Fresha Reviews

Fresha

4.9 (1,393)
Write a Review!
Online booking platform for beauty and wellness businesses.

(1,393)
4.8/5
4.7/5
4.9/5
4.8/5

EDUARDO
EDUARDO

Easy to use, reliable and very robust.

Reviewed on 2020/01/06

This platform has allowed us to expand considerably thanks to the marketing campaigns that we can do through our website and facebook pages integrated into this application,
in addition to allowing us to make reservations online, another highlight is the inventory control that we have been able to make with this tool, in addition to payments, is a very comprehensive program that offers great functionality, facilitating and optimizing the management of the business, so the team will improve their productivity and efficiency, thanks to the commands made in Shedul. Thanks to this tool our business has grown rapidly and has managed to consolidate in the market and earn the trust and satisfaction of our customers.

Pros

Shedul is a web platform that has a mobile application (iOs and Android), has a very friendly interface, does not require learning curve, its design is very effective and elegant, allows to centralize all aspects related to the administration of a beauty salon, integrates features such as web site customization, booking appointments and recurring appointments, management of employees, inventories....
This efficient tool is accessible from any device, anywhere and at any time via the Internet. In addition, it has a very complete free version and more functional business plans.

Cons

There is nothing I dislike about this program is very robust, complete and effective, has a high rate of customization, is well structured and offers excellent results.

Sarah

Fresha Review

Reviewed on 2021/03/23

Fresha has been very easy for us to use since the day we set up, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been so helpful with any queries we have had and been a massive help in implementing the software for our salon. We moved over from another booking system and find that for what we use the software for, Fresha has been much better value for money

Pros

It was very easy to set up and navigate. Capturing client details is very beneficial to us and I’m sure this has contributed to our lack of no shows. There are so many options to chose from making it fully customisable to each salon. We can run two salons from the same software which saves a lot of time and clients also find it simple to navigate and book themselves in.

Cons

Consultation forms is a huge part of our job and it’s great to be able to send to clients ahead of their appointment, however a lot of clients do not fill these out, even after being reminded, so it would be beneficial to have a feature which enables us to have the client fill out their form on the spot in the salon from our own iPad.

When clients book themselves online we have had a few instances of people thinking they have already paid for their appointment as they put their card details in. It would be great if it was explained to them that we only capture these details in case of cancellation or no show.

Mary
Mary
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Not Recommended if you want to receive your funds

Reviewed on 2020/01/13

Honestly, I could deal with the cons and find suitable alternatives because it was so easy to use. Analytics were great and my staff loved the system. The turning point occurred when I enrolled in their payment processing. I submitted all required information and received a message that everything had been verified. Payouts began the next day and were deposited into my bank account without issue. A month later I received an email saying they couldn’t verify my account and were holding my funds. Almost a month later and after submitting and resubmitting at least 5 times, they still say they can’t verify the information. My bank has no idea what the issue could be. Bottom line: if you want to receive the money you worked to earn, do not enroll in their payment processing system. I’ve gone back to my previous system and am receiving my payouts with no issues whatsoever.

Pros

Very easy and intuitive to implement and use on a daily basis.

Cons

Unable to create and send client intake forms or customize client confirmations or rescheduling of appointments, thank you’s, marketing texts etc.

Response from Fresha

Hey Mary, so sorry to see this review but pleased to see you're still using Shedul. I can see that you've passed all of the essential security checks so we can continue with regular payouts and payment processing.

Verification checks are legal security requirements rather than Shedul's requirements but it's ultimately better to be safe. Now that you've passed, you can process payments as usual :)

We're sorry it took longer than expected but we would appreciate it if you would update this review to reflect how you've used all of Shedul's features for the last 2 years and continue to do so.

Thank you for all of your support and feedback

Jess

Reviewed on 2023/05/19

Pros

Honestly the customer servicethey reply quickly with screen captures so I actually know what I am doing

Cons

Things changed and I wasn't sure where to find the features where they used to be

Acuity Scheduling

Reasons for Switching to Fresha

it was back in 2016 im not sure to be honest but as the needs of my business grew fresha was able to accommodate , its nice the debit system ties right into my booking
Andrea

Great addition to my business

Reviewed on 2019/09/30

LOVE

LOVE

Pros

It is extremely user friendly for both myself and my clients. It updates me immediately when someone books an appointment. I researched several different applications before I decided on this one. After using it for a while I feel like I have definitely made the right choice. I have already recommended this product too many of my colleagues and plan to do so in the future. It's a great addition that makes my job much easier.

Cons

Some of my clients like text message reminders when it's time for their hair cut. This way they do not have to think about it and I make sure they are in on time. I would love 4 to 6 week automatic reminders for certain clients. Honestly, this would be my only suggestion. Everything else is well-thought-out and thorough. This company has literally thought of everything.

Vagaro and Mindbody

Reasons for Switching to Fresha

They were quick to respond and seemed to be extremely organized.
Tracey

Amazing

Reviewed on 2021/03/25

Brilliant great managers that keep you on track to make sure you are optimise all the features that are constantly being updated

Pros

A very efficient and effective online cloud based booking system, we get amazing feedback daily from our clients on how easy it is to use, it has practically reduced our no shows to zero .
Great for the whole team , great for rebooking clients and the appointment reminders are brilliant.

Cons

I think the updates need to be updated quicker.

Shortcuts and SalonIQ

Reasons for Switching to Fresha

Because it’s free to start and this was a game changer for my and my business.
April

Amazing Scheduling App

Reviewed on 2019/10/08

Great user-friendly system and features. Amazing app!

Great user-friendly system and features. Amazing app!

Pros

Recently switched the Shedul as it offers more features that my previous app didn’t have such as categorized services when online booking, colour-coded services, daily reports, inventory, analytics, etc.

Cons

I wish there was a feature to also have a 1hr text reminder along with the 24/48hr e-mail reminder. My clients really appreciated that feature my old app provided.

StyleSeat and Schedulista

Reasons for Choosing Fresha

Their online booking feature did not organized the different services in categories. I offer 3 different services and look to add more in the future. I wanted my clients to be able to quickly and easily navigate to their desired service.

Square Appointments

Reasons for Switching to Fresha

Professional look, functionality, 24/7 customer support.
Jess

The Best

Reviewed on 2020/04/02

Pros

This program is so easy to use, it has all the correct reports easily available.

Cons

The only thing that is a slight inconvenience it the inability to customise reminder text messages and notifications that are sent out to the clients.

Hannah

Simple and Brilliant

Reviewed on 2019/07/23

Pros

I used shedul in my past job and found it easy to use for basic bookings so I decided to use it for my own business, it is extremely easy to set up and for me it was a tad more tricky as I work in 7 different salons on a monthly basis so it’s not a Mon-Fri roster! However if shedul didn’t have a feature I thought would be handy within a few hours of sending an email I had a response with a brilliant solution,
Each time I can’t figure something out or I’ve been wracking my own brain the customer service team comes back really quickly with a step by step explanation on how to sort my issue!

Seriously the best experience I’ve ever had with customer service in any industry!

Cons

I would like the option to choose my appointment times eg. 9am, 10am not 10:15 etc

Timely and Kitomba Salon and Spa Software

Reasons for Switching to Fresha

Because I have used kitomba in a previous salon and they were hopeless! I could spend 2 hours on the phone to customer service and they still couldn’t sort the issue Timely seemed ok but I had experience with shedul and I’m so glad I chose you guys!
Trish

Best program ever!

Reviewed on 2019/07/08

I have been in the beauty industry for over 20 years. Have paid ridiculous amounts of money for other programs and the service was no way near as good.
I have recommended this program to 2 other salon owners. Cannot speak highly enough!
It has everything a salon needs and they are continually improving.

Pros

It does absolutely everything I need it to do and the customer service is outstanding!

Cons

No app on phone but it’s not really a problem as I have it saved in favorites on my phone.

Jessica

outgrew fresha

Reviewed on 2023/07/08

Fresha is a good software for a sole proprietor. they have weird hidden fees.. It feels sometimes shady when I would've paid a monthly amount. it allowed staff to cash out packages and not cash out the appointment but the appointment would show closed. this caused a lot of lost money.

Pros

customer service was great and helpfulclients found it easy to bookdeposits were taken easily

Cons

switching to another software was a nightmare everything is wonky.commission was always incorrect but only for a few transactionsa couple times my scheduled deposits were delayed once for a over a week. unreliable.

Rasima

Great company to work with.

Reviewed on 2022/12/08

I have been confused about the fees and how is been charged. But, it's been sorted out and clarified to me.

Pros

It's very easy to use Fresha. I like to keep it everything organized.

Cons

Sometimes happens that I am confused with some of the features, but it's easy to find out the solution.

Treatwell

Reasons for Switching to Fresha

Because, it's easier to use and it's more organized.
Ted
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Spa Management and POS software that will be LOVED by Spa Owners and Managers who implement it!

Reviewed on 2017/06/04

Many, if the company will be doing such a great job, in near future Shedul will be the Spa Management software to go! My wife spa is very customer oriented and this software allows us to accommodate our customers request much easier, quicker and with fewer errors. I love it!

Pros

There are many areas of this software that I really like (even now, when the software is limited in certain functions BUT, it is continuously updated with new functions. In a year or so it will be the best software that is available to manage spas and salons. And, it might be the software of choice for spa managers and owners due to the fallowing few reasons:
Ease of Use, multi-platform compatibility, fast, reliable and it has all you need to run a day to day beauty spa operation including POS.
Appointment scheduling and appointment management are the BEST compared to other software that I have evaluated or used (and I paid $$$) Actually, it has no limitations nor restrictions and I Love It.
Inventory Management working great though does not have yet incorporated "low stock warning" but I am sure it will have soon so no issue for me.
Services - very easy to create and manage. One limitation, for now, is that so far they don't have available "packages" and tracking package usage. Though, I believe that they will include them very soon.
Clients - Shedul has all you need including almost real time SMS/email clients notifications (appointment creation, changes, or completion). There are no automatic reminders yet, but the software keeps it organized very nicely using color codes.
Reports- right now a little limited but they are constantly adding new ones.
Shedul - administrator listening to their client's requests.

Cons

Right now the application does not have the interface to setup a merchant account (Credit Card processing) though they are working on it and it should be ready in the next few months.
You can setup two different tax tables (sales and service) but in the reports so far there is no specific report that you can calculate a sale tax. Never the less, you can manually calculate it since there is a report for total $ sales for a specific period.
Packages- hopefully, they will implement soon option to sell package deals and some type of way of tracking usage of services in the package against the client or actual package.
Voucher- we don't use vouchers so I did not find this function too useful. We sell "Gift Certificate" and hopefully they will implement sales and management of gift certificate in POS.
It would be nice to have in POS percentage for service tip calculation since many of our clients often say "give particular % as a tip for the service". Right now there is a function in POS where you can add a certain amount as a tip to the total bill. For many people that could be sufficient though.

Sarah

Thanks Fresha and team

Reviewed on 2021/03/23

I think I’ve said everything at the top.
I do feel the positive change in going with an app. I...

I think I’ve said everything at the top.
I do feel the positive change in going with an app. I don’t know how I managed without it. I know there may be other apps about, but I’m happy with the pay as you go that Fresha do.

Pros

Before Fresha, I was using a pencil and an book. Clients had to call by phone to book an appointment or send a message through social media. On my day off, I would carry the book with me and divert calls to my phone. This wasn’t great if I was out and about shopping or just having a needed switch off /quiet time. I can honestly say that going online with Fresha, has changed my business. Clients can book in easily and the book now buttons create opportunities for clients to see who’s available at any time day or night. I love all the features and the consultation helps a great deal. I think that Fresha helps my salon to reach out to the people who don’t like to call for appointments and for browsing prices and services without feeling like they have to commit. I love the now show fee. Has helped immensely. I like how the app overall polishes the business and makes it more professional. Generating new clients through this, has helped us grow and expand with new staff. Oh, I love that my accountant can also log in and get what she needs at any time without me having a hand written log. I love that it’s harder for staff to take money using fraudulent means. Fresha let’s me know exactly who’s paid what and I know exactly what’s going on.

Cons

If there’s anything I’m not sure about, I feel I can get in touch and ask.
I’m not so keen on the card payment device. It’s a bit slow and clunky. Also- with the no show- sometimes people clear their account so you can’t take the payments they owe. I don’t think there’s much you could do with that.
I would like the client info to merge better for people who one week book in with their maiden name of Scott and other times decide to be ‘oh.. is it under the name Wilson?’ And have 2 different client a counts ..or use different emails.

Rina
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Realized they were stealing my tips!!

Reviewed on 2023/04/21

What started off free, became low fees, then they became high fees, and now I’m feeling like they are robbing me by stealing 20% from my tips and ge tax. I initially recommended this app to so many of my friends and businesses in the industry and left a stellar review for them. Currently looking for another system I can switch to.

Pros

Easy to use, somewhat customizable. Has an app and is also usable online.

Cons

*Fresha takes a 20% “new client fee” on top of the 20 cents and the credit card processing fee. They say it’s for clients who found them through the fresha app but none of the clients I’ve asked actually found us through them. In fact no one even knew what fresha was. * They take the 20% new client fee from the TOTAL AMOUNT CHARGED TO THE CLIENT. This means the GE TAX & TIPS TOO!!! I confronted them about this and they emailed back asking to make an appt for a phone call for them to go over the fees. Without answering my question. *If you have existing clients and they make a profile through the fresha app, you’re getting charged 20%. *If your client forgets their password and makes a new profile, you’re getting charged 20%.*On top of that, if the client makes 2 profiles the system will not let you merge them. *They charge a fee to hold the appt with a credit card. Yet, when the client no-shows and you charge the card it gets declined. So what’s the point of cc on file and all the fees if we can’t even charge them??

Sashana
  • Used for 1-5 months

Very Simple and User Friendly

Reviewed on 2021/02/08

I am a freelance makeup artist who has been searching tirelessly for a scheduling app that can make booking easy, track my clients and their appointments, and accommodate discounts, gift certificates and group and appointments. My experience with Fresha has been great thus far, and I don't see myself moving away from it anytime soon.

Pros

First, Fresha is really easy to use and the layout of the software is quite beautiful. All the symbols and labels are found to the left of the screen. They're clearly visible, they're accurate and are easily distinguishable from each other.
Also, The process of setting up and creating your booking website is very simple and straightforward. There really is no need for a tutorial of any kind. However, tutorials can be found on YouTube. I never needed to use any of those.
One of my absolute favorite features is the ability to create vouchers for sale. Although the option to sell the vouchers on my site is not yet available in my region, I'm still able to create them and sell them on my own. Once paid for, I can then email the voucher to the recipient, and they can go ahead and use that voucher to book or subsidize the cost of services on my site.
Also, I love Fresha Plus. Fresha Plus is not a separate app, but is integrated into this software. The features of Fresha Plus have proven to be very useful. This is especially so as it relates to integrating my Fresha with my Instagram and Facebook business accounts. Persons can now book with me on Fresha by clicking my 'Book Now' button on either of those social media pages. It also gives an option to integrate Fresha with Reserve with Google so that persons can book with you through Google Maps and other Google platforms.

Cons

I like Fresha, but there is one main feature that is missing. There is no option to create or incorporate add-on's for appointments when booking. Add-on's are offerings which clients may desire to receive and pay for in addition to their original booking. Those other offerings are charged separately, but their incorporation may not necessarily lengthen the service time. To incorporate add-on's, you have to create a whole new service and incorporate those extras as options, or calculate the actual total after having sent the client an invoice through Fresha. So, the client cannot get their true total initially if they want to add any other options to their service. There is definitely a need for the 'add-on' option, as its absence is really felt in a great way.

Narelle
  • Industry: Alternative Medicine

poor customer service - actually NO customer service

Reviewed on 2021/03/08

Frustrating and dissapointing.

Frustrating and dissapointing.

Pros

its easy to use and free and at the time I was lucky enough to get a response from someone when I made enquiries, however a couple of years down the track and you get zero support and zero response.

Cons

its slow and when its not working you cannot get hold of ANYONE to help you. No contact number, no tech support, no virtual assistant just send an email and wait for NOBODY to respond to you while your clients cant book online and your business loses money by the second. Frustrating. I would rather pay for a platform that can actually assist you rather than a free one that leaves you hanging.

Response from Fresha

Hi Narelle,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent experience with Fresha.

We're glad to hear you find our software simple and easy to use.

We're sorry to hear you're unhappy about the support you have received.

Our Help Centre is packed full of handy help guides and useful tips that may provide a quick resolution to your query.

If you can't find the answer you're looking for, our Partner support team is available to answer your queries via email 24/7, including holidays.

Our response time can vary during busy periods, but we aim to respond to every query we receive within 24 hours.

If there's anything else we can help you with, get in touch at [email protected] and we'll get back to you as quickly as we can. - Team Fresha

Helena
  • Industry: Cosmetics

My Search For Software Ends Here!

Reviewed on 2018/10/08

My over all experience has been a complete pleaser. I am completely cyber challenged, seriously, this is the first Software program that I've ever been abke to use with such confidence.

I love it!

Pros

I love EVERYTHING about this Software! I'm in my 50's, yup old school, always felt I was one of those hard to teach an old dog new tricks people. But I downloaded the free version of Shedul, a bit intimidated I played around with it adding my products & sevices etc... very simple to do.

I finally got up the nerve to actually start booking clients... but also continued to use my old appointment book as a back-up.. yup still intimidated by these on line things.

However, in about a week, I saw how much more this appointment booking Software did, I was so amazed & confident, I ditched my old hard copy appointment book. I no longer had to give my clients a handwritten appointment card or call to remind them the day before.

It also helps with accounting, keeps track of your sales, prints out receipts, monthly reports... what more do you need??

And this is the FREE version!! Its a keeper.

Cons

There's really nothing that I don't like. I see there's an email you can set up to send clients promotional offers etc. I have to look into that, I'm not sure if it comes with the free version.

The only thing more I would like is perhaps an occasional email update from the company to give me tips or provide info about other features that Shedul can do to make running my business easier.

Otherwise NO complaints. If an old dog like me can use it with confidence, anyone can.

Jade
  • Industry: Sports

Great scheduling program

Reviewed on 2020/03/29

I have been using Shedul as a scheduling tool. This has helped me to be a lot more organised and has prevented me from double booking staff which was happening before. It saves me time when taking bookings because I can see all my staff's bookings for the day on the same screen. I love how easy it is to use and I hope to keep using it for a long time.

Pros

- Shedul/Fresha is REALLY easy to use. We are a surf school, not a salon and I was able to adapt it to fit our needs easily. Even staff who are not good with technology were able to log on and easily use this program. I've used many different scheduling programs and this one has been the best for my needs with this company, and definitely the easiest to learn to use.
- Adaptable - I was able to set up products mostly as I needed to even though they are not the products the program was intended for.
- The software has not crashed the entire time I've been using it. I have had no technical problems with it, which is great!!!
- Support - [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from the Shedul team contacted me and asked if I needed any help, or if I had any suggestions or further needs from the software - this was impressive!!
- Ease of access - I can be logged on on my computer, phone and my bosses phone all at once with no problems

Cons

I'm looking forward to the class feature being added, this will be very helpful for our business.

It would be nice to be able to view multiple days and multiple staff at the same time on the calendar but I am happy with how it is currently.

Shayna
Shayna

Choose something else...

Reviewed on 2021/02/03

I do not recommend this company. The headache and frustration of dealing with them is too much. If I did not already have my clients set up in their system, I would be switching to something else.

Pros

Fresha is easy from a set-up perspective. It’s easy to set up clients, booking appointments, etc. It all goes downhill after that.

Cons

I ordered a debit terminal in December 9, 2020. My business was scheduled to be open for business by the new year. There was no sign of my terminal. I emailed. I got a call. The guy had to “review my details” (which were already provided on the application) to see how much I would have to pay for the terminal. Except on the website it says it’s included in the 2.29% plus $0.20 per transaction fees.

I’m already very upset at the delay only to hear about these extra costs. We go through the details again and then it’s determined that with my total sales the terminal is free. They’re going to send the terminal right away. This was in early January.

It’s now February 3, 2021. I STILL do not have a terminal. I had emailed again in late January and received another call. The manufacturer was behind and if I wanted a machine that didn’t print receipts, it would be shipped that day. Yes, that was fine. Three days later I emailed again to get the tracking number. It still wasn’t shipped!!!!

It finally shipped on January 18. It arrived in Lachine, QC in January 25. It’s still sitting there.

Response from Fresha

Hi Shayna,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent experience with Fresha.

We're glad to hear you found the set up and scheduling process simple and easy to use. We're sorry to hear about the delay with your card terminal reaching you and the confusion regarding your fees.

Thank you for taking the time to speak with us and we hope you have a positive experience using Fresha moving forward.

- Team Fresha

Phoebe

Fresha solves a lot of Small business online scheduling issues!!

Reviewed on 2023/06/01

Good so far, I have had a hiccup but that was essentially my own fault. I moved from another online sheduling system and I just assumed it was a similar set up. Fresha is much easier, but where I have changed system I am having to adapt and learn this new layout.

Pros

Fresha is much easier and cheaper than other similar products on the market. I used another product before and to be honest I am very impressed with Fresha. I moved from a more expensive product that had a lot to say for itself but didn't deliver nearly as much as Fresha has in the short space of time that I've had it. The online scheduling is briliant,and is set up very simply for me to use on my own.

Cons

I have had only one issue and that is that I had a few clients book in at slots that should not have been available for them to book in. I Wish that the online booking was tentative until accepted by either myslef of the client to avoid this. Basically, I had to explain that the slots weren't available and connect my calendar. The issue was sorted by me, but I feel there should be a system in place to avoid this. I want clients to be able to book in, but sometimes I'm corresponding with people on other platforms and haven't updated my calendar on fresha. This means that online clients could still book in wihtout me accepting the time slot or reviewing the selected time.

Bernard

Efficient Scheduling and Booking Solution

Reviewed on 2023/02/16

The software has helped streamline my business and made it easier to manage appointments and clients. The payment processing feature has also been convenient for both me and my customers. The support team is responsive and helpful when I have questions or need assistance. I recommend Fresha to any business looking for a comprehensive and easy-to-use platform for managing their appointments and customers.

Pros

Fresha is a great software for businesses looking to manage their appointments and customers. The platform is easy to use and navigate, making it simple to book appointments and manage the schedule. The software's features are extensive, including a booking system, online payment processing, and even marketing tools. The mobile app is also convenient and useful for managing appointments on-the-go.

Cons

The online booking system can be confusing for some customers. It may take some time for them to get used to the process and understand how to book appointments through the platform. Additionally, some features may require some technical knowledge to set up, which could be challenging for some users.

Natalie

You get what you pay for

Reviewed on 2020/08/19

I wouldn't continue to use the service neither would I recommend to others due to their lack of customer service support and unavailability to resolve extremely important issues related to receiving payments. In my opinion cash flow is the main importance when running a business and trusting a service provider to ensure this function is operating is of the highest importance.

Pros

It is very easy to use in terms of it's operational functions. You can learn how to carry out activities easily as it's simple and self explanatory.

They do offer support with a dedicated account manager but I have had a bad experience with their customer support service.

Cons

The customer support service is terrible - I have had payments taken from clients that have not been transferred to me causing cash flow problems. I have been unable to resolve this after sending multiple email messages (the only form of contacting customer services) however I do have a mobile number for my account manager who hasn't responded!
There is no procedure to resolve issues (non payments!) other than to be redirected to your account manager - who may or may not respond.

Ocean

Best of the best

Reviewed on 2021/02/23

I have a learning disability. I have to see step by step what’s in front of me. My business is my art. It’s not numbers and spreadsheets. Fresha does the hard part for me and it’s free.
I don’t have a receptionist so fresha is mine.
I raised my prices a little to cover the transaction fees which are not much at all.
I love fresha I’m so happy with everything they do and have done for me. They really do want you to be successful. I know it feels like you’re all alone when starting a business by yourself, but fresha is like the big bother you never knew you needed. I can’t thank y’all enough for keeping me on track!!!

Pros

I like that clients get updates about up services.
I also like the reports it generates. My tax spread sheets are easy to do I just plug in the numbers.
I like that clients have to book with a card prior to seeing me. It insures me that no one is going to be wasting my time. I love the fresha team and all the support the pour over my head like my fairy god mother’s. Any minor inconvenience I’m going to reach out. They responded and resolved immediately. And I’m back to being a confident business owner. Ever since I’ve started using fresha my business in flourishing.

Cons

I’m just waiting for the membership to roll out!!!
I know it’s coming soon.

Jessica
  • Industry: Alternative Medicine

Amazing experience!

Reviewed on 2023/09/10

Very good.

Very good.

Pros

We have now used fresha since 18months. It has been such a great journey. [sensitive content hidden], our assigned fresha partner, is an absolute ANGEL. He has supported us and helped us ease so many situations that I don't know how we would've managed without him. His presence has been so important that we surely feel as if he is a team member of our business. Thank you [sensitive content hidden] for all you knowledge, passion and sincere care and thank you to the fresha team for working so hard in delivering us so many great tools to keep on expanding our business. 🤗

Cons

Group bookings needs to be released as soon as possible.