Showing 39 reviews of 29

Schedulista

Mobile-friendly online scheduling software

Showing 39 reviews of 29
Amber W.

Great, easy booking software!

Reviewed on 2020/04/20

Pros

Love how easy it is to use, very versatile. Easy to integrate with other programs.

Cons

Wish they had the option to run retail and POS through it.

Carol W.
  • Industry: Music

Schedulista is the best scheduling app that I tried

Reviewed on 2018/10/17

I've been using it for 2 years and it has worked flawlessly. It has never been down and saves me so much time.

Pros

so easy to set up and maintain.

Cons

I don't have anything negative to say.

Response from Schedulista

Thanks for the awesome review, Carol! We work hard to make sure Schedulista is always up and running.

Leanne M.

Reviewed on 2020/07/12

This solved a really problem I had in competing with MANY other businesses who were selling online over the lockdown period due to Covid-19. This allowed me to help my customers, as if they were actually in the boutique with me, and I could offer solutions to their gift needs. It was easy for them to book in, and I was able to clearly understand their requirements.

Pros

I loved that my customers could choose a time that was convenient for them to shop with me, the customisation was great, allowing me to book time away from customers, and the quick way I was able to contact from my phone was wonderful. It allowed me to walk my customers through the store during Covid-19 lockdown - so much more engaging that simply having an online shop.

Cons

I would possibly say that the calendar that was embedded into my website could have looked a bit more modern, but I was not unhappy with it.

Benjamin K.

easy and efficient self scheduling for clients

Reviewed on 2020/04/29

great. I needed help once with setting things up and they got it done within the day.

Pros

easy to use, easy on the eyes, effective

Cons

really no major weaknesses
sometimes the sync with google calendar lagged, hard to say though that the problem was with this app

Response from Schedulista

Thanks for the feedback. We're glad to have you as a customer.

Vishal P.

Beautiful and future rich

Reviewed on 2020/03/12

Fantastic value for money with great features and amazing support.

Pros

Simple, Clean and Functional. Great support.

Cons

Automated follow-up emails are pre-set to the next day only if you want to use the feature.

Response from Schedulista

Hi Vishal, Thanks for the kind words!

John K.
  • Industry: Media Production

Nothing can compare with OnSched

Reviewed on 2016/09/06

After looking at countless online scheduling options, in my opinion none can compare with OnSched.

OnSched , has the most features, allows for scalability for growth and combined with the outstanding professional customer service and support.

In short I could not be happier OnSched

Pros

- Customer service
- All of the features you could want
- Allows for scalability & growth

Cons

None

Kayla garnet R.

Schedulista Rocks My World

Reviewed on 2019/10/16

I love Schedulista! As a small business, the price is right, the features awesome. I have referred many a student and colleague to Schedulista as it has streamlined my business and lets me focus on the therapy side of my practice. Brava, Schedulisa!

Pros

My only regret about Schedulista is that I did not enroll sooner. Schedulista has made a huge impact on my business - fewer no-shows, less wasted time rescheduling, less needless back-and-forth with clients. My clients love the reminders, both text and emails, plus the ease of changing an appointment iof necessary. I love customizing all the communications, from the initial welcome to follow-ups after an appointment.

Cons

This might be resolved in the latest version, but having a way to keep track of missed appointments.

Usually, I delete MAs, but now that most of my clients are prepaid, having a way to note if it was a Missed Appointment (maybe simply a different color?) would be helpful.

Jean K.

Used to be great. Now appears to be abandoned business just collecting fees

Reviewed on 2017/03/30

I have used this product for at least 3 years. At first it was great. Clients loved the autonomy with which they could schedule their appointments. The product was a little glitchy from my end, but customers loved it. Just a heads up, contrary to how it is supposed to work, it is NOT okay to sync with Google. That messes everything up, and when you go to change an appointment, it sometimes won't let you because it thinks you are making an illegal google change. I have reached out to the developers, but beyond one rather pithy email, they have not taken my questions or complaints seriously.

There isn't a day where I don't have to stop what I'm doing to deal with some schedulista bs. And now, it is getting glitchy from my client's point of use also. Hence, I am on this site looking for something better.

Pros

It is the most flexible of the scheduling apps for handling recurring appointments and for handling a schedule that can change on a dime (personal trainer).

Cons

It is a crap-shoot whether or not the appointment will set (or delete). Sometimes requires doing the same thing over and over until it "takes." As a result, some of my clients won't use it anymore and just call to make their appointments, defeating the purpose of having the app in the first place. Trying to sync with Google creates a lot of issues that apparently require a LOT of automatically generated most annoying emails every time you make a change on the schedule.

Anke Z.

Easy to use and a good price point

Reviewed on 2020/12/09

Overall my experience with Schedulista has been excellent, I highly recommend this product.

Pros

I love that my clients can easily book appointments. It has taken many hours a months of extra work from my shoulders. The system is easy to use, looks good and very affordable.

Cons

The product is really easy to use, there is nothing I don't like about this software.

Response from Schedulista

Thanks Anke. It's good to have you as a customer.

Kayla garnet R.

Schedulista Review

Reviewed on 2018/10/17

Excellent. My clients love it, I love it, and the few times I've needed any help the support was clear, concise, and friendly.

Pros

Simple, effective, affordable. I have encouraged several other colleagues who are also solo practitioners to help streamline scheduling, no longer play phone tag, and reduce "no shows".

Cons

Nothing. My only fear is they will add more bells and whistles and then up the price.

Response from Schedulista

Thanks for the kind words and for spreading the word about online scheduling, Kayla. We appreciate it!

Gretchen W.
  • Industry: Alternative Medicine

Single business owner, two offices

Reviewed on 2018/10/16

It is so helpful to have an online scheduler. It's so easy for the business owner and clients.

Pros

The customer service is excellent. The phone app is super straightforward and easy to use. It is easy to manage my time in both locations and they don't charge extra for keeping two schedules.

Cons

The only drawback is the clients don't find it easy to reschedule. It seems that they have to cancel and then schedule again.

Response from Schedulista

Hi Gretchen, thanks for the glowing review. We really appreciate it!

• Industry: Media Production
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Probably the easiest to use scheduling app out there!

Reviewed on 2019/04/02

Can't fault the operation of it, just wish it looked nicer.

Pros

It's a very streamlined app, easy to use for admin and users with very self-explanatory integration.

Cons

The graphic interface isn't as flexible as it should be, and depending on where it's integrated it can look out of place from a visual design perspective.

Response from Schedulista

Thanks for the review.

Our scheduler should be able to adapt seamlessly with your website and look beautiful. Perhaps we can help you with this. Can you reach out to our support team ([email protected]) and let them know your website address and also that you're not happy with the look and feel? Thanks!!!

• Industry: Entertainment

one more great app. NYC at you ease

Reviewed on 2019/02/12

Pros

I love this app. Help business to get faster as NYC goes.

Cons

They should solve the google issues as the lots of email that it generates...for any change.

Response from Schedulista

Thanks for the review!

Robin W.

Great for beginners! Very aesthetically pleasing!

Reviewed on 2015/11/09

I was able to setup my account/schedule and send to interview prospects in about 20 minutes. The interface is so easy to use. I love it!

Response from Schedulista

Thanks!

Carol W.
  • Industry: Music

Reliable, and Customizable

Reviewed on 2019/10/18

I no longer need to spend time on scheduling. Clients book and pay for lessons. My client base has increased significantly.

Pros

I like how easy it was to set up my calendar and get it running.

Cons

Had one bad moment when IOS13 caused the app to not function on the iPhone.

Christopher A.

Improved our business immensely!

Reviewed on 2019/04/23

We have increased our clients immensely! I love that I don't have to send text reminders anymore! This app is super worth it!

Pros

We like that Schedulista sends automatic text and email messages to our patients. It is nice the patients can schedule in their own appointments. We also like that we can write notes for each patient. The ease of the app is amazing as well! Everything is great!

Cons

I would like the option to color code for the patients that show up vs. do not show up to appointments.

Response from Schedulista

Thanks for the great review Christopher!

We're privileged to have you as a customer.

Also -- thanks for the feature recommendation re color-coding no-shows. It's on our roadmap for the future.

Ashley S.
  • Industry: Photography

Schedulista

Reviewed on 2016/12/06

I use Schedulista alongside my Wix page which is how I found the company. A great & easy tool which makes it so easy for my clients & soon-to-be clients to book time with my services.

Amanda H.

My Favorite Scheduling Software

Reviewed on 2017/02/10

I run my own tutoring business, and I wanted software that made schedulingredients and rescheduling appointments

Pros

Resembles Google calendar. Easy interface for recurring appointments and easy to adjust appointments.

Cons

Mysterious error messages sometimes.

• Industry: Research
  • Used Monthly for Free Trial

One of the few scheduling tools that work

Reviewed on 2019/04/19

Pros

Ease of use for sure, the smooth flow of the options. Great for hair salons or studios to book an appointment

Cons

There is always space for improvement...

Response from Schedulista

Thanks for the nice review!