myphoner Reviews

myphoner

Lead management for cold callers

4.7/5 (46 reviews)
Jimmie N.

Why you should use myphoner as a budding insurance agent

Reviewed on 2018/04/12
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

If you are starting any type of calling business it is a simple click to dial, web based program that you can use to call leads without burning up a lot of money. It integrates with Zapier so you can actually find an inexpensive CRM and move your newly found prospect over automatically. I think the low price combined with the usability of this software makes it a winner for anyone starting out in telemarketing or appointment setting.

Pros

Myphoner is an easy to use click to call system that will allow you to manage leads while you make them into customers. It is not a full CRM - it is a focused list calling program. Once you reach a lead and turn them into a prospect, then you can add them to your CRM. You can import leads from all kinds of lists or formats, you can dedupe and you can try free! It is also configurable to show the information most relevant to your needs. I find it handy for calling old leads, stale leads and just random leads that you add to a list. It is rather inexpensive for calling software if you want to add some email integration it is only some dollars a month per user. If you just want to smile and dial it is some dollars monthly and of course, there is a free version to test with limited features but not limited calling.

Cons

If you are looking for a major predictive dialer this is not for you. This is a click to call dialer (which I prefer) and you need to get used to setting how you want to go through and dump leads, or put leads off or dead vs archive (I would think they would be the same).

Ontay J.

This is exactly what anyone who is on the phone needs. It's easy and fast for blazing through calls

Reviewed on 2017/06/07

Makes my workflow so much easier and quicker.

Pros

Very easy to use.
Great for blazing through calls.
Great price compared to other CRM's.
Great for following up and not worrying about missing a callback.

Cons

Not being able to move lists as easy due to columns and etc., My only gripe tbh. I'd love to be able to change my mind and although I have less info on one list still move it to a list that was uploaded with more info and thus more columns and etc.

Response from myphoner

Hi OnTay and thanks for the kind words!

Your point about being able to more easily move leads between lists is spot on and something we are working to improve. If you use our list templating functionality, either by using one of your own lists as a template, or by following our default field standards, you'll get a long way already.

For the designer, it was a balance between an ultra flexible and easy way to get started by just using column names in the file you upload, and the more rigid but also more solid strategy of adhering to pre-defined list definitions. We think that myphoner has found a decent balance here, but I admit that in certain situations, we can do better.

Thanks again.

Taylor R.

myphoner, our daily go-to

Reviewed on 2019/04/10

Pros

Our SDR's use this on a daily basis helping them keep track of their calls!

Cons

It can be unorganized at times when we have wayyy to many leads.

Response from myphoner

Thanks Taylor, your review is appreciated!

Thomas L.

Great solution for coldcalling campaigns..

Reviewed on 2016/08/31

Great product, very easy to set up campaigns, fast lead upload and excellent customer service. Thank you Jeppe. Keep up the good work.......

Response from myphoner

Thanks for your feedback! Better email integration is in the works - check our public roadmap for more: http://www.myphoner.com/roadmap
/The myphoner team

Anthony B.

Love myphoner.. Contacted support with question, but they never responded. Besides that, stellar.

Reviewed on 2017/08/15

Organization.

Pros

Easy to use, easy to learn. Exactly what i needed without all the extra features most CRM's come with that I never used.

Cons

A couple features I would add, but A+ as it sits. It's really well thought out and it helps organize every call I make with little effort.

Response from myphoner

Hi Anthony, thanks for you review. I'm grateful that you review us so well in spite of a bad experience with support.

I'm a little puzzled that you did not get an answer though. We have a support team online at all times and you will usually get an answer within an hour or so. Simply use the "Message support" from within myphoner or email us at [email protected]

Best,
Founder, myphoner

Steve M.

Good system, great service!

Reviewed on 2016/10/14

We have been using the myphoner system for just under a year. It is very simple to understand and easy to use. Exporting info is fast and easy, and because it works with excel all info is easily manipulated to give you exactly what you are looking for.

Sarah O.

I'm amazed

Reviewed on 2017/01/19

I just started cold calls with my business a week ago and have already found an immense value in implementing Myphoner. It only took one day of looking at the fifty spreadsheets I had divided by states to know that there had to be an options to help me save time and money. Myphoner has been the easy answer for all of my problems. I expect that as the company grows and continues to offer additional features that I will continue to be amazed. On top of all of this their customer service has been a joy to work with.

Pros

I love how easy it it to use and set up. Everything is very self explanatory.

Cons

Nothing that time won't fix. The look of the site still feels a little outdated and clunky. I think that it could use a small amount of refinement to further simplify work flow and decrease the amount of clicks it takes to complete a function.

Marcus K.

Easy, productive, insightful.

Reviewed on 2017/06/21

Pros

It's been easy for us to configure and roll out to a team of temp tele-marketers. Previously we used SmartSheet, but that caused data issues and provided no reporting.

Cons

It was a little confusing to figure out how we managed 'list attempts' but the team worked it out fairly quickly.

Response from myphoner

Hi Marcus, thanks for the kind words.

I'm glad you figured the meaning of attempts - and remember that we have support 24/7 should you ever need it. Also, we have a glossary of terms that can sometimes prove to be valuable when learning the system. Check it out at https://www.myphoner.com/docs/glossary

Laura L.

Great way to organize calls in an effective manner.

Reviewed on 2017/05/17

Pros

I absolutely love the rating system for each call and the option for notes. This helps me eliminate random pages of notes and helps me to stay on track.

Cons

So far I do not have any complaints. I only started using this system. There is nothing negative I can say.

Wouter V.

The go-to cold call software if you want automation

Reviewed on 2017/04/19

We were looking for call-software solution that could integrate seamlessly with our CRM. We use myphoner for the pre-qualification process. All suspects en prospects are in myphoner and whenever the contact becomes a lead or a lost, we automatically send it to our CRM and run (marketing) campaigns on these contacts.

If you are looking for software that can integrate and communicate with your CRM this is the way to go. Due their Zapier integration you can make sure your data is always in sync.

Pros

zapier integration is an absolute must

Cons

have not found anything yet.

Tony S.

Great Product

Reviewed on 2017/04/29

I create time with this product. There could be much more time to be saved if improvements were made. :)

Pros

The integration with other products is probably the best feature. Also, the ability to customize is key as every industry is different.

Cons

Having the ability to have a prerecorded voicemail button is crucial and very much needed. Also, if there would be a way have different templates of voicemail that way you are not sending the same vm to the same person day after day. The ability to text would be great as well. Text buttons would be best.

Response from myphoner

Hi Tony, thanks for reviewing! We are actually in the inception phase for both of your suggestions, but haven't decided on when and how it's going to happen yet.

You can follow along in what's coming to myphoner feature wise in our public roadmap: https://www.myphoner.com/roadmap

Mitsu F.

Crazy good product!

Reviewed on 2015/04/17

I've used every dialer on the planet.
I make my living using the telephone to find new business.
I just tried myphoner for the first time.
It totally rocks!!!

Pros:

- The import was the easiest and best I've ever seen.
- Set up is a piece of cake.
- The Skype integration works flawlessly.
- The workflow is easy and straight forward.
- Making configuration changes is easy.
- Exporting list is so easy and they send it to your email so sharing it with clients is effortless.
- Perhaps the best feature is that you always know where you are with a given list. You know how far through the list you are and how many yes responses you are getting.
- Super easy to share the workload via team dialing.

Cons:

Give me a minute, I'll think of one...or not.

Kim E.

good so far

Reviewed on 2017/10/04

Pros

First, it´s absolutely intuitive and easy to use.
The old system we used was a software that we installed in each machine - this is way easier to use from whereever we are.

Cons

there are som functions that could be implemented, but we will make a list of these and send them to MyPhoner with the hope that they can see that these ideas only will improve their product.

Devonté R.

Works great as a segway into relationship management

Reviewed on 2017/09/29

Pros

It's ease of use and my ability to quickly pick up where I left off with outbound sales. Would recommend this to others.

Cons

What I least enjoy about the software is the inability to duplicate campaign settings such as segments and filters. We have to manually input settings for lists.

7.0/10
Joshua F.

Seamless and Perfect.

Reviewed on 2017/09/19

Pros

Very user friendly and has everything you want all wrapped up in a beautiful interface. We are staring up a telemarketing division within my company and myphoner is truly a one of a kind, useful tool.

Response from myphoner

Thanks Joshua for your very kind words. Stuff like that keep us moving! :-)

Carol B.

haven't been using long so far great though

Reviewed on 2017/06/05

many ... love it totally.
really nothing comes to mind...seriously...i am a real person too lol...so far this phoning system has worked perfectly for me!!

Pros

spot on design for front line phoning....super (and EASILY) customizable so it makes perfect sense for your industry ....robust but not cloggy

Nitin G.

Very good software to manage outgoing calls for small and medium businesses

Reviewed on 2017/07/03

Were able to track calls to leads and ensure that the admission team is making regular calls.

Pros

1) Easy of use
2) Easy to set up
3) Easy to access data

Myphoner is great for small and medium teams to manage cold calls

Cons

1) Need to have more filter options when data is displayed

Silvan P.

Excellent platform for those that want to manage conversations with their leads.

Reviewed on 2017/11/01

Managing my prospecting

Pros

Simplicity and not linked to a CRM. This platform is to manage from prospect to making the appointment. The rest you do in a CRM.

Cons

The navigation - it needs a sitemap
Support is delayed - perhaps the time difference which is understood

Michael F.

easy, simple and affective

Reviewed on 2017/08/29

better calls to prospects and better information recording

Pros

ease of use and good integration of 3cx and good user interface and easy to set up .

Cons

could do with a few more features such as integration of Out look Callander but still better then closes competition

Jannik D.

Rock steady program, that works like a charm.

Reviewed on 2017/11/09

Pros

I like that the user interface is straight to the point and very well explained. It was really easy to get into a good workflow for me.

Cons

I don't like that the week starts on a Sunday for recall-scheduling and there's no way to change that.

Jeff K.

The best tool for cold calling

Reviewed on 2017/04/24

One of the best tools for cold calling I have seen. They did a good job of keeping it simple, and a great way to handle calls to a large number of people.

Pros

Cons

Need a way to dump reports to spreadsheet that show calls made. (If it is there, I do not know about how to do it.)

Response from myphoner

Hi Jeff, thanks for the positive feedback! It's much appreciated :-)

You can download the detailed activity report as a spreadsheet (Review -> Details). That will allow you to juggle the numbers just as you like.

Jeff O.

Great program, I had one like this before but since ceased update

Reviewed on 2017/07/12

Pros

The software is what I am looking for. As a sales rep focusing directly on new logos, cold-calling and the ability to track, most importantly the follow-up makes or break a deal. This gave me both of the ability.

Koen V.

Myphoner delivers beyond expectation, price/quality excellent.

Reviewed on 2014/12/20

Im using Myphoner for 4 months now and I wouldnt change it for anything else, the software is easy to use and simple but it still manages to offer an advanced toolkit for lead management.
Quality vs pricing is excellent, and the customer service beyond expectation.
Answer or fix to a problem or is usually within 5 minutes.
That's by far the fastest and most effective customer service I've ever experienced.
No need for heavy and overpriced lead management software anymore :)
Thanks Jeppe, keep it going, you are doing a great job!

Kind Regards Koen

Alen A.

The Best Tool for Your Sales Pipeline

Reviewed on 2017/10/29

An elegant way to maintain Sales Funnel and Cold-Calling Stream

Pros

The simplicity in the UI and Features.

There's no guided tour required to learn to use the tool, It's absolutely fun to self explore.

Jose M.

myphoner: The Best Dialer for your Business

Reviewed on 2019/02/06

best cold calling software!

Pros

Software thats used to cold call to provide a better workflow for sales agents and their teams.

Cons

No cons. Keeps everything easy and simple.