Vincere

The all-in-one platform for recruitment & staffing agencies.

Dina V.

Best CRM on the market

Reviewed on 2020/11/19

My overall experience with Vincere is a positive one, from the time we set up the demo to transitioning from Bullhorn has been stress-free. Vincere has very good support staff who are always here to help with any queries in a timely manner. In terms of the software itself, I am very fond of the dashboards and its functionality.

Pros

I like the candidate's auto-matching and enjoy the ease of use.

Cons

We have just started using Vincere so haven't encountered any issues yet.

Alexandra J.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Independently-owned & built by people that 'get' it!

Reviewed on 2020/08/04

We love it. I've used quite a few systems in my time and there's no comparing Vinny with the rest.

Pros

We recently started using the LiveList client portal, which is getting good feedback from our clients already. Such a clever way of working with clients, we have made the LiveList part of our standard pitch for new business or to sell retained work. I also like pipeline and forecasting element is brilliant. Really clear and easy to understand. The LinkedIn integration is brilliant too.

I think it is important that Vinny (as we call it) is independently owned. Other systems out there- the Bullhorns and SeekAdders- are either owned by PE firms or job boards. I like supporting a firm which is owned by one of us, recruiters. Plus I know exactly where all our data is held.

Cons

Not much tbh. They do a lot of releases though so I'd say one negative is making sure we're using all the new features.

Ryan O.

Vincere CRM / ATS

Reviewed on 2018/07/30

Very good overall recruitment package and is a strong contender in the current market. I like the fact they are always improving the system and keep their customers up to date with the changes. These appear to roll out every 1/4 which has been great. The ability to track data and candidates information has been made very easy. The search function is very simple but effective and provides relevant information in an easy layout. I really like how simple it is to keep in contact with candidates. This has offered speed of response and driven improvement on the recruitment process leading to quicker placements.

Pros

I have been using Vincere for about 10 months now and we have found the CRM to be very fluid and easy to navigate. Offering recruitment professionals what they need and easy flow charts that lead to more billings. Overall for a fairly new software company, I have found them to really understand what recruitment is all about and more importantly, have a good back-end support team. Having worked with many global CRM companies before I can comfortably say that Vincere offers a lot for its price point and have not regretted taking this journey with them. I really like the service integration partners they have with the system.

Cons

Although Vincere is very good in many areas there are a couple of annoying things that most standard CRM's have. The main point for me is that you don't have the ability to merge duplicated contacts or candidates records. This has proved a real challenge when we migrated our business data across from the previous CRM company. Not being able to clean up our data manually is a real flaw and I hope the Vincere team can spend some time working on a solution for this. If I am honest there are still a few tweaks that the back-end team are working on which will be brilliant when sorted out but overall I am impressed with the system to date.

Jason S.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Cracking search function. It was a great decision to finally leave Bullhorn.

Reviewed on 2018/03/13

Pros

We discovered the new kid in town, Vincere, after being with Bullhorn for 8 years. Bullhorn was okay, but it just does not compare to Vincere, it really doesn't. No where near as many features and functionality and the system was starting to feel very old and dated.

Vincere is innovative, intuitive and it's generally got us excited as a team. It's going to allow us to grow our business enormously in the short-medium term.

Absolutely love the various searches built into Vincere - you can run advanced, Linkedin and Indeed searches in one click which instantly gives us relevant results (and more importantly shows how many results for each category - Bullhorn couldn't show search results number which was annoying to say the least)

The ability to parse candidates into the system is super easy, saves us a lot of time and the ability to bring candidates/contacts straight in from Linkedin is Cracking!! The whole team have treated us really well since signing, the support team are fantastic and respond to any questions more or less instantly and we always get follow up calls from them... it's just unimaginable service - I did read this before I joined on this review site actually but you really have to see it to believe it.

Cons

We’d like to see more customisation on the candidates summary pages, you can add custom fields here but a little interface customisation would be good. Although, the guys at Vincere are open to feedback from customers so i’ll submit as a feature request!

Simon G.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Vincere.io - outstanding recruitment CRM and still getting better!

Reviewed on 2018/02/12

Whether you are a start-up recruitment business like we were or a large multi-national Vincere is a superb system that can and will help your business provide an outstanding service to clients and candidates and help your business grow faster.
Simply put, the business would not be able to operate as effectively as does without a system as good as Vincere.
Compared to Bullhorn and Bond: easier to use, better customer service, developing great new features based on customer feedback, great value for money.

Pros

We use Vincere as our recruitment database and have since we set up GPS Return. Some of the pros:
Customer Service - efficient, effective and personal.
Continuous updates and improvements - the system was relatively basic when we first signed up but now, with its LinkedIn integration, job portal, candidate portal and mobile app it is a market leading product.
Easy to use and navigate - much more straight forward than Bullhorn or Bond Adapt. Loaded with features but easy to use.
Customisable job portal - this changed everything. Suddenly have a professional and sleek looking job board that integrates with both our website and the database seamlessly.
Value for money - enough said. It is an excellent portal that is cheaper than most.

Kyle D.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Bullhorn ought to watch their backs now Vincere is picking up the pace

Reviewed on 2018/05/03

Pros

I haven’t been using Vincere for too long but i cannot recommend them enough. I came from bullhorn and vincere is honestly in a different league. The attention to detail, intuitiveness, innovation and genuine problem solving functionality built straight into the system (all from the box) is unprecedented - and as a business owner ticks all the boxes for me.

I like the functionality, it’s a clever system, easy to navigate, modern interface and packed high with trendy features - velocity is a cracker! The best thing for me is the tv dash board, it’s like my morning news and weather brief before i leave the house, it shows you a quick snapshot of your business e.g. current revenue, activities, placements in a nice clean screen, no need to dive into the drill down logs first thing in the morning. Bullhorn never had this and to be honest bullhorns analytics dashboards were hard to interpret and not very aesthetically pleasing.

Vinceres search is bloody brilliant! My vincere account manager also told me they’re making it even better and bringing AI into it soon, this will be interesting!

That’s another great thing about these guys, they don’t just take you money and you never hear from them again - they actively engage with their customers and no query is every too difficult. Feels like more than just my software vendor, but more like a partner. I’ve used Bullhorn and i’ve used Vincere and I think it’s clear who i’ll be using in 10 years time..

Cons

There’s too many email templates which can be confusing editing them. I need to spend some time deleting the ones i’ll never use because there’s over 80 in there from sign up. The Google geo tagging is ace, but it’s going to take me a few weeks and manually activate this per address.

Pj F.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Never used to bother logging in to Bullhorn. Vincere- I love it.

Reviewed on 2018/08/17

The key difference between Bullhorn and Vincere is the attitude of the company. Bullhorn got lazy and complacent- they want to charge their customers for every little update or new feature. I feel that Vincere are the exact opposite. They are investing in regular updates and these are given to existing customers. As this platform is evolving, my business is evolving with it.

Pros

I am by no means a database freak but this is a system that I am really enjoying. My friend, who also has a recruitment business, recommended that I switch from Bullhorn to Vincere and I haven't looked back. In fact, we frequently text each other and say how glad we are that we moved off of Bullhorn to Vincere!
Vincere is a system that's just easy to use and get your contacts and candidates in to quickly. I actually use this system day to day to track jobs, metrics, use with LinkedIn. Compare this to when I was using Bullhorn....I only used to log in every 3 months and that was to change my password!
The Indeed search function is great- you can search the Indeed database directly from inside Vincere, gives you access to candidates that you'd miss if you were working on LinkedIn or Seek.

Cons

I'd be hard pushed to really pick at anything negative. It would be good to have additional search filters on the Indeed search function. Overall, I am a very happy customer.

Lachlan M.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Liking Vincere...and errr....it's not owned by a job board company.

Reviewed on 2018/12/14

A great alternative to Jobadder and Bullhorn. Independently owned

Pros

I have used 4 systems but I am liking Vincere -it's always moving ahead -so may add-ons, automations, etc. and errr... it's not owned by a job board company. I have an issue with recruitment systems that are owned by large job board corporations, it's important that I know where and how my data is being used.
A biggie for me is that I can have 20 people helping me load candidates and perform various tasks inside the system, with various level of permissions.I am shifting to a remote workstyle after years of running my business from an office. Vincere allows me to have staff working from different locations, with limited, permissioned access to the system. This gives me peace of mind.
Peace of mind

Cons

None so far, enjoying the platform and the constant updates. They seem to anticipate features that we need and deliver them before we have to request them.

Bronwyn T.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Great functionality and value for money

Reviewed on 2019/07/08

Pros

I love the flexibility of Vincere, elements of it are customizable which is great. Our customer are loving the portal / live list and this has allowed us to create new services to sell to our clients. Our clients find the live list simple as they access through an email link and they can see all the candidates in one place. I’m using analytics, but I’m still learning with it, but I like to be able to see the consultants’ activities and fees.

Cons

To be honest I think overall the software is great – one small point is that the mandatory fields on the ATS have red asterisks and it is very easy to exit a record without filling in the mandatory fields. It would be good if when you tried to exit a record and the mandatory fields where not completed a prompt popped up advising that in order to save the mandatory fields must be completed. This would really help ensure that that mandatory fields are not left empty- this would help improving the data quality.

Simon G.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

"The system is great, the customer service is even better."

Reviewed on 2019/08/13

Give it a go, it's not the shinest to look at but once you start to play with it you will see how powerful it's features are.

Pros

I have used the Vincere system for coming up to 3 years and I have been consistently impressed with the way the team listens to what the users want and adds the features in. The LinkedIn tools, job board LiveList and apps are particularly powerful and their customer service is excellent.

Cons

Not much, if I had to be picky, the email system could be better but it does what it is supposed to do and the customisable templates are great.

Matthew H.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Easy To Use, Easy To Configure For My Business, Tons of Great Features and Customer Service...

Reviewed on 2018/01/02

Pros

The customer service is so helpful and attentive, they are always so quick to assist me. Bringing data in and out of the system is so easy and fast. Tracking Emails is so much more efficient then my last CRM! The external job board is such an amazing feature, it really makes capturing new Candidates a breeze. All my daily functions, sending bulk emails, configuring the system, searching the system is all simplified and user friendly. We would definitely recommend Vincere.

Cons

We would like for a bit further customization, ie. changing Chevrons for Jobs and the ATS, ability to remove some fields, or to automate the rejection process. Also, having further integration with 3rd party apps would be nice (which I believe Vincere is working on now)

Robert F.

Keep up the good work team Vincere

Reviewed on 2019/06/26

Great - keep up the good work.

Pros

1. I like that I can click on a contact and the profile slides out from the right side and we can still see the contacts we have with the company.
2. I like under activities, we can easily switch between the notes for Contact and Candidate profile.

Overall I like the system a lot - keep up the good work!

Cons

1. If I right click on a name and try to open in a new tab, it is blocked.
2. The "brief" looks like there is script coding (or something) in it on an occasion. I have to sift through it to find the actual information.

Rob W.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Great system for contract recruitment

Reviewed on 2019/07/31

A functional useful platform, where we can manage our candidates and clients easily.

Pros

95% of my company works in placing contractors which Vincere is great for. It a very user-friendly system and inputting data is clear and easy. Also, it is great that you can filter by the availability of candidates - perfect for contract staff!

Cons

I don't have the integration with the Vincere MBO system yet, however, at the moment it is not easy for me to forecast revenue for each individual contract deal. There is also a limitation to how much you can configure the on-cost.

Lance F.

Great experience

Reviewed on 2017/05/11

We have been using Vincere for the past 3 years and have enjoyed seeing the product evolve. We have had a great experience, Give them a try!

Pros

Our consultants like using it. This is obviously an important factor.
The fact that it has a CRM and ATS under one roof is key.
The management team get a lot of value out of the analytics and dashboards.

Cons

The parsing technology - as with all systems- can still require manual editing. It would be amazing if we could eliminate all manual data entry work but I know this is probably not going to be a reality until the technology improves in general.

Grady G.

Lots of product releases and new features coming in regularly. Strong analytics and dashboard...

Reviewed on 2019/02/28

Really helpful and reliable, it really helps you to reduce your workload. Creating different types of report is a cinch because all you need is a laptop and good wifi.

Pros

With Vincere, everything is super-integrated. This is modern, C oud software- t’s head and shoulders above our previous CRM. software that we have used. Very user-friendly, everything is in one interface.
I like the process and the progress of development, listening to the client's requests and taking actions in adding these features with each Q's releases.

Cons

System takes time to update and develop so there is nothing bad I have to say maybe a faster update of the information

Thienthun N.

Great Recruiting Software With Asia Pacific Support

Reviewed on 2018/11/19

I'm trying to find a user friendly system with strong analytics. So far Vincere has made our company more systematic and easier to track performance.

Pros

Vincere has a powerful search function. The analytics & excel download are great for performance management. The product is always developing which I really like because we're growing as a firm together.

Cons

There are many upgrades that happened but the users are unaware of the product update & new features. A lot of learning & support can be done online; however, it would be nice to meet the customer success team every once in a while to learn & utilize all the new features.

Morris C.

Great user interface

Reviewed on 2019/09/17

Would recommend.

Pros

I really like the User Interface of Vincere – it is pretty friendly, less clustered, good to look at, and in line with other apps we use in our personal time which makes it easy on the eye. Whenever we need to click on a particular job or look at contact/candidate details it shows lots of information all on one screen which saves having to open multiple tabs. Finally, the interaction between how we normally interact with the app is very clear cut.

Cons

Sometimes the speed lags slightly – however this could be our internet rather than Vincere. I also would like more customization however I understand that our administrators are able to customize certain parts of the system.

Leah W.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Progressive, intuitive, well supported, affordable.

Reviewed on 2018/07/31

By contrast to Bullhorn, easy access to relevant data and analytics to make business decisions from. Automated a lot of our labour intensive administrative tasks, streamlined our work, mobile app to support our team travelling. A vendor that shows interest in our business and provides prompt support and solutions.

Pros

Intuitive navigation, great reporting and analytics, support has been very prompt, they're interested in hearing from us about product suggestions, they spend 3 months of the year on product development with monthly releases, Mobile app, Velocity Chrome extension for LinkedIn is amazing! Data Migration and training went very smoothly.

Cons

Any suggestions I've made for imporvements have been taken into consideration for their upcoming releases's, nothing to complain about.

Dylan Z.

One of the best software in the market today

Reviewed on 2019/02/28

If you like options Vincere will give you too many to count.

Pros

When I first started using Vincere, it was quite difficult for me, to be honest, I was overwhelmed with how much features they had within one database. Now 8 months later, I consider this product to be one of the best in the market. I love the task feature, well kept all in one place so that you know what's your outstanding and what's your completed one. Can't really express the fact that you can get leads and candidates from LinkedIn, and there search engine as well super helpful.

Cons

For the most part, I'm quite happy with the product, probably more free training on the features would be great.

Dean N.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

The Analytics suite is powerful for large businesses

Reviewed on 2018/03/28

Pros

Vincere keeps me focused on what I need to complete. The system helps me a lot in terms of following up with people. All the details that I need to know for follow up calls is right there in one page. My favorite Vincere’s feature is Analytics, they help me see how consultants are doing within the Division. I can also see if my colleagues are fully utilizing the functionality of the system.

Cons

Not much that I can think of. The system is quite configurable already but it'd be good if we can add more customization to the email template. I had been waiting for the Mobile App and so excited that Vincere has recently released it - It's very handy for us as a consultant.

Daley W.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Used to use Bullhorn and Microdec. Great to deal with a company that actually pick up the...

Reviewed on 2018/07/19

Pros

Bene with Vincere for a few years now. What makes them stand out from the other CRM vendors out there is that they have a personal element and seem to care about their customers. We make suggestions and they actually listen. If they put features into the product they don't charge us for them and we feel this is a partnership....I didn't get that with the bigger guys such as Bullhorn, for example. These guys actually pick up the phone!

Cons

We reviewed loads of options- at the end of the day, we are a small business so we wanted the best product out there at a competitive price. Vincere gies us that- I would say that other systems might look prettier though but this is personal taste I suppose.

Sarathip A.

Stats feature is great

Reviewed on 2019/09/25

I can recommend it to other companies dealing with HR systems. It's really great for management, tracking of candidates and you can check everything systematically.

Pros

MyStats - I like that I can see all my activities. I can see everything clearly, I'd know my current stats, if I am behind with my targets and how many more do I need to do. It is a good HR system - management, track everything and check everything systematically.

Cons

The LiveList doesn't work in older browsers. Sometimes the document builder isn't easy.

Lyle M.

In one word: Dynamic

Reviewed on 2017/09/08

Pros

The system has the span and depth to handle different aspects of end-to-end recruitment, and the pace of innovation makes sure that the software is always updated to catch up with the latest trends in the recruitment space.

Before Vincere, I just couldn't find a system that could give me what I wanted. We actually considered building our own system but thankfully, we came across Vincere which had all the key features we needed in the system.

Cons

I'm aware that this is already on the product roadmap sometime soon but I'd like the ability to upload videos into the system - some form of video interviewing feature to view the video profiles of our candidates.

Tracy D.

Switched from Placement Partner, Major Improvement

Reviewed on 2019/01/31

Really recommended for anyone out there that are looking for a CRM/ATS software, to give Vincere a go.

Pros

Vincere is very well set up in terms of organization and unnecessary manual work you have to go through. Previously I was using a software called Placement Partner where you literally had to input in all the information which at the time was very complicated. The transition over to Vincere has definitely made my life a lot easier, not to mention their integration with Velocity which helps you retrieve applicants from LinkedIn, that for me it's really cool.
With what's going on in the world today regarding technologies, Vincere has help advanced us as a business, making work effortless and less time-consuming.
Everything is done electronically, by far the best software I've used compared to what I've used previously.

Cons

I actually have nothing to say about Vincere other than the fact that it's a fantastic software up to date.

Jolene V.

I love all of the features inside Vincere :)

Reviewed on 2019/06/26

Pros

Most of the features that I use – which is almost everything. Search, LinkedIn tool, workflow, adding data, emails, analytics, it's all great no complaints.

Cons

Also when loading a job lead – it is not under jobs but under the contact name – and if I get an interview for the person – still only as a lead I have to convert it to a job to be able to attach documents (i.e. interview guidelines)