Marketing 360

4.6/5

Emre
Emre
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Improves your marketing and sales rates.

Reviewed on 2022/11/27

I was introduced to Marketing 360 by a friend who had used their services prior to me. I was intrigued by the concept of their marketing services and was excited to have them work with me. At first, I was skeptical about the services they provided, as I had never heard of their company. After using their services, I was pleasantly surprised to learn that their services are actually very affordable, especially in comparison to other marketing companies. Their services are very affordable and effective.

Pros

I've done a lot of online marketing for the past 6 years but I've only recently discovered marketing360.com. I'm amazed at how much I've been missing out on, especially when it comes to email marketing. I'm new to marketing and this has been a wonderful resource. Through the email marketing program, I have built a mailing list of hundreds of contacts that are all interested in my products.

Cons

I have tried dozens, if not hundreds, of email marketing services over the years and have yet to find one that is more successful than Marketing 360. It has an easy-to-use interface, I really liked it in general and I didn't have any problems.

Monica
  • Industry: Telecommunications
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

The exact awesomeness anyone would be looking for. Try Marketing 360.

Reviewed on 2023/11/28

Truly appreciates the efforts I have experienced from this tool. I treasure Marketing 360.

Pros

Marketing 360 will do all the job for you. It is the most effortless software I have used so far. The best part about Marketing 360 is that it centralizes all the functions in one place simplifying work and saving time. The cost of employing several other softwares for the job is cut down. Eventually, marketing has been made easy and smart.

Cons

Marketing 360 is probably one of the most user friendly softwares with the most flawless performance ever.

Response from Madwire

Monica,
We are thrilled to hear that you have had such a positive experience with Marketing 360! Our team works tirelessly to provide our clients with the most efficient and user-friendly software, and we are happy to see that it has made a difference in your work.

We understand the cost and time-saving benefits of having all marketing functions centralized in one place, and we are constantly striving to improve and simplify our platform for our customers. Thank you for choosing Marketing 360 as your go-to marketing solution.

Kenny
Kenny
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Save Your Time, Money, Sleep, and Cost for Anxiety Medications You Will Need while working...

Reviewed on 2023/05/20

My overall experience with Marketing 360 / MADWIRE was incredibly frustrating and disappointing. I felt that there was a distinct lack of transparency regarding costs, especially for content creation services. The quality of service, particularly the content produced, left much to be desired. What's more, the advertising strategy was ineffective, and I managed to achieve better results independently. Customer service was lacking, and my requests seeming to be neither respected nor adhered to. Unjustified charges were another major issue, and the refusal to refund my unused budget upon contract termination added to my dissatisfaction. I felt that the value I received for the money I invested was extremely poor.

Pros

The one aspect I did appreciate about my experience with Marketing 360 / MADWIRE was their initial work on creating my website. Despite some communication delays on my part, the final product was visually appealing, and I was genuinely pleased with how it turned out. This, however, was the only part of their service that met my expectations.

Cons

Lack of Transparency: I was genuinely frustrated with the unclear communication about the costs of services, especially regarding content creation charges. I couldn't believe how much was being charged for short blog posts, especially given their subpar quality.Quality of Service: I was unhappy with the level of service I received. The quality of the content produced by the company was disappointing, and the advertising strategy proved to be ineffective. I was even able to achieve better results on my own.Customer Service and Communication: I felt blamed for the slow pace of communication and believed that my requests were neither respected nor adhered to. My account manager, despite their role, wasn't able to deliver tangible results.Refunds and Billing Practices: I was infuriated with what I saw as unjustified charges, especially related to content creation and the unused advertising budget. The company's refusal to refund the unused budget upon contract termination added insult to injury.Website Shutdown: To top it all off, they shut down my website as soon as our contract was terminated.

Rosemary
Rosemary

Marketing 360 is the ultimate marketing tool to turbocharge your marketing experience

Reviewed on 2023/02/20

I have had a very worthwhile experience with Marketing 360. It provides me and my fellow marketing team a very robust and productive platform for spearheading our marketing activities using the modern digital marketing strategies so as to be guaranteed of better results and better performance of our marketing.

Pros

I like the pricing plan of Marketing 360. It offers a flexible and cost effective purchase plans where you can choose the one which works best for your needs. Also, it brings to your disposal very dedicated marketing success manager who helps you leverage the modern digital marketing strategies so as to help you achieve better results from your marketing. With features like Return On Investment (ROI), it makes it possible for you to make very informed decisions on where to put more emphasis on during marketing. It allows you to take your marketing activities to social media platforms which are commonly used meaning better chances of meeting potential leads and customers.

Cons

Absolutely nothing. All its features are very useful and reliable.

Sandra
Sandra

Marketing that comes full circle ;)

Reviewed on 2018/12/05

When they say they are the #1 marketing platform for small business, I truly believe they are right. I have been using Marketing 360 for years, and without it I would not have been able to build my company providing consultant marketing work for small business to what it is today!

Pros

Marketing 360 does most of the work for you; sign up your business and you get paired with a marketing consultant on their end, who helps you break down all the metrics provided through their platform. Their visual representations are far superior to any marketing software I have seen -- think Google analytics, but more visually appealing.

Cons

I am sure it has a bit of a steep learning curve for new users & non-marketers. We used to give clients a portal to check out their businesses' marketing needs, etc. first hand -- but some complained that it was over-complicated, so we do not provide these anymore. However, as a graduate in Marketing at MSU, I had not problem navigating any of the resources provided; I am sure that any new user could learn the process within days.

Tom

Marketing 360 true review

Reviewed on 2024/02/14

disgusting, absolutely nothing in return for a huge investment. Could never contact any who could help. Took days to correct a misspelled word, Would be open to talking with anyone thinking about using 360

Pros

They had great pitch, talked great game, and complete non performance

Cons

continual message - "This takes time, no worries you will see" Well $44000 later and I see nothing

Shubhra

Marketing 360 for retail

Reviewed on 2023/10/13

Pros

This is a holistic tool to drive personalized communication to customers

Cons

Customer segmentation. Is a bit of a challenge

Response from Madwire

Shubhra,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that you find the Marketing 360 tools useful.

Isaiah
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Marketing 360

Reviewed on 2023/11/05

I would totally recommend this software for upcoming businesses to boost their digital sales

Pros

It has really helped boost my sales and that of my team because of its features like social media integration where it boosts my numbers up and converting more sales

Cons

I feel like where i did not have a good experience is with the customer care. They are really slow

Response from Madwire

Isaiah,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our product. We are thrilled to hear that it has helped boost your sales and the sales of your team. We appreciate your support and we will continue to work hard to provide valuable features that can enhance your business goals.

• Used Daily for Free Trial

Very useful software

Reviewed on 2023/08/23

Pros

Very easy feature,Easily knownUsing very smoothly

Cons

Full satisfied and very useful this software in routine work life

Response from Madwire

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are pleased to hear that you found our feature easy to use and it has been working smoothly for you. Our goal is to provide a seamless and user-friendly experience for our customers, and we are glad to know that our efforts have paid off.

Liliane
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

The best

Reviewed on 2023/09/20

Pros

I like this software because it's easy to use and understand. It allows me to keep in touch with my customers and keep them satisfied - great customer service!

Cons

It's a very good program, and some of its features need to be improved for the benefit of users.

Response from Madwire

Liliane,
Thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback with us. We are delighted to hear that you find our software easy to use and understand, and that it has helped you maintain good communication with your customers. We appreciate your support and we look forward to continuing to serve you.

Leif

IF YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT HIRING MARKETING360, YOU NEED TO READ THIS REVIEW

Reviewed on 2018/03/10

Pros

There are only two pros:
1) First and foremost, my contract with Marketing360 is finally over.
2) I was forced to learn everything about sales and marketing that I was trying to delegate.

Cons

Honestly, I didn't want to write this review. I tried to forget about it and just accept my poor decision, but I just can't. I've been done working with the company for nearly a month now and it still bothers me.

Why? Well, I feel it's my public duty to save my fellow entrepreneurs from the jaws of deceit, empty promises, and weekends filled with bashing your head against your computer monitor.

To be perfectly frank, you'd be better off lighting your money on fire than hiring Marketing360 - at least doing so would spare you months of frustration, anger, and disappointment. Hiring them was the worst decision I've ever made.

Their sales guys were a bit pushy, but raised no red flags. The issues started after I signed my contract.

They convinced me that my website needed to be redone, so we embarked on a 2-month search for fool's gold. Unfortunately, I didn't realize that their web designers build their customer's websites on the back of a clunky, archaic platform that they call "UXI."

I have used Squarespace, Wix, Wordpress, Leadpages, and ClickFunnels, so I know a thing or two about website builders. UXI is unspeakably bad.

And the worst thing is that they can literally hold your website hostage - should you decide to part ways with them - because they have total control over the backend.

It took them over 2 months to "optimize my website for conversions" on UXI. I repeatedly requested access to the backend of this website during these 2 months and they told me that they couldn't allow me to do that because they were afraid that I would "break the site." Finally, my marketing executive relented and jokingly told me on a call that "if you break it, you bought it", referring to the complex UXi platform. She then conceded that their developers have trouble using it. Their developers!!

Who in their right mind would want to run their business website on a custom platform that its developers have trouble using?

At this point, I quickly learned how dreadful the whole platform was. Plus, the initial designs were complete garbage. I had to re-design my entire site myself using Wordpress and I did it over a weekend. It took me less than 48 hours to do the exact same thing that was taking them over 2 months!

At every step in the design, the Marketing360 team pushed back on my requests for edits. To them, this was a get-in-and-out, cookie-cutter, copy-and-paste job, while to me, my website is the face of my awesome company - my livelihood - and I truly cared how it represented me and my brand. I wanted it to be welcoming and thoughtful, not a clunky, "conversion-optimized" mess.

Things only went downhill from there.

Response time was generally about a day, which - in many parts of the country - is longer than Amazon takes to deliver your order. Even worse, they take off weekends, so if something goes wrong with an ad over the weekend, you're screwed. This ruined many of my weekends.

My marking executive did not deliver any ad mock-ups on time and she required so much hand-holding that I eventually just spoon fed her all of the ad copy, audience targeting segmentation, and literally everything else.

Just to be clear, I want to say that again...I quickly realized that the only way I could contain my losses in this terrible business relationship was to do all of the ads myself. I made ALL the landing pages, ALL of the copy, ALL of the ad images, created ALL the audiences, EVERYTHING! I had to even teach myself how to do Facebook retargeting, which was the major reason I hired them in the first place.

They require you to sign a 6-month contract and if you decide that you want out, they'll charge you an early termination fee. So, I just kept paying them to spend my money.

Marketing360 basically just worked as my Facebook ad bank, boosting my ads with the money that I gave them. Except this bank charges you thousands of dollars to help you waste your money.

As a 25-year-old who supports his "side hustle" business by working full time as an engineer, this essentially meant that I was just burning through my savings.

Shortly thereafter, my marketing executive sent me an email to tell me that she was leaving the company. I don't know if she quit or was fired, but I can't say I was surprised.

My new marketing executive began working with me 2 weeks before a huge product launch that I had been working on for months. This was basically a make-or-break product launch for my business that was on life support. Ironically, my useless marketing budget was to blame.

My new marketing executive was far better (hence the 2 stars), but the rocky relationship and abysmal results continued.

On January 23rd, 2018, I asked for a refund of all the unused ad credits that I hadn't spent.

In my contract, I was required to pay per month, of which went to ad credits. Little did I know that they actually skim off a percentage of all the ad credits spend to manage the ads. Something that was not spelled out in the contract.

When I asked to just take my unspent marketing budget and walk away, his management flatly declined despite us being outside of the 6-month contract window.

Their reason?? They said that they "want the opportunity to win my business back." I told them that there was nothing they could do to mend the relationship, and they still declined.

I even offered to pay them their "ad premium" (the percentage of money that they scrape off the top of every marketing dollar they spend for you - this was NOT mentioned at all in the contract by the way) on all but they still refused. I had to spend on underperforming ads just to burn through my money because the alternative was them simply keeping it.

And I say "underperforming ads" because I launched the EXACT SAME ADS (same images, videos, copy, targeting) and mine consistently had a 1,000% to 3,000% higher conversion. I showed them data from multiple ads proving this and they gave me the runaround every time.

Unbelievable. The icing on the cake was spending of my "creative hour credits" to one of their video editors for a 20-second promo clip and they sent me an unfinished version and told me that they burned through all the credits. They said I would have to pay them /hour to finish it. This doesn't make any sense because I provided all of the footage and told them precisely how I wanted it to be edited. Another thing that I ended up doing myself in a few hours.

If you scroll down to reviews left in August, you will see that I left a positive review. Well, I wish I could delete it, but I can't. The reason I left this review is that they hounded me for a review from week 1. After a handful of email requests to leave a review in the first month, I begrudgingly did because I didn't want to damage our already fragile relationship.

If you scroll down, you will see that there are NUMEROUS 1-star reviews, but for some reason, those reviews don't get factored into their perfect "5-star" score.

The only thing worse than the I wasted on this company was the stress and aggravation that plagued me on a daily basis. Once famously quipped that building a company is like "eating glass and staring into the abyss" - well obviously Elon has never hired Marketing360, because his entrepreneurial experience would have been worse.

One final point that you need to embrace: sales and marketing is THE MOST IMPORTANT part of your business. I wish businesses succeeded or failed by the quality of their product and service alone, but unfortunately, that's not the case. For the good of your business, you MUST NOT delegate your sales and marketing. If you are in the early stages of your business, this is even more important. You need to know that not all 20-somethings with an iPhone and 1,000 followers on Instagram know how to market in the digital world. If you can't market your business and sell your vision, don't expect someone to be able to do it for you.

If you know how to log into Facebook, then you can figure out how to make your own ads. I taught myself in the past 6 months and I've gotten pretty good.

Over the course of 8 months, Marketing360 did not help me to make a single sale. I spent working with Marketing360 with nothing to show for it.

I messed up, but you don't have to. Please do your homework and think long and hard about this decision.

I wish you all the best in your entrepreneurial endeavors.

Aid

A Comprehensive Marketing Solution

Reviewed on 2023/10/20

Marketing 360 offers a comprehensive marketing management solution that is highly regarded by companies looking for a centralized platform to streamline their marketing activities, maintain brand consistency, and make data-driven decisions. My experiences are generally positive, but the suitability of the platform can vary according to the specific needs and goals of individual companies.

Pros

Its ability to streamline marketing management, provide centralized control, provide real-time insights, and support a wide range of marketing activities. It's a versatile tool that can cater to businesses looking to streamline their marketing efforts and make data-driven decisions.

Cons

The pricing structure may not be suitable for all businesses. Facing issues related to the accuracy or comprehensiveness of performance metrics and data. This can affect the ability to assess the effectiveness of campaigns, effectively managing the platform may require significant time and resources, which can be a concern for small businesses or those with a limited number of marketing staff, Compatibility issues with existing systems or tools when integrating marketing 360 affecting workflow, complexity for basic needs.

Tiago

The awesome Marketing 360 !

Reviewed on 2023/04/27

Overall, mine experience with Marketing 360 has been positive. The platform has helped us streamline our marketing efforts and has provided us with the insights we need to make data-driven decisions. While the cost may be a barrier for some businesses, the personalized approach and comprehensive features make it worth the investment!

Pros

Marketing 360 offers a range of tools and services that help streamline our marketing efforts. From email marketing to social media management to website design, everything we need to reach our target audience is available in one platform. The website takes a personalized approach to their services, ensuring that the solutions they provide fit our specific business needs. The team of experts assigned to our account are knowledgeable and helpful, providing us with advice and guidance whenever we need it. The Marketing 360 interface is intuitive and user-friendly, making it easy for us to manage our marketing campaigns. The platform is well-designed, and it's easy to navigate to the different features and tools. One of the standout features of it is the analytics and reporting capabilities. The platform provides in-depth insights into our marketing efforts, including detailed reports on website traffic, social media engagement, and email campaign performance.

Cons

The cost of using Marketing 360 can be high, especially for smaller businesses. However, the platform's comprehensive features and customized solutions make it a worthwhile investment and like any new software, there is a learning curve when it comes to using Marketing 360 effectively. However, the team at Marketing 360 provides ample support and resources to help us get up to speed.

Peter

Unfortunately this turned out to be a scam

Reviewed on 2019/11/26

Very frustrating. We lost a lot of money... it's a tough pill to swallow but we got absolutely wrecked by these guys.

Pros

The CRM was decent. Not a bad CRM portal at all.

Cons

Unbelievably expensive. We were aggressively and unrealistically upsold by this platform. M360 takes far too much money for anyone to be profitable in the DTC online retail industry. I would imagine that this company is much better for things like... a dentist office that needs more leads or a seamstress of something. If you are looking to spend $ on ads and grow your online presence, this is NOT the company. They keep 37.5% of your ad budget as a fee. Making it nearly impossible to recognize true profits off of the remaining ad budget (and we were spending upwards of $6k per month so that a fairly healthy budget in my opinion. All in all... I put myself in a very bad spot using these guys. I have two other friends that I referred that are very upset with their experiences and even cc'd me on their emails to their sales person and account manager to express their frustrations.

Response from Madwire

Peter, thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. Please give us a call on our main line and ask to speak with a member of our management team so we can better understand the details of your experience. We understand the importance of providing bottom-line results as quickly as possible, and don't ever want one of our customers to feel the way you do. Here's the number: 888-872-3734

Marlyn
Marlyn
  • Company size: 5,001–10,000 Employees

Marketing 360 - Good marketing results

Reviewed on 2023/09/06

The platform has not only maintained but also significantly elevated our online presence. It continually adapts and keeps us up to date with the latest features to ensure we're always ahead of the curve.

Pros

I have been using Marketing 360 for our eCommerce operations and couldn't be happier with the results. What stands out to me is its adaptability, Whether you need a robust CRM, a content management platform, or a comprehensive digital marketing suite, Marketing 360 can be tailored to meet those needs. It has been a comprehensive solution that serves both freelancers and small and large companies, all at a very reasonable price.

Cons

While the platform offers a wide range of functionality, the learning curve is steep and there were some initial barriers when trying to onboard my team. We also found that the social posts generated by the tool were somewhat common or generic, and the hashtag suggestions could definitely use an update for more effective social media marketing.

PETRA
  • Industry: Alternative Medicine
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Bad Business a SCAM

Reviewed on 2020/12/07

AWFUL

AWFUL

Pros

The software is not great! They are very disrespectful had problems in the past with communication too big of a company to handle your account they have too many on staff and stuff didn't get done. Your account is handed down to too many people and you have to talk to too many people to get it done. I thought I would give them another chance to see if they could do better but they again bad communication if one representive has a problem with you they don't give you a chance! The client is always right not the other way around?? Very disappointed in this business back then and even now. The software sounds so great but Yodle is better! I don't have problems with marketing companies just if they perform correctly this one is a SCAM and I feel for it once. I READ the bad reviews on this company before considering going back got nothing but phone calls told them I was looking at all my options and it just went from we want to work with you to WE ARE NOT THE RIGHT BUSINESS FOR YOU. WOW IN AMAZEMENT I WAS GOING TO SPEND 7,000-10,000 ON PPC ADS but not now. I guess they thought I was kidding I wasn't. I'll post this everywhere if you are a business owner don't fall for the high Pressure Sales Tactic I wanted to check what other business they have done guess they can't back up what they can actually do. DON'T GO HERE YODLE IS THE BEST BANG OR JUMPFLY!

Cons

AWFUL YOU DONT KNOW IF ITS WORKING ! SCAM

Response from Madwire

Hi, Petra. Our software has changed and improved significantly since 2013 when we last worked together. We provide full transparency within the platform, so you can see the results you are getting from Google, Bing, etc. And we know we are not the best fit for every business. If we believe that our team or technology is not the best fit for your needs for whatever reason, we are going to be honest about that. We want every small business to find a partner that best meets their specific needs, whether that's us or another solution.

Dane

I wouldn't change a thing

Reviewed on 2017/03/30

Let's face it, there are a lot of choices out there where marketing is concerned, but many of them of them aren't particularly any good. All too often, I've heard of people buying from companies based on their web-presence, a slick line from a sales rep or a variety of other reasons, none of which have anything to do with what really matters; value and effectiveness. To the point, Marketing 360 delivers and does so with consistency and grace. Our project was a complicated one filled with deadlines, last minute changes and many, many questions from our team. Cassidy, our marketing specialist, took immediate control of the situation and did exactly what others promise, but rarely make good on and that is, deliver enviable results. No matter how many curve balls have been thrown her way, the ball is always it. The coordination between this cohesive unit at Marketing 360 is absolutely remarkable. When we needed adjustments to the CRM, it only took one simple phone call and Mariah took the time to listen to our objectives and quickly applied her expertise to the situation(s), and we were back focusing on our business within minutes time and time again. To the point, when you need a marketing partner, there is only one choice in my mind and that is the amazing team at Marketing 360. We've not only highly recommended people to Marketing 360, we're now working on submitting an additional project because we know that it will be delivered on with nothing other than spectacular results and superior and friendly service. Thank you, Cassidy, Mariah, and everyone at Marketing 360. You've all done a fabulous job.

Pros

It works as promised with zero hiccups.

Cons

I would like to see and integration with Microsoft 365.

Joshua

Consistent Results

Reviewed on 2019/06/17

Pros

What brought me to Marketing 360 was a large number of features included with the software. Not only was having all of my marketing tools in one place convenient, but it also saved me money. The implementation team was great and exceeded my expectations by getting my website built faster than they said it would. I have done business with several marketing companies over my several years in business, and I will say that my ads with Marketing 360 have been the most successful. My representative is always working to optimize my marketing and has had my PPC campaign convert higher than previous representatives I have had in the past. Last week, my PPC conversion rate was at 42%! I would highly recommend Marketing 360 to anyone.

Cons

I like to break my bills down to weekly intervals if possible. With Marketing 360, I can only pay bi-weekly. I would love to be able to pay my monthly invoice weekly.

Response from Madwire

Thank you for the review Joshua! We are incredibly pleased that you are finding success with Marketing 360. We designed the platform to include everything that a small business owner would need and we are glad that you enjoy the software. We strive to only hire the best people in the industry and expect them to provide the finest customer service around. Thank you for the kind words Joshua, we are excited to see your success in the future and will keep working to help you succeed.

Randy

Worst Business Decision Ive made since been in business

Reviewed on 2020/01/20

It was terrible. Worst business decision Ive made since being in business. I know of 5 other companies as well who all got the overpromise/underdeliver response I got. But of course, I found out too late. I might as well took 9,000 and lit it on fire and thats the same I got from spending it on these guys. They also probably have over 800 reviews to drown out all the "real" reviews they get. What I got was digital billboards which they said was the way to go and absolutely no response and only after I complained a couple of times we tried something different which were super cheesy, lame looking ads on facebook. No response whatsoever. I thought I was getting help from leading experts on social media. Not something a high schooler could figure out and do after a month or two of playing on his phone. Really disappointing experience overall. My two cents is to stay away as far as possible Also, any company that has an OVER 2,000 dollar cancellation fee, has it for good reason. And your locked into a contract for 6 months. Worst business decision I have ever made by far.

Pros

Nothing. It was an overpromise/underdeliver at its finest

Cons

Lack of results, lack of creativity, lack of support

Response from Madwire

Hi, Randy. Thank you for the feedback. A member of our management team will be in touch so they can get specifics on your account.

Joanna
Joanna
  • Industry: Entertainment

This is how digital marketing should be!

Reviewed on 2018/08/29

I have recommended marketing 360 to a number of clients. I like that the team is responsive to all requests, I like that the CRM is very easy to use and that the emails can be automated based on various selections. It is a great platform for digital marketing for any sized business.

Pros

I like that I can see very clearly what the cost of each component of the digital program is. The CRM is very easy to use and allows us to maximize each lead.

Cons

I wish there were some additional automations available.

Response from Madwire

Hi Joanna! I really appreciate you taking the time to leave us such a great review. When we first went about building the Marketing 360® platform it was really important to us to make sure that not only was every aspect of your digital marketing visible, but that it was also actionable. I love to hear that you're using the CRM as well, as that is a huge opportunity many business owners miss out on.

What sort of additional automations would you like to see in future iterations? We're always looking for feedback on new features and functionality we can add. Your Marketing Executive, Joey, would be happy to pass those requests on to our R&D team for review.

Thanks again! It's been a pleasure working with you and I know we'll be great partners for years to come. :)

Isabella
Isabella

Marketing 360 as the goal of your successful sales streams.

Reviewed on 2020/11/26

We use this software in our departments, for a single objective, this is to increase the balance or margin of our daily sales normally, which lately has caused effectiveness on a large scale, promoting a position of the companies, which has earned more relevant income, guarantee us the success, of the massive sales of all our products and available resources, that we offer to the digital public, reaching numerous people, with reviews and illustrations about the items we acquire.

Pros

I am fascinated as primarily by various executions that the software exerts on a server in general, mentioning that it is one of the leading platforms to which it is dedicated worldwide, with quite positive qualities, because it significantly increases the productivity of an organization , for more stable and organic results, especially for precise work on large working scales, according to the terms of sales, financing, e-commerce or digital marketing on huge scales.

Cons

It would be quite useful if this software implements a customization option of the platform towards our environment, in order to work in a more comfortable and familiar way, which will allow us to mobilize work performance, on a considerable scale, when we address business issues, which accesses a satisfactory source, both visually and when exercising its decline in its primary occupations, being an import option, which is not available.

Tanika
  • Industry: Law Practice
  • Used for 6-12 months

I don't Recommend

Reviewed on 2020/04/28

Pros

Initially, I loved the fact that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was great and did a lot of work on my website and the adds. I didn't have to do anything in the creation of the site and it came out perfect. I still use it now. I am paying the monthly hosting. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] did blogs for my creative time and created monster pages and the SEO was working well.

Cons

They changed my manager from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. from there it went downhill. she wouldn't do any blogs, if I wanted changes, I had to type the stuff myself. I am a solo-practitioner paying about $1000 per month, and I have to write my own content. No. I tried to use my creative time for things and they didn't get done and so when I canceled, I lost a bit of creative time. I dropped my fuel credits after I started getting calls from people who wanted to sue because they found a bug in their french fries. So I still get the monthly reports as I am still paying for the hosting, but I had a question about logging into UXI, and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] never responded. Now I have some generic no-name manager for my account. I was considering going back if I would work something out without getting someone like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], but instead, I am hiring someones else to do my website in Wordpress.

Response from Madwire

Hi, Tanika. We're glad you love your site, but hate hearing about your experience with your second point of contact. We'll reach out to get additional details from you and address your concerns.

Tori
  • Industry: Food Production

Great team, Easy to Use 360

Reviewed on 2023/07/19

Pros

Easy to navigate and allows for easy use to reviews post for marketing. Great for tracking calls and email contacts.

Cons

Would like to be able to select all in the inbox feature to read. Have to select each inbox notification to clear it

Response from Madwire

Tori,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our platform. We are thrilled to hear that you found our platform easy to navigate and that it has been beneficial for your marketing efforts. Thank you for choosing our platform and for your kind words. We look forward to continuing to support your business.

Not a website company

Reviewed on 2018/08/20

Awful! Unbelievably awful!

Awful! Unbelievably awful!

Pros

Nothing, I personally worked with each of the individuals assigned to my account to get my website to look and do what I wanted. What they tell you when they are selling you is that your site can be customized to look exactly the way you want it to, as long as you sign up for the premium package. Thank you very much! NO they do NOT. Marketing and Sales and Production are NOT on the same page. What they create for you, what you are sold, how you are communicated with (not at all) and their internal communication is non-existent. Seriously, going with this company has been one of the WORST experiences in my practice life.

Cons

Being SOLD something they do not provide at the higher price point and being told that they could do it in the next couple of days and then months later it still had not happened, I had already been shuffled through 5 people and still did not have a functional website, it had broken links and was missing pictures where they should have been.
And of course, when I fired them for NOT providing the level of service I was sold, they are still hounding me for more!

Response from Madwire

Hi, Thank you for the feedback. A member of our management team would love the opportunity to speak with you a little more about your experience. We'd like to understand which team you were working with, so we can look into the specifics on the project and address any issues. Here's our main line: 888-872-3734 Thanks again.

• Industry: Automotive

Good at the start

Reviewed on 2019/05/02

We signed up after doing our due diligence and finding that M360 ticked all the boxes. The sales process was great, and we signed on. Out of the gates we felt things moved very slow with not very much communication. We trusted that things were being done behind the scenes. Once ads were launched we definitely saw an increase in traffic, but conversion rates didn't change. The first month we had regular communication with our marketing executive but it dropped to nothing after that. We had to continually reach out and demand the changes we needed made, instead of them being proactive and offering advice and consulting us as they promised. We continued to chase them to make improvements to the ads, to our site, to make banners, etc. Once our 6 month contract was up we were happy to leave and take things over on our own. Be sure that they use YOUR Google Analytics, and Merchant Account so you keep your data. Initially they told us that wasn't possible and we trusted them. Turns out they can as we added a second site and told them we wouldn't go with them if they didn't use our accounts. So now we have all of the analytics data for one site, but not the other.

Pros

The dashboard is great, my favorite part of the whole experience.

Cons

The lack of communication with the team.