Skedda Reviews

Skedda

Online booking and scheduling for venues

4.7/5 (123 reviews)
Pat F.

The implementation of Skedda has revolutionised our Club Court Booking system.

Reviewed on 2017/06/11

The implementation of Skedda Bookings enabled our club to move from a cumbersome manual court booking process to an efficient online system that enabled instant and convenient access to court booking for all our members.

Pros

The whole process of customising and implementing the move from a manual system to the Skedda online system was made extremely easy by the the clear and simple tools as well as superb backup from the team at Skedda. Whenever we needed to tweak something that was specific to our requirements the response was instant. Cannot recommend the system or the support team highly enough. It has transformed court booking at Mullingar Tennis and Badminton Club.

Cons

In relation to our specific needs there is truly nothing that is in any way problematic or that we could identify as an area that needs improvement. It is a great system that does exactly what it says on the box and we are just delighted to have found Skedda.

Sonja T.

Skedda is OUTSTANDING! Nothing could be more user-friendly with better customer support!

Reviewed on 2017/10/25

We were in a quandary because our local method of scheduling labs experienced a fatal blow. Now we don't have to worry because Skedda takes care of everything. Users are happy, I, as the administrator, am happy and the administration is happy because everything runs so smoothly. Also I love the fact that you can have multiple administrators--that means someone in the office can be a back-up administrator as well as someone in technology support. FANTASTIC Product!

Pros

We use Skedda to schedule our computer labs. The ease with which users can schedule their lab times is unparalleled. They can extend the times if they are going to be in there for more than one period. They can repeat the schedule with the click of a button if they are going to be going for multiple days. It's fast and easy--what could be better than that???

Cons

Regular trusted users can't delete their own reservations if they change their minds about the schedule. But it's really not a big deal for me to go in and delete their reservation. I just think that they would like that flexibility because sometimes plans change.

Julie A.

Great back up

Reviewed on 2019/09/16

it's totally helped my venture into renting out my therapy room.

Pros

I am not averse to technical things but as a therapist who rents my room out when I'm not there, it has taken all hassle out of that process. I enjoyed doing the set up and now that it is up and running and has been for over a year, there hasn't been one problem.
The users easily can book whenever they want when I'm not there = a good result.
Even me asking very stupid questions, the support team have been incredibly helpful and very patient, and I wouldn't say that if I didn't mean it. I can be quite picky if someone isn't helpful!
Thank you!

Cons

the original set up was a bit daunting but the customer service team helped me through it which is great!

Paul B.

Simple interface, intuitive to use, flexible under the hood and great support.

Reviewed on 2017/03/01

We use the free version of Skedda to control access to our three counselling rooms in our not-for-profit organisation. It is used by about 30 quite mature and technically challenged personnel who have had very few problems with the simple interface. It did most of what we wanted from day one but Skedda have responded to requests for changes and it now fits all our needs. It has always been reliable and glitch-free and is quite a flexible well thought-out platform. I've been particularly impressed by their helpful and fast response to our enquiries, especially since we are not fee paying customers!

Pros

Reliable, simple interface, but flexible set-up. Perfect support. Has to be the best out there. A very good free service.

Cons

Free or expensive pricing structure. We'd happily pay if there was a low tier pricing step.

Mark B.

The easiest/best meeting room schedule for groups/businesses that aren't on the same network

Reviewed on 2019/06/27

Pros

The fact that anyone can access the scheduling system from any platform (Apple, Widows, iPhone, Android, etc.) and it allows big and small businesses or groups to work with it without having to have everyone set up on the same email network (Outlook, Google, etc.). Hands down, the fastest and easiest way to provide for working across multiple users without a lot of technical skills needed to get it up and running quickly.

Cons

Haven't found anything that we don't like about it, and this is after 2+ years of using it in multiple site locations.

Response from Skedda

Thanks for the review!

Manage your meeting room bookings through Skedda

Reviewed on 2019/05/12

Pros

We have been using Skedda to manage our interview and meeting room schedules. In the past, this was handled by the receptionist and would be done using paper and pen. Now, the respective users are managing their own room bookings. These are the strengths of Skedda:

1) All online and completely paperless. As I mentioned above, we would be printing weekly calendars on paper and filling these out for each meeting room. We have saved so many trees with Skedda.
2) Creates accountability for employees. In the past, rooms would be booked in advance only for the user to back out. No one would have known about this. Now, if a room is booked but no one is there at the scheduled time, we can question and find out who is wasting our resources.
3) Skedda has freed up the time of our receptionist. She can now do more value added work such as guiding walk-ins.

Cons

Skedda can improve by adding a free-form time interval option to the scheduler. The intervals are currently done in 15 minutes which is too rigid for me.

Response from Skedda

Thanks so much for such a helpful review! Great feedback on smaller incremental / granularity times on the scheduler - we'll reach out with any developments on this front.

Stuart P.

Fantastic user friendly online software, it just makes sense.

Reviewed on 2017/09/26

Students can book rooms for themselves in their own time and not queue out side my door anymore.

Pros

User friendly, easy to read and make changes, fantastic for young people to use e.g schools/college, bookingscan be made from a mobile phone/cell phone. The free version is great for departments with low budgets like ours.

Cons

Not able to sort users by date they signed up, cant import trusted users on mass from a spreadsheet, times are in 15min intervals and would be good to make this custom times e.g 12:50pm

Louise R.

Great program

Reviewed on 2017/06/13

Pros

I work for a Not for Profit Community Radio and have introduced this program to our Volunteer Presenters who utilise our Production Studio to record interviews or pre-record their program. Using Skedda to book the Production Studio means they can book a time slot from their home or mobile prior to coming into the Station. Our Presenters are aged from 20 right through to 84 years of age and they all handle the Skedda program with ease. We definitely recommend Skedda to any prospective users. The customer support has been fantastic.

Cons

What about an app for mobiles and possibly this would also be good for desktops.

No fuss room booking

Reviewed on 2018/10/06

Working with Skedda has been great. It saves us tons of time.

Pros

I oversee a library system. Throughout our locations, we have meeting rooms that are available to the public. Previously, we had to book this over the phone on an Outlook calendar. Skedda saves us time by allowing our customers to book the rooms themselves. It's simple and straightforward- it does this one thing very well. Our meeting rooms are now booked constantly, with little time needed from staff.

Cons

Customizing it took a little bit of time. That's a plus, too, however, as we were able to configure it to look just how we wanted it to. Just took a bit of time.

Peter O.

Simple, easy way to manage room bookings

Reviewed on 2019/01/31

I have four rooms that are available for casual or long-term rental. With Skedda, I don't need to worry about double-booking, or human error. And my staff don't need to deal with a lot of enquiries about room booking, because my regular renters just log in to Skedda themselves and book what's available. It is literally perfect for my small business.

Pros

Very good design.
Flexible. Lots of useful features.
There's often more than one way to do something.
Smartphone-friendly web site.

Cons

I honestly can't think of any cons for this booking website.

Kata S.

Made my life much easier... Even the free version is great, going to upgrade to full access soon!

Reviewed on 2018/01/29

It saves me a lot of time and gives freedom and autonomy to the users of my office spaces. Also frees me from the manual work of making the monthly user time and cost lists. Gives more air of professionalism to my little business of renting out spaces for fellow therapists and coaches. What I also like very much is that I can easily check what is happening with the bookings in differnet views, by spaces or by users. I don't have good technical skills but this quite sofisticated software fits me perfectly.

Pros

Ease of use, good structure, fool-proof, prompt and great client support. It feels that you are looked after and supported fully by a very knowledgeable stuff which means so much if you don't want to spend ages learning a system. Good visual design and the users started booking without asking questions all the time so I guess they like it too. Love the possibility of making lists, this also helps a lot. I can whole-heartedly recommend Skedda for smaller businesses as well!

Cons

If there is something that would be: I would like to use in an application format making it maybe easier to use on a mobile phone. But I guess it is soon to come :-))

Miki R.

Booking System For Indoor Soccer Facility

Reviewed on 2019/09/06

Saves a lot of time, simpler to use that old product we used.

Pros

Simple to use and integrate to SMS provider using Zappier.

Cons

Email address is primary identifier for users.

Miranda M.

We tried so many other scheduling applications, not one came close to this one! We love Skedda!

Reviewed on 2017/09/06

We use this software every minute of the day. We have a large conference center at our HQ that requires complex scheduling, multiple rooms and users. We tried out many scheduling applications and this one by far exceeded any others out there in functionality, ease of use and support! Our team can check schedules from anywhere, it is responsive on mobile and the user experience is unmatched!

Pros

Has all functionality we require to run large conference center booking system
Intuitive and Easy to Use
Customer Service is the Best of Any Application or Software I have ever used

Leigh anne P.

Excellent service

Reviewed on 2018/02/05

It has simplified our process of scheduling the computer labs in our high school with such ease and reducing the amount of time I had to use to sort out who asked for what lab first.

Pros

This service is SO easy to set up and use! Almost immediate response to any questions I may have and just great customer service all the way around! I can't say enough about this system!

Drew D.

We have been using the skedda scheduling software for about 3 years.

Reviewed on 2017/09/27

I have actually already shown this to the others schools in my school district and they are using the program.

Pros

I love the ability to set the time limits and customizing the schedule to fit our school schedule. It's free!!

Cons

I wish there was a way to set up for multiple administrators to be able to receive notification emails.

Casey P.

We use this program to schedule classrooms and conference rooms. It has been great!

Reviewed on 2017/06/22

Pros

The software is very easy to use! It is easy to get going and to navigate in. It is great for the price. The customer support is also wonderful. They have always been extremely polite and helpful when we have had questions.

Cons

It doesn't have all the functions that the expensive software out there has but it also doesn't have the expensive price tag! It has everything you really need without all the unnecessary functions you never use anyway.

Sally M.

A straight forward system which is easy for all users to access

Reviewed on 2017/08/30

As a small charitable, not for profit organisation, without funding from government bodies, we rely solely on fundraising to provide our service. The free option available as a Skedda user is invaluable to us. It has saved us time and more importantly money in having a bespoke system devised.

Pros

Not complicated to use with sufficient, easy to read help pages. Clear to interpret quickly and makes invoicing a far speedier process

Cons

Would like a search option when booking a regular space. Currently, the whole booking has to be entered before you are made aware if there are any future bookings preventing you from using the same room at the same time ongoing.

Renee O.

Great Customer Service!

Reviewed on 2019/03/19

They have the best attitude when it comes to customer service. I have had some tricky and unique problems that have been solved!

Pros

Simplicity. It is easy to use and the updates are relevant.

Cons

There is no one size fits all. I would appreciate some metrics showing customer usage.

Lisa H.

Organization made easy and cost effective

Reviewed on 2017/06/20

Room organization. Saves time. Anyone can book a room w/o trying to find the clipboard.

Pros

We like the simplicity of everything. Multiple people can book rooms w/o double booking. We are a county prison w/ limited resources, so this was perfect for us. We're open 24/7, so anyone can book a room. As most jails, we didn't have a lot of technology, so we had one clip board that got passed around when needing to book a classroom. If I answered the phone, I needed to transfer the call or run to the other side of the jail to get the clipboard. This has made things much faster and effective. We're a small county w/ limited funds, so the free service was also attractive to us.

Cons

I know some people had issues resetting their password when they forgot it. I also wish that when you needed to discontinue a series, it would delete it from the date you picked forward. I believe now, it deletes everything prior too.

Miriam B.

Bookings for a Day Centre

Reviewed on 2018/11/13

Bookers would often change their minds about days and times and I found I was wasting an hour a day changing bookings and negotiating dates and times to get everyone in!

Pros

Easy to use, paired up with our website for users and potential users to see the rooms available. we have only 5 rooms to rent so we are able to use this with no cost to our charity.

Cons

nothing at all - it is really good and has been a real joy to use

Leroy B.

Great resource

Reviewed on 2017/09/06

Pros

Using the free version is great for our purposes as we are a cash-strapped school. It allows my colleagues to book our facilities easily and we can monitor their use of the facilities in question.

Cons

Only Admin members can see details of who has booked the facilities. It would be great if all users could see the details as that would allow them to negotiate directly over conflicts of interests.

Rodney J.

Great Software! Easy to use! Simple and Functional !

Reviewed on 2019/08/09

Excellent. Great customer service. Responsive and friendly

Pros

ease of use. functional. very user friendly. obvious and clear.

Cons

does not have certain features like setting quotas on usage

Response from Skedda

Thanks for the great review! And some good news, we launched booking quotas 2 weeks ago. As a much-requested feature, we're delighted to now offer quotas, configurable by time, bookable space and user tag!

Danielle E.

We use Skedda to schedule our high school computer labs and carts--this has made my life much easier

Reviewed on 2017/06/13

Pros

Every teacher and district person can use the system and see what is available and when. Our technology is never double booked and I can see who used the space last if there is a problem. As a centrally located school, we are a building that never sleeps. Skedda has made scheduling 4 computer labs and 8 computer carts a breeze. Having a free site do this is amazing.

Sergio J.

It brought order from chaos in my office.

Reviewed on 2018/05/09

We have a very simple way in our office now to manage spaces such as training room and meeting rooms.

Pros

I have been using it in my office building to manage spaces, and it has been a great solution to bring order to all teams, it is very easy to use for the users to make reservations, and it also is very easy for admins. It even manage payments from customers who want to rent your spaces from 30 minutes up to several hours or days.

Cons

There is not much to say about cons because i really like this app, you can even integrate it with Google calendars if you use the paid version.

Marios M.

It is a very easy to use software with lots to offer!

Reviewed on 2017/12/11

I can easily keep track of all my bookings and payments. Also very useful to track down cancelled sessions.

Pros

I like the flexibility regarding setting different price charges for your bookings and how it can communicate with other software.