SalesOptimize Reviews

SalesOptimize

B2B market intelligence and highly qualified sales lead data

4.6/5 (5 reviews)
Tony A.

SalesOptimize for our inside sales team

Reviewed on 2019/07/03

Our inside sales team uses this tool on a daily basis. We find SalesOptimize to be key to our ability to reach out to ecommerce merchants quickly and efficiently. If we have any issues on concerns, our dedicated account representative is always very helpful and quick to reply.

Pros

Software is very easy to use, contains updated information and also includes links to LinkedIn to validate the information even further, on the fly.

Cons

Not all websites are included but 90%+ seem to be their database.

Elizabeth F.

I have had a great experience since I started using the program 2 months ago.

Reviewed on 2017/06/13

Pros

I like how easy it is to use and the search options are great to get down to the specifics, for example ecommerce platform, and marketing analytics.

Cons

I wish I could be more specific with some of my searches as far as what types of sites I am looking for. (Ex. womens accessories)

Response from SalesOptimize Lead Generation

Thank you so much for your thoughtful feedback. We are working on this improvement. We will be in contact when this is releasing in the next few months. Customer feedback is essential to what we do. Thank you

Charlotte K.

Straightforward and good experience

Reviewed on 2019/07/15

Pros

It is super straightforward to use and there is excellent detail relating to each company and lead. The team at Salesoptimize are really helpful and always listen to any feedback we have. Continually adding new functionality adds value to my team.

Cons

More specific sectors would be useful, to further enhance searches.

7.0/10
Tony M.

Simple to use and accurate data

Reviewed on 2017/06/14

Pros

Flexibility, being able to search for data from a variety of businesses. We need to be more targeted when searching for leads and this allows us to do so.

Cons

No postcode look up, we have sales guys in areas around the country and would be handy to search for leads in their area.

Tim D.

Increased Pipeline of qualified leads

Reviewed on 2016/07/28

Opened up a new pipeline of established off-the-highstreet online retails that traditional lead generation techniques missed.

Pros

Search by specific features & key words.

Cons

Cannot download multiple lead lists from searches