Marketing 360

• Industry: Hospitality
  • Used Other for Free Trial

Marketing 360 Review

Reviewed on 2021/02/04

SOLD PENDING BUDGET ABUNDANCE!

Pros

I’ll be honest, I haven’t began diving into the product yet! I am still working on including the pricing into my budget! However, I would like to give anecdotes to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for his Customer Service experience I received..
- [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] responded to my inquiry about pricing with in the hour which is saying a lot in my perspective since I am just a small 1 woman team for my business..
- So that says to me they care about each client, and truly figuring out solutions for even us 1 woman teams! - I felt comfortable the entire time honestly it felt as if we had become new friends by the end of the experience..
- He was very transparent about what the pricing would and wouldn’t include, and wasn’t trying to just solicit business to add new accounts! ( I felt like I actually learned from the experience)
- He allowed me to ramble about my life for a moment!!! ( Lol this felt good! As an entrepreneur everyday is a new challenge, things to accomplish, and goal to meet.. So have a few venting moments about entrepreneurship was super helpful)
- Even though the plan is currently out of my price budget, It soon will be, and just based on [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] I won’t be looking further for any marketing needs!!!
- I didn’t feel judged or as if my inquiry wouldn’t hold value for not having budget flexibility at the moment..

So, based on my initial Customer Service experience I’m already sold!! I need [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on my team to help build my empire for sure!!

Cons

N/a because i haven’t started working with it yet!

Response from Madwire

This is amazing feedback, Jasmine. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment about your experience.
I hope you're enjoying all the free tools and we're really excited for the chance to get to work with you, now or in the future.
Thank you again!

Leif A.

IF YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT HIRING MARKETING360, YOU NEED TO READ THIS REVIEW

Reviewed on 2018/03/10

Pros

There are only two pros:
1) First and foremost, my contract with Marketing360 is finally over.
2) I was forced to learn everything about sales and marketing that I was trying to delegate.

Cons

Honestly, I didn't want to write this review. I tried to forget about it and just accept my poor decision, but I just can't. I've been done working with the company for nearly a month now and it still bothers me.

Why? Well, I feel it's my public duty to save my fellow entrepreneurs from the jaws of deceit, empty promises, and weekends filled with bashing your head against your computer monitor.

To be perfectly frank, you'd be better off lighting your money on fire than hiring Marketing360 - at least doing so would spare you months of frustration, anger, and disappointment. Hiring them was the worst decision I've ever made.

Their sales guys were a bit pushy, but raised no red flags. The issues started after I signed my contract.

They convinced me that my website needed to be redone, so we embarked on a 2-month search for fool's gold. Unfortunately, I didn't realize that their web designers build their customer's websites on the back of a clunky, archaic platform that they call "UXI."

I have used Squarespace, Wix, Wordpress, Leadpages, and ClickFunnels, so I know a thing or two about website builders. UXI is unspeakably bad.

And the worst thing is that they can literally hold your website hostage - should you decide to part ways with them - because they have total control over the backend.

It took them over 2 months to "optimize my website for conversions" on UXI. I repeatedly requested access to the backend of this website during these 2 months and they told me that they couldn't allow me to do that because they were afraid that I would "break the site." Finally, my marketing executive relented and jokingly told me on a call that "if you break it, you bought it", referring to the complex UXi platform. She then conceded that their developers have trouble using it. Their developers!!

Who in their right mind would want to run their business website on a custom platform that its developers have trouble using?

At this point, I quickly learned how dreadful the whole platform was. Plus, the initial designs were complete garbage. I had to re-design my entire site myself using Wordpress and I did it over a weekend. It took me less than 48 hours to do the exact same thing that was taking them over 2 months!

At every step in the design, the Marketing360 team pushed back on my requests for edits. To them, this was a get-in-and-out, cookie-cutter, copy-and-paste job, while to me, my website is the face of my awesome company - my livelihood - and I truly cared how it represented me and my brand. I wanted it to be welcoming and thoughtful, not a clunky, "conversion-optimized" mess.

Things only went downhill from there.

Response time was generally about a day, which - in many parts of the country - is longer than Amazon takes to deliver your order. Even worse, they take off weekends, so if something goes wrong with an ad over the weekend, you're screwed. This ruined many of my weekends.

My marking executive did not deliver any ad mock-ups on time and she required so much hand-holding that I eventually just spoon fed her all of the ad copy, audience targeting segmentation, and literally everything else.

Just to be clear, I want to say that again...I quickly realized that the only way I could contain my losses in this terrible business relationship was to do all of the ads myself. I made ALL the landing pages, ALL of the copy, ALL of the ad images, created ALL the audiences, EVERYTHING! I had to even teach myself how to do Facebook retargeting, which was the major reason I hired them in the first place.

They require you to sign a 6-month contract and if you decide that you want out, they'll charge you an early termination fee. So, I just kept paying them to spend my money.

Marketing360 basically just worked as my Facebook ad bank, boosting my ads with the money that I gave them. Except this bank charges you thousands of dollars to help you waste your money.

As a 25-year-old who supports his "side hustle" business by working full time as an engineer, this essentially meant that I was just burning through my savings.

Shortly thereafter, my marketing executive sent me an email to tell me that she was leaving the company. I don't know if she quit or was fired, but I can't say I was surprised.

My new marketing executive began working with me 2 weeks before a huge product launch that I had been working on for months. This was basically a make-or-break product launch for my business that was on life support. Ironically, my useless marketing budget was to blame.

My new marketing executive was far better (hence the 2 stars), but the rocky relationship and abysmal results continued.

On January 23rd, 2018, I asked for a refund of all the unused ad credits that I hadn't spent.

In my contract, I was required to pay per month, of which went to ad credits. Little did I know that they actually skim off a percentage of all the ad credits spend to manage the ads. Something that was not spelled out in the contract.

When I asked to just take my unspent marketing budget and walk away, his management flatly declined despite us being outside of the 6-month contract window.

Their reason?? They said that they "want the opportunity to win my business back." I told them that there was nothing they could do to mend the relationship, and they still declined.

I even offered to pay them their "ad premium" (the percentage of money that they scrape off the top of every marketing dollar they spend for you - this was NOT mentioned at all in the contract by the way) on all but they still refused. I had to spend on underperforming ads just to burn through my money because the alternative was them simply keeping it.

And I say "underperforming ads" because I launched the EXACT SAME ADS (same images, videos, copy, targeting) and mine consistently had a 1,000% to 3,000% higher conversion. I showed them data from multiple ads proving this and they gave me the runaround every time.

Unbelievable. The icing on the cake was spending of my "creative hour credits" to one of their video editors for a 20-second promo clip and they sent me an unfinished version and told me that they burned through all the credits. They said I would have to pay them /hour to finish it. This doesn't make any sense because I provided all of the footage and told them precisely how I wanted it to be edited. Another thing that I ended up doing myself in a few hours.

If you scroll down to reviews left in August, you will see that I left a positive review. Well, I wish I could delete it, but I can't. The reason I left this review is that they hounded me for a review from week 1. After a handful of email requests to leave a review in the first month, I begrudgingly did because I didn't want to damage our already fragile relationship.

If you scroll down, you will see that there are NUMEROUS 1-star reviews, but for some reason, those reviews don't get factored into their perfect "5-star" score.

The only thing worse than the I wasted on this company was the stress and aggravation that plagued me on a daily basis. Once famously quipped that building a company is like "eating glass and staring into the abyss" - well obviously Elon has never hired Marketing360, because his entrepreneurial experience would have been worse.

One final point that you need to embrace: sales and marketing is THE MOST IMPORTANT part of your business. I wish businesses succeeded or failed by the quality of their product and service alone, but unfortunately, that's not the case. For the good of your business, you MUST NOT delegate your sales and marketing. If you are in the early stages of your business, this is even more important. You need to know that not all 20-somethings with an iPhone and 1,000 followers on Instagram know how to market in the digital world. If you can't market your business and sell your vision, don't expect someone to be able to do it for you.

If you know how to log into Facebook, then you can figure out how to make your own ads. I taught myself in the past 6 months and I've gotten pretty good.

Over the course of 8 months, Marketing360 did not help me to make a single sale. I spent working with Marketing360 with nothing to show for it.

I messed up, but you don't have to. Please do your homework and think long and hard about this decision.

I wish you all the best in your entrepreneurial endeavors.

Sandra C.

Marketing that comes full circle ;)

Reviewed on 2018/12/05

When they say they are the #1 marketing platform for small business, I truly believe they are right. I have been using Marketing 360 for years, and without it I would not have been able to build my company providing consultant marketing work for small business to what it is today!

Pros

Marketing 360 does most of the work for you; sign up your business and you get paired with a marketing consultant on their end, who helps you break down all the metrics provided through their platform. Their visual representations are far superior to any marketing software I have seen -- think Google analytics, but more visually appealing.

Cons

I am sure it has a bit of a steep learning curve for new users & non-marketers. We used to give clients a portal to check out their businesses' marketing needs, etc. first hand -- but some complained that it was over-complicated, so we do not provide these anymore. However, as a graduate in Marketing at MSU, I had not problem navigating any of the resources provided; I am sure that any new user could learn the process within days.

Chandler J.

Easy-to-use all-in-one marketing platform

Reviewed on 2020/06/08

Marketing 360 is helping us make marketing a priority of our business for the first time in our 22-year history. In addition to the platform itself, the personalized support we have received has been instrumental in our success with Marketing 360. In particular, our marketing executive [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been readily available to help guide us through the platform and our marketing journey in general, answering questions and providing expert advice tailored to our resources and industry.

Pros

The Marketing 360 platform has everything that we need to easily and efficiently run our marketing operation. We are a small business where we all wear a lot of hats, and it's really easy for us to learn, collaborate, and run our marketing campaigns off of the platform.

Cons

The email design platform is a little bit limited compared to other popular platforms like Mailchimp. However, it's extremely easy to compensate by doing a bit of graphic design on other platforms and then migrating our designs over.

Joshua J.

Chad

Reviewed on 2020/07/10

They have been wonderful to work with. They have went over and beyond and have been very accommodating while working with me.

Pros

This product was easy to use and very impactful on the marketing of my company. It has highlighted my services and the impact it has on my clients. This has brought me more clients to help.

Cons

I don’t have anything negative to say about the product.

Gina K.
  • Industry: Design

The platform is great. but the people are better

Reviewed on 2018/08/29

I've been with Marketing 360 over two years now. From day one the level of service I received from every person I worked with was exceptional. I've referred at least 10 other businesses owners I know to Marketing 360 and they're all extremely happy as well. Pretty much, anybody business owner I talk to I tell about how amazing Marketing 360 is. I can't image running my business at this point without Marketing 360. I love the fact that through one company I have everything I need. I literally don't use any other tools to run my business except for Quickbooks for my accounting and Google Apps for my email and online documents, etc.. So if you are looking for a powerful software platform to build your business on I think you'll find Marketing 360 is hard to beat. But the real difference maker is the people. Having dedicated specialists do everything for you is such a huge value. I basically have my own marketing team without the cost by working with Marketing 360. I can't express enough how powerful that has been for me. My final advice is to be patient. The marketing works really well, but it takes time. The results I'm getting now (2 years later) are 4-5 times better than the results I got inside the first 6 months even though my advertising budget is roughly the same as it was then. But my ads are better now, my rankings on Google are higher, my social media presence is better and more. So be patient and commit long-term.

Pros

The best part about Marketing 360, at least for me, is that fact that they do everything for you. My Marketing Executive is amazing. Whenever I need something done or have a question, I just give him a quick call or shoot him a quick text and he knocks it out. Candice, my CRM expert is so awesome. She has taken so much time to walk me and my team through how to use the CRM and set it up so it works perfectly for our business. The CRM has been a game-changer for us. I have worked with so many incredible people at Marketing 360 it's hard to remember them all. But everyone is friendly, knowledgeable and a joy to work with. As far as products & services go, the Marketing 360 platform has it all. They designed and manage my website, which I love. The website took about 2 and a half weeks to design and get live. It took about a week to get the initial website designed and built, we then went back and forth 2-3 times on revisions until I approved it to go live. My project manager called me every 2-3 days to give me an update which was great. Once the website was live, marketing executive took over and started all the marketing campaigns. I gave him some guidance, but for the most part, he took the lead and wrote and designed all our ads for Google and social media, etc. It was pretty hands off for me which was great. The ads started to drive traffic and leads about 4-5 days after the website was live! From there I really started to heavily use the CRM and love it!

Cons

The Marketing 360 platform does it all (website, crm, email, text message marketing, google ads, social ads, etc...) which can be intimidating to setup and learn! The good news is, Marketing 360 has dedicated people assigned to your account which setup everything for you, answer your questions, provide training, etc.. Without their help, I'm not sure I'd have the time or skill to do it all myself. So it's great that they offer that at no additional cost. My CRM expert must have spent countless hours working on my account and it was all included free! Very thankful. The reason I signed up with Marketing 360 was the fact that I did not have to do it all myself. I spent a lot of time looking around at other solutions and found a lot of great tools/platforms out there, but none offered the level of dedicated support that Marketing 360 did so that was the deciding factor for me.

Response from Madwire

Hi Gina! Wow! Thanks for taking the time to write us such a detailed and in-depth review! I really appreciate your honesty and candor.

I wanted to take a moment and touch on a few points you brought up. First - it sounds like we got your site live in about 15 business days or less which is exactly what we aim for! I'm happy to hear we reached that milestone.

Second, it sounds like you're using just about every service that we offer - pay-per-click advertising, email, SMS marketing, CRM, etc. Managing all of those services on your own take time away from running your business, and by utilizing everything we offer you give yourself an even greater chance of success. Like you said, taking advantage of your dedicated support team and getting the most out of every single service essentially gives you your own marketing team!

You and your team have been great to work with these past 2 years and I wanted to personally thank you so much for your trust & partnership!

Brian B.

Very robust platform

Reviewed on 2017/04/04

In May of 2016, we decided to work with Madwire's Marketing360 software/platform after both a bad previous experience with another company and some thorough internet research. As a niche business with very little experience and history managing any advertising/marketing campaigns, we had many questions regarding the software. Fortunately, we worked with Customer support representatives, who worked very hard to provide honest feedback and guidance on our campaign to start. Now that we have become familiar with the software, we really look forward to continue using the platform as we expand our business.

Pros

The data delivered to users is both extremely relevant and timely
The customer login/portal/dashboard is very user-friendly and easy to understand. As a caveat, I am from a younger generation that grew up using technology on a daily basis.

Cons

-In the past, there were occasional reporting discrepancies when running daily reports for a given month and comparing the amounts to the same MTD reports over time (i.e. Daily ad spend / visits / conversions). However, when comparing daily reports for multiple months over time to MTD reports, the discrepancies were not a problem. Fortunately, this was a very MINOR technical issue that did not significantly impact our experience with the software.

-Occasionally, we would receive "internal server error" messages when logging into the old portal during the evenings, which resulted in no data being visible. This does not appear to be an issue with the updated software.

Response from Madwire

Brian, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We're glad you've found the platform easy to navigate. Continue giving us your input and ideas. We're always improving our products and services. Thanks for your business!

Danielle W.

Strongly recommend Marketing 360

Reviewed on 2019/07/19

Pros

I have worked with a few marketing executives at Madwire & most recently. To begin with, I would 100% recommend Madwire to anyone needing to market through social media. I am not social media savvy by any means & really didn't understand how it works. The support staff was able to pull it all together & give me the tools to understand the parts I needed to understand & was able to seamlessly take over the rest. She has made our social media marketing easy to understand & easy to execute & always had ideas & expertise to guide us in the right direction. I am extremely satisfied with her services, response time, & creativity & recommend her & Madwire to anyone looking to improve their social media marketing, regardless of their abilities.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of right now.

Response from Madwire

We appreciate the shout out Danielle! We strive to provide the tools that every small business needs to succeed with their marketing. It is an honor to work with you and we look forward to seeing your future success. Thanks again Danielle!

• Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

REVIEWS ON MARKETING 360

Reviewed on 2019/05/29

Currently,am solving numerous issues regarding marketing and advertisement of products efficiently with this app by putting it right in front of visitors and customer at the right time and place.
Currently making available of long lasting product available in Large quantity in my country and around the globe..

Pros

The best about this app is it's ability to put contents, products to customers, visitors across the globe in a 360 degree manner..
It's usage is easier to adopt, utilize and executive..
The development method of this software bis awesome by putting by generating leads and thereby converting potential visitors into consistent customer

Cons

The least love for his software is it's call to action efficiency..
It isn't that smart in respect to customers call to action on the app

Salvador S.
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Marketing 360 - A great way to help your brand POP!

Reviewed on 2019/01/15

This is a very solid product and I have no real complaints, just suggestions for improvements as I listed in my cons section. Would definitely recommend this to anyone who would like to improve their site traffic or increase their brand awareness and manage their marketing internally.

Pros

There are so many good things to say about marketing 360, from its user-friendly design to its wide selection of tools, this product is amazing for anyone looking to expand their brand. It has helped my company manage their marketing tools in one easy space. We use this primarily for advertising - from local, targeted ads, to more specific email blasts, it makes it easy to manage our database of followers and understand which ads are working and how.

Cons

I would have liked to see more on the analytical end. Namely, how long people were visiting our webpage after clicking on an ad. Other small things which they should include would be help with design of ads for different platforms. I think it would be great if they had some kind of helpful hints for effective ads based on all of the data they've collected for other small businesses.

Response from Madwire

Hi Salvador! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Sounds like you're using a lot of different features to target your customer base effectively.

Great suggestions for new analytics reports and ad effectiveness We're always looking for new ideas to integrate in to the Marketing 360 platform so I'll be sure to pass your feedback along. Thanks!

Iolanthe S.

Great Service

Reviewed on 2016/03/01

It's great to have Shelly Alcock and Marketing 360 have in your corner.

I started my in Business a little over a year ago. For the first several months, I tried to advertise through Facebook, Google, Twitter and Instagram on my own. A lot of money. A lot of time. No results. No sales.

I search the Internet for an advertisement solution. I came across Marketing 360. I looked at the videos, read the reviews, did some research, and decided to give it a try. I thought it would be the perfect match.

Well. my first experience was Marketing 360 was with another marketing specialist. We were not a good team. No interest in my business. No communication. No progress. I was quite disappointed.

The next thing you know, I get a phone call from Shelly. She told me my consultant was on vacation and she was assigned to watch over my accounts in the interim.

One of the first thing she said to me was, the account has Google ad eras. Who knew what a Google ad era was. Not me. I needed to correct them in order from my ads to be run and how to fix them plus she told me other useful information to make my campaign a success. Her goal is to make my business grow.

I asked Shelly, why didn't the other specialist mention this to me. She didn't know.
The first thing she does is to look over the account make sure the campaign is running correctly. I said right then, Shelly you need to take over my account. Happily for me, she did.

Shelly works well with me and my budget. She makes me feel comfortable and that my business is important to her. Shelly keeps me updated with what is working and what is not. She is always available and willing to help. Within a few weeks after her adjustments, I had my first sale.

Now I have a dance to commemorate each sale.

Thank you Shelly and Marketing 360 for everything you've done. I appreciate it.

Response from Madwire

Lolanthe, It is great to see that your business is getting sales and growing. Thank you for your feedback and partnership.

Dale M.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Exceeded expectations

Reviewed on 2016/08/22

Marketing360 has grown our business more than 300% in less than 4 months. We have been amazed at how effective the marketing campaigns designed by Marketing360 actually result in conversions. A prior company we worked with was very focused on click through rate (CTR) which can be a useful metric but to a business owner the main metric is conversions. Marketing360 is focused on bottom line conversions and quickly identified our target customers and put a laser focus on marketing to them on Facebook and other social channels. I am extremely pleased with the results and consider our sales rep James Fambrough a valuable sales partner for our company.

Pros

Easy to read dashboard and KPI's. Great insight into referring sources and demographics of customers.

Cons

Haven't had any bad experiences yet.

Response from Madwire

Dale, thank you for your feedback on our software and how effective it is for your business. We appreciate your partnership and look forward to the continued success.

Tim F.

Great team that gets the job done on time and on budget!

Reviewed on 2017/12/06

I like the software for the review process but it didn't work the first couple of times and then you have to put a certain number of words in such as if you don't have anything negative to say you still have to type 100 words for that question to move to next field. Even now I cannot get the pull downs to work for Industry or Company Size.

Pros

Simplicity of use and clean design. We have a pet supply website and have to learn enough software. This platform is intuitive and easy to use immediately.

Response from Madwire

Hi, Tim. We appreciate that! Thank you for taking the time to provide some input. We are thankful for your business!

John F.

Great Partners

Reviewed on 2018/08/06

I want to recommend Madwire as they have helped transform our company into the digital era. The team has been great partners who have helped our company (ideametrics) with search marketing, CRM, and branding.

I would highly recommend their services.

Pros

The software is easy to use and clear...

Cons

I think the software is easy to use and I didn't find any cons here.

Response from Madwire

John, thank you so much for your input. Our team has enjoyed working with you. It's an honor and privilege to be given the opportunity to help bring your company into the digital era.

Tracie D.

Once a skeptic... now a fan!

Reviewed on 2016/08/24

In a never ending search to increase sales and add profitability, we decided to have a conversation with Madwire. We had talked with another florist that was experiencing huge success with the product and service that they provide so we decided to give it a try and are so glad that we did! WOW! Our Web orders have increased dramatically. Our conversion rate is better than we had hoped for or expected!

Pros

Our rep, Alex has been fantastic to explain the product and the advantages to us. I feel like he is very mindful of our specific needs and is always tweeking things to give us the best possible results! He is available to answer questions and review our reports with us even on short notice.

Response from Madwire

Tracie, a referral from an existing client is truly the greatest compliment. Thank you for trusting us with your business. We look forward to what the future holds for our partnership.

Channnie B.

Great website great team and great result!

Reviewed on 2016/03/17

Even I have been managing global supply chain for more than 15 years and dealt with hundreds vendors, customers, 3 party providers etc, I am thoroughly impressed by the service, speed and total customer satisfaction provided by Marketing 360. They are listen, act for your behalf with their heart and mind.
Work with Jenny Maheu is such a pleasure. She is my marketing director and she is always on step ahead of me. She is detailed, thorough and watch my website growing closer than myself!
Initially I signed a whole year contract with web.com to design my website, but the service and design quality is so bad, I have to stopping hurting my business and move the website out even I have to pay rest of 10 months contract fees (they don't allow me to cancel the contract for their poor service---do not use web.com).
Working with marketing 360 is like day and night comparing to web.com. I am sure you will be impressed by them as much as I am and trust them to help you grow your business. My website has generate orders from the second week of the marketing champion and since then it has been running a consist order pattern. I got the business from the first month!
Trust Marketing 360, they are more aggressive than you to grow your business. :)

Response from Madwire

Channie we are really excited that you have trusted us with your business and that we are able to combine your years of experience with our software technology, Marketing 360®. Jenny is very qualified to execute the marketing on demand strategy you and your business are in good hands for sure.

Jean-francois T.

Great tools very well tailored to address all the major needs of an online business.

Reviewed on 2018/03/15

Grew my online presence and grew my sales. Above all, got clear metrics and an true integrated marketing platform. Highly recommended.

Pros

The user's interface is very well designed. You can find all your customer's data and marketing progress under the same app. Integrated data, which is pretty unique. You can monitor your progress from a single source. The customer support is really really good though!

Cons

I would like the CRM to have more advanced functionalities for internet marketing and more integration options. However, it is really solid for what it does.

Response from Madwire

Hi Jean-Francois,
Thank you for the insights! We are honored to be a apart of your team and help in any way we can.

Robert D.

Building an e-commerce business

Reviewed on 2017/04/05

We started an-e-commerce business with an idea and capital. We had no clue how to market our products on the internet so that they would get noticed and generate sales. After six months I still don't know that much about it, but that's ok, Marketing 360 does. They helped redesign my website and product descriptions and started an advertising campaign. I started with a modest budget and have increased it twice during this time period. At first most of my sales went toward the advertising budget, now about 60% of sales go toward the advertising budget. With their guidance, our conversions and our organic sales are on the rise. They instruct me how to make time intensive changes to my website, so I spend my time doing them and not have to pay them to do it. After six months, the business is making a profit. It isn't a big profit but it's better than a loss and having to infuse more capital into it. Right now, they are working on getting permanent organic traffic up rather than simply adding more advertising to generate more sales. They could generate more sales with more advertising budget but that won't decrease costs and make you as much money in the long run. Unless you have a golden chicken that lays golden eggs, there are no instant rewards with any business. It takes commitment and time. It also takes getting help when you don't know what or how to do something. We have come a long way with the help of Marketing 360, in a short time period. With their help and guidance, we plan to go a lot further.

Ryan R.
  • Industry: Automotive

Excellent service and ROI

Reviewed on 2018/12/11

My experience has been great. The entire team is very knowledgeable and helpful especially the support staff. This guy needs a raise. He is always there working with me to ensure we get the most out of our campaign budget. Marketing 360 is ALWAYS there for us. They answer the phone and take the time to answer any questions we may have. In this day and age it is so important to have great communication both verbal and electronic. No matter what our needs these guys and gals get us taken care of.

Pros

The dashboard. It is very easy to understand and navigate. I love how it integrates with all of the appropriate channels.

Cons

I don't have any complaints. Nor do I have any suggestions at this time.

Jay H.
  • Industry: Military

Megan Was Great

Reviewed on 2017/09/19

It's helpful for small companies as support to a small marketing team.

Pros

I enjoyed the ease of use of the system. But, honestly Megan's support, knowledge, and immediate availability at moments notice was the most valuable part of working with M360/Madwire. Thank you Megan!

Cons

The only issue I could mention would be working with the front end editor. It would be nice if the widgets worked better to increase SEO. It is a great way to build pages, but again, was a bit clunky for SEO.

Patrick B.
  • Industry: Legal Services

My Marketing Rep has been excellent since Day 1!

Reviewed on 2018/06/15

I really like the fact that I can see all of my marketing data on one platform. I can see my organic traffic, PPC, SEO and utilize their CRM to add my leads all on one platform. It's helped increase my leads and sales and that's the bottomline!

Pros

Cons

It took me a few days to understand how to integrate my business model with this software but the others at MadWire were very helpful during the initial stages and that helped me overcome the learning curve very quickly. Once you get used to the platform it really increases your sales and productivity!

Response from Madwire

Thank you for your review Patrick. Our system is made to be customizable and easy to use for all business styles. The ability to see the dashboard and each detailed report of your marketing teams work is a huge key to the success. We are excited to continue to work with you to keep your business growing strong. All boats rise together!

Randy G.

Worst Business Decision Ive made since been in business

Reviewed on 2020/01/20

It was terrible. Worst business decision Ive made since being in business. I know of 5 other companies as well who all got the overpromise/underdeliver response I got. But of course, I found out too late. I might as well took 9,000 and lit it on fire and thats the same I got from spending it on these guys. They also probably have over 800 reviews to drown out all the "real" reviews they get. What I got was digital billboards which they said was the way to go and absolutely no response and only after I complained a couple of times we tried something different which were super cheesy, lame looking ads on facebook. No response whatsoever. I thought I was getting help from leading experts on social media. Not something a high schooler could figure out and do after a month or two of playing on his phone. Really disappointing experience overall. My two cents is to stay away as far as possible Also, any company that has an OVER 2,000 dollar cancellation fee, has it for good reason. And your locked into a contract for 6 months. Worst business decision I have ever made by far.

Pros

Nothing. It was an overpromise/underdeliver at its finest

Cons

Lack of results, lack of creativity, lack of support

Response from Madwire

Hi, Randy. Thank you for the feedback. A member of our management team will be in touch so they can get specifics on your account.

Janet P.

Great tool and tracking your comp set

Reviewed on 2017/09/10

Pros

The reports that it generates are outstanding. The reports allow you to track your competitors and price your sell according to the market

Cons

I believe that the report only allows to shop some many of your competitors. It would be great to be able to shop more of them.

Deven D.
  • Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

Great all-in-one service

Reviewed on 2017/03/16

For a small/medium sized business like ours, Marketing 360 has been heaven-sent. Previously, I was (attempting) to run everything from design, programming, advertising and everything else by myself.
My account manager is more than just someone on the other end of the line - he's a valued colleague and has become an indispensable part of our business.
I cannot recommend Chris and the Marketing 360 team enough!

Pros

All-inclusive service. I love having an active account manager who is pro-actively thinking about ways to improve my business and bottom-line.

Cons

I would like more actionable insight in the dashboard.

Alicia G.
  • Industry: Farming

Reviewed on 2018/11/02

Pros

Easy to use. Gives you a good summary of how you are doing and areas you need to improve upon. I would recommend.

Cons

There is not anything I would say I like least about this software. It is a great software and very useful.