Schedulista Reviews

Mobile-friendly online scheduling software

4.5/5 (22 reviews)
Kathryn N.

Packs in a lot of Functionality!

Reviewed on 2018/12/18

Overall experience is excellent.

Pros

I love that there are a lot of customizable features, but that it is not overly complicated to use. Also, the staff is super responsive and helpful with questions and concerns.

Cons

It does have some limitations, like not being able to take credit card numbers. It's also not linked with EHR, so when I do switch over from paper to electronic files, I will have to use a different software.

Response from Schedulista

Hi Kathryn,

Thanks for the nice review!

Note: Although we don't have a full point of sale (POS), we can take credit cards at the time of booking either as (a) credit card capture or (b) full payment.

Credit card capture lets you charge the card later for any amount. This is usually used for charging for no-shows.

Jean K.

Used to be great. Now appears to be abandoned business just collecting fees

Reviewed on 2017/03/30

I have used this product for at least 3 years. At first it was great. Clients loved the autonomy with which they could schedule their appointments. The product was a little glitchy from my end, but customers loved it. Just a heads up, contrary to how it is supposed to work, it is NOT okay to sync with Google. That messes everything up, and when you go to change an appointment, it sometimes won't let you because it thinks you are making an illegal google change. I have reached out to the developers, but beyond one rather pithy email, they have not taken my questions or complaints seriously.

There isn't a day where I don't have to stop what I'm doing to deal with some schedulista bs. And now, it is getting glitchy from my client's point of use also. Hence, I am on this site looking for something better.

Pros

It is the most flexible of the scheduling apps for handling recurring appointments and for handling a schedule that can change on a dime (personal trainer).

Cons

It is a crap-shoot whether or not the appointment will set (or delete). Sometimes requires doing the same thing over and over until it "takes." As a result, some of my clients won't use it anymore and just call to make their appointments, defeating the purpose of having the app in the first place. Trying to sync with Google creates a lot of issues that apparently require a LOT of automatically generated most annoying emails every time you make a change on the schedule.

0.0/10
Kayla garnet R.

Schedulista Review

Reviewed on 2018/10/17

Excellent. My clients love it, I love it, and the few times I've needed any help the support was clear, concise, and friendly.

Pros

Simple, effective, affordable. I have encouraged several other colleagues who are also solo practitioners to help streamline scheduling, no longer play phone tag, and reduce "no shows".

Cons

Nothing. My only fear is they will add more bells and whistles and then up the price.

Response from Schedulista

Thanks for the kind words and for spreading the word about online scheduling, Kayla. We appreciate it!

Carol W.

Schedulista is the best scheduling app that I tried

Reviewed on 2018/10/17

I've been using it for 2 years and it has worked flawlessly. It has never been down and saves me so much time.

Pros

so easy to set up and maintain.

Cons

I don't have anything negative to say.

Response from Schedulista

Thanks for the awesome review, Carol! We work hard to make sure Schedulista is always up and running.

Gretchen W.

Single business owner, two offices

Reviewed on 2018/10/16

It is so helpful to have an online scheduler. It's so easy for the business owner and clients.

Pros

The customer service is excellent. The phone app is super straightforward and easy to use. It is easy to manage my time in both locations and they don't charge extra for keeping two schedules.

Cons

The only drawback is the clients don't find it easy to reschedule. It seems that they have to cancel and then schedule again.

Response from Schedulista

Hi Gretchen, thanks for the glowing review. We really appreciate it!

April P.

LOVE LOVE SChedulista

Reviewed on 2018/10/15

LOVE LOVE the system, the team, the cost and the ease of it all..

Pros

the service has saved me a ton of time. The staff is AMAZINGLY HELPFUL

Cons

i havent found anything that I dont like

Response from Schedulista

Thanks for the kind words April. We appreciate having you as a customer.

Omarie P.

Good for website and convenient for customers

Reviewed on 2018/09/22
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

The recurring appointments is very convenient for our office because a lot of our patients have weekly appointments. It has a sleek design on our end and is very compatible with the website.

Cons

Glitches often. Patients get frustrated at times and call us because the appointment doesn’t go thru and needs refreshing.

7.0/10
Christopher A.

Improved our business immensely!

Reviewed on 2019/04/23

We have increased our clients immensely! I love that I don't have to send text reminders anymore! This app is super worth it!

Pros

We like that Schedulista sends automatic text and email messages to our patients. It is nice the patients can schedule in their own appointments. We also like that we can write notes for each patient. The ease of the app is amazing as well! Everything is great!

Cons

I would like the option to color code for the patients that show up vs. do not show up to appointments.

Response from Schedulista

Thanks for the great review Christopher!

We're privileged to have you as a customer.

Also -- thanks for the feature recommendation re color-coding no-shows. It's on our roadmap for the future.

Ashley S.

Reviewed on 2016/12/06

I use Schedulista alongside my Wix page which is how I found the company. A great & easy tool which makes it so easy for my clients & soon-to-be clients to book time with my services.

Leia T.

SCHEDULISTA REVIEW

Reviewed on 2017/10/04
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Overall I love the customer service, and the basic capabilities of the system. There are definitely some upgrades that I would like to see.

Pros

I like that it has the capabilities to create a schedule for my sessions, and all I need to do is plug in names. I also like that it sends text messages and email reminders of upcoming sessions.

Cons

I do not like the fact that I cannot add more than one email to a client's profile. Some times parents have more than one person who needs to be notified of the upcoming schedule. There is also part of the system that doesn't work. Lastly, I wish on the final session, and automatic reminder could pop up reminding the client it's time to renew.

7.0/10
Amanda H.

My Favorite Scheduling Software

Reviewed on 2017/02/10

I run my own tutoring business, and I wanted software that made schedulingredients and rescheduling appointments

Pros

Resembles Google calendar. Easy interface for recurring appointments and easy to adjust appointments.

Cons

Mysterious error messages sometimes.

Probably the easiest to use scheduling app out there!

Reviewed on 2019/04/02

Can't fault the operation of it, just wish it looked nicer.

Pros

It's a very streamlined app, easy to use for admin and users with very self-explanatory integration.

Cons

The graphic interface isn't as flexible as it should be, and depending on where it's integrated it can look out of place from a visual design perspective.

Response from Schedulista

Thanks for the review.

Our scheduler should be able to adapt seamlessly with your website and look beautiful. Perhaps we can help you with this. Can you reach out to our support team ([email protected]) and let them know your website address and also that you're not happy with the look and feel? Thanks!!!

Andrew R.

Good scheduling software

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/12/30

Pros

This provided easy online scheduling for some of the activities that we needed to implement on online, do-it-yourself scheduling system for. Users enjoyed that they could access it through mobile phone, tablet or computer and did not rely on having a person do the scheduling.

Cons

Its quite costly if you want to use all of the features included, and the licensing fee will likely be a point of contention unless we justify the value delivered. Overall, it has helped us alleviate some of the administrative effort and so I think we will continue to use it.

Response from Schedulista

Hi Andrew,

I think you reviewed the wrong product. We have a fixed price and it does not increase "if you use all the features included".

Also, you do not appear to be a customer of ours.

Good day,
Felix

Schedulista makes scheduling appointments easy!

Reviewed on 2019/02/19

Overall this service has made my business run smoother which is definitely important.

Pros

I loved how easy to use it is and how friendly and helpful the customer service has been. I would definitely recommend it for your business.

Cons

I use square for my business and the only thing they offer is stripe as they don't have a full POS as of yet.

Response from Schedulista

Thanks for the review!

Jamie K.

AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE

Reviewed on 2015/08/27

I own a photography business with a variety of sessions, blocks of times, and days for certain sessions, it can get complicated!!!! I did the trial and don't have much free time to just figure things out. So I called them today to ask questions and Dustin spent 45 minutes on the phone with me walking me through every step. By the end I have the site pretty well set-up and running. And already scheduling away. This is going to save time and the clients I have shared it with "LOVE IT" and think it's "AWESOME". Woohoo Way to go Schedulista!

one more great app. NYC at you ease

Reviewed on 2019/02/12

Pros

I love this app. Help business to get faster as NYC goes.

Cons

They should solve the google issues as the lots of email that it generates...for any change.

Response from Schedulista

Thanks for the review!

Beautiful, easy to use scheduling software

Used Other for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019/04/30

Pros

It's beautiful. Really well-designed. Simple layout without extraneous buttons or links. Schedulista can be integrated with Stripe to accept payment. I love that. The design is as approachable as Calendly's, albeit a bit more elegant. Features are comprehensive, on par with Acuity.

Cons

It's a great, straight-forward, scheduling app.

Response from Schedulista

Thanks for the great review.

Harmandeep singh S.

Reviewed on 2017/11/18

John K.

Nothing can compare with OnSched

Reviewed on 2016/09/06

After looking at countless online scheduling options, in my opinion none can compare with OnSched.

OnSched , has the most features, allows for scalability for growth and combined with the outstanding professional customer service and support.

In short I could not be happier OnSched

Pros

- Customer service
- All of the features you could want
- Allows for scalability & growth

Cons

None

Robin W.

Great for beginners! Very aesthetically pleasing!

Reviewed on 2015/11/09

I was able to setup my account/schedule and send to interview prospects in about 20 minutes. The interface is so easy to use. I love it!

Response from Schedulista

Thanks!

Robert L.

Good Alternative

Reviewed on 2019/08/09

Pros

This product is very easy to use and you can have multiple locations.

Cons

There is nothing that I can think of that is negative.

Response from Schedulista

Thanks for the kind words Robert.

One of the few scheduling tools that work

Used Monthly for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019/04/19

Pros

Ease of use for sure, the smooth flow of the options. Great for hair salons or studios to book an appointment

Cons

There is always space for improvement...

Response from Schedulista

Thanks for the nice review!

6.0/10