FlexBooker Reviews

FlexBooker

Online appointment scheduling and booking/client management

4.8/5 (13 reviews)
Aaminah B.

Just The Thing We Needed

Reviewed on 2019/06/06

Flexbooker was the center of our daily operations at one point, but as we've grown, we've tweaked our operations so scheduling is no longer a necessity. However, we still use Flexbooker for phone consultation scheduling purposes. The customer support is exceptional. We were able to tweak & edit some of the options. We will remain faithful customers unless it becomes absolutely necessary to operate without Flexbooker.

Pros

Customer support is phenomenal, easy to use.

Cons

I have no complaints. Flexbooker is great!

Richard T.

Best appointment software!

Reviewed on 2016/07/28

We went from Square appointments to Flexbooker. Square didn't have the flexibility to manage our simple appointment requirements. Flexbooker was able to fit our needs and their customer service was on top of everything step by step helping us get set up. They even made some changes to the software to fit our requirements. Highly recommend them!

Pros

flexibility, customer service.

Cons

non

Emily L.

Huge time saver

Reviewed on 2017/01/14

I use FlexBooker to allow my customers to schedule appointments. It's a very helpful and versatile program for any business owner who wants to give their clients the opportunity to schedule online. It sends automated text message reminders to reduce no-call, no-shows, which has been a hugely beneficial feature. This program has allowed me to automate a necessary aspect of my business that before FlexBooker was very time consuming - I was constantly getting phone calls and having to play phone tag with my customers as we compared availability for appointments, whereas now, appointments can all be booked immediately without my involvement and the follow-up reminder is automated. It has saved me a lot of time and effort. I would highly recommend this program to any business seeking a more efficient scheduling protocol.

Pros

Fully automated text message reminders to clients

Cons

None

Elizabeth S.

Flexbooker has been great with helping customize the scheduling experience for our company.

Reviewed on 2018/01/15

There are more aesthetically pleasing platforms out there from both a user and customer perspective (but not for this price!).

Pros

Flexbooker listens to our scheduling problems and finding innovative ways to fix them. Their team is very accessible and responsive.

Rebecca W.

Does what the others can't do

Reviewed on 2015/04/23

We create lots of different types of schedule for our client's events throughout the world, and we went through several different scheduling systems before finally finding FlexBooker. Their system is the only one that allows us to mix open schedules with recurring event schedules in any combination we want. Our account manager patiently helped us set everything up and is always there when we need help or advice.

Rachel K.

Has helped my business out so much

Reviewed on 2014/04/11

Firstly, I want to mention that the guys who I've spoken with at FlexBooker have been really great to work with. They've helped me get set up as-needed, and their advice has been invaluable.

I use FlexBooker to let my clients book sessions with me, straight from my website.

Carley B.

Love FlexBooker

Reviewed on 2016/12/10

Great software to use. User-friendly, nice layout and helps with reducing no-shows. For online bookings, this is the site to use!!

Pros

simple to use.

Cons

none.

Alex A.

Very Easy!

Reviewed on 2017/02/01

FlexBooker is an easy online product software that makes it simple to schedule any type of clients, accept payments etc. I really enjoy this product.

Leilani L.

Fantastic schedule software and great customer service

Reviewed on 2014/07/01

Flexbooker was so easy to set up, intuitive to use and my customers love it. I was able to easily customize it for my business. Customer support was fantastic.

Mark F.

Wonderful!

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2018/03/19

Pros

This software fits exactly what I need. It has good support, it is a good value, and it is simple to use. No complaints.

Cons

It could be a little bit "prettier" to look at when using, but that doesn't affect the functionality.

Dee G.

Andrew Ford

Reviewed on 2015/06/12

Andrew has gone beyond what anyone could ask for to do changes that was needed for my company. Give this booking company a try

Kevin W.

Rating only

Reviewed on 2018/05/30
Lauren R.

great for the money

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2018/03/07

Pros

Its very user friendly and easy to use which makes the hassle of appointments way easier for real life.