Bonfire Reviews

Keri W.

Client User of Bonfire Review

Used Other for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/09/27

The Bonfire team of customer service reps, technology experts, and managers has been great! They are quick to respond right in the Bonfire program if they see you looking at something new to your project. The team consistently checks-in with you to ensure your experience with Bonfire is going well and if you need any additional assistance. They also offer updated training via distance learning that has been very helpful.

Pros

Ease of use not only for me but also the proposers and my evaluation committees. Bonfire allows the flexibility for me to set up my projects in a way that meets "my needs." It can handle very simple projects to very complex projects. The built-in functions for reports and tabulations removed the risk of "human-error," which creates better success and transparency. I can easily manage my projects from the first steps of creation to the last day of the contract through their Contract Management module.

Cons

Bonfire is phenomenal, however there is only one thing I would like to see in the Bid Tables and that is to have the ability to award a single product to multiple proposers. Whether that is set up to allow for a "winner" and a "backup winner," or award to the top 3 proposers, it is a situation that occurs with some of my most complex projects due to various pricing areas offered to proposers.

Response from Bonfire

Thank you for your feedback, Keri. We¿re glad to hear your experience with Bonfire has been so positive. I¿ll be sure to share your feedback with our internal team. Thanks again!

Julie C.

Bonfire Review

Reviewed on 2015/01/12

Bonfire is an extremely helpful tool for both receiving bids and evaluating them.
It helps facilitate evaluations with easy to use scorecards and allows you to set deadlines.
Inviting evaluators to participate and use bonfire is also seamless. Our evaluators have also given us positive feedback. They like the ease of use and that they can easily evaluate bids from anywhere through the use of internet and not have to carry a significant amount of binders as previously required. The required comments section also allows us to provide better detailed debriefings to unsuccessful vendors. Uploading criteria for evaluation is simple and fast. Our organization is extremely pleased with Bonfire. It has helped us save time and allows us better control and compliance with the BPS guidelines.

Response from Bonfire

Thanks for the kind words Julie. We've enjoyed working with you and the team at TOH.

It's great to see the tool has been able to meet the complex nature of healthcare projects, and we look forward to continually improving the tool based on your feedback.

Lili C.

Great tool, amazing support!

Reviewed on 2015/03/26

The University Health Network Procurement Management Office has been using Bonfire for just over a year now and the impact to the procurement process has been tremendous. We've gained efficiency in the evaluation process and continue to receive positive feedback from internal users and our vendor community.

The major themes of the feedback include ease of use and greater visibility to the progress of the procurement. I must emphasize the UHN experience with the Bonfire service team has been outstanding. The response time is within the hour, but more importantly, the Bonfire team values our feedback  and incorporates the suggestions into their upgrades. It is a partnership.

Lynn M.

Outstanding in Every Way!

Reviewed on 2015/01/12

This RFP software has revolutionized the way we conduct our RFPs. First of all, their customer service was so fantastic that we made the switch from the old paper submittals to on-line submission seamlessly. Our vendors LOVE being able to simply upload their proposals. The Bonfire system is fast, super intuitive, and easy to use. It makes evaluations of proposals SO effortless. There's no learning curve with it... just simple straight-out-of-the-box utility. In short, BONFIRE is a life-changing product at a ridulously small price. We'll never go back to the old way of doing RFPs... ever!

Lis K.

Love the tool

Reviewed on 2015/07/06

I really enjoy using this Bonfire tool and not having to deal with paper files. The tool is very user friendly and makes finding information simple. We have received a lot of positive feedback from our users.

Lynn M.

Reviewed on 2015/03/13

Great product - has saved many hours in the evaluation of RFPs - easy to use; staff is extremely helpful, flexible and responsive. Excellent tracking and control mechanisms in place.

Carl B.

Reviewed on 2015/03/04

The system works great and saves a great amount of time. I think there can be a few enhancements but overall a very good product.

Chuck W.

Unable to submit bids

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2019/03/27

Pros

Nothing. Very cumbersome to use when users at U46 district were at the helm. Misinformation, ever changing dates, cannot find information that is required within Bonfire

Cons

You name it. Try and use it to submit a bid. Youll be amazed how cumbersome it is.

0.0/10