Call Loop

SMS Marketing & Voice Broadcasting Made Easy

Melissa P.

Great integration with ActiveCampaign

Reviewed on 2020/07/21

We love using this product because it has created some huge efficiencies for the admissions teams we work with.

Pros

The most helpful feature of this product for us is the SUPER SIMPLE integration with our automations in ActiveCampaign.

Cons

I would say the biggest area of improvement is the reporting. I would like to see a few more reporting capabilities. Also, I have wanted to download our recorded messages to send for approval, and the system was giving me an error, however, I reached out to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] over chat and he is always EXTREMELY quick to respond and help me out.

Albert C.
  • Industry: Telecommunications
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees
  • Used Other for 2+ years

Great for Sales Incentives

Reviewed on 2020/07/21

Has been a pleasant experience and performed to my needs and expectations

Pros

The ability to broadcast a new sales incentive to the field with ease and ensure new sales representatives can stay in the know

Cons

Ability to customize the 1 keyword as needed without canceling or deleting entire account

Shawn B.

I have been using this software myself and for clients since it was originally released.

Reviewed on 2018/04/05

Improvements in engagement from prospects and clients. An easy to use tool for lead generation.

When using it to increase attendance to webinars, we experienced as much as 90%+ buy in on adding a cell phone number to the webinar registration form. This provides for another great option for promoting via SMS.

I've used other SMS tools for leag gen by phone. They were fixed at a single entry with no ability to follow up for name and other details. Call Loop's feature provides for multiple replies to collect additional information.

I probably haven't mentioned that Call Loop's integration with Infusionsoft is pretty well done, making it easy to send messages and collect information.

Pros

Call Loop is relatively easy to use. Set up sms reminders and voice calls. I've used it to increase attendance at webinars substantially. One client is using it to get more engagement from members by sending reminders for scheduled calls and follow ups.

The SMS messages are just a necessary tool today. The voice messages are flexible in responding to pick ups or voice mail and can be very powerful for webinar attendance, sales, and other engagement. Our experience in asking for cell phones on registration can be as high as over 90%!

I also have several SMS optin series set up for speaking and off-site lead generation. The setup is easy, has multiple steps available to be responsive and collect multiple pieces of information.

The biggest pro... the cost is minimal! Clients resist yet another Saas. Paying as you use it credits that Call Loop offers makes it an easy choice to implement the tool. It's competitive with other SMS tools.

Cons

I would like a little more flexibility to push data from Infusionsoft to Call Loop. Other than that, I'm very happy with Call Loop and recommend it regularly.

Response from Call Loop

Thanks Shawn!

Greg M.

Great

Reviewed on 2017/06/13

Pros

Easy to do simple stuff! Just getting a basic text or VB out is really easy

Cons

Sometimes I would like an advanced feature like sending longer texts. I would like better contact management and I would REALLY suggest more robust views of subscribers and unsubscribes. Also I would prefer that if someone unsubscribes from the texts for example it didn't affect A) the other lists they are subscribed to and B) Unsubscribe them from voice broadcasts.

Response from Call Loop

Hi Greg, thanks for the feedback. Note taken on the longer texts. For unsubscribes, because it's a short code if they reply STOP they will be removed from the entire short code. That's how short codes work unfortunately and a standard in the industry.

Peter J.

GOOD CALL loop

Reviewed on 2017/04/07

A friend told me about callloop 4+ years ago....I wasnt sure...but GOOD CALL on becoming a client of theirs. GREAT customer support AND they're enthusiastic about my success like I am. As a business owner THATS tough to find.

From lead follow up, to scheduling to sharing content with current students, callloop is one of the best small business operations decisions I've made in the last 20 years.

Pros

ease of use

Cons

less support and access from mobile. really seems more designed around the desktop computer environment

Response from Call Loop

Thanks for the review Peter!

Greg M.

Easy to use and good value!

Reviewed on 2019/05/21

I've never had any problem with service. Very responsive.

Pros

the ease of use was great! It's just simple. Easy to integrate with my CRM. Works for both text and voice broadcast.

Cons

It'd be a really great feature if the CRM integration included list management so I didn't have to import lists but that's minor

It's great!

Reviewed on 2018/05/14

organization and client lists

Pros

It's collecting my data all day long. I don't have to do much to organize my lists at all, which is great.

Cons

Exporting my data looks like the matrix. I only use it for excel so far, but maybe need to import it to a new CRM software or booking software soon.

Sarah M.

Best Text Messaging Service---HANDS Down!

Reviewed on 2016/07/25

Working with Call Loop is so easy! Their communication with our team makes the whole process easy! There are even ideas of how to use the service even more creatively and efficiently. I can't imagine using another service. We are definitely beyond a happy customer!

Response from Call Loop

Thanks Sarah! We're excited and glad that we can help!

Kyle L.
  • Used Other for 2+ years

Call Loop Fan

Reviewed on 2018/10/31

Great Marketing Tool

Pros

Easy to use and reasonibly priced marketing tool.

Cons

Nothing, I didn't have any negative experiences with Call Loop.

Ebo O.

Still can't believe SMS is now THIS easy for us.

Reviewed on 2017/05/02

Pros

Ability to easily integrate our keyword and text line to all of our marketing and giveaway campaigns

Cons

Still looking for something that could be considered a con. I had a bit of an issue with integrating to a different platform but they helped me solve it very quickly so that's not a con. Stay tuned?

Response from Call Loop

Thanks for the 5-star review! We really appreciate you as a customer :)

• Industry: Media Production

Almost satisfied

Reviewed on 2018/11/07

It’s a great tool to use for drip marketing. Unfortunately, the reports don’t work as they should. Once that feature works properly, then this tool would be awesome!

Pros

The customer service is awesome! I like that it allows me to do other task.

Cons

User interface can be difficult. The reports don’t work properly.

Aron L.

Unrliable Business Partner

Reviewed on 2020/06/14

Pros

If it had worked as described it would of had great features

Cons

Does not work, triggered calls do not arrive and the url listed for http post is wrong, after I got the updated url from customer service still some callls are not triggered.

• Industry: Banking
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Not working for us

Reviewed on 2019/01/25

I'm not getting any stats and the number of people who have signed up isn't changing. For months no change

Pros

I find it easy to schedule text messages.

Cons

I'm not receiving any click through reports.

Chad C.
  • Industry: Events Services

Awesome Platform...

Reviewed on 2017/03/08

VERY Robust & POWERFUL! The Mail Chimp integration is especially useful for the entertainment industry (club promotion)

Pros

Cons

Lack of Automation (i.e. Zapier)

Response from Call Loop

Chad, THANK YOU for the great review and we're excited that you're getting such awesome results.

Greg B.
  • Industry: Music

This tool ROCKS!

Reviewed on 2017/03/09

Affordable, easy to use/set up, unbeatable integration, and customer support second to none. Bands and brands now have a marketing secret weapon! Get it today!

Response from Call Loop

Thanks for the review Greg. We really appreciate it!

Linda E.

Awesome way to contact customers

Reviewed on 2017/12/13

Pros

I like that I can leave message with my phone number and customers that are interested call me back. Also it would be great for newbies who are afraid to call customers.

Doug M.
  • Industry: Sporting Goods

Call Loop Helps Individuals Get Floating via an Innovation in Flotation - The Float'n Thang

Reviewed on 2020/07/24

The text services allows for customers to gain info in seconds. It also connects to our CRM system Infusionsoft to story their contact info.

Pros

Using the Keywords posted on print items helps get offline traffic online. We can get our info to individuals quickly offering them free shipping codes and support as needed.

Cons

Can't really think of anything at this time. Maybe some mobile app functions?

Dr. zoe S.

Super useful technology

Reviewed on 2018/04/09

Pros

I have been able to build my email list because of this technology. People are easily able to hop on my mailing list wothout ever even going to my website or social medias

Cons

A little difficult to figure out how to get it set up. I am a little tech challenged, but I eventually figured it out.

Deborah K.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Great avenue for reaching our customers

Reviewed on 2020/07/19

Call Loop really gets the word out quickly for us when we run a big special.

Pros

It's important for us to reach our customers in a timely manner, so their scheduling option or immediate delivery works great. Also, like that they link with our email company to add on customers to our list.

Cons

Everyone once in a while, the chat feature is slow to contact someone for help.

Dustin D.

Awesome SMS Marketing & Voice Broacasting Tool

Reviewed on 2016/07/15

I signed up to the free Call Loop SMS marketing trial a year ago I was so happy with the service I stayed on. The suite of tools Call Loop provides is pretty insane. I have used alot of SMS platforms and I will say thier is the best around, from ease of use and functionality.

I have clients who use all different types of marketing tools and Call Loop seems to work with just about everything. They have a Zapier integration and it connects to a bajillion apps, so that's one of the main reasons I chose the service. It also works with marketing platforms Instapage, ClickFunnels, Lead Pages, Unbounce and a lot people are using those now.

I have never really had an issue with the service but I found whenever had a question support was top notch and answered me right away. I can even get the owner Chris on the phone and talk about campaign ideas if needed. That means a lot these days when people often treat you like a number.

Pros

They have really cool voice broadcast that even lets you transfer the sms to a live call by texting back a number. This is awesome for pay per call campaigns and event have a client how uses it for support requests.

You can also easily see your sms click data in Google Analytics and in reports generated by Call Loop.

You can also easily capture name and email via text to join. I use this when I am speaking on stage at marketing events to quickly grow my list. I just offer my slide deck and ask them to text in to receive it. It works like crazy sometimes I like 90% of the room to text in.

There are a lot of other popular features that they have but I have not used much myself. Especially SMS contests & sms coupons.

Cons

umm I can't think of any cons at the moment. Thier support and service is awesome. The product is never down. And best of all, they are adding new integrations and product up dates all the time. Thanks Chris for making such an awesome product.

Response from Call Loop

Hi Dustin,

Thanks for the review. I noticed you had customer support at 4 stars, but you mentioned that "Their support and service is awesome".

Do you think a 5 star would be a better choice?

Thanks for the review!

Amy C.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Best Software for Lead Notification

Reviewed on 2017/03/17

CallLoop is the only software available (that I could find anyway) that can SMS text your sales reps when they are assigned a new lead in Marketo. I looked high and low for a software that integrated with Marketo & could also send a text message to our sales reps (NOT the lead itself.) I was shocked at how hard this was to find. Call Loop took a whole 10 minutes to set up and our first response time has skyrocketed as a result of implementing SMS notifications to our sales reps. Thanks guys!!!

Pros

Integration with Marketo
Super simple set up
Very fast text message send time
Ability to send text alerts to sales reps (not just the lead itself)

Cons

None

Mike C.

Sensational

Reviewed on 2017/11/21

So far 4 new deals.

Pros

Easy to use. The Customer service is the best I have ever encountered as a professional. I am delighted with the integrity and fast response on breakdowns for the broadcasts.

Cons

What I least like is that when I go into the inbox it's just difficult to navigate. I don't like that I dont get those messages to my email or texts. That would be amazing.

Response from Call Loop

That's great to hear Mike! Congrats on the 4 new deals!

Maggie W.
  • Industry: Banking

It's pretty good

Reviewed on 2019/02/01

Pros

It's easy to send out texts and I like that our investment doesn't expire so we don't have to worry about trying to use them by a specific time.

Cons

I wish there were more reporting/tracking options.

Angela M.

Call loop review

Reviewed on 2018/11/20

Pros

Call loop is the perfect softwate for sending out mass texts to subscribers to offer discounts and coupons on merchandise. I only use call loop.

Cons

I haves nothing negative to say about call loop software.

Jeffrey R.
  • Industry: Automotive

Call Loop Review

Reviewed on 2019/05/24

Good. Sometimes there is no one manning support but not really a big deal

Pros

It removes numbers from opt outs from all lists

Cons

I really have nothing about Call Loop that I do not like.