Kindrid

Mobile giving and donor engagement for churches & nonprofits

4,7
4,7
4,5
4,8
4,8
Steve C.
Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Very simple and great rates.

Reviewed on 2018/06/07

Great giving solution

Pros

Simplicity. Cheaper rates. Great customer service. They have always been very responsive and very helpful. The user experience is really simple and fairly intuitive.

Cons

Lacking some basic features. Dashboard is pretty basic. Lacks more detailed reporting. Basic questions like how many recurring givers, how many new givers, etc are hard to track down.

Response from Kindrid

Hey Steve! Thanks for sharing your experience using our platform. We hear you on the needed dashboard updates. Happy to report that we're currently working on a redesign that we hope will make your job a whole lot easier. We'll let you know when it's ready! Grateful to serve you guys!

Marcio P.

Using Kindrid

Reviewed on 2018/08/24

Great and I would definitely recommend it to someone else

Pros

It's very user friendly. I would definitely recommended it to everyone.

Cons

You can't use spaces in your sub-categories. For example our church has categories for people to give via text such as: Student Ministry, Young Adults, etc...

But when we type it via text or set it up in the admin side we have to type YoungAdults without a space.

Amber V.

Kindrid is user friendly. Our customers love the two-step authentication - makes them feel secure.

Reviewed on 2018/01/25

Pros

Their Customer Service is top notch! Their people are knowledgeable and always respond quickly - usually within minutes!! If I actually manage to stump them with a question, they get back to me within 24 hours with a solution.

Cons

There is no "comment" section. We also have quite a lot of issues because there is not a comment section where people can specify a person or mission group to which they would like the donation to go. I would also like a much greater ability to customize the email receipts as well as the giving page.

Michelle W.
Industry: Religious Institutions

After initial set up and learning curve it is very user friendly.

Reviewed on 2018/02/13

Pros

Very easy to use (user friendly), also easy to follow and find what you need, like the fact that you can monitor daily deposits.

Cons

Would like to be able to interact with a church management system and maybe quickbooks. Would be great to be able to access one product to do the financial accounting and record keeping together.

Andy M.

Easy steps for our church to start giving online immediately.

Reviewed on 2018/06/15

Pros

Kindrid makes it very easy to onboard. With he texting our givers, it reminds people what exactly they are giving. Also big plus kindrid now works with planning center!

Cons

I would like to see the exact date someone stopped/started automated giving. This would allow us to better forecast trends month to month.

Elke H.
Industry: Religious Institutions

Our experience with Kindrid has been good.

Reviewed on 2017/12/13

Pros

The site is easy to use, with an attractive and appealing look. We get decent reports that help us each week and month.

Cons

We cannot choose what we wish to deposit based on dates. This feature should be considered as it helps with monthly and yearly breakdowns. I personally hate sitting at the computer at midnight on New Years' Eve, waiting to press the button so we don't get a stray person giving in the new year before we clear out the previous year.

Chris H.

Great! The staff are super friendly and helpful.

Reviewed on 2017/10/25

Pros

Very easy to use and looks great! The features are simple yet clean and easy on the eyes. The software is constantly improving.

Cons

I honestly can't think of anything that I don't like about the software. The only critique I could think of is it would be nice to have an email feature built in the software where you could email everyone messages and thank them for their giving.

Erland P.
Industry: Religious Institutions

The staff is phenomenal and the platform is easy to use.

Reviewed on 2018/06/15

Increased member satisfaction, reduced tracking a paperwork.

Pros

I haven't encountered any bugs yet. The system performs consistently. The team is very responsive and provides great support.

Cons

There are a few features I'd like to see added: a longer time frame for the administrator to send back refunds, ability to send communications via text to givers and drill down capabilities by giver name. These would be nice to haves but overall I'd recommend the product.

Industry: Accounting

Great software.

Reviewed on 2018/12/08

Pros

We have used this product for a few years and had been easy to use and was easy to setup. Makes tracking donations very easy and imports directly to my financial software.

Cons

The fees can get a little complicated but other then that its great

Gonzalo M.

My review

Reviewed on 2018/08/06

Very good. And export of giving records is very convenient.

Pros

The ease of use for our congregants. ACH giving is best value. Over 60% of giving is done through Kindrid.

Cons

The credit card giving is pricey, but I understand that Kindrid is not at fault.

Jonathan B.
Industry: Religious Institutions

A quality way of equipping your church to give!

Reviewed on 2018/08/14

It's been incredible. Just yesterday I was on the phone with a friend who is planting a church soon and online giving came up. I highly recommended he look into Kindrid because of how good it has been for us and our church plant!

Pros

I appreciate the ease of use and the professional appearance of the interface for our users.

Cons

I honestly cannot think of any improvements that come to mind at this time.

Sally K.
Industry: Religious Institutions

I love Kindrid...I have no accounting experience and it's easy to use with great features.

Reviewed on 2017/11/14

Ease of use for our purposes, webinars are welcome and very helpful!

Pros

Ease of use and quick customer service responses. Really enjoy the webinars that are offered as well...keep those coming!

Industry: Computer Software

Super Easy to use

Reviewed on 2019/04/02

Great!

Pros

I have used Kindrid for a little over a year now and have really enjoyed the user experience. Super easy to use and no hiccups setting it up!

Cons

No cons to speak of. I think Kindrid is a great product!

Industry: Religious Institutions

A great tool to engage givers

Reviewed on 2018/01/19

Pros

We have seen several new givers as a result of using text giving. It is simple in format and easy to use.

Cons

You can find better rates out there. The rates are reasonable for what you get, but it could be more competitive.

Treva S.

Kindrid is easy to use and the staff are very helpful with questions and problems.

Reviewed on 2018/05/14

Pros

The software is easy to use. The sidebar with the menu choices is clear and easy to navigate. The Giving Overview is a nice giving picture of the time frame specified - a quick glance at giving habits.

Cons

There are very few actual reports available. You just basically print the screen that you are needing the information from.

Brian S.
Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Kindred is very simple and easy to use.

Reviewed on 2018/06/15

Kindrid is very easy to use and very cost effective for organiations who want to get this going current and active.

Pros

Kindrid is very simple to use. The previews display are also helpful to see updates on where the organization is at. It is also ver cost effective for non-profit organzations.

Cons

Kindrid did not tie in well with our app that was also doing the same thing. It would also be nice to have templates that automatically go to update donors as well.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Judith B.
Industry: Religious Institutions

Nothing but excellent - from usability to customer service!

Reviewed on 2018/05/08

Information shared with congregation.

Pros

Easy to maneuver through the different tabs and access the information I need. The found information I did not know was available through this program.

Cons

Have not found it yet but when I do I will contact their outstanding customer service people and I am sure they will show me a better way.

Michelle S.

Easy, affordable

Reviewed on 2018/09/26

very attentive to customer inquiries

Pros

Designations, "action links," download exports

Cons

Limited on-screen sorting options - this may change with upcoming upgrade

Industry: Human Resources
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

We have been very happy with kindrid. Giving has gone up significantly since we began text giving

Reviewed on 2018/02/13

Pros

We love the ease of giving. How people can pull out their phones and just text an amount and giving is completed.

Lily P.

Never had a problem.

Reviewed on 2018/03/16

Pros

User-Friendly! I have always been able to contact someone at customer service via chat. Never had to call in for anything.

Cons

Money holds. I don't like the new change where money is held if my givers use a debit card. Besides that, I love everything about your site.

Holly H.

I really enjoy using the software.

Reviewed on 2018/05/02

Pros

Being able to disburse the funds when it is convenient. I also like the infographics that appear on the desk top when you log in.

Cons

Having to download the CVS files, convert them into Excel, and then run sums of each column so that I can post the transactions.

Joshua M.

Since using Kindrid for our online and text giving our giving has gone up significantly

Reviewed on 2017/12/06

more people giving online and via text

Pros

We love how user-friendly it is and easy for first-time users. The layout is customizable and took us 10 minutes to get set up! The whole process has been very smooth we highly recommend!

Extremely Fast, Easy & Convienient

Reviewed on 2018/08/24

More ways to give. All of our giving in one place, instead of having multiple vendors.

Pros

Ease of Use.
Cheap Transaction Fees.
Text to Give.
Amazing Customer Service.

Cons

None. There have been no cons regarding Give.church up to this point!

Danielle E.
Industry: Automotive

Easy way to give

Reviewed on 2019/03/20

Very good experience

Pros

It was easy to log in and give. The system saves your information so there is no retyping every time you want to give.

Cons

I haven't found anything to dislike yet. Very efficient so far

Patricia S.

A Needed Innovation

Used Other for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2019/04/29

Pros

Why did it take so long for mobile giving to become a thing? Kindrid is an innovation that finally represents the true generational shift in finance management and giving. Millennials just don't carry cash! (Don't even get stated on checks. What are those?) But it doesn't mean they don't want to give. This text-to-give platform makes it easy for people to give to institutions such as churches, non-profits, and any other kind of benefit fundraiser situation on the go from their phone. It's the needed innovation in a modern landscape and exactly the kind of problem technology should be solving for our everyday lives.

Cons

Of course we wish everything were automatic, and that's not always the case. There is a one-time setup for first givers that is unavoidable. But the platform does its best to make it as painless as possible through a series of onboarding texts to get your account information and verifications. Overall, it could be worse. And once complete, you never have to do it again (thank goodness). Another possible con is some phone carriers don't allow you to text short codes--but this can be resolved since Kindrid provides a full-length phone number (you just have to get it).