CallHub

Jordan B.
  • Used Other for 2+ years

Indispensable campaign tool

Reviewed on 2018/11/20

Overall, I have continued to use CallHub for several years and have appreciated the improvements I have seen over this time. I find the SMS Broadcast feature is an invaluable way to mobilize volunteers during a campaign, as it allows me to reach dozens of people at once in a way that gets far higher response than email, and allows me to carry on two-way communication with them. I have also used CallHub to run phone campaigns during elections for voter outreach and Get Out the Vote (GOTV) efforts, and between elections to invite people to events. I have also used the Voice Broadcast feature in various ways, from inviting people to events to, in one case, contacting almost every household in a small province to generate leads for people wanting more information about a plebiscite that was taking place.

Pros

As someone who has managed and worked on a lot of campaigns and use NationBuilder as my primary database/website solution (which CallHub integrates beautifully with), CallHub has become my go-to platform for affordable phone canvassing campaigns, voice broadcasts and text message blasts. In particular, text message blasts are the single most useful tool for volunteer mobilization that I have used in recent years.

Cons

While CallHub works without a hitch at least 99% of the time, occasionally I or my call agents still run into unexplainable bugs that can temporarily bring campaigns to a halt. That is of course frustrating for both volunteers and for campaign organizers, especially in the high-pressure context of a campaign where every minute of delay can mean one less contact with a voter.

Joanna K.

Affordable Option for Customer SMS Outreach

Reviewed on 2018/11/21

Pros

CallHub has been investing in a better user experience and we've noticed. It's been pretty easy for us to quickly send sms campaigns around product announcements and other important updates. Email alone doesn't cut it anymore, so an SMS option is important. CallHub is a very inexpensive option for us to do this outreach.

Cons

Each time we send a campaign, we are having to pull our list from our CRM and upload to CallHub, as our list is constantly evolving, and we don't have an integration. Removing that step would bring so much more simplicity to this task, and help us to communicate more frequently through sms.

Seth S.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Solid Solution

Reviewed on 2018/11/20

Pros

We use Callhub for multiple processes in 9ur dual sided marketplace and it makes the process easy and smooth to be able to reach out and track campaign success.

Cons

The ability to have interaction and dialogue via texts so far seems limited after the initial reach out.

Thomas W.
  • Industry: Media Production

Has accomplished exactly what we wanted

Reviewed on 2016/06/18

We love it all so far, it has done pretty much exactly what we need and has had very few issues ever since we started using it.

Pros

It's user friendly and incredibly affordable, we like being able to pay as you go, a huge plus!!!! This is an option few SMS providers allow, usually they make you buy thousands of dollars worth up front or charge a large monthly fee.

Cons

The only thing we would like to be able to do is set up SMS campaigns 1 week at a time vs having 1 campaign at a time each day.

Peter M.

Very easy to get up and running! Great experience.

Reviewed on 2016/06/28

We've successfully made hundreds of calls. Some of our volunteers have been intimidated by the software, but others jumped right in. Dropping messages on voicemails has been relatively easy.

Pros

I like the value that we get and the ease of starting a new campaign.

Cons

Many of our volunteers seem to have difficulty calling through their laptops. Most end up calling through their phones instead.

Response from Gaglers

Thank you for the in depth review Peter! The feedback and advice is really appreciated. We're working on them and they should be implemented very soon.

Siddesh R.

Powerful tool

Reviewed on 2018/03/24

Pros

Its a nice, simple and effective tool for phone banking. They have made this marketing a useful and affordable.

Cons

Seems everything great more options for the dailer with the excel sheets and frequent updates and improvements required.

Ronald H.

Nice Product!!!

Reviewed on 2016/06/20

I love this product. Its easy to use with a very clean user interface. The price the most economical I've seen in the industry and last but not least is the wonderful customer support. They answer all questions very quick

Carlin G.
  • Industry: Legislative Office

callhub

Reviewed on 2018/11/21

no problems

Pros

easy access easy to work with software like the struckture

Cons

sometimes repeats took a little time getting use to

Promising SW that fails to deliver.

Reviewed on 2017/08/21

Pros

Has some great capabilities in theory but the software is far too buggy to be used in a production environment.

Cons

The SW has a lot of bugs that unfortunately made it impossible for our sales team to use. We received lackluster customer support throughout the whole process and so we decided to call it a day on our CallHub experiment.

Sara M.

Ok dialer

Reviewed on 2018/07/25

Overall good I have a friend that uses it on his call center.

Pros

Over all the features are very competitive with other dialers. They have different types of dialing systems I.e predictive and texting

Cons

I love the unlimited plan because I want to focus on making money not how much money have I already used.

Stella T.

A little confusing to Europeans - great customer support

Reviewed on 2018/11/19

Great! Got help with all i needed, and solved my problems. Only problem is, that i needed help in the first place :-)

Pros

It is easy to set up, compatible with nationbuilder and your customer service is helpful, effective and friendly.

Cons

Making the phone numbers work, with european numbers. And finding out how to make a phoning campaign. Maybe a more basic "how to" guide, when you don't know nothing about the system.

Response from Gaglers

Thanks for your feedback Stella. You can check out our how-to page (https://help.callhub.io/page/how-to) for guides to get started. If there are topics we missed out on, please send us an email at [email protected] with the topics you'd like to see covered and we'll make sure to add them to our How-To's.

• Used Other for Free Trial

Don's Call Hub Review

Great product

Pros

The ease of use of the product is wonderful

Cons

In my opinion, I saw no dislikes in the program.

• Industry: Political Organization

Easiest to get started with, most flexible pricing for UK use

Reviewed on 2018/11/19

Pros

Flexible pricing means it works nicely for small organisations
Integrates very well with NationBuilder
Cheap pricing for the UK

Cons

Doesn't blend neatly with NationBuilder surveys
Admin interface isn't the easiest to navigate
Could do with a mobile app for our volunteers (agents)

Rosemarie M.

Great for Meeting Reminders

Reviewed on 2018/11/20

Pros

This helps us make hundreds of phone calls in a matter of minutes.

Cons

Can be confusing to set up the campaigns. Wish the directions for the contact lists were a little easier.

Eli Z.
  • Industry: Law Practice
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Very low cost product, but you get what you pay for

Reviewed on 2018/11/20

When call hub works, it works well and it delivers results. When it doesn't work, it can be a hair pulling process with long wait times and many "we'll add that to the development list" type answers.

Pros

The collective texting is a very powerful tool and fairly unique in the market. The calling features are fairly intuitive, and once you figure it out, many calls can be sent easily.

Onboarding agents is a short and simple process. Since this is browser based, I've set up distributed networks across large geographic areas with relative ease. Especially for older people, app or software downloads is a major barrier thay Callhub doesn't have.

Also, the team has made many changes based on problems I've found. Sometimes, too slowly, but it is clear the development team is good at listening to and understanding the problems faced by customers.

Cons

The customer service is easily the worst part about Callhub. The team tries, and fails, to provide rapid, responsive, and effective customer service. Their front line agents do not have the technical capacity to fix most problems.

The handful of people who can fix the problems do so fairly slowly, if they can at all.

Further, the customer service team fails to anticipate the needs of their clients. For instance, I had a use case where the amount of calls I wanted to make in a day was not technically possible on Callhub. I sent numerous emails about having to dial the large amount of numbers, and nobody thought to inform that it would be impossible.

Anthony O.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Ever Since I started Using Call Hub

Reviewed on 2018/11/20

My experience with Call Hub overall is a very positive one and will continue to use it consistently. It raises my bottom line cash flow. Invest a little but the return is much more.

Pros

I am able to reach and respond to my clients that answer their phone which saves me soooooomuch time dialing out to them one by one.

Cons

The least thing I liked about the software is the phone numbers I rent doesn’t tell me if they are expired or not.

Luji S.

Best Way To Contact Clients

Reviewed on 2018/11/20

Very positive and affordable.

Pros

Ease of use and customer support. Call clarity is of uptmost importance to us.

Cons

Slight delay in contact with customer support. This is due to time xone difference.

Anthony H.
  • Used Other for 2+ years

When it works, it works great

Reviewed on 2018/11/20

I find that Callhub makes it easier to manage phone call campaigns and to get data back into our database, and it does so at a much more affordable rate than what I'd be paying otherwise. However my experience with them thus far has been hit or miss. I am actively researching competing options.

Pros

Callhub makes it very easy to get up and running with a calling campaign. I find the integration with Nationbuilder to be extremely useful.

Cons

Callhub failed when I needed it the most. In the middle of a campaign it took more than 20 minutes to connect a call or wouldn't connect at all. The issues persisted enough that we had to abandon using Callhub for our campaign. When I tried to troubleshoot the issue with their support team it took days to hear back from them.

• Used Daily for Free Trial

All in one call center software

Reviewed on 2018/12/06

Pros

Great features for call centers! You have the option to select call center mode, manual dial mode, text messaging and they integrate easily with your CRM of choice.

Cons

The dashboard is a little dated in appearance.

Django M.

Solid dialer, responsive support, awesome Nationbuilder integration

Reviewed on 2016/07/05

Overall good. Great to be able to work so closely with the dev team and have them be so responsive to feature requests and bug reports. We were able to end up with the product we needed.

Pros

Nationbuilder integration is awesome, particularly for SMS and for making calls to recruit volunteers. The development team is very responsive to questions and feature requests, too.

Cons

Some parts of the interface seem a bit buggy (like downloading call campaign reports, and having nationbuilder surveys in call campaigns) and there's currently no predictive dialer feature. Also the voice broadcast IVR feature could use an upgrade to let you program more than two options.

Response from Gaglers

Thank you for the review! Our predictive dialer is currently in the works and we've ironed out the kinks that you mentioned.

Veena K.

Awesome service

Reviewed on 2018/03/21

Pros

It actually replaces many operators and the mass texting options is the one which attracts me and in love with.

Cons

As such I don't see any disadvantages here and one should keep updating and upgrading the software to latest trends.

Brantley E.
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

My CallHub Review

Reviewed on 2018/11/20

I have used CallHub for multiple campaigns it is an easy way to get your message out.

Pros

It is simple to get up and going. The system integrates well with a lot of CRMs. Price is on point.

Cons

It would be nice if the unicodes in the texts would allow for longer messages

Ray P.
  • Industry: Higher Education
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Brillant for all calling needs in the business

Reviewed on 2018/02/21

Pros

Ease of use for me and everyone I have worked with
Has all the capabilities a medium size company needs

Cons

There are a few bugs at times and they can effect calls
There is some work that needs to be done but at this price its a good product

• Industry: Insurance
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Callhub

Reviewed on 2019/03/26

Pros

We use this program for manual collective calling to capture responses on screen which helps us to build our database and it works very well. Has simplified the process immensely!

Cons

Better process for reporting failed calls

Don A.

Excellent SMS and Voice Broadcast service!!!

Reviewed on 2016/05/02

Our company uses CallHub regularly for SMS and Voice broadcast to our customers. The platform works flawlessly and support is really good!