Webinato Reviews

4.8/5 (13 reviews)
Deb P.

National Biodiversity Teach In

Reviewed on 2017/03/20

Webinato's platform helped me connect world class scientist, authors, filmmakers and heroes to classrooms across the United States. I felt very timid in the beginning of our class project because I had never viewed a webinar much less produced a series of webinars.

I found the webinar platform very user friendly and it took no time at all for my high school students to master Webinato. We have also heard from our presenters and they too raved about the ease of use and the special features. Not only did our US Presenters find the platform effortless, we have featured presenters from Russia, Qatar, India, Canada, and Mexico who also had a positive experience. Best of all, the platform was simple for our participants (other classrooms) to use.

Webinato's staff from account set up to the few times we needed tech support we AMAZING! Knowledgeable, professional, and really dedicated to making sure our event went off perfectly!

We have utilized the Webinato platform for three years now and with their assistance our class has provided learning opportunities to over 70,000 students from across the world. Another feature of Webinato we have utilized is the recording feature. We pay a mere $10 for each recording and then upload the webinar to our YouTube Channel and as a result were able to reach an additional 10,000 students.

I highly recommend Webinato to you and your organization. Prior to my involvement with Webinato I would have told you that I was afraid to use technology in my classroom. My experience has been so positive I have branched out of my comfort zone and am utilizing even more technology to reach my students.

Pros

Super easy to use and able to accomdate Mac and HP software/hardware

Ron W.

An Educators Dream

Reviewed on 2017/03/17

A great value with tremendous functionality. I use Webinato daily to work with my Graduates showing live charts to instruct and coach from.

Pros

Projection to show information live during instruction.

Cons

Nothing

Jill P.

Many options to use

Reviewed on 2017/03/28

We use several different platforms to teach classes globally. This is the platform we are best able to use to serve many clients across the world.

We can set the room how we want - our brand, our own pages when we close the room, our own welcome messages - and the process to set it up is very intuitive and easy to follow.

I love that we can pick and choose the pieces we want to use and make the most of them - and that the style and form is ours.

We have had some challenges with the mobile app, and the Webinato team has been very helpful and willing to work with our clients as well as us to make the mobile app experience a better one for all.

Pros

it is very customizable to our brand, our clients, and our needs

Cons

i wish the mobile app worked better - however mobile apps are a challenge no matter what platform you use

Lauren K.

Love their AutoPilot replay

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2016/07/06

We use the Webinato platform for our marketing and training webinars. It's really easy to use and has some unique features such as AutoPilot. Basically we record it once and run it multiple times. Saves a lot of time as we don't have to recreate our webinars every time. I like that we can even schedule a webinar to run by itself.

The reporting is pretty good too and has the info we need although having some more aggregate reporting would be nice.

Pros

AutoPilot
Easy
No software to download
A lot of interactive functions

Cons

We'd like to be able to create reports over multiple events.

Edward W.

Give Webinato Full Consideration

Reviewed on 2017/03/17

In considering an online learning platform, MSAE wanted something that was easy to learn for teachers and provided a lot of features and functionality for participants. Webinato does that and more because of its outstanding technical support. Technical support is like a partner who sticks with you unto the issue is resolved, whether you're preparing for a session or conducting a session.

Because of Webinato's service to us, we promote and encourage Webinato as our online learning platform to associations in Michigan and beyond.

Pros

Ease of use and functionality for teachers and participants

Cons

Having to reboot it for whatever reason

Laura H.

Webinato offers a ton of interactive features that really make our online tax seminars pop

Used Other for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2018/03/19

A more interactive and engaging presentation for our clients.

Pros

Our office uses this program for online seminars on various tax issues and updates. We switched to Webinato from GotoWebinar because it offers an app for Android users, and also because it has much better customer support. It has a ton of useful features--we especially like the Q&A and polling options.

Cons

Though this has a great user experience for office staff and clients alike, I have had to reboot the software a few times. I will note that customer service has been very helpful in getting the underlying issue resolved.

Yves D.

Title: Very easy on-boarding process!

Reviewed on 2016/07/05

My company recently switched to Webinato from another platform, and we are very pleased with the service so far. The entire on-boarding experience was easy and enjoyable. We were given a full demo, and two one-hour training sessions on how to use the system entirely in French (we are located in France). The platform was very easy to learn how to navigate, and the customer service has been great. To date we've hosted 4 webinars, all of which ran smoothly. The slides feature is extremely simple to use, and voice and video quality has been consistent. No software for attendees to install is a major bonus! Highly recommend!

Pros

- easy to use
- great customer support
- completeness of features

Cons

- some instructions for presenters and organizers only available in English

Nicholas K.

Great software that really mimics a live event selling environment.

Reviewed on 2017/04/10

We're always leery of promoting a live stream version of our live event because we're afraid those who attend in person will be more valuable than those who attend online. But Webinato allows us set up an environment that's conducive to selling.

Pros

It's ability to recreate the selling environment of a live, in-person event.

Cons

Recording isn't perfect, especially if you're using screen sharing.

Russell D.

Reliable and Easy to Use

Reviewed on 2009/10/26

The platform is very easy to access with no software to download. I have been using the product without having any technical problem. It is the reliable solution that i had been looking for.

Pros

Ease of use: requires no software to install
Reliable: the system was available every time I need it
Recording: It has a unique interactive recording technology
Cost: I saved almost 30% by switching from webex

Cons

there is not any cons that i have experienced.

Christine R.

A product that meets all our needs

Reviewed on 2017/03/17

After testing several products that met only some of our needs, we finally came across Webinato. It was as if this product was designed specifically for us! Representatives from the company have been great to work with, and we are looking forward to expanding our training offerings now that we use this product.

Pros

Presence manager, reporting, live streaming capabilities. I really like the idea of the recast, but I have yet to use this feature.

Cons

I wish the mobile app was better, or that you didn't need the app at all!

Doug L.

Very Intuitive and easy to learn

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2017/07/12

Pros

Webinato is designed for hosting live and recorded webinars easily. It has all the tools you need to become an expert in developing webinars. You can use your own Marketing Automation tools if you would like.

Cons

Webinato requires the user to use flash plugins in the browser, although a new HTML5 version is slated for the end of year.

Shalaine L.

Everything I was looking for in a webinar software

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2017/03/17

After testing out big names like GoToMeeting, WebEx, and Adobe Connect, I found Webinato. From the start I was impressed with this company, they were friendly, informative and provided me the support I needed to make an informed decision about using their software. After signing up I found Webinato to be very user friendly. Creating and managing my online events is a breeze and the customization and module options are far better than the other companies I tested.
If I do have questions, their technical support is always available and willing to help. Our first webinar went so well I got compliments from my coworkers and our clients. I can tell you that you won't be disappointed using Webinato for your webinar and online conferencing needs. Definitely would recommend this impressive software!

Pros

Ease of use, has everything I need

Cons

Nothing at this time

Kayla T.

Amazing service and incredible customer support. The team was there for me every step of the way.

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2017/06/14

Pros

This software is well organized and easy to use. Anytime I had a question, Customer Support was there to help. I love all of the features, as well as the ability to run an event report afterwards that is so detailed.

Cons

I really can't think of anything I didn't like about this software. I am so impressed by the quality of this tool. There weren't even any issues with people being able to hear or being dropped.