Myphoner

4,7 (94)
Simple to use cold outreach enabling more calls & less admin

Tayler U.

Great system for business development teams

Reviewed on 2019/06/27

Myphoner allows our business development team to reach out to many prospects in a short period of time. Helps the team be proactive in following up with prospects.

We have looked at many cold calling systems and this one wins in almost every category. Our team loves it.

Pros

1) ease of use
2) highly customizable
3) makes calling cold leads a breeze
4) their team has a hands on approach to help make the software work for you.

Cons

1)they had no phone dialer..but have now included it.
2) integrations with other crms

PhoneBurner

Reasons for Switching to Myphoner

It was a better fit for our company and it had way more features.
Ruth C.

MyPhoner and Telemarketing

Reviewed on 2020/05/05

I am working on Telemarketing and compared with other CRM's used for this, I find this the simplest and easiest to use.

Pros

As I am only a user within our business structure, I can only comment on that factor. Very easy to use, wish there was more info available on its use...some areas of reporting could be made a little clearer, but overall I love it.

Cons

I believe there could be an improvement in the duplication area. When the company is working with several different clients that may have the same contact, this can be very frustrating to have them all come up, even when you do not have access with that particular list...if you just want to find the duplicates within a particular list, that is all you want not ones from other companies.
I am personally having trouble with scheduling...my calls do not come up as scheduled and yet I am doing exactly the same as another co-worker in the same company, in the same list, I find this very frustrating as well and cannot seem to find out why, even when googling.

Response from Myphoner

Hi Ruth, thanks for your kind words.

I just wanted to let you know that we have scheduled implementation of improvements to deduplication so it better covers the needs of agencies like yours.

Also, if your queue behaves differently than your co-workers', check your queue settings - perhaps you disabled enqueueing scheduled leads?

Remember, you can always look in our helpdesk at https://myphoner.help or write to us on [email protected]

Aditya B.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Value for money for sellers

Reviewed on 2019/07/02

The software has helped me improve on the followups. Also, consolidate the database coming from different sources at one place.

Pros

Easy navigation. All info is visible in one go without any need to scroll.
Helpful for setting up followups for the sellers.

Cons

Needs integration with the CRM's like salesforce
A mobile app would be helpful.

Jessica A.
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Calls made easier

Reviewed on 2021/09/17

Pros

Myphoner usage is simple without hindering quality . The recording quality is amazing and makes our trainings a lot more efficient . The dialer options allow you to organize your call list in any way that works for you .

Cons

We cannot attach the calls directly on customer files on Dynamics . It can be confusing to merge duplicates.

Response from Myphoner

Hi Jessica

Thanks for your stellar review!

Feel free to reach out to our support team about merging duplicates so we can assist.

With regards to calls being attached via Dynamics, you could use our open API to do this. Feel free to ask support if you have questions.

Tyler J.

Best Cold Calling Software For Scorching Through Leads

Reviewed on 2019/09/17

The speed at which my cold callers are able to call is my primary concern. Optimizing their time by having them go through more dials on a daily basis was a HUGE selling point when we considered MyPhoner.

Pros

My favorite pro about this software is that it makes it easy for a team of 10 cold callers to all work out of the same pipeline without stepping on each other's toes. The way the software feeds ANY caller the next due prospect in the list makes it better for each other caller - no callers need to worry about exhausting the same lead too many times without making contact with the prospect.

Cons

My only complaint would be the call tracking analytics - they seem to always be slightly off from our internal phone software's tracking analytics.

Kixie PowerCall

Reasons for Choosing Myphoner

Outreach was too complicated for our process - we wanted to simplify the beginning of our sales process.

Outreach

Reasons for Switching to Myphoner

Mainly to keep a big pipeline of leads for all callers to share from.
Jimmie N.
  • Industry: Insurance

Why you should use myphoner as a budding insurance agent

Reviewed on 2018/04/12

If you are starting any type of calling business it is a simple click to dial, web based program that you can use to call leads without burning up a lot of money. It integrates with Zapier so you can actually find an inexpensive CRM and move your newly found prospect over automatically. I think the low price combined with the usability of this software makes it a winner for anyone starting out in telemarketing or appointment setting.

Pros

Myphoner is an easy to use click to call system that will allow you to manage leads while you make them into customers. It is not a full CRM - it is a focused list calling program. Once you reach a lead and turn them into a prospect, then you can add them to your CRM. You can import leads from all kinds of lists or formats, you can dedupe and you can try free! It is also configurable to show the information most relevant to your needs. I find it handy for calling old leads, stale leads and just random leads that you add to a list. It is rather inexpensive for calling software if you want to add some email integration it is only some dollars a month per user. If you just want to smile and dial it is some dollars monthly and of course, there is a free version to test with limited features but not limited calling.

Cons

If you are looking for a major predictive dialer this is not for you. This is a click to call dialer (which I prefer) and you need to get used to setting how you want to go through and dump leads, or put leads off or dead vs archive (I would think they would be the same).

Nashan V.

The ultimate outbound sales tool

Reviewed on 2019/11/13

I've been using Myphoner for several years now, been in sales about 10 years, and it is simply the best cold outreach tool I have ever used. I've tried about 30 other sales tools and this is one of the few that I keep coming back to.

Pros

I love how Myphoner is setup like a database, and only shows one record at a time. This is critical in that a user's workflow is not sidetracked by showing too much data at once.

I also love the simple, no nonsense design. Absolutely A+. Extremely user friendly.

Cons

I wish the software automatically gave me more background data on a lead in real time so I didn't have to go and research it myself. For example, if I have "John Doe" from "ABC Corp" loaded on the screen, it would be great if it loaded other information relevant to John Doe (social profiles, etc.) and relevant to ABC Corp so I didn't have to leave Myphoner to dig that information up myself in preparation for a sales call.

It's not a major drawback, but if Myphoner had this, it would be a game changer.

Colin W.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Straightforward, Easy to Use, Great Support

Reviewed on 2019/06/27

We needed a system which allowed a small telesales team to work on the same data lists simultaneously with each able to make notes against leads which can be shared, and also to claim a lead once specific discussions/negotiations are taking place. myPhoner does this really well.

In addition, on the odd occasion we have had any queries about use or functionality, the support has been second to none - fast, friendly and really helpful.

Pros

Allows sharing of sales prospect list among team; individual leads can be claimed by users for follow-up; allows multiple lists to be worked on; allows status tracking easily; virtually no training required for users - simple, intuitive, does just what is needed.

Cons

Not a con of the system (as it does everything that it says it does) but it would be useful if there was a straightforward way of competing after-sales processes within the system, but appreciate this is more of a CRM function than a sales database function. No other disadvantages as the system does everything that we expected it to do.

Response from myphoner

Hi Colin, thanks for the kind words - really appreciated!

Benjamin B.
  • Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Excellent program - looking forward to updates!

Reviewed on 2020/04/30

Increased efficiency & output
Ease of tracking performance & superior reporting
Simple and intuitive platform that enables new hires to learn quickly
MyPhoner has enabled Zembr to grow our teleservices team very easily from a management perspective. Reporting is so easy and visible that 14 agents are easily managed by 1 team leader.

Pros

Reporting & visibility is a huge one for us. This system makes it so easy to track! It is reliable, intuitive for users and is backed by a team of awesome people!

Cons

MyPhoner is an excellent tool and when I list some cons it is well to keep in mind that our specific use of the platform does differ from some others. See below a shortlist of things I'd like to see updated;
- Winners can be rescheduled back into the same list for callback
- Dedupe can be confined to specific lists OR
- Ability to set up separate 'companies' and dedupes can be restricted to lists within a 'company'
- Streamlined cost effective integrations with mainstream CRM's

Roxanne S.
  • Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Great sales software

Reviewed on 2019/06/27

Easy to use and a great software program I use every day.

Pros

Keeping track of new contacts easier until they buy our products and become customers.

Cons

It does say actual date of my call back. It would also be nicer to be able to print reports on my calls as a sales person and sort say buy state or country. Also if they are not ready to buy you must pick they are a loser- maybe there should be another choice for the ones that could be future potenial.

Response from myphoner

Hi Roxanne, thanks a lot for your review and feedback!

With regards to lost leads that you want to follow up on, you can still set a follow up time on those, and then you can move them to the call back state later using a migration. If you only want to follow up on specific lost leads, you can create a category under lost (e.g. "follow up later") and only move the lost leads with that particular category back to call backs.

Vera H.
  • Industry: Publishing

Objective Review of MyPhoner

Reviewed on 2019/06/27

The system makes my objectives easier to complete by keeping me organized with call back reminders. The ability to have my notes accessible as I move through my calls keeps me on track.

Pros

The ease of finding existing customers makes my job flow to eliminate duplicate leads in the system. This erases the possibility of more than one agent contacting the same customer and wasting their time while aggravating customers.

Cons

The way the call back dates read are confusing and could be simplified. When I look at a record I want to see a definite call back date, not something that says it was set to call back in so many days.

Response from myphoner

Hi Vera, thanks for your review and feedback!

I'll bring the point about definite call back dates in the state labels back to the product team.

Karel V.

Review ICU-Services

Reviewed on 2019/07/02

My company uses Myphoner for over 4 years now and I would recommend every call center (that is specialized in cold-calling) to use it. Try it and you also can see how easy it is to work with it. Also the Myphoner team is constantly there to assist you in any way + the still improving new features.

Pros

Myphoner is the most easy system to use regarding making cold-calls and the follow up. It is a super stable system. Uploading and switching between lists is never been so easy.

Cons

There are almost no flows but In my opinion the reports the system generates can be optimized. You get all the details but if I want to make a report to my clients, I need to do extra work in excel to make it more appealing.

Boyd M.

We use the software daily with one user but want to expand shortly

Reviewed on 2020/04/30

Good, really like it and support is crazy, very good support!

Pros

That everything you need is including the system. Not that you have to use several software to do 1 important thing, and that is calling!

That you can type everything you want easely and that you can categorize evrything very smoothly.

Cons

We really need something that you can clock the time of a caller easily. So that you see the time that he is doing something. If you is not doing something for 3-5 minutes then the timer is shuts off. It takes a lot of time to check how long he is calling or busy with our business. Because he is a freelancer.

Response from Myphoner

Hi Boyd, thanks so much for your review. With regards to the timers, we have just decided to build more advanced timetracking into the platform. You can see more on our feature roadmap here: https://portal.productboard.com/myphoner/1-feature-roadmap/tabs/2-planned

Louise A.

Top value

Reviewed on 2019/09/25

Love it I recommend it to startups and small teams

Pros

Easy import for list able to segment the calling list as well. All those bells and whistles aren’t used half the time this is a straight forward crm here is the name number and what happened. Data is simple this is the call time how many deals got done how many moves to the next phase. Absolutely love how user friendly this crm is

Cons

Hate trying to find the right video for a question I have or reading through “what others have asked that are similar”

Gina C.

myphoner Review

Reviewed on 2019/06/27

I have used myphoner as an SDR and I am still using it as an SDR Supervisor. As an SDR it helped me stay organized with the different verticals I was calling depending on the timezone they sat in. Now as a Supervisor I can manage lists for my team and help them stay on top of leads that could turn into potential customers.

Pros

It is very easy to use. New hires can learn the software and all of its functionality on the first day.

Cons

I wish the platform was able to offer more sales engagement solutions. For example, after the first 2-3 touches, myphoner could automatically send out an email to the potential customer for the SDR.

Ontay J.
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

This is exactly what anyone who is on the phone needs. It's easy and fast for blazing through...

Reviewed on 2017/06/07

Makes my workflow so much easier and quicker.

Pros

Very easy to use.
Great for blazing through calls.
Great price compared to other CRM's.
Great for following up and not worrying about missing a callback.

Cons

Not being able to move lists as easy due to columns and etc., My only gripe tbh. I'd love to be able to change my mind and although I have less info on one list still move it to a list that was uploaded with more info and thus more columns and etc.

Response from myphoner

Hi OnTay and thanks for the kind words!

Your point about being able to more easily move leads between lists is spot on and something we are working to improve. If you use our list templating functionality, either by using one of your own lists as a template, or by following our default field standards, you'll get a long way already.

For the designer, it was a balance between an ultra flexible and easy way to get started by just using column names in the file you upload, and the more rigid but also more solid strategy of adhering to pre-defined list definitions. We think that myphoner has found a decent balance here, but I admit that in certain situations, we can do better.

Thanks again.

Jannik D.

A really good piece of software that just works!

It's simply been great!

Pros

First and foremost, I like the excellent customer service. The team is always quick to help sort out any issues and questions I might have. Second, I would put the ease of use as a BIG PRO. The software is straight to the point, without any hassle. I would also like to mention that the team is always working to improve the functionality and are always open to suggestions.

Cons

I like everything about this software. If I was to mention one thing, it would be the lack of ability to sort the lead lists to my liking once the leads are uploaded.

Mireya E.
  • Industry: Insurance

It does the job well!

Very happy with program.

Pros

Easy to use, allows me to document interactions with potential clients, customizable, let me know when there's a "duplicate" contact and gives me the option to merge leads. Itemizes lists, tracks follow ups, etc..

Cons

"skipped" lead return too often. Maybe i'm using this feature incorrectly.
Searching for leads is tricky.... Case sensitive and sometimes leads don't come up that should

Hannah K.
  • Industry: Fund-Raising

Easy to use- was a great system to implement due to Covid

Reviewed on 2020/10/07

they have solved our data management

Pros

Easy for my team to use- easy to upload contacts and customize outcomes

Cons

the process of downloading the records back and returning to our master data log

monday.com

Reasons for Switching to Myphoner

easiest to use for the agents
Jeffrey A.

Great CRM and Dialer

Reviewed on 2020/12/10

My overall experience has been great. Customer service is fantastic and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is great to work with.

Pros

What I like most about this software is that you can keep excellent track of leads and make calls to them all in one easy to use location.

Cons

Overall I cannot think of any cons. For the price and all the features available to you, you really cannot go wrong.

Max A.

Invaluable for business growth

Reviewed on 2020/05/10

Pros

Fantastic to keep track of lead contacts and maximise the potential to turn them into clients. Its intuitive functionality helps to optimise time spent organising and actioning lead follow up.

Cons

I would like to be able to send mass emails to lead list's and track their interaction.

Andrejs D.

Great CRM but has imperfections

Reviewed on 2020/05/06

I give it an 8 out of 10, because it could be better.

Pros

I like the software for how easy it is to use and how friendly the interface is.

Cons

the search option needs work, it wouldn't find certain leads by their lat names or first names, which i find to be very annoying especially when you have hundreds and thousands of leads to go through.

Response from Myphoner

Hi Andrejs, thanks for your review and your kind words!

I'm sorry you've had trouble with the search - when you experience that, please let our support team know, sometimes it's a matter of rebuilding the search index for your account and things will start working, if not, we would still like to know so we can investigate and improve it.

Jenna A.

Big Fan!

Reviewed on 2021/02/08

Pros

Easy to use and figure out, if just starting out with the site! Helps contacts and leads stay organized!

Cons

Sometimes contacts can't hear me, but i am not sure if that is a myphoner problem or just my laptop.

Response from Myphoner

Hi Jenna

Thanks for your fantastic review of Myphoner!

Glad to hear that you are a big fan and that you find our platform so easy to use.

With regards to contacts not hearing you sometimes, with VoIP there can be a host of different reasons from your hardware, the ISP or the route that is being used.

Please reach out to the account owner and let them know you are having issues and we'll then do a deep dive and look into the issues and help resolve them.

Jeroen T.

Easy to use, worth the money!

Reviewed on 2019/07/03

I've easily made a lot more calls with the team. Going through a list of leads and burn the ones which are not a right fit in MyPhoner is very easy!

Pros

Myphoner is Easy to use and to manage. It really adds value when it comes to making a higher amount of calls in a short period of time. Powerdialing is made much easier, it even works better then the tools which are included in my CRM.

Cons

I miss a feature to integrate with our current (soft)phone system.

Taylor R.

myphoner, our daily go-to

Reviewed on 2019/04/10

Pros

Our SDR's use this on a daily basis helping them keep track of their calls!

Cons

It can be unorganized at times when we have wayyy to many leads.

Response from myphoner

Thanks Taylor, your review is appreciated!

/Jeppe