the Traction team is very responsive and always willing and able to come up with a solution that meets your business requirements.

Pros

Getting started is very easy, the product is very flexible, and the documentation and support is fantastic.

Cons

The Experience Editor becomes laggy and difficult to use with long, branching experiences. Printing custom badges for different classes of visitor is clunky and requires some cleverness. The host upload seems to have some bugs.

Response from Traction Guest

Hi Eduard - Thank you for leaving us a review. We appreciate your feedback! I'm glad to hear you enjoy how customisable our platform is and thank you for acknowledging our support. We're always happy to help our customers! I've shared your thoughts on the Experience Editor, with our Product team. This is an area of the app that we've had discussions about and are looking to improve on in the future. As for the Host uploads, if there are any issues that we can help you with there, please let us know and we'd be happy to set up a call to help with that!
-Niall

Jill P.

Amazing support team + Few UI Suggestions

Reviewed on 2017/04/06

Ever since my office started using your software, guests have been greeted faster, and tenants are much happier receiving both text and email notifications immediately. Our mail carriers delivering packages have even gotten into the habit of checking out which "hosts" have received mail which has been awesome to see. I love that we (on the admin side) are able to switch around the steps when designing the experience for our locations.

My customer reps have been nothing but extremely helpful and very quick to reply to my questions & lengthy requests. The customer support end really was the reason I chose Traction Guest over Envoy. The Traction Guest team is open to feedback rather than saying what they only offer and I've seen changes made to the platform shortly after I've requested a new feature be added that wasn't previously offered.

If there was 2 things to suggest be changed or updated for Traction Guest:

1. Change the adding Host experience so that I'm able to remove a host from a direct location without having to delete from the ALL host group. Some hosts in our office switch locations (16th floor to the 4th floor, for example) and that means we no longer need to have that host located under the 16th floor but yet that host will appear on both 16th floor and the 4th floor once I've dragged in the host name from ALL to the 4th floor during the transition for that member. I would just prefer no names be duplicated other than on the ALL list and 1 of the 3 other locations I added to the account

2. Email Notifications: Adding a fully customizable email notification (allowing change of subject title on my end). We added the additional button for the first step to sign in be titled
"Deliveries". Each time I click on "deliveries" and click the host name and finish, that host gets an email that says they have a guest at the front within the email subject line. Within the actual email message, it currently mentions the package but it can get confusing sometimes for our tenants. Happy to forward over past emails if you more clarification here.

All in all - big THANK YOU to your team.

Response from Traction Guest

Hi Jill. Thank you for the awesome review! We really appreciate that you took the time to share your thoughts in so much detail.

We love getting feedback and suggestions from our customers on product features. It helps shape our roadmap and we want to ensure you continue to enjoy using Traction Guest.

Email notifications: We actually just released this yesterday! You can now change the subject and title of a host notification, allowing for even more customization in your experience flows. Check it out in your Experience Editor!

Host experience: that's an interesting suggestion! We will definitely look at how we can improve this for you. We'll keep you posted!

Please continue to reach out to our team with any questions and ideas!

Lari Y.
Industry: Computer Software

Nice looking and easy to use with good features.

Reviewed on 2017/05/16

Pros

I was hoping Traction Guest would be easy to setup, and I wasn't disappointed. Before I scheduled the first call with my Customer Success Manager, I made sure I had all my components - iPad, Brother printer, and badge supply. We set aside an hour to go through the basics and design the flow of our guest check-in. The design tool has its little quirks, but my rep walked me through everything and, with his help connecting the printer, I was checking in and printing badges by the end of the call. He taught me enough about the tool to allow me to fine tune the design and add graphics on my own. It was nice to know he was thinking of ways to make my experience with Traction Guest better. One day, he just told me he had designed a new badge layout for me to download. When Legal wanted to add an NDA, my rep talked me through the setup in a few minutes. My rep was so responsive, he even answered emails I sent after normal office hours - I had told him I work late hours. Several times I commented that it would be nice if I could... and he'd come back either with a suggestion or a completed update to our experience. I had fun running what-ifs because it's so easy to change the experience and it takes only a few seconds to update the iPad. Of everything, I think my favorite part of working with my rep and Traction Guest is that they were listening to my comments and considering them in updates. As nice as the product is right now, they're working on making it great.

Cons

There's only one thing I find inconvenient. The "Back" button in the top left corner of each screen scrolls nearly out of sight as details are entered in fields. If you want to go back, you have to swipe down on the screen to see the button. I know they're working on this.

Response from Traction Guest

Thank you for your detailed review, Lari! It's been a real pleasure working with you and we appreciate all the ideas you've been sharing to further improve our platform. We hope you continue to have fun creating more custom visitor experiences!

Anish P.
Industry: Architecture & Planning
Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Personnel and Product

Reviewed on 2020/02/11

it is a great product easy to use.

Pros

Software aside which is a very good product, we've had Traction Guest for a few years and have been a small part in continual growth of the product functionality.

The Personnel that we have been dealing with from that start is what makes the difference, the following have always been there willing to help in any situation and pleasure to work with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

Cons

only thing we have had issues is clients saying there is too much information.

Response from Traction Guest

Hi Anish! Thank you for the review! Not only do we want to provide a robust visitor management solution, but we're also keen on continuing to earn your trust every time you need support, have some feedback, or are undergoing transitions with far-reaching implications for your visitor management processes. We continue to look for ways to make the software as friendly to your guests as possible, and welcome any feedback/suggestions and any contact whenever there's any way we could lend you further support.

Britton K.
Industry: Glass, Ceramics & Concrete
Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Great support for good software that is constantly improving

Reviewed on 2019/03/08

Great support. Good software. Does not require constant attention to make sure it's running well.

Pros

The support team was the best i've ever encountered. The interface is done really well and up to date. Once you get it all setup the way you want you don't have to worry about it. Support team and website provide great examples and default templates for almost everything to make customization quick and easy to learn.

Cons

It's hard to choose so i will nitpick a bit here. I really would have liked the option for a custom css hosted on or off site to customize the experience template. The badge system editor needs some improvement or to be changed altogether, and i'd like to see more badge examples readily available through the user interface. Took me a while to get used to the lingo, like in the hosts section. The software is constantly improving so i'm sure these will be handled one way or another down the road.

Response from Traction Guest

Hey Britton! Thank you for the review. We really appreciate your feedback about the app. As you mentioned, the badge editor is definitely an area of opportunity and something our team is aware of. Don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Success if you have any questions about creating your custom badges. As you mentioned, we are always improving the product and it's feedback like yours that help us grow and evolve. Also, if you're ever looking for some grey poupon let us know! Cheers!

Chris T.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Big improvement in our guest check in process

Reviewed on 2019/12/06

Overall our experience has been great. The demonstration process gave us an excellent idea of what we were getting ourselves into. The set up call gave us enough knowledge to complete our end of the process with the experience and guest ID badges. Once we went live, we have not had any issues with Traction Guest. Our biggest issues were hardware related and tinkering with the settings on the iPads. It's been a good switch and our guests have not had any complaints.

Pros

I like how simple it is to learn to use. I have knowledge of using technology, but none as far as setting up technology or writing code nothing like that. When I first was tasked with setting up Traction Guest I was anxious, but once I got started it was very simple to use and set up our guest experience and the printed badges. Customer service has been very helpful and quick to respond.

Cons

As you build out the experiences it can get difficult to follow the path to the next selection.

Response from Traction Guest

Hey Chris, thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts on Capterra! You're absolutely right about the Experience Editor and how easy it actually is once you get started. This is something our Product team is looking to improve upon some more. When you're ready to your Visitor experience, you can always reach out to us for additional support!

Elfego F.
Industry: Defense & Space

Traction Guest Best Bang for your Buck

Reviewed on 2020/04/22

The traction guest team is extremely helpful. They reach out periodically to ensure all operations are going smoothly and are very active in applying customer feedback to updates. Nearly all feedback we've given has been worked on and introduced in updates over time.
I want to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] a shout out as well! They've been helping with troubleshooting and best practices since we've joined Traction Guest.

Pros

The experience editor is intuitive and can be customized to fit all our business needs. Customization for badges allowed us to replace our outdated plastic badges.

Cons

For our business needs there is currently no cons. An issue we encounter with guests is that they don't complete our check in process at times. If possible a switch to turn on a page counter somewhere i.e. 1 of 5, 2 of 5, etc to show exactly how many pages there are.

Response from Traction Guest

Thank you for the review Elfego! We're thrilled to see that you're leveraging the configurability of our platform to fit your business's needs, and our team has enjoyed working with you to ensure that your company is indeed getting as much bang for the buck as possible! Anytime there's any additional support we could offer, don't hesitate to reach out to us again!

Ian D.
Industry: Entertainment

Great Product!

Reviewed on 2020/02/25

It helps us keep track of who signed in and notifying people for their visitor. Tracking is very handy when some forgot the information of his/her visitor (only happened once). It also helped us in a couple events where needed to collect basic information of our guests.

Pros

Ease of use when setting up an iPad, amazing support and the uptime.

Cons

Functionality, although the software is full of feature but it still needs a few things to improve, e.i the ability to fine tune your experience window suited for company's needs, to add more tokens to use and pricing for the extra iPads.

Response from Traction Guest

Thank you for the review Ian! We're glad to have added ease for your events and for your visitor management processes, especially when it comes to taking off pressure to remember very specific information about your guests or invitees. If you have any questions about how to better configure our platform, our support team is ready when you are; just schedule some time with the team here, https://success.tractionguest.com/s/support.

Michael R.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Keeping Forward With Visitor Management

Reviewed on 2020/07/28

I've been extremely satisfied with Traction Guest. I love all of the new features. Keep them coming!

Pros

I like how quickly Traction Guest has been to come up with solutions and new features for their VMS. Their touchless sign-in was out and functioning so quickly after the lockdown.

Cons

There are a few features I would like to see implemented. Like the ability to emulate the check-in process from the portal when making experience changes or theme changes. Having a "play button" on the portal would make life so much easier when making design changes as I wouldn't need to physically be near the licensed iPad when working with TG. Also a better badge design program on the site would be amazing!

Response from Traction Guest

Thank you for taking time to write this review Michael! We're thrilled to hear that our touchless sign-in feature has helped your company, and there are more exciting features on the way for sure! That being said, we've taken note of your suggestions regarding a preview of the experience/theme for the iPad, as well as a much smoother badge editing device. Don't hesitate to contact us again with any additional suggestions for our platform!

Andy C.
Industry: Import & Export

Foreign-Trade Zone Administrator

Reviewed on 2017/08/15

Site security compliance set forth by CBP is made possible and easy with this product.

Pros

The customization of this product is amazing. Once you get the hang of how the software works you have so many options to make this work for your business.
But beyond this Pro is the big one: the people behind the software.
They are the ones that have made what we do with TractionGuest possible. When we have approached the team with our circumstance or a problem they have been very accommodating to help us in finding a solution. The fact that the team is continually growing and molding the possibilities and functionality of the software is amazing. I found my self several times approaching the team and asking for a solution for my problem, only to find out that the team was already at work for such a situation.
A big shout out to the support team. The personal care that he took to ensure a smooth roll out for us was a great comfort. Thank you for the many emails, phone calls, demonstrations, and the considerations to our facility. Thank you!

Cons

I understand that at present email is the only unique identifier available to save visitor information. However, we do get quite a bit of push back from drivers about using their emails. We have worked around this in many ways and have assured them that we will not spam their email accounts (we have disabled email notifications to visitors on most of our entrances).

If another solution for a unique identifier could be presented this would be very helpful.

Response from Traction Guest

Andy, you just made our day! Thank you for your awesome review. We really enjoy finding solutions to your challenges and will continue to grow our platform. Keep sharing your ideas - they are a great inspiration!

Birju S.

Best Visitors management solution

Reviewed on 2019/11/18

We had a paper based system before Traction Guest and always had a person at the front desk helping visitors to check in, give them their badges and check them out. Now that we have traction guest, visitors can check-in and the host is notified. Their background check is also done or can be done in advance by the host.

We have always had the same person supporting us, Jovito and he has been awesome. All our questions and any issues are answered/resolved in a timely manner.

Pros

It is probably the best visitors management system that I have come across and the implementation team and support staff are polite, professional and awesome to work with. Implementation was seamless and we went live in about 2 weeks.

Cons

It currently works with ipad's which is fine with us but it would be good that in future other tablets are supported. Otherise, I cannot think of anything.

Response from Traction Guest

Thank you for your feedback, Birju! It's been great working with you all this time and I'm elated with how quickly you were able to implement Guest and continue to use it, today. It has been wonderful to see! I can log your request about additional tablet support for our team. Keep an eye out for new features! Thanks

Miguel P.
Industry: Government Administration

Amazing Flexibility

Reviewed on 2019/11/26

Overall we are extremely satisfied with the product. We have been able to simplify the flow of over 1,000 visitors per month, notify the correct folks throughout the building, increase security and gain some meaningful data about our visitors. Their customer service is probably one of the best I have ever experience with any software company. Their product is pretty well documented which is very helpful. The product is actively being updated which improves performance and provides extra functionality. Updating the software is very easy.

Pros

Flexibility - The software allows you to create your own visitor flows without coding knowledge or having to pay extra for custom flows like some other systems out there. The Editor is pretty easy to use and offers tons of options to create any type of flow.

Cons

The per iPad pricing structure can be a bit limiting depending on your needs and budget.

Response from Traction Guest

Hey Miguel,
I really appreciate your feedback here. Your use-case touches on so many advanced aspects of the platform and seeing how you were able to easily implement it to set-up a psuedo-conditional experience was fantastic to see. It's been really helpful for me to mentally call back to your use-case when solutioning similar setups for other customers. I'm glad you've had a great experience with our team and we're looking forward to continuing working with you as more updates come down the line. Thanks!

Sinead G.
Industry: Real Estate

Managing Visitor Operation during the Coronavirus Outbreak

Reviewed on 2020/04/23

The level of customer service has been second to none, particulalry with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team. I have had a number of queries over the past 12-24 months that i have consulted with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on and he could not have been any more helpful and efficient in his response.

Pros

The sign in software makes daily visitor management of teh buildings we manage much easier for onsite staff. I really like that the software could be adapted to provide a screening process during COVID19. The ideas put forward by the customer service team and assistance provided to implement the suggested changes was second to none. Particularly [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], were very well informed and helpful. The software has added an additional layer of peace fo mind for our security and tenants.

Cons

I dont have any cons to report this time.

Response from Traction Guest

Thank you for the review Sinead! We're thrilled to hear that you've had such a positive experience with us! Our team has enjoyed the opportunity to help you out, and we remain only a phone call or email away anytime you need support from us again!

Amber F.
Industry: Biotechnology

Reviewed on 2019/01/02

The Traction Guest service team is very knowledgeable and a big help. This software is great for monitoring who is in the building at all times. It can also come in handy during an emergency situation, to ensure everyone is accounted for.

Pros

This software is easy to set-up and maintain. The software captures pictures, names, company, phone and email addresses. This is a great way to track who is coming and going. Plus it remembers guest to make for an easy check-in for all your regulars. I also like that we can have guest sign any required documents at check-in.

Cons

The memory of the software. If a guest has not signed in for a certain amount of time they will have to fill out all the information again.

Response from Traction Guest

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate the feedback and are happy to see that you are utilizing some of the key features of the platform. Just to let you know, our Customer Success Team can extend the period further on the auto fill feature so visitors don't have to refill their in their information again. The team is always here to help! Please give us a call if you need anything. Thank you Joann