AllProWebTools Reviews

5/5 (2 reviews)
Elizabeth B.

A great software!

Reviewed on 2017/06/18

So many! It has made our invoicing process so much easier, it has saved us a lot of time on tracking customers, and it's very easy to use.

Pros

Everything has been wonderful with this software for our small business. It's exactly what we've needed to tie everything together. We've been able to set it up to work really well for us. The customer service has been fantastic and Dave and the team have been so helpful for us! I have recommended this software to many people and will continue to do so. It's also extremely user friendly!

Cathy H.

Don't do it!!

Reviewed on 2016/03/08

In this highly unregulated world of web design, there MUST be better service providers than Dave Kramer's company. I've been working with them through their disorganization, miscommunication and downright fraudulent sales pitches and finally gave up.

I have no website. What I have his a hold in my checkbook and a note from Dave Kramer (who never would return my phone call) saying that there are no refunds. Please note that if you go with them for website design, you will NEVER own your website. You will pay for pricey SEO, assuming you ever get a website made. I was always being upsold and was never given a website.

Response from AllProWebTools

We're sorry that you had a bad experience and we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.
For websites built and hosted on the AllProWebTools platform, the business owner does have full control and ownership of the website. Once the site is built, you can work with any developer or SEO to have changes made to it in future. It is also very easy to make the changes yourself. We strongly believe in not holding you and your company hostage. We encourage you to read this article we wrote on that very topic: https://www.allprowebtools.com/Is-Your-Small-Business-Being-Held-Hostage/
We take your feedback very seriously, but we stand behind the site we did create for you.
If you would like to review your website mockup again it is available to you here: http://cathyharris.myallprowebtools.com/
We would love to work through this with you and help get it resolved. Please contact our support team anytime at https://www.allprowebtools.com/Contact-Us/ or by calling us at 970-612-1515