MoneyPenny

4,8
4,9
Mathis B.
Industry: Public Policy

Well done and responsive team

Reviewed on 2019/09/30

Pros

It's got all features you need. Is intuitive. The team is very responsive on requests. Prices are reasonable.

Cons

Project overview was limited, so we had to develop an own API

Damien F.

A Fantastic App, Constantly Improving with Added Functionality

Reviewed on 2017/12/12

A joy to work with - its beautiful, simple and elegant UI. Stunning Estimate, Invoice, and now Purchase Order templates

Pros

I reviewed this app here on Capterra back in June when I was approaching the end of the free 30 day trial. It was a no-brainer - I subscribed. After 4 months I moved to Quickbooks Online (QBO) because there were a couple of features missing which I was irritated by. I found myself MORE irritated by QBO and in the time that has passed the team at MoneyPenny have addressed the missing features (as previously stated, they are genuinely open to feedback) and in the newest release this week have made significant improvements to Purchase ordering and stock item reporting. As an app that has heavily focused on client businesses who sell billable hours, there is a new commitment to improving functionality and to adding features for those of us with stock based sales. A beautiful interface, best templates in the business (recently made even MORE customisable) and fantastic customer support.

Anja S.
Industry: Oil & Energy
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Project tracking made easy

Reviewed on 2017/02/21

I working now since 5 months with MoneyPenny as a Project Manager and my team is tracking time via MoneyPenny. It is exactly what I need to have an overview about the project performance.
I still wish to have a trello integration.

Ewa K.

Reliable bookkeeeping, tasks and time tracking in one app

Reviewed on 2016/02/08

I started to use Moneypenny few months ago, on the beginning quite sceptic since I was wondering if there's anything more to be offered after zoho, freshbook and free agent apps for invoicing. I was looking for a tool which will become almost like a 1 stop shop for all my work related to estimating and quoting the work and tasks, time tracking and then finally managing the invoices. Moneypenny appeared to be good choice. I actually invited another people to my account which makes the whole customer relationship easier, because they can make their own estimates and prepare initial quotes too. I'm based in Poland and was impressed about the speed their customer services replied on my question related to the service payment. I will keep using it I found they also have mobile app which has the expenses tracking feature, from there it's just a simple click to make bill image and then upload to the app. Quite convinient indeed.

Nada T.

Must try Time Tracking software!

Reviewed on 2017/02/25

I love MoneyPenny since it saves me so much time and nerves per week.
There are many Time Tracking apps out there but just a few are really able to track Projects efficiently. You leaving money on the street if you don't do a free trail. believe me you will love it.
Nana

Monika F.
Industry: Industrial Automation
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Smartest Time tracking.

Reviewed on 2017/02/25

We tried hundreds of other time tracking applications, from stationary to cloud based ones.
MoneyPenny it the smarts and easiest to use Time Tracking.

Amalia M.

Great Experience!

Reviewed on 2016/02/21

I am using MoneyPenny.me and I have to tell that it's an amazing experience!
So usefull and easy to use, MoneyPenny helps me a lot and simplify all my tasks. I can finally focus on essential. A fantastic experience!

Kurt Y.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Good tracking system all time.

Reviewed on 2018/12/10

Money Penny provided a user friendly UI that make user easy to learn. It also provide alot of customisation options for user.

Pros

- Provide a range of customisation options.
- Provide live tracking features.
- Provide easy time management.

Cons

Its still awesome for small business. Didn't find any cons in this yet.

Rostyslav R.

Great and easy to use software for managing all the company daily activities

Reviewed on 2016/02/17

We migrated to MoneyPenny for a couple of moth ago and this allowed us to solve a lot of problems we was have previously by automating most of our daily activities and placing all our data in one secure place.

Shen W.

Good software for my business!

Reviewed on 2016/05/27

I bill many customers with this program and it is very quick and simple. Customer service is also friendly. Works well for me!

Robert T.

Great for small business

Reviewed on 2017/02/27

Simple, fast and flexible. Supports different languages. Easy to customize invoices, estimates and other templates.

Franco B.

It's not just a tool, it's a organizational tranformation

Reviewed on 2017/02/03

I use MoneyPenny for 6 month and yet I'm still thrilled! I have a small team with 11 people and since I'm using MoneyPenny everyone's more efficient in his work. With the Team Time Tracker I can now see in real time what my guys are doing and thereby everybody can work more productive.

Pros

SaaS - I can use it anywhere on the planet at anytime
Time Time Tracker in real time
A lot can be set automatically (recurring invoice)

Cons

When I started using MoneyPenny I felt little lost in the app - because it offers so much.

Rosalie D.
Industry: Architecture & Planning

Afordable business management tool

Reviewed on 2017/03/07

We are a small comapany - 17 employees. We were looking for a software to support us with expenses. We've found Moneypenny and it came up to be the best software ever! Expense tracking of course, but invoicing, payment reminders and team time tracking are amazing! This is the only software we use at the moment form contacting and estimating clients to invoicing and accounting.

Pros

easy to use
number of business management features

Katie C.

MoneyPenny is great value for money

Reviewed on 2017/05/09

Pros

Timesheet reports, time tracking and invoicing for the whole team for 35USD. Super tool to ease running projects and collaboration in a team

Cons

It took us some time to discover all the features but since than we didn't have any issues with the software

Pawel N.
Industry: Architecture & Planning

Best time tracker in Poland

Reviewed on 2017/03/09

For sure MoneyPenny is the best team time tracker available on polish market. Seeing in real time who is working on what task, who is away is awesome. And also the ease of generating multilanguage invoices is great.

Miroslav K.
Industry: Research

Moneypenny helps me to get organized

Reviewed on 2017/02/21

MoneyPenny is a great business tool which helps me to stay organized.
Don't make me think about payment reminders or invoicing clients fast and with online Payment.
Fantastic!

George P.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

A modern, powerful and efficient way for managing finances in an SME

Reviewed on 2017/12/20

Pros

Although the product offers a lot of functionality, the designers managed to keep the UI very simple and lightweight. The user experience is very pleasant and intuitive.

In terms of functionality reporting hours and invoicing is a breeze and saves a lot of time.

Cons

German texts are not always 100% correct. The cockpit could be further extended. .

Werner S.
Industry: Automotive

MoneyPenny is the best cloud service

Reviewed on 2017/02/21

Compared to many other Application, MoneyPenny has been so much easier to figure out and use on a regular basis. So many are so complicated but this was a much less aggravating experience!

Darko K.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Easy to learn, very good functionality, it makes what it has to make :)

Reviewed on 2017/09/04

Pros

The complete process for invoicing time and material for teams and persons. I've reduced invoicing from 2 hours to 10 min.

Cons

I miss some functions, which could reduce processing-time, like discount per invoice position and adding travel cost's in an invoice as rate not as time.

Daniel R.

User-friendly billing software - Great product. Great Service.

Reviewed on 2016/02/18

To switch from our old accounting program to MoneyPenny has proven to save us a lot of time over the last months. We now can access it from anywhere and easily keep track of our projects while being on the field. The combination of software and mobile-app works flawless and allows my workers to track their times with their smartphones.

Their customer service is excellent, especially while we were getting used to the product they were very supportive.

Overall, I'm very content with the application and glad that we have taken the step to cloud-accounting.

Eriks Z.

Great software, decent price.

Reviewed on 2016/07/26

The 'Starter' subscription works well for me now but I
will upgrade as I get more staff. The price-performance ratio is good. It contains many functions and updates are released every month.
With the mobile app I can work from everywhere and keep track of my receipts. Hopefully they will add more reporting functions in the
future.

Lena K.

Straigftforward and easy to use software for freelancer

Reviewed on 2016/02/18

As a freelancer working from Russia primarily for the clients abroad I personally like the multi-lingual UI and functionality that allows to issue invoices in different languages and currency as well as create templates and email these directly from the software, so I'm using MoneyPenny to invoice my clients and keep track of the contracts running and time logged in for them. Data visualisation comes as a very nice bonus here at least for me. Worth a try.

Patrick M.

Very good bookkeeping solution

Reviewed on 2016/05/09

It took me a couple of hours to find my way through the application but now I really like working with it. The tools are easy to use and surely a more convenient solution compared to my previous invoices I made with Excel/Word. Now it takes me less than a minute to create and invoice my clients. Very happy with this product so far.

Cenk P.

A very great billing program

Reviewed on 2017/04/19

Very easy to use, much self-explanatory and the staff of Moneypenny are with every problem very helpful and fast and clear when solving a question.
Do not need to waste my time unnecessarily with accounting.
I can only recommend it to anyone

Murat Y.

Top software for my business

Reviewed on 2016/05/01

I used to work with another program but this one really impressed me. It provides all functionalities needed to do the bookkeeping for my small business. It saves me time as I can quickly do it from my iPad. Great software easy to use. 5 stars for sure!