Shedul Reviews

Shedul

Online booking software for salon and spa businesses

4.9/5 (1080 reviews)
Dylan B.

All Around Great Company/Brand

Reviewed on 2019/04/05

Not only do they have great software, but they have an amazing culture. I saw an advertisement for them, commented on my experience with their product, and congratulated them on their exposure and success.

They sent me a PERSONAL message. Emoji’s and everything! In response to that comment.

They are getting everything right.

Pros

This software is very user friendly:

Simply organized- Uses basic interfacing structure that makes everything easy to find, allowing us to perform tasks efficiently and easily, and it very easy to train staff.

Easy on the eyes- I am a people person, not a technology person. I don’t like the big flashy nonsense, crazy fonts and colors and the disappearing and reappearing functions on some of these “modern” software systems. Those things are great for advertising, not great for integrating business software. Everything is plainly labeled, all your options are programmed in an easy to search dropdown menu, and it doesn’t over stimulated your brain. Good things are built on perfecting the basics, and these guys have just about done it.

Takes the load off by enhancing customer service- In the past I have had to take on the time consuming task of sending reminders to each client/customer scheduled personally. As a professional who strives for customer service perfection, knowing that rep sends auto-confirmation and 24 hour reminders relieves a lot of stress. All I have to do is input the correct basic information, then Shedul takes it from there.

Cons

Honestly I have not found something negative about using this software. I am not the one who customizes our particular account, I am a user only. However, from a user perspective at least, this software hits all the check marks.

Response from Shedul.com

<3 <3

Ted W.

Spa Management and POS software that will be LOVED by Spa Owners and Managers who implement it!

Reviewed on 2017/06/04

Many, if the company will be doing such a great job, in near future Shedul will be the Spa Management software to go! My wife spa is very customer oriented and this software allows us to accommodate our customers request much easier, quicker and with fewer errors. I love it!

Pros

There are many areas of this software that I really like (even now, when the software is limited in certain functions BUT, it is continuously updated with new functions. In a year or so it will be the best software that is available to manage spas and salons. And, it might be the software of choice for spa managers and owners due to the fallowing few reasons:
Ease of Use, multi-platform compatibility, fast, reliable and it has all you need to run a day to day beauty spa operation including POS.
Appointment scheduling and appointment management are the BEST compared to other software that I have evaluated or used (and I paid $$$) Actually, it has no limitations nor restrictions and I Love It.
Inventory Management working great though does not have yet incorporated "low stock warning" but I am sure it will have soon so no issue for me.
Services - very easy to create and manage. One limitation, for now, is that so far they don't have available "packages" and tracking package usage. Though, I believe that they will include them very soon.
Clients - Shedul has all you need including almost real time SMS/email clients notifications (appointment creation, changes, or completion). There are no automatic reminders yet, but the software keeps it organized very nicely using color codes.
Reports- right now a little limited but they are constantly adding new ones.
Shedul - administrator listening to their client's requests.

Cons

Right now the application does not have the interface to setup a merchant account (Credit Card processing) though they are working on it and it should be ready in the next few months.
You can setup two different tax tables (sales and service) but in the reports so far there is no specific report that you can calculate a sale tax. Never the less, you can manually calculate it since there is a report for total $ sales for a specific period.
Packages- hopefully, they will implement soon option to sell package deals and some type of way of tracking usage of services in the package against the client or actual package.
Voucher- we don't use vouchers so I did not find this function too useful. We sell "Gift Certificate" and hopefully they will implement sales and management of gift certificate in POS.
It would be nice to have in POS percentage for service tip calculation since many of our clients often say "give particular % as a tip for the service". Right now there is a function in POS where you can add a certain amount as a tip to the total bill. For many people that could be sufficient though.

Tracy P.

Shedul is amazing and their team is simply unbeatable in their support and response time!

Reviewed on 2016/08/22

Before we opened our salon in April, we researched and selected Shedul because of its many features that are truly outstanding. What drew my eye first was the ability to use it at no charge. How could they offer so many features and benefits without the high charges other companies have? I wanted to give it a try without the hassles of "trial periods" and training videos.

You have got to experience this for yourself! Have you ever said "I wish my schedule could do this" or "I love it but..." about your current or future calendar, POS, or booking system?
Well, Shedul makes magic happen. They have such an amazing team of designers and IT that are so responsive, that they take "votes" from the community (members) to see what they will add or improve next!
Yes, you actually have a VOICE that is heard. I have never had that with any other company in any field.

As to Shedul itself, it is extremely user-friendly, very easy to learn and allows me to do every thing I want to do. Book online? No problem! POS? Everything you want out of it. How about SMS texting and emailing your clients? $0 charge on their end, just subscribe to a phone carrier that offers unlimited texting (like most cell phones have) and you are good to go.
Current projects are updated so that the community can follow along with the progress.
Also, it is not only for Hair Salons! Nails, Estheticians, Massage Therapists and others can use all the features as well.
Want to have your employees be able to see the calendar and receive email notifications when there is an online booking, or you want to track if the booking came from your website, facebook, or walk-in? You can. Want your office manager or receptionist to receive the email as well? You can. I can go on, but you really need to check it out for yourself!
Shedul is simply the best. Justyne, you and your team have made using business software fun and exciting!

Pros

I am always interested in making things smarter, faster, easier, etc. I have found a perfect partnership with the team from Shedul.
Responsive team at Shedul
Online Booking
SMS texting/Email for confirmations, reminders, thank you's, etc.
Email to associate who has the booking with additional email to receptionist/owner/manager, whoever you need notified.
POS
Barcode scan in Products or hand key them in to see at POS.
Rebooking feature
Able to see calendar weekly or daily
Run numerous reports
Security levels for different team members
The list is really much more than this, these are a few of the many features to be found.

Cons

There are no Cons. You will never regret going with Shedul for your business!

Milan C.

Amazing software, developers have nailed it as they have captured all the features we need expertely

Reviewed on 2016/08/17

This software is exactly what we have been searching for. It has the features we need, is powerful enough to maintain all of our client data, appointments for multiple staff, sales dashboard, generating reports, import/export data, online booking buttons for social media websites including Facebook, and much much more.

I have worked with various software and client relationship managers previously however I have found this to be extremely easy to use for all staff over other programs. We have a relatively new small business and I have personally tried over 30 different similar type programs and none of them have suited my needs, and couldn't customise to our needs. I even tried Excel based systems and creating my own however it was harder for multiple staff to use and would be prone to mistakes. Due to this, we stayed with the good old appointment book for appointments and used excel to track sales etc.

Coming across this software has changed all that; we are now using this and have ditched excel and filed away the appointment book. It literally does everything we need and has extra features we can also use that we weren't using before.

Pros

Everything we need is here with the ease of access required for all staff members. It's great that we can see daily appointments, sales, revenue etc from the dashboard and can easily generate reports and export to excel. Adding different services and products (i.e. retail add on products) is extremely simple; you enter in the service and include price and duration etc which makes it very easy when making appointments. The checkout option also displays your products in case you forgot or haven't promoted it in the appointment so can easily add extra value to each appointment. The added feature to send SMS reminders to clients automatically is excellent and I really like how they have added options to customise this feature, such as adding times in which to send these reminders so they are not sent in the middle of the night for example. They have really done their research on what clients need and am very impressed with this software.

Cons

The company has pretty much nailed it with their software though if I had to put something, I could only suggest adding the ability to further customise options, page layout, which data to display or not display etc; this would be great.

Helena Q.

My Search For Software Ends Here!

Reviewed on 2018/10/08

My over all experience has been a complete pleaser. I am completely cyber challenged, seriously, this is the first Software program that I've ever been abke to use with such confidence.

I love it!

Pros

I love EVERYTHING about this Software! I'm in my 50's, yup old school, always felt I was one of those hard to teach an old dog new tricks people. But I downloaded the free version of Shedul, a bit intimidated I played around with it adding my products & sevices etc... very simple to do.

I finally got up the nerve to actually start booking clients... but also continued to use my old appointment book as a back-up.. yup still intimidated by these on line things.

However, in about a week, I saw how much more this appointment booking Software did, I was so amazed & confident, I ditched my old hard copy appointment book. I no longer had to give my clients a handwritten appointment card or call to remind them the day before.

It also helps with accounting, keeps track of your sales, prints out receipts, monthly reports... what more do you need??

And this is the FREE version!! Its a keeper.

Cons

There's really nothing that I don't like. I see there's an email you can set up to send clients promotional offers etc. I have to look into that, I'm not sure if it comes with the free version.

The only thing more I would like is perhaps an occasional email update from the company to give me tips or provide info about other features that Shedul can do to make running my business easier.

Otherwise NO complaints. If an old dog like me can use it with confidence, anyone can.

Tristin R.

Severely limited, bad long-term choice

Reviewed on 2019/02/26

Shedul is a deceptive piece of software because it is clean, good-looking, and easy to get started. But it is a terrible option in the long term, unless you plan to be a small business that never grows or you plan to pay someone to manually handle all of your scheduling and business-flow processes forever.

Pros

Very easy to setup and use. My staff were able to pick it up right away with minimal learning curve. The online booking system for clients is simple and clean.

Cons

No Google Calendar integration = dead end software. You cannot automate *anything* with this software, meaning you will be stuck manually handling everything related to booking for as long as you use this software. This means you will have some serious pain as your business grows. Worse yet, the online booking system is more a marketplace than anything else, making it very simple for your prospective clients to inadvertently end up on a competitor's booking page. Ouch!

Response from Shedul.com

Hey Tristin, sorry to see this!

If you're looking for growth, your account is 100% unlimited so you can add as many staff, locations, services etc as you'd like. SMS and client notifications are also free & unlimited as part of your free for life account so the sky is the limit!

We're all about automation so clients can book online rather than needing full time staff to manage your calendar. If you start using the checkout features, you'll also see your reports are automatically populated for you.

My recommendation would be to drive more online bookings and use the check out features.

Likewise, online bookings can be through your own online bookings widgets for your website, facebook and instagram which I saw are not being used, as well as the marketplace, so you have both options and best of both worlds. We can however remove you from the marketplace if you'd prefer.

Hope this helps and keen to help further so you can use all of Shedul to make life easier :)

3.0/10
Loubie C.

MARVELLOUS MAKES SALON BOOKINGS A PLEASURE!!

Reviewed on 2018/11/19

We took over from the previous owner in April of this year and we had to find a new booking system ASAP. This was perfect and better by far than the original system(TW)
We’ve been using the Shedul web app almost a year and I can’t rave about it enough!! We are a beauty, nails and body piercings salon based in the Peak District. Check out Balls & Claws Matlock if you want to see the client facing side of Shedul on www.Fresha.com search for BallsAndClaws
Shedul it’s fab our clients get a text 24 hrs before their appointment and it’s reduced our no-shows. Those that would at least call and cancel. Very happy with Shedul. Would definitely recommend and yes it’s free but more importantly it’s sooo easy to set up and mega simple for customers to use too! Get it. Check out fresha.com to see who around you is on there. I have got at least 2 other salons to sign up and I’m in the process of helping 2-3 other local business to use it too!!

Pros

I love that it was sooo easy to set up also the ease of use for our clients! Social media bookings are easier and the texts help reduce no-shows. The Thank you emails help to promote our other pages i.e. Facebook and Pinterest and reviews of our services on Fresha.com

Cons

A change to the client cards. I preferred the previous upgrade but I would also not prefer to see the amount overall spent when seeing a client card as our clients can see our screen in the salon.

Hannah F.

Love Shedul :)

Reviewed on 2018/10/11

My accounts, when doing my self assessments i can go to reports and it shows me everything, so so handy when doing my accounts. My clients love the reminders :)

Pros

It's user friendly, I can customise sales receipts. Helps me with my accounts as its really structured with its financial reports. I use this software in the salon I work at, I can use it on my phone, laptop... Its absolutely amazing! I looked at so many other salon softwares and they were so so costly, but Shedul by far ticks all the boxes. I've been using it for a year now. Oh... I also love the auto msg reminders!

Cons

There's nothing I really dislike, I guess with auto reminders the text version doesn't have much characters, therefore it's really short and sweet. However it works, if anything maybe more characters for the text message to send out to clients.

Oh, I don't know how to use my mobile number when for the auto text reminders I think it's sent from a different number, some of my clients have sent messages but I haven't got.... Oops! But there's not enough characters to write alot.

Maro S.

It is most comprehensive scalable cloud based solution for any salon, wellness or similar business.

Reviewed on 2017/06/09

It is most comprehensive scalable cloud based solution for any salon, wellness or similar business operations. It is easily integrated into existing web site application or Facebook page making it one of the most important parts of the business operations and all aspects of it.

Pros

It's most comprehensive solution for managing all aspects of the business. Cloud based scalable and easily integrated into existing web site application or Facebook makes it one of kind. Having privilege and pleasure to use it from the day one of starting our salon business I could not imagine running a business successfully without Shedul and it's valuable support team being core part of the business and deserving credit for the considerable success of Touch of Thai Massage and Spa in Dubrovnik. Croatia.

Cons

Making mobile number verification scripts can be challenging for any software company and the number of mobile phones globally makes this more complex with every day.

Response from Shedul.com

Hey Maro thank you so much for the review!! Can you please verify your email address with Capterra, so your review can be displayed on our page? Thanks again! :-)

Very complete!

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019/04/13

I am planning on implementing it soon, but my experimental experience has been phenomenal.

Pros

- Very thorough and detailed
- Free
- Visual analytical data like graphs
- Ability to track all the numbers, without having to keep different spreadsheets for everything.
- Ability to keep employee, client, sales, inventory, point of sale (and other features I cannot think of because it's so complete) It can be kept all in the same place.
- Ability to text or email customer receipts when checking out.
- The best in the market based on my research
- Great support team

Cons

- The only thing I would have to say I saw as a flaw was that I experimented with the account in order to learn my way around and was unable to delete all data (which was experimental) even as the owner of the account. I think the owner of the account should have full administration rights (you already have all access minus this feature), or should be able to request for the support team to reset the information in order to not create a new account or have false analytical data. I have addressed it with the support team and they gave me a prompt response stating this is for security reasons and that they are working on implementing new features as others request them, and they see possible. So maybe if more people request this, they can find a way to help us.

Linda B.

Best ease of use and awesome Customer Service!

Reviewed on 2017/09/28

Manageability of my entire booking system and inventory control. I not only have a finely tuned booking system where clients can make and manage their own bookings; I also have a system whereby I can calculate exactly how much each client visit costs ion real terms.

Pros

I worked for Microsoft for 13 years, have their tattoos all over my body, have my Office 365 subscription... In other words I am fully 100% Microsoft. Microsoft has introduced a new product, which I get for free, with Office 365 called Booking. I was super excited as I thought I could move off Shedul and have nothing except Microsoft running in my environment. WRONG!!! Shedul is in every way a superior product. Microsoft, I still LOVE you, but Shedul kicks your Booking App. Shedul is by far the best product out there!!!

Cons

Only con is that I cannot process Credit Card payments and send directed marketing from the app. But I believe the Credit Card facility will be introduced soon. To be honest it was easy enough to export my database and do a mail merge for my directed marketing.

Maasa C.

Mission pay per service function

Reviewed on 2019/03/25

Pros

It's a very intuitive program to use and its free:)

Cons

I'm having to do payroll manually because I do not pay my staff on a commission rate. I believe many spas to not do so because a lot of aesthetic services require product use and it doesn't make sense to pay the same commission rate for massage services or other service that do not require much product. This would be a perfect system if there was an option to pay each employee a service rate and also and option to pay individual staff members a scale of service rate depending on their experience so they have room to grow. I'm truly hoping that this function will be added soon because with 10 staff members it's taking too much time to do payroll and now I'm looking for another POS system. If this is on the horizon please let me know. Thanks so much!

6.0/10
Karen C.

The best ever system for my salon!! My clienst love it and we love it more!!!

Reviewed on 2018/06/27

I get daily benefits from increased clientele, to professional messages to cash up to reports the list is never ending. I am delighted I have had the pleasure to work with this product for 2 and a half years and at no charge. I would be lost without it and my business would die a death!!!

Pros

Super easy to use!! Easy for clients to book 24/7 easy for staff to book. Best of all at any time day or night we can check appointments and clients may book appointments. brilliant system. I love the features and continual updating!

Cons

I don't have any cons! This system has proven to be amazing all round. As a salon owner this is a fantastic product and whats more it FREE!! what ore could one ask for. My only con is the negative and sometimes rude comments on the feedback - REALLY??? - its free and brilliant! So why the negative comments/

Janny N.

Great Software So Far!

Reviewed on 2017/06/20

Pros

I love how flexible the software is. I can make changes to my appointments easily.
I love that I can pull up reports and see the growth from one month to another.
I appreciate the fact that my clients can book so easily. I also appreciate that the system sends out reminders via text and email. My clients have expressed that they love that feature.

Cons

With any software there is always room for improvement. If I can compare last month to this month without pulling up custom ranges, that would be great! I am hoping to see payment processing with the software, as I hear that's what the team at Shedul is working on. I'm also hoping that clients can reschedule their own appointments by keying in their appointment ID perhaps? As of right now, I reschedule my appointments when clients email me. I would like to see options that compare the previous year to this year, without pulling up custom ranges.

One key dealbreaker

Reviewed on 2019/04/27

One of the primary issues for users is the lack of calendar syncing, and the only response from support is that it’s not that big a deal, all of the other features make up for it. I’ve stopped using it because of the lack of calendar syncing.

Pros

It’s free, easy to use, and adaptable.

Cons

No sync between app and any external calendars. No iCal, no google calendar, nothing.

Response from Shedul.com

We're so sorry to see this! We take features requests extremely seriously and it's the main reason we've been offering Shedul entirely for free so that we can capture user demands. Yes, syncing calendars is high on our priority list and we know it's very important to our customers, we just have a couple of others that are even more in demand to get out of the way first. It's impossible to build all features at one :( Please let us forward your conversation to [email protected] and we'll take this further

3.0/10
Maria D.

why haven't I used this sooner

Reviewed on 2018/08/20

I had previously paid a fortune for salon software via a large uk company so when that expired I didn't feel as a small salon I could justify the ongoing costs. I came across this online whilst researching my options and thought` at first it was too good to be true.... whats the catch? went ahead and downloaded and am amazed with the superb standard and professionalism that comes with this software. The booking system is up to, and in fact exceeds my previous company as i can process a call and booking in less than half the time of isalon. The ability to loose the large desktop and all the wires from reception to replace with an iPad is so much better. we have yet to attempt to link up my cash drawer and receipt printer yet but have had excellent help and feedback from email support so feel confident i will get this resolved. One area it does lack in for me is holding details on a database of colours used etc on each client. Would love to see a more comprehensive client record card that i can hold more information such as last skin test etc

All in all its excellent and i would recomend to any salon large or small

Pros

zero cost
totally user friendly
easy to install, use and train others in
online booking system excellent
can use everywhere as its cloud based (excellent for late night social media appt requests)
Excellent customer service response (email)
able to use ipad, much more profesional

Cons

I didn't find this sooner
would like the ability to hold more information such as previous skin tests, colours used etc thats easily displayed when booking an appointment.

Marianne W.

LOVE IT!

Reviewed on 2018/08/20

There is obviously a lot of questions to begin, I changed over and Shedul dealt with transferring our client list with ease. Support answered all my queries quickly and more.

Pros

Having changed to Shedul a year ago I cannot recommend it enough. I have a small beauty salon/gift shop and I find the ease of use fantastic. I am so impressed how it has improved my business as I can track reports much more thoroughly. We can see the growth of online booking and the ease of use for our clients. The support has been second to none and its rather exciting when you get a new notification to say they have added something new to help improve my business. I have recommended this to fellow salon owners who have also signed up, don't hesitate its FREE!

Cons

Nothing I do not like and I know there is additions coming that will enhance my business even more. So when I ask... is there any chance of whatever subject coming.. they are on the ball and yes its coming, working on or we will take it into consideration.

Free Salon Software

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/11/25

Overall I'd recommend Shedul to new salon owners because its free and has the basic tools to get the job done.

Pros

As a new salon owner, my mother was looking for software to managed her clients for her Salon Business. We purchased the salon from a new owner who already was using Shedul to manage his clients so we continued to use. I must see, this is the best free software you can you use for salons and service businesses.

The platform is easy to use with a clean UI. My favorite part is that you can generate text messages and email reminders to clients when they book or confirm a new appointment.

You can manage multiple employees as well with their own schedule and allocated hours. They even offer free online booking for the entire company.

Cons

They notifications they can generate lack the ability to apply custom rules to the software. For example you can't say, send a notification to clients who haven't booked in x amount of days. Also, because this is free software, the support is lacking. They are quick but when you have a client in the chair or at the counter ready to book, you have to email them to get support which is a down side.

Patricia C.

Pinch me ! Am I dreaming? This is software is amazing and has great support from all staff.

Reviewed on 2016/06/13

This product is all I need to run my small business. I trialed many hair salon appointment software, I could never justify paying the high price for a software that was either complicated or did not meet all my needs. Sometimes cash flow is a little tight, I did not want to commit paying a monthly payment for software.
I was a little skeptical at the beginning about Shedul being free. But I have been using it since November last year and I have not been disappointed at all.
I love the software and the staff are great. The staff are willing to listen to all your request and help you with any problems that you may come across.
I feel valued by the staff at Shedul, because they are interested in my ideas to help create new features for this software. I feel proud when I see one of my ideas have been developed by the amazing staff at shedul. The staff really work hard and deliver mostly everything requested.
Thank you Shedul for helping my business needs.

Pros

I love this software mostly for it's free services and Shedul staff are incredibly helpful.

Cons

I love everything about this software. I can't think of anything bad to say. Keep up the good work Shedul staff.

Lexi M.

Absolutely Stunning!!

Reviewed on 2016/03/30

We are a small makeup studio in a small town. We used to write all of our appointments in a physical appointment book (prehistoric I know). But once my boss hired me (her first and only employee) the faults of our system became apparent. We fell upon Shedul and we could have never guessed on the things we were missing out on! The system was so easy for me to learn and to teach to my boss, and I have never used a scheduling system before! I had a problem in the very beginning and wrote them a message and they responded so fast! I continue to stay active in their suggestions area of the program. This is where you are able to vote on what you want to see through the development of the system. They keep you updated if they are working on something you want and notify you every time they add something, and they add something new often! We are able to schedule multiple employees and have endless clients. There is perks to the program that we have yet to use, you can set up all of your products and keep track of everything you sell as well as allow your clients to schedule themselves through online booking! We will try out everything this site has to offer in due time but were happy with the ease of everything basic right now. The site gives us stats on everything from the amount of appointments an employee has, to keeping track of all of the money that a client has spent at the studio and how many appointments they have had since being put in the system. Our clients absolutely love that they get automatic text messages every time they make/cancel/reschedule an appointment. They also get reminders that we set for 24 hours before their appointment, since using this we have had NO MORE no shows! Which is very motivating to such a small company. There is not enough we can say about this company and their staff, they go above and beyond to answer all questions as well as continually develop this awesome program!

-Clarkston Makeup Stuido

Michelle S.

Fantastic Customer Service!

Reviewed on 2016/08/17

I had honestly spent hours, looking for affordable online Salon Software options. I came across Shedul and the fact that it was free was a BIG concern. I wrote to the team and asked how they could give ALL this and not have a monthly charge? I liked the speedy response and honesty. Who wouldn't like to create their own program? Well, that is exactly what we are able to do. Share my ideas for consideration - with win-win possibilities, we submit ideas that get voted on and considered? Love it! I need a fool proof system that is quick and easy to manage. I want to service my clientele and not spend hours in an office!
I am loving what I see from Shedul and not sure how they are doing it - The speedy response is also a great benifit. You guys are Fantastic and I am looking forward to the continued growth.
Keep up the great work and a BIG thank you!
Another very happy Shedul convert :-)
Michelle St.Hill, Owner
Eddie & Ev, the salon
Coquitlam, BC

Pros

It's FREE!
A company that values the input of the professional's it is later going to make money from.
Being able to make suggestions and vote on other submitted ideas.
The speedy response is great

Cons

Are there any?
Yes, there is one, there are no Salon or Spa related professions listed in the drop-down menu, in the 'Tell us about yourself' - I'm not sure if I personally like the heading, 'Personal Service', It is as wide as it is vague.

Lushane S.

Just what I was looking for!!

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2018/09/05

Shedul has helped me to put all my bookings in one place with the added bonus of communicating with my clients. It not only presents a professional edge but also adds friendly touches that support good customer relationships.
In terms of working with Shedul, from the onset they are professional yet friendly and supportive- which is perfect.

Pros

I’ve searched high and low for a Salon Booking System that did everything I wanted it to do- and Shedul is just that!

It’s easy to use and the features are amazing! I love how it sends clients booking confirmations (via email) and text reminders and thank you’s. My current clients are already impressed!

As a new small business owner it also helps that the system is available for free, but what it brings to the business is priceless!

Thank you Shedul!

Cons

To be honest there is nothing I can say as a con at the moment. The only thing I can say is I just needed some time to learn how to navigate and use it with confidence- but this would go for any new system! Because Shedul is so user friendly it hasn’t taken me long at all. Also the friendly team have already sent emails to offer any help if needed!

Sandra V.

Amazingly easy and can't believe all you get for free!

Reviewed on 2017/12/16

Productivity because it is so easy. And obviously because it is free I am always looking for ways to save for my business. Aren't we all???

Pros

I must say this is by far the best software I have ever used. And best part is that it is totally FREE. I have owned a wellness clinic for 11 years and have paid through the roof for certain features such as online booking and email/text reminders. This year I sold my business and starting working from home part time so I was looking for a software that wasn't so complicated and most importantly wasn't expensive. I came across shedul and thought "what the heck" I'll give it a try and if I don't like it I'll move on to the next of many. Well it didn't take too long to fall in love! shedul does everything my last pricy software did and MORE. Is this too good to be true? Nope! I've been using shedul for four months now and I am so impressed!!!! And I can't say enough about the helpful shedul team that is just an email away from answering questions. Not to mention all the amazing updates that are constantly added.
Can't wait to see what 2018 has to bring! Thank you shedul!

Cons

The only thing I wish shedul could do in the near future would be to add a logo to the receipts. This would help customize the receipts a little more.

Angela G.

User friendly, smart and professional. We'd be lost without Shedul

Reviewed on 2017/03/24

We opened our laser treatment clinic very recently, and right from the planning stages had discussed the importance of having an easy, straightforward online booking system that the clients could use remotely, and that we could use in the clinic. We'd done a little research and found some online systems, but they were either very expensive, very complicated or both!

Just as we were about to open, a friend sent me the link for Shedul, to see if it would be a useful resource for our clinic - I'm so happy that she did! I had a little play straight away, not expecting for a minute that I'd be able to successfully navigate my way around the system, as my business partner is the IT expert. But I was wrong! It's so user friendly, I found I could set up the system all on my own and was amazed at the quality of the system and the range of functions available. When I sent it to my partner, she was as thrilled as me!

We use Shedul in our clinic now and it has been absolutely invaluable. Clients can easily book in remotely, any time of day or night, and I can see when new appointments have gone in, whether I'm at home or in the clinic. It's incredibly easy for us to book clients in too (even me!) and I love that we can send out personalised messages by email or text to confirm bookings and thank them for their visit.

We don't currently use all the functions available, but we can definitely see the value of them going forward when we have built up our client base more. And we can't really think of anything that could be added at this stage, Shedul seem to have thought of everything!

I really can't express enough how much Shedul has helped us in our business. As a fledgling business, it's so important for us to have such a fanstastic resource, and also the support we've received from the Shedul team has been second to none.

I can't recommend Shedul enough, thank you!

Laura lee C.

Loving this system

Reviewed on 2018/12/10

It took awhile for me to go the route of online booking. Once I did, I paid for a different system. Huge mistake, everything went crazy with my bookings. After that I was very skeptical about getting into another one. My clients were liking the idea of being able to book at their convenience. So I decided to try Shedul out. Free, what can it harm? I paid for a mess of one.
Best scheduling system I've used! The help line is like no other. Always asking people's suggestions to improve it. I am extremely pleased.
I have it on my website & facebook. My clients always comment how they love it. All the girls have their schedule on their phones. It just fabulous. Thank you Shedul team for this opportunity and turning a doubtful client into a loyal one

Pros

Clients booking with ease. Also its functionality

Cons

I haven't found an issue with it so far. Looking forward to all that shedul is working on to improve this system