Swydo

David
David

Best Reporting Software Available

Reviewed on 2022/11/07

Pros

Very easy to use with powerful features. Chat support is very quick and helpful.

Cons

The new [SENSITIVE CONTENT] doubled the price of the software in 2021.

Reasons for Switching to Swydo

Easier to use and better connectors
Colm

Strong Software - Will Satisfy Your Reporting Needs

Very strong.

Very strong.

Pros

I've been using Swydo for over 4 years across both digital agencies and in house reporting. I find it very useful indeed. My favourite features are the: online dashboard and the integration with Google Sheets. This allows me to completely automate my reporting, schedule reports and just makes for an easy life.

I was also pleased to see the recent integration with HubSpot. The automated reporting market is highly competitive and I've dabbled with other tools. However, Swydo is the best I've used.

Their support is very good. They are always very responsive and polite.

Cons

There can be discrepancies of FB organic metrics - examples FB Likes and IG Follow kpi's don't seem to be consistent with FB or IG. I think there is a reason for this - but as a user I just want it to work first time!

I would also like to see automated invoicing emails with the invoice attached as a pdf. This would allow me to set automated rules between my email and Xero - my financial system for my Swydo bills.

Shady business practices. Unannounced 1100% price increase. Forced to Dispute via CC Servicer.

Reviewed on 2022/02/03

The leadership team was incredibly rude and curt when we confronted them about this unauthorized charge to our credit card.

We are currently still fighting them via our CC provider.

Pros

It was easy to use before the 1100% price increase, where they auto-billed our card 1100% the monthly amount we agreed upon.

Cons

Swydo increased the price 1100% without warning and auto-billed our credit card.

Daniel

Affordable Reporting Tool With Best Value

Reviewed on 2020/03/19

Pros

I like the ease of use. Reports are easy to set up and templates make it easier to replicate reports for other clients.

Cons

They are slow to release new features, but they have added features I've requested in due time. Also, they haven't added many integrations since we started using the tool. We do use the majority of the ones they offer but integrations with Marketo, WebCEO, Hubspot, Yelp would be awesome to have.

Very Inuititive

Reviewed on 2021/01/25

Pros

Swydo is very intuitive and easy to use. Within minutes you can connect your ad platforms and start segmenting data.

Making complex filters to separate out ad campaigns is extremely easy.

Monthly reports is as easy as just changing the report dates.

Cons

One con would be to create more customizable rows. i.e stretch sections out wider or contract them to save space on reports.

Patrick

Best reporting tool I know

Reviewed on 2021/01/26

Fast, reliable, intuitive, nice staff but they could respond a bit quicker to support tickets.

Pros

When we were looking for a reporting tool years ago I did a proper SWOT analysis for all the (Google Ads) reporting tools out there. The main thing on which Swydo won the test was speed.

Cons

Some features are only available on higher plans. We are a small agency and can't afford to spend too much on reporting but we would like to use all the features.

Supermetrics, ReportGarden, DashThis and Whatagraph

Reasons for Switching to Swydo

Mainly because of the speed.
Carlos

Time saving tool that also makes us look good!

Reviewed on 2019/06/26

It has been a huge time saver for our agency, the reports look great and they are often offering new features and functionality.

Pros

I like the prebuilt reports as they make it easy to customize as opposed to having to create a report from scratch every time for each client. They have pre-built reports for SEO, Google Ads, Facebook Ads and many more.

All of them look great in terms of formatting and they are updated often as new metrics become available.

Cons

Occasionally some of the widgets break or fail to pull data via API, but I have always had a quick response from their customer service.

Dennis

Swydo Makes Marketing Reports Easier than Ever!

Reviewed on 2019/11/21

As a business, Swydo really completes our most important job: showing results. The reports we generate are well-designed, easy to understand and show the client exactly what they need to see how their marketing efforts are doing.

Pros

When setting up marketing for our clients, we use a very large range of products / tools. Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook, Linked In, etc. etc. Having the ability to create a single report dashboard with key KPIs from all of those tools is what makes Swydo better than any other reporting software available today.

Cons

The software does a tremendous job, but a slightly higher level of customization (such as adjusting the range on X / Y line charts) would really top it off. Otherwise, it's perfect for our needs.

Joshua
Joshua

Great value for reporting software but has its limits

Reviewed on 2021/01/14

Helps to automate our monthly client reporting and gather deeper insights on channel performance.

Pros

Integrations are very easy to connect and the onboarding is very easy. Has manual kpis which makes it easy to adjust missing data.

Cons

Doesn't have multi-channel formulas to add into 1 metric. Design layout is very limited (i.e. can't resize kpis)

Dave
Dave

Swydo is a great choice and is a good value for the money

Reviewed on 2021/01/14

Excellent. I renewed last year and I plan on staying with Swydo.

Excellent. I renewed last year and I plan on staying with Swydo.

Pros

I liked the cost and on-boarding process. I also felt very comfortable going with Swydo after my initial pre-sales calls.

Cons

Occasional delay w/Tech Support getting back to me with answers/help. Limitations in what/how data can be included in reports.

Allison
  • Industry: Market Research
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Great For Google!

Reviewed on 2021/01/14

I enjoy how easy to use and professional Swydo's reporting system looks and feels.

Pros

I love that I can upload all of my Google accounts and analytics onto a single report.

Cons

I wish I could easily integrate analytics from traditional and local media sources in a custom template.

Semrush

Reasons for Switching to Swydo

It was less expensive than SEM Rush for our team to use.
Giel

Easy to use reporting tool

Reviewed on 2021/01/25

Pros

The flexibility of the reports. They have implementations with a lot of channels which makes it very easy to create a custom, understandable report for every client. The live dashboards are also very nice!

Cons

Not really. We use the software everyday to complete our tasks and create reports for customers.

Kseniya

Save your time

Reviewed on 2021/01/14

Pros

Our team finds this product very useful. First of all, it's a user-friendly interface, so it gives our new teammates a possibility to get in fast. It's easy to create any report for your client, and integrations with Google Ads and Google Analytics are very suitable for our activity type.

Cons

Reports and dashboards can be located in different folders for one client.

Sonja

Easy to setup and use, many report functions and features, very reliable

Reviewed on 2021/01/15

Pros

Easy to setup and use, many report functions and features, very reliable

Cons

Download of a report need enhanced usablity, takes to much time

ReportGarden

Price, Function, develeopment team in EU
Megan

Swydo Review

Reviewed on 2021/01/14

The customer service team is always quick to respond and is eager for customer input so they can continue improving the software. This software has saved our team so much time by being able to quickly create and manipulate reports.

Pros

This software connects to every data source that we need as an advertising agency, and presents the data in a clear way. There are a multitude of widget options and data appearance settings so you can present your data in a way that will resonate best with your team.

Cons

I wish the report format was a bit more customizable in terms of layout and orientation, e.g. landscape vs. portrait.

Jack
  • Industry: Public Relations & Communications

The gold standard in digital reporting

Reviewed on 2021/01/21

Working in a communications agency has demonstrated the power of Swydo - the ability to create visually impactful reports whilst automating huge parts of the data extraction process saves a huge amount of administration time, allowing us to focus on providing our core services for clients.

Pros

Swydo is simple to use for many applications and integrates seamlessly with a huge number of digital platforms. Report styling is both aesthetically pleasing and clear for users and end-clients alike.

Cons

The integrations are amazing, though social media reporting can be problematic - I have encountered issues with KPIs from all managed Facebook pages (from a single manager account) to be pulled through, and as far as I am aware, there is no way to select a single page.

Great, Affordable Dashboard Reporting

Reviewed on 2019/05/03

Pros

Great way to easily share reports with stakeholders. Price point makes this an attractive alternative to the free Google Data Studio which can be buggy and limited at times.

Syncs with a very wide range of 3rd party applications such as Google Analytics and Ads.

Cons

Due to limitations with the reporting widgets, not everything which can be easily shown in GA (or in a GA Dashboard) can be displayed in Swydo, but good for 80% of needs.

Thierry

Easy to use software

Reviewed on 2021/01/25

Pros

Easy integration with multiple platforms like Google, Microsoft and Facebook data for example.

Cons

The KPI”s do not exactly match the KPI”s you sometimes whish to implement.

Lizanne

Very effective and efficient reporting software

Reviewed on 2022/07/01

We just love it. It solves most of our problems and the team has been there for us every step of the way.

Pros

It gives our team the ability to customise each of our clients' reports, but also to integrate everything we do for the client on many different social media and Google platforms.

Cons

Our own lack of data analytics knowledge is sometimes difficult to translate into the type of graphs we are looking for. But here the customer support team has always been super helpful to get us what we need.

sarah

Easy Reporting Software

Reviewed on 2021/01/25

Pros

Swydo is very easy to use. I love the fact that you can customize reports and also schedule certain reports to arrive in your inbox each day to monitor accounts. Our agency uses Swydo to send out customer facing reports each month.

Cons

There are quite a few steps involved to customize a new widget as well as several tabs to navigate as well. Making this process more streamlined would be helpful.

Andrea Yarlyn
Andrea Yarlyn
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

The tool that revolutionized the way I create marketing reports.

Reviewed on 2023/09/13

It's impressive. It can connect all my advertising and data analysis platforms. It's great. This helps me save time. I love it.

Pros

I like that I can drag and drop, choose the graphs and metrics that best fit my needs and customize the design of the reports according to my preferences and those of my clients, this saves me a lot of time.

Cons

Well, sometimes when I have had technical problems or questions, the response and resolution have taken a little longer than I would like.

what a total rip off, just greedy money hungry

Reviewed on 2021/09/15

overall they basiclly never provide service, they say they are 24/5 more like 5/24ths of the time.

Pros

it offered what I needed for reporting and was moderately priced until the recent increase which is a rip off.

Cons

the price. this is a total rip off. they increased their price by over 500%

• Industry: Automotive

Good product for the money

Reviewed on 2021/01/25

Pros

I have been using this software for 4 years and for the cost, I have no complaints.

Cons

Sometimes I have problems locating reports but that is my only complaint.

Patrik
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

We are very satisfied

Great.

Great.

Pros

Possibility of creating clear and accurate reports for our customers.

Cons

We are satisfied in overall so we are not seeing any cons.

Sean

Great for reporting

Reviewed on 2021/01/14

Pros

Easy to use saved reports are great when trying to figure out ad spend.

Cons

None that i can think of at this time at all.