JivoChat Reviews

JivoChat

Live chat with agent apps for iOS & Android

4.8/5 (22 reviews)
Valeh S.

Efficient way of communicating with customers

Reviewed on 2018/10/17

Pros

All potential customers have some questions about the product which they are going to buy. If they don’t get answers immediately they can easily leave the website. What I most like in JivoChat is instant communication feature with the visitors. With JivoChat website owners can provide detailed information about the product in realtime and increase sales. JivoChat is also efficient solution for companies in order to increase revenue and get instant feedback from customers.

Cons

In some websites JivoChat window pops up immediately without clicking on it. It is very disturbing for me. I don’t know if this feature could be turned off or not. Because I couldn’t see such option. But it would be great if this feature was editable.

Response from Jivosite

Hey Valeh,

Thank you so much for your feedback and review.

The trigger, which is the feature of our chat popping up on your page, it's an automatic message that proactive invites your visitors to interact with your agent.

You can fully customize or even disable this function. To know how to do it please check this link:

This can be a feature that can work totally on your favor. Check these articles to know how to benefit from it using on your website:

"10 Ways to Gain Conversions with Jivochat's Proactive Invitation"

"How to make proactive invitations work perfectly"

7.0/10
Pamela S.

Perfect for chatting in a website

Reviewed on 2019/09/11

I have had a great experience usign Jivochat, my business is selling goods so this tool has helped me a lot comunicating with clients interested in buying. Several sellers can be connected in the chat at the same time to help different customers with their needs.

Pros

I love that this tool has helped my company a lot to talk to clients who are interesing in buying our products. You can chat with them and help them find what they are looking for. At first they need to fill out a quick survey where they leave their name, phone number,, mail and what they are looking so this makes it easy for to catch up with them and help them out.

Cons

I like everything, the only thing that may affect but is external to this tool is the internet. If you have a poor internet connection you may have trouble connecting to the chat.

John andrew C.

Chat with prospects all across advertising portals.

Reviewed on 2018/09/20

Pros

Our company handles a lot of clients, one of them is a property management company that uses Jivochat. The agent App is easy to use and it's linked to everything. Any advertising portal will lead to us with no additional tools that i need to set up. It promotes efficiency, less distractions and it offers all the tools i need to provide info and customer support.
Jivochat even has a mobile app, where you can chat with costumers on the go. I haven't had the chance to use it. I'm a front liner so i don't have to. But imagine if you're the owner of the business and you can facilitate a chat anywhere. That would make a lot of difference.

Cons

I haven't encounter any issues with the program. The main point that i want to change if it's possible is to maybe change the icon of the chat launcher to the logo of the company. It would make it more personalized and that would reenforce the level of assurance for a prospect, that they are indeed in contact with the business directly.

Andrey Y.

2+ years with Jivochat

Reviewed on 2019/01/16

This would've been a good tool with lots of useful options. However, the issues with this crucially important feature are a deal-breaker for us. We wish they got that fixed, so that we could post a better review here

Pros

A simple and functional tool that would've been great for any support service, had the developers bothered to fix the issues

Cons

All the good things I could've said about Jivochat are outweighed by a crucial flaw in their software that has been there for years.

When our support agents are not online, we receive offline messages from our customers. These message notifications are directed to our helpdesk tool, the user who's sent it also receives a notification. The problem is that if a user clicks unsubscribe in the notification they receive, the unsubscribe action works both for them and for us, and so after one user unsubscribes, we're also unsubscribed from all the offline message notifications that come from the other users. The messages no longer make it to our support desk, and we cannot process them, and this leads to decrease in customer satisfaction and lost business.

It is, of course, possible to find all the lost messages in Jivosite admin panel, however, we get hundreds of tickets a day that are processed in our ticketing system. It is very hard to manage tens of offline messages manually in the Jivosite admin panel without creating a ticket.

We have contacted their support agents time and time again about this, we had to do it three times just this month. Each time they fix this for us and promise that it will never happen again. Each time this does happen again.

Sadly, we haven't seen any improvement over the two years that we're using Jivosite, and unfortunately, we are already looking at other options.

4.0/10
Ian M.

JivoChat, way to meet your website visitors

Reviewed on 2018/08/21

The problem that am solving with JivoChat it's the drop rate that i was experiencing. People would visit my site and leave. I had no idea why they left. Now am able to engage with clients online and get their feedback. It has improved my conversion rate greatly.

Pros

I like it because it allows me to see who is visiting my website and from which location.
If a web visitor has logged in to social media or visiting from their mobile phone, am able to view their names the email address and their phone number.
It also allows me to view the client message as they type...very amazing...even before they hit ENTER key I already know what they saying.

Cons

The only con that I have noticed with Jivochat it's when am visiting my website. It fills the screen and hides away my content. maybe they should consider making it smaller.

Hasan H.

Essential feature for every customer based company

Reviewed on 2018/10/21

Pros

JivoChat is creative way of communicating with the customers while they are visiting your website. Best feature of JivoChat is facebook, telegram and viber integration for me. Because it is hard to manage all of your messages in different platforms at the same time. It is time consuming and not efficient. But thanks to JivoChat you can answer all messages inside JivoChat and you will not miss any messages. Because every visitor is potential customer if all of his/her question is answered properly . Another useful feature of JivoChat is callback feature which keeps you connected with customers.

Cons

With current features JivoChat is a good choice for your website but there is one feature which would be great if added as a built in feature. I suggest direct audio calling feature which would be great for customers who can’t express themselves in live chat.

Pavel L.

The best live chat on the market

Reviewed on 2018/11/15

Pros

Our team has been using this program for 3 years. This program constantly comes out with good updates that simplify the work and expand the functionality, at the moment it is the most functional chat I know, there are a lot of useful functions for site owners who at times will increase communication with site visitors and increase sales!

Cons

For all my 3 years of working with this program, I have never encountered any problems, for all questions you can get help from supporting the application on their website at any time.

Paulo A.

JivoChat is easy. Super duper easy

Reviewed on 2018/08/09

JivoChat is helping my company to make more sales because it makes me closer to visitors in my website. I really like the fact that, with mobile and desktop applications, I can be online 24/7 to my customers and help them to buy more from me!

Pros

Everything is so intuitive that I almost did not had to ask for help. They have a great support in their homepage, but most of the features I could make it work by myself, with no coding needed!

Cons

There is nothing to don't like about them. Support is always there when something is not working and I can always rely on it.

Radislav N.

The Chat Solution for Website we use and Recommend

Reviewed on 2019/05/24

Pros

It is free to start and you can use free version as long as you want.
It has a plugin for wordpress which is great and easy to use.
We firstly installed this on our website after a friend recommended it to us.
After that time we installed it on many websites of our customers.
I like that you can translate it into many languages and change colors and first messages website visitors see and all this for free.

Cons

When you have many agents on a website sometimes it gets confusing as to whom are you doing the changes.

Siddu H.

One of the best chat we have used so far

Reviewed on 2018/11/16

Using for more than 4 years and never thought to go for any other chat services.
Jivo chat is good.

Pros

Easy to configure.
Easy to Use.
Many options for users to connect.
Compatible for the devices

Cons

Analytics should be improved or send weekly analytics report to the mentioned email ID

Farid R.

Essential tool for any type of website.

Reviewed on 2018/10/24

Pros

JivoChat is direct communication method between website visitor and owner. Not every visitor is villing to buy something. But with smart features of JivoChat most percentage of visitors can be turned to buyers after short conversation. My most liked feature in Wix is pop up window with custom message which most of visitors tend to start conversation.

Cons

There is one feature which I want to offer. While chatting with website admin it would be great if visitors could send voice messages in order to express their ideas more clearly.

Usama N.

JivoChat Best Tool To Increase Sales

Reviewed on 2018/11/15

Pros

JivoChat helped me to increase my sales up to 90% there is no chance of missing any customer chat notification or any bug like most of other chats and mostly i'm in love with JivoChat IOS & Android Apps it makes things much more easier i can talk to my customers anytime anywhere with my Phone all i can say is JivoChat brings life to my website and my business thank you again i will be your loyal customer forever

Cons

smooth fast easy & professional best service in cheap price

Mihai J.

JivoChat Review

Reviewed on 2018/11/16

We are interacting with persons that are interested with our business

Pros

What i like the most is the option that let me to connect to my facebook page and recive directly messages from there.

Cons

The rumors that in future we couldnt recive anymore our chats in email.

Velicu C.

Jivo chat is very good!

Comunication.

Pros

I recommend it! It's great to be able to communicate with your prospects. It has helped me to grow my business.

Cons

Everything is fine, I have nothing to reproach

Alexandre J.

Live chat that helped me have better sales

Reviewed on 2018/09/19

Pros

This tool helped me increase my sales through my website at the moment I installed it on my website.

Cons

Don't keep the chat history more than two months

Julie L.

Patternmaster.com

Reviewed on 2018/11/15

Great way to communicate with the end user of our products. Reduces the amount of phone calls.

Pros

Allows more users than other software and contains the same features.

Cons

I can not think of a feature I do not like. It works well for our business.

Victor I.

Great chat app for your site

Reviewed on 2018/03/17

Pros

JivoChat is great for when you need to provide your site visitors with means of communication with your sales or support team in real time. Works nicely, provides you with chat logs and snippets for common answers.

Shawn B.

A great communication suite for your website.

Reviewed on 2019/02/17

I am using JivoChat for my chat service. I especially love the callback feature. You can add your business phone as caller id and receive the call on the app, in desktop browser, or on a phone number you specify. I am gradually boosting my conversion rate with this app.

Pros

I really liked all of the great features and integrations that make JivoChat a great asset for your business. It’s a very easy to use platform, so first time users and new employees will catch on fast.

Cons

It was customizable but it can use a little more options to make it more adaptive depending on your business, such as widgets and more.

Anil G.

Good Product for Chat

Reviewed on 2019/02/26

Good

Pros

Good product for chat to interact with clients and prospects

Cons

Should try to bring natural language option to chat.

Buğra Ç.

Rating only

Reviewed on 2018/02/08

Alex L.

user friendly

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2018/10/15

user friendly. good price value. flexible plan.

Pros

user friendly and it's easy to train our non-IT user

Cons

sometime has system outage due to server/software update

Response from Jivosite

Hey Alex,

Thank you so much for your feedback and review.

Our server and software updates are already always a procedure to better serve our customer needs. Although we work hard to not have many of those outages and we keep to don't have it so often, sometimes is necessary to make JivoChat the best product for you.

Thank you again for your feedback and we are more than happy to have you on board and loving JivoChat just as much we do.

Daniel T.

Great Free Chat Manager

Reviewed on 2019/07/26

Pros

The ability to connect to multiple outlets and devices makes sure you don't miss a potential customers message.

Cons

Set up may take some time and the chat box is not that aesthetic. However, it works and that's all that matters and for the price (free) you can't beat it.