Carts Guru Reviews

5/5 (3 reviews)

Woohoo!

Used Other for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2018/11/12

Pros

I love that I can find those individuals who left their carts without finishing the buying process. From a business standpoint, this is just brilliant due to helping companies gain/maintain revenue. From a personal standpoint, there are times when I simply get distracted from shopping and forget to go back. I've had a few companies that will email me a reminder about my cart still waiting, and I then go back and purchase the products. I think this software is the greatest due to its ability to not ONLY provide business owners with an excellent resource, but to help those consumers like me who are just easily distracted!

Cons

There's nothing I really found to be bothersome about this!

Max C.

Easy, Reliable and More Conversions - I'm Happy

Reviewed on 2016/11/01

Everything is designed specifically to assist you as an ecommerce or marketer manager to drive revenue with ease. It solved a lot of problems for me.
Having used a lot of other email software with Magento to trying to convert abandoned carts, I can only say that Carts Guru as a company knows what they're doing and are giving you the tools and knowledge to help you grow your revenue quickly.
Cheers

Pros

Unique multichannel solution

very happy

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/03/15

great help

Pros

user friendly , easy to use , everithing we need is there

Cons

i would like more details and little faster