JivoChat

Live chat with agent apps for iOS & Android

Paulo
Paulo

JivoChat is easy. Super duper easy

Reviewed on 2018/08/09

JivoChat is helping my company to make more sales because it makes me closer to visitors in my website. I really like the fact that, with mobile and desktop applications, I can be online 24/7 to my customers and help them to buy more from me!

Pros

Everything is so intuitive that I almost did not had to ask for help. They have a great support in their homepage, but most of the features I could make it work by myself, with no coding needed!

Cons

There is nothing to don't like about them. Support is always there when something is not working and I can always rely on it.

Tom

A very good software

Reviewed on 2020/02/04

Pros

We've been looking for a live chat and telephony support system for a long time. They were either really expensive, across two different systems or just not good looking!

JivoChat is something we fell in love it, with its ease of use (sometimes - find it difficult to find previous chats, etc), the option to integrate wit Apple Business Chat is amazing too - only very few companies support this and it makes our business look so much more professional.

The telephony side of things is brilliant too, with a wide range of numbers to choose from and the ease to receive a phone call to your phone too. One thing it does need is to have hold music for when customers are waiting, and when the operator puts them on hold - this is a must-have.

Cons

The message section where everything goes from live chat and phone calls just looks a little messy. And leaving a chat does not tell the visitor you've left the chat/ended the chat and i't just sometimes a little confusing.

Freshchat

Reasons for Choosing JivoChat

Our business had a dispute with Zendesk.

Zendesk Suite

pricing
Shelly
  • Industry: Consumer Services

JivoChat user

Reviewed on 2020/02/13

Pros

It's easy and functional. The program is not complicated at all and is actually simple to navigate which is a plus, not complicated at all. Simple is good. It's certainly helped customers reach out to us more than they did before using JivoChat, and that is a huge plus.

Cons

My only issue is, I think the chat /message box is a little deceptive, there are not icons, green online displays or anything else displaying if we're online or offline so customers are entering their information and expecting an immediate response. Some start typing "hello, hello" and we're not even online. I think if we're online it should display such or vice versa.
Also, the chat box keeps popping up. I can't seem to find a setting to be able to adjust how often this occurs and we've had some customer's complain because once the box is up, it blocks product information, so being able to minimize the chat box and keep it that way while customers are shopping would be nice. Also it would be nice if you could adjust the size of the chat box.

Roberto

A tool that we can't live without

Reviewed on 2020/08/07

Jivochat is our biggest communication funnel right now, most of our leads will contact us first through our chat, and the flexibility of sharing and transfer information between our people, we cannot see ourselves without it now.

Pros

I have been using Jivochat for a couple of years already and I must say that it became an essential tool for our day-to-day business. We love the options of seeing what the user is typing before pressing send, the connection to many third-party tools, and the continuous improvements in functionalities that Jivochat keeps bringing to the table, it makes it the perfect sales tool.

Cons

I would like to start seeing more integration possibilities with different platforms, and share of information.

LiveChat, Chatbot and Intercom

Best option
Alyssa
  • Industry: Biotechnology

Great service

It has been pleasant.

It has been pleasant.

Pros

Capabilities of software to store common knowledge.

Cons

There is not an assistant program for when live agents are unavailable/

Reasons for Choosing JivoChat

twice. Recently (last year)

Reasons for Switching to JivoChat

Ease of use, overall cost, accessibility.
Anton

Must have software

Reviewed on 2021/12/07

It helps us sell more when people having doubts before buying and want to ask some question through chat or call first.

Pros

Its easy to set up and easy to use for clients. Does its job perfectly. Has inbuilt chat, audio and video calls. The support is lighting fast.

Cons

The design is a bit obsolete. Hope they will improve that.

Pamela
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Perfect for chatting in a website

Reviewed on 2019/09/11

I have had a great experience usign Jivochat, my business is selling goods so this tool has helped me a lot comunicating with clients interested in buying. Several sellers can be connected in the chat at the same time to help different customers with their needs.

Pros

I love that this tool has helped my company a lot to talk to clients who are interesing in buying our products. You can chat with them and help them find what they are looking for. At first they need to fill out a quick survey where they leave their name, phone number,, mail and what they are looking so this makes it easy for to catch up with them and help them out.

Cons

I like everything, the only thing that may affect but is external to this tool is the internet. If you have a poor internet connection you may have trouble connecting to the chat.

Response from Jivosite

Thank you, Pamela!

John Andrew
  • Industry: Commercial Real Estate
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Chat with prospects all across advertising portals.

Reviewed on 2018/09/20

Pros

Our company handles a lot of clients, one of them is a property management company that uses Jivochat. The agent App is easy to use and it's linked to everything. Any advertising portal will lead to us with no additional tools that i need to set up. It promotes efficiency, less distractions and it offers all the tools i need to provide info and customer support.
Jivochat even has a mobile app, where you can chat with costumers on the go. I haven't had the chance to use it. I'm a front liner so i don't have to. But imagine if you're the owner of the business and you can facilitate a chat anywhere. That would make a lot of difference.

Cons

I haven't encounter any issues with the program. The main point that i want to change if it's possible is to maybe change the icon of the chat launcher to the logo of the company. It would make it more personalized and that would reenforce the level of assurance for a prospect, that they are indeed in contact with the business directly.

Tosere

One of the best!!!

Reviewed on 2020/01/11

It has been great. There have been several improvements that has made the app so effective for my company.

Pros

It’s flexibility and continuous improvement

Cons

The mobile app is a bit troubling. and needs improvement.

Referral
David
David

Overall a good multichannel system

Reviewed on 2021/11/02

They had promised a native chatbot function included in my plan, and then they backed off and 1. Delayed the feature 2. Said it would a paid add-on

Pros

I like that is stable, it has desktop and mobile apps

Cons

Doesn't have instagram, unified inboxes and the plan I've got has a very prominent and ugly branding

Daryl
  • Industry: Design

Great Integration.

Reviewed on 2020/02/04

Pros

I appreciated the integration with other software.

Cons

The graphic interface could be made a bit easier to use. But in saying this I have not used the product for long.

Response from Jivosite

Hey, Daryl! Thanks for taking the time to write us a review and thank you for the positive feedback, we really appreciate it. We wish you the best in your business and we're always here to help when you need us.

Monica
  • Industry: Design

I am upset from technical problems and support

Reviewed on 2020/02/01

Pros

at first I found it easy to use and I found enough features as i wanted

Cons

bad support
slow and at the end I don't understand what the problem is

Response from Jivosite

Hey Monica. Wow, I'm terribly sorry to hear that this has occurred. This is definitely not how we want our customer support to be perceived, and we hate to hear this sort of thing. We do our best to offer top-tier support to everyone we work with, clearly, you slipped through the cracks here, and that is unacceptable.
I certainly hope you've now received an answer. Please feel free to reach out to us directly on our social media channels as well! Thank you for taking the time to write us a review, it helps us improve.

Radislav

The Chat Solution for Website we use and Recommend

Reviewed on 2019/05/24

Pros

It is free to start and you can use free version as long as you want.
It has a plugin for wordpress which is great and easy to use.
We firstly installed this on our website after a friend recommended it to us.
After that time we installed it on many websites of our customers.
I like that you can translate it into many languages and change colors and first messages website visitors see and all this for free.

Cons

When you have many agents on a website sometimes it gets confusing as to whom are you doing the changes.

Larissa
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
  • Company size: 5 001–10 000 Employees

Excellent Jivo chat

Reviewed on 2021/05/01

There is something I did not like, besides being completely practical

There is something I did not like, besides being completely practical

Pros

The Web platform is great, and the chat is very efficient, thinking about the group of people that use it with me, the software has served me very well, for people who have ecommerce like me this app is splendid.
The contact we have with the client, gives much more confidence and credibility to the work.

Cons

One point of improvement was that when minimizing the window, the software inserts the missing status, even if it is online automatically.

William
  • Industry: Security & Investigations

Excellent chat platform!

Reviewed on 2020/02/13

Pros

Very user friendly for both parties, integrates with everything! Apple business chat works great with JivoChat!

Cons

SMS features are limited.. we’d like to be able to send SMS from our business numbers without a customer first having to chat in to create a dialogue.

Salesforce Sales Cloud
Chris
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 2020/02/13

It's been a good tool to connect with people instantly and answer their questions...we've seen increased sales from using this.

Pros

We use the chat daily...setting it up for our needs was not too difficult but needed some adjustments after we figured out how it looked and functioned on our set...it was certainly not a one-step set up process. It's been very helpful in allowing us to assess our customers questions so that we can make improvements to our site. As with any chat, we get some interesting questions...

Cons

Some of our customers complain about the number of times the chat box pops up while they are on the site...call it "annoying". I sent a note to your customer support dept. but never heard back :(

Alexandre
  • Industry: Music

Live chat that helped me have better sales

Reviewed on 2018/09/19

Pros

This tool helped me increase my sales through my website at the moment I installed it on my website.

Cons

Don't keep the chat history more than two months

Badr

Very Useful App !

Reviewed on 2020/02/12

Chatting with customers, generating more sales by answering visitors about their pre-buy doubts.

Pros

The apps allows you to generate more sale through contacting customer who're confused.

Cons

Easy to use, on multiple devices, even while driving =D !

Paddy
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Works better

Reviewed on 2023/11/03

Pros

You can save canned responses so you can easily respond to client's questions, has Whatsapp integrations which are straight forward

Cons

It sometimes fails to communicate with the server with server connection error even when you have a strong internet connection, it does not support IMAP email integrations

Isaac
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

JivoChat is easy to install on the website

Reviewed on 2023/11/12

Pros

Jivo chat is easy to install on Website, it has good plugin for wordpress sites which makes it easy for deploying live chat on Wordpress sites

Cons

I have no issue with the software at the moment, I like the software

• Industry: Information Services

Good for the price

Reviewed on 2022/05/17

Pros

It have multiple channel integration like WhatsApp, sms, messenger and more which is great

Cons

There are no in house chat bot option and recommended options on the site is expensive and other options might have difficulty in getting it to work with jivo. chat robot would help save agents time and redirect questions answerable by faq to faq and not to agents. It would be great if they could offer it.

Filippo

Great Software, Great Support

Reviewed on 2020/02/13

Pros

The skin for end user on our website and how is easy to set up it.
I also love Chat support, the JivoChat agents, SOLVE your problem, and understand completly your question before reply.

Cons

Honestl speaking it's a bit confusing the back end, to understnad difference form chat, channels and offline message, online message

Buğra
Buğra

Reviewed on 2018/02/08

Tracey
  • Industry: Hospitality

Jivochat

Reviewed on 2020/02/17

We are able to answer prospective guest questions with ease. I like the customization and the easy ability to turn it off, when we are unable to chat.

Pros

The ability to customize and provide the look and feel of our website.

Cons

It meets my needs, so there are no cons.

April
  • Industry: Wireless

JivoChat

Reviewed on 2020/02/13

Pros

I like most about JivoChat is that its easy to use.

Cons

I dont like the fact that when a customer is typing you can see it before it is done. its kinda annoying.