Myphoner

Contact and follow-up sales leads with ease and efficiency.

4,2
Aditya B.
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Value for money for sellers

Reviewed on 2019/07/02

The software has helped me improve on the followups. Also, consolidate the database coming from different sources at one place.

Pros

Easy navigation. All info is visible in one go without any need to scroll.
Helpful for setting up followups for the sellers.

Cons

Needs integration with the CRM's like salesforce
A mobile app would be helpful.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Tyler J.
Industry: Telecommunications

Best Cold Calling Software For Scorching Through Leads

Reviewed on 2019/09/17

The speed at which my cold callers are able to call is my primary concern. Optimizing their time by having them go through more dials on a daily basis was a HUGE selling point when we considered MyPhoner.

Pros

My favorite pro about this software is that it makes it easy for a team of 10 cold callers to all work out of the same pipeline without stepping on each other's toes. The way the software feeds ANY caller the next due prospect in the list makes it better for each other caller - no callers need to worry about exhausting the same lead too many times without making contact with the prospect.

Cons

My only complaint would be the call tracking analytics - they seem to always be slightly off from our internal phone software's tracking analytics.

Leonas B.

EASY COLD CALL REGISTER

Used Other for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2020/05/03

MyPhoner is a great product. I'm still to use it to it's fullest capability. BUT I'm prepared to pay the monthly fees so that I can go in at anytime and trial some new method of doing cold calls.

Pros

UPLOAD all my prospects from certain target industries in Excel format directly into My Phoner

Cons

Difficult to manoeuvre quickly. Unless you use it everyday, it takes some time to remember how to go from one record to another. Most difficult was the inability to delete records that are no longer needed on my list. I just want to be able to delete them quickly.

Response from Myphoner

Hi Leonas, thanks for your review and your feedback, it's much appreciated.

When you want to delete a record, simply use the "Archive" button. And to get to the next record, use our queue. I'm including links to helpdesk articles about these subjects.

Nashan V.
Industry: Financial Services
Company size: Self Employed

The ultimate outbound sales tool

Reviewed on 2019/11/13

I've been using Myphoner for several years now, been in sales about 10 years, and it is simply the best cold outreach tool I have ever used. I've tried about 30 other sales tools and this is one of the few that I keep coming back to.

Pros

I love how Myphoner is setup like a database, and only shows one record at a time. This is critical in that a user's workflow is not sidetracked by showing too much data at once.

I also love the simple, no nonsense design. Absolutely A+. Extremely user friendly.

Cons

I wish the software automatically gave me more background data on a lead in real time so I didn't have to go and research it myself. For example, if I have "John Doe" from "ABC Corp" loaded on the screen, it would be great if it loaded other information relevant to John Doe (social profiles, etc.) and relevant to ABC Corp so I didn't have to leave Myphoner to dig that information up myself in preparation for a sales call.

It's not a major drawback, but if Myphoner had this, it would be a game changer.

Colin W.
Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Straightforward, Easy to Use, Great Support

Reviewed on 2019/06/27

We needed a system which allowed a small telesales team to work on the same data lists simultaneously with each able to make notes against leads which can be shared, and also to claim a lead once specific discussions/negotiations are taking place. myPhoner does this really well.

In addition, on the odd occasion we have had any queries about use or functionality, the support has been second to none - fast, friendly and really helpful.

Pros

Allows sharing of sales prospect list among team; individual leads can be claimed by users for follow-up; allows multiple lists to be worked on; allows status tracking easily; virtually no training required for users - simple, intuitive, does just what is needed.

Cons

Not a con of the system (as it does everything that it says it does) but it would be useful if there was a straightforward way of competing after-sales processes within the system, but appreciate this is more of a CRM function than a sales database function. No other disadvantages as the system does everything that we expected it to do.

Response from myphoner

Hi Colin, thanks for the kind words - really appreciated!

Roxanne S.
Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Great sales software

Reviewed on 2019/06/27

Easy to use and a great software program I use every day.

Pros

Keeping track of new contacts easier until they buy our products and become customers.

Cons

It does say actual date of my call back. It would also be nicer to be able to print reports on my calls as a sales person and sort say buy state or country. Also if they are not ready to buy you must pick they are a loser- maybe there should be another choice for the ones that could be future potenial.

Response from myphoner

Hi Roxanne, thanks a lot for your review and feedback!

With regards to lost leads that you want to follow up on, you can still set a follow up time on those, and then you can move them to the call back state later using a migration. If you only want to follow up on specific lost leads, you can create a category under lost (e.g. "follow up later") and only move the lost leads with that particular category back to call backs.

Boyd M.
Industry: Real Estate

We use the software daily with one user but want to expand shortly

Reviewed on 2020/04/30

Good, really like it and support is crazy, very good support!

Pros

That everything you need is including the system. Not that you have to use several software to do 1 important thing, and that is calling!

That you can type everything you want easely and that you can categorize evrything very smoothly.

Cons

We really need something that you can clock the time of a caller easily. So that you see the time that he is doing something. If you is not doing something for 3-5 minutes then the timer is shuts off. It takes a lot of time to check how long he is calling or busy with our business. Because he is a freelancer.

Response from Myphoner

Hi Boyd, thanks so much for your review. With regards to the timers, we have just decided to build more advanced timetracking into the platform. You can see more on our feature roadmap here: https://portal.productboard.com/myphoner/1-feature-roadmap/tabs/2-planned

Jeroen T.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Easy to use, worth the money!

Reviewed on 2019/07/03

I've easily made a lot more calls with the team. Going through a list of leads and burn the ones which are not a right fit in MyPhoner is very easy!

Pros

Myphoner is Easy to use and to manage. It really adds value when it comes to making a higher amount of calls in a short period of time. Powerdialing is made much easier, it even works better then the tools which are included in my CRM.

Cons

I miss a feature to integrate with our current (soft)phone system.

Thomas L.
Industry: Telecommunications

Great solution for coldcalling campaigns..

Reviewed on 2016/08/31

Great product, very easy to set up campaigns, fast lead upload and excellent customer service. Thank you Jeppe. Keep up the good work.......

Response from myphoner

Thanks for your feedback! Better email integration is in the works - check our public roadmap for more: http://www.myphoner.com/roadmap
/The myphoner team

Sean D.
Industry: Internet

Myphoner honest review

Reviewed on 2019/12/18

Listed above!

Pros

it's easy to use, and it's effective in inputting and storing all of the information for a potential client

Cons

the queues sometimes seem wacky, also when you press skip, it should go to the end of the list, not post poned for a day, sometimes the skipped leads show up before the untouched leads in the queue.

Response from myphoner

Hi Sean, thanks for your kind words.

With regards to your comments about skipping leads, the skipped leads adhere to the follow-up you set, if you set it to "any time" it will go to the end of the queue as desired.

Best regards (and merry Christmas)

Gregory N.
Industry: Computer Networking

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 2019/09/17

Pros

Simple and easy to use for end users, simple to set up for admin.

Cons

No real problems with it. Software does exactly what we need it to do.

Marcus K.
Industry: Education Management

Easy, productive, insightful.

Reviewed on 2017/06/21

Pros

It's been easy for us to configure and roll out to a team of temp tele-marketers. Previously we used SmartSheet, but that caused data issues and provided no reporting.

Cons

It was a little confusing to figure out how we managed 'list attempts' but the team worked it out fairly quickly.

Response from myphoner

Hi Marcus, thanks for the kind words.

I'm glad you figured the meaning of attempts - and remember that we have support 24/7 should you ever need it. Also, we have a glossary of terms that can sometimes prove to be valuable when learning the system. Check it out at https://www.myphoner.com/docs/glossary

/Jeppe

Alex G.
Industry: Human Resources
Company size: Self Employed

Great Service

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/09/17

Pros

I really like how easy it is to use this software. From the moment I got it, everything was very straightforward.

Cons

There is really nothing bad to say about this software.

Kim E.

good so far

Reviewed on 2017/10/04

Pros

First, it´s absolutely intuitive and easy to use.
The old system we used was a software that we installed in each machine - this is way easier to use from whereever we are.

Cons

there are som functions that could be implemented, but we will make a list of these and send them to MyPhoner with the hope that they can see that these ideas only will improve their product.

Vanita P.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Functional but not for everything

Reviewed on 2019/06/27

It’s a great program, that allows us to literally make hundreds of calls every day!

Pros

My Phonner is so practical for storing leads in an orderly manner.and organising them for followips

Cons

The calling aspect! The calling in myphonner still has many kinks that need to get sorted out

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Cassie B.
Industry: Computer Software

I would be lost without you MyPhoner

Reviewed on 2019/06/27

Pros

Literally, I make over 100 calls a day. This software helps me keep track of my calls as well as I don't have to pick up the phone and dial out every single phone call.

Cons

None. I can physically say there are no cons.

Marc K.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Super light weight telesales system

Reviewed on 2020/08/02

Pros

Easy list import. Flexibility when handling lists. Own dialer integrated (with reasonable rates)

Cons

Couple of features missing (e.g. custom reports, configurable pipeline process with stages).

Shauntell L.
Industry: Real Estate

Call Center Software for Fraction of the Price and Great Functionality

Used Weekly for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2020/12/17

Call Reporting on users, training on Reps after listening to Calls, accountability

Pros

Adding users, Adding the List, Checking stats at a glance per day, week or month

Cons

Not at this time, I will let you know if any arise

Maarten B.

just perfect for coldcalling

Reviewed on 2016/02/25

Myphoner is a must have for cold calling. It's one of the most simple and effectief tools I have ever worked with. Starting with Myphoner is easy because of the excellent 'getting started guide' and the integrations really help you to automate the workflow. The few times I had questions the customer service helped me out in minutes!

Justin K.

Simple & Effective Cold Calling Platform

Reviewed on 2017/04/10

I looked around for a program for weeks, everything was busy and full of unnecessary functionality, I finally found MyPhoner, and it is the most efficient cold calling platform ever!! you can have multiple agents working from the same data list, it really is great!

Steven K.

Beautifully Simple and Effective

Reviewed on 2015/03/12

This was exactly what I was looking for. All of the other lead management tools are bloated with features. Myphoner looks so much better and took about 5 minutes to learn and start using.

Tayler U.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Great system for business development teams

Reviewed on 2019/06/27

Myphoner allows our business development team to reach out to many prospects in a short period of time. Helps the team be proactive in following up with prospects.

We have looked at many cold calling systems and this one wins in almost every category. Our team loves it.

Pros

1) ease of use
2) highly customizable
3) makes calling cold leads a breeze
4) their team has a hands on approach to help make the software work for you.

Cons

1)they had no phone dialer..but have now included it.
2) integrations with other crms

Jeffrey A.
Industry: Computer Software

Great CRM and Dialer

Reviewed on 2020/12/10

My overall experience has been great. Customer service is fantastic and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is great to work with.

Pros

What I like most about this software is that you can keep excellent track of leads and make calls to them all in one easy to use location.

Cons

Overall I cannot think of any cons. For the price and all the features available to you, you really cannot go wrong.

Max A.
Industry: Financial Services

Invaluable for business growth

Reviewed on 2020/05/10

Pros

Fantastic to keep track of lead contacts and maximise the potential to turn them into clients. Its intuitive functionality helps to optimise time spent organising and actioning lead follow up.

Cons

I would like to be able to send mass emails to lead list's and track their interaction.

Ontay J.
Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

This is exactly what anyone who is on the phone needs. It's easy and fast for blazing through calls

Reviewed on 2017/06/07

Makes my workflow so much easier and quicker.

Pros

Very easy to use.
Great for blazing through calls.
Great price compared to other CRM's.
Great for following up and not worrying about missing a callback.

Cons

Not being able to move lists as easy due to columns and etc., My only gripe tbh. I'd love to be able to change my mind and although I have less info on one list still move it to a list that was uploaded with more info and thus more columns and etc.

Response from myphoner

Hi OnTay and thanks for the kind words!

Your point about being able to more easily move leads between lists is spot on and something we are working to improve. If you use our list templating functionality, either by using one of your own lists as a template, or by following our default field standards, you'll get a long way already.

For the designer, it was a balance between an ultra flexible and easy way to get started by just using column names in the file you upload, and the more rigid but also more solid strategy of adhering to pre-defined list definitions. We think that myphoner has found a decent balance here, but I admit that in certain situations, we can do better.

Thanks again.