ClearPathGPS

Real-Time GPS Fleet Tracking Solutions to Improve Operations

Clarissa Y.

User Friendly & Easy to Use

Reviewed on 2021/03/31

ClearPath Customer Service is great! If you need anything they respond within a couple hours.

Pros

Software is super easy to use. Once the GPS unit is plugged in it's ready to go immediately.

Cons

I have no "cons" regarding this software.

Diego B.
  • Industry: Cosmetics

Service has been great and the product they offer is very convenient for us. Very happy...

Reviewed on 2018/05/08

We did not tell our driver initially that we had installed the device so we were able to test his honesty. We also don't have to distract him to request his ETA as we can clearly see it ourselves and coordinate other pick ups or inform our clients.

Pros

The amount information you can gather from each trip that each unit makes is great and it helps you to clearly see and understand where your vehicles are at all times without having to bother the driver. This in turn reduces the risk involved in distracting the driver of the vehicle if he has to answer to disclose his location. The desktop version is very user friendly and works fine every day we access it without crashing. The shipping manager who is monitoring the vehicles is very happy to be able to count with a tool like this. It was definitely a great investment and you really get your money worth.

Cons

We have noticed that the phone app is not as accurate or as detailed as the desktop software. The amount of detailed information you can see on the desktop version is far superior. There seems to be more details and records of where the vehicle has been in terms of the history of a particular unit. Besides that, the app is very practical in case you step away from your desk like in the case of our shipping and receiving Manager that has to monitor two Warehouses on a daily basis so he sometime is not sitting in front of his desk. In those cases, from his phone he can still have an idea where the vehicle is located and establish ETAs and coordinate other things.

Response from ClearPathGPS

Hi Diego,

Thank you. We're glad to hear your getting good use from the system. We would love to learn more about what you want in the mobile app. All our feature enhancements have come from customer ideas and feedback.

- ClearPathGPS

David W.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Thanks God and Clearpath GPS and the CHP

Reviewed on 2017/04/20

It was a tuesday night, I arrived home from my mens bible study, I sat down in front of my computer to shut it down, I clicked on each browser window to look at it before I closed it. When I got to Clearpath GPS, I noticed that truck # I2009 had the ignition ON, I knew that driver had parked for the evening and was supposed to be home, I called him to check , he was home. I got in my car drove to our yard, when I pulled in the truck was gone. I called 911 reported the theft of my 2009 International along with a 2017 Wabash dry Van loaded with LG appliances. I called my wife and said look at my computer, Is there a truck moving on the screen, she said YES, so I said what direction, she didnt know, so I raced back home and jumped in front of the computer and began to track my truck heading 55-60 mph westbound on highway 60 in So. CA, I had the CHP dispatcher on my phone giving them constant updates on rate of speed and direction of travel, along with vehicle color and signage, they began to scramble all available units to the westbound 60, I was able to update them in real time, they finally sighted the truck and trailer westbound 60 approaching the 605 interchange, I confirmed that was its location , the truck then went 605 south and they were all ready to attempt the stop, they did. They lit him up. The driver exited 605 south and Rose hills offramp, he was met at the top of the ramp by two more CHP units facing crossways, the thief made eye contact with the CHP and gave up , shut the truck off. they made the arrest, I took my driver and we drove to the scene while they gathered evidence. They had found a GPS scrambling device plugged into the power output on the dash, with blinking lights on it. Thanks God it didnt work . The thief had a bag of truck keys, and one in the ignition that fit our truck. I got my truck back that night in perfect condition, no damage to the truck or trailer, the cargo still sealed inside the trailer. It took 69 minutes from the time they started the truck until they shut it off, upon arrest. I delivered that load the next morning to Best Buy DC in chino CA on time. They signed the bill of Ladings ,NO shortage, NO overage, No damage. By the grace of God and Clearpath GPS and the California Highway Patrol. A company disaster was stopped dead in its tracks.

Pros

Its easy to Use

Cons

Nothing

Saad S.

Wonderful GPS Solution

Reviewed on 2019/09/25

Overall we are very pleased with the service. Customer service is incredible. Always there to help and guide you in the best possible solution for your business.

Pros

You can create Geozones to auto notify you of stops.
Custom reports generation to accurately track vehicle usage.
High ping rate so information is as up to date as possible.

Cons

Manually entering each geozone can be a painful experience but the benefits pay off later. Would like if the reports that contain address of stops also had option to view on the map, rather than having to re-enter the address.

Response from ClearPathGPS

Thank you for the kind words Saad. You'll be happy to know we are just about to launch all new mobile apps and some big improvements in our portal over the next few months.

John M.
  • Industry: Automotive

Perfect for auto rental operation

Reviewed on 2021/04/13

ClearPath has been a perfect solution for tracking our rental fleet using a desktop or phone, and implementation has been simple and straightforward. We are a small business but ClearPath's customer service and support treats us like valued customers and have always been quick and responsive to address any issues.

Pros

ClearPath GPS units and software have been very simple to use and the support team is outstanding.

Cons

We have not noticed any shortcomings in the software. It does exactly what we need it to do and has always worked. Customer service and support have always addressed any issues that arise quickly and with thorough answers and guidance.

Brian D.

Reviewed on 2017/04/05

First of all, our Rep.,, is fantastic. When we first met, he showed us the system and let us decide it was right for us. Many other GPS system providers have been pounding on our door with 'special' offers and a high pressure sales pitch. Doug is more of a business ally, not a fast talking salesman going hard for the commission. We installed the units (not difficult but gets easier with each unit) and they have worked flawlessly since.
I use the phone app. more than anything to 'watch' our crew's progress throughout the day. It helps me gauge their progress without driving behind them or calling them and getting a vague or no response. The historical records for our snow removal services are invaluable in verifying response times. I have become a believer in GPS. I thank ClearPath for doing a great job with their product and service.

Pros

Easy to use, even for an older guy who did not grow up in the tech era.

Cons

Haven't found anything to complain about.

Michael G.

Fantastic purchase and will continue to use

Reviewed on 2018/12/11

Setting up everything at the beginning was easy, and now being able to track our trucks and get reports is very simple. The look of the new beta site is awesome. Can't wait until it's completely up and running.

Pros

We originally purchase 4 of the units to add to our trucks, because we had a feeling that some employees weren't being honest with their time cards, and found out that we were right. When confronted with the discrepancies they admitted that they had been padding their time cards since they didn't know that the GPS trackers had been installed. They now know that they can't log more hours than what the reports show as the time spent at each location.

Cons

The only "Con" I can see is that our employees have figured out that they can sit in their trucks as long as they don't start the engine and pad their time, but there is always someone willing to spill the beans. :)

Joel W.

Perfect for keeping track of our technicians in the field.

Reviewed on 2019/04/23

We have solved so much wasted time and energy getting information out of technicians.

Pros

Before we had these installed on our vans, we would have to call the technicians in the filed and ask them ETAs, where they were, what time they left a job, how long they were there for, etc. Now we know all of that without ever bugging them, and it keeps them honest. A tech takes a vehicle home and he is using the vehicle for personal use, we know about it. We know their speed, harsh braking etc. the technicians hate it, but we in the office love it.

Cons

Nothing at all. It is well worth the already fair price to have peace of mind.

Josh R.

This is a great product for companies with large or small fleets. Easy to use great customer...

Reviewed on 2018/05/09

Pros

It keeps track of regular maintenance and it's easy to use. We can make sure our fleet is on the job when scheduled. We can also see who is close to the next job if someone needs help.

Cons

We have not had any cons to the software at this point. The devices do comes loose rarely when the roads are rough. It is an easy fix. So all in all it has been a great product.

Response from ClearPathGPS

Hi Josh,

Thank you for your review and feedback. Happy to be helping you track your fleet.

- ClearPathGPS

Nathan P.
  • Industry: Utilities

Easy, Seamless, Helpful

Reviewed on 2018/05/18

Being able to launch a new dispatching process with my company

Pros

Everything from the people who pick up the phone and answer emails to the installation of the gps'. The entire company is great.

Cons

Nothing much. It has to do with more of our trucks than the units, but they get knocked out by the techs accidentally kicking them, but they are easily put back in and they connect right away.

Columba P.

GPS

Reviewed on 2017/11/09

The GPS system is great

Pros

how easy it is to use and run reports and track the trucks, it also helps keep the guys from speeding. The product works great.

Vanessa M.

Excellent GPS Software!!

Reviewed on 2016/11/28

Working with Paul Yoon over at ClearPathGPS was great! He was quick to respond to questions and walked me and the team through a couple trainings without hesitation. The software is very user-friendly and perfect helping us continue to efficiently feed over 400,000 people each month. The San Diego Food Bank is very satisfied with ClearPath GPS!

Pros

User friendly
Great price
Excellent customer service

Cons

There is no GPS routing system that directly connects with the software to help redirect drivers when an addition pick-up/drop off is needed.

Diana T.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Sales tracking

Reviewed on 2017/04/24

We are using the Clearpath devices and software to track our sales team during the day. It has provided enough detail to get accurate reporting on their start/end times, as well as where they are during the day. If they violate the traffic law speeding, we are made aware, and can easily determine when ticket comes in if they will be responsible by violating company policies. Customer service has been great, by answering any questions we've had, and helping us get set up for monitoring. The devices came very quickly and were fairly easy to install in the vehicles.

Pros

Easy to use and review data

Cons

the plug in device required a bit more on install than the video seemed to indicate.

Jamie O.

New to GPS tracking

Reviewed on 2017/04/05

We decided to install GPS tracking on all our vehicles. After getting several quotes, we went with Clearpath and it was a great decision. Great dashboard, easy to use and awesome customer service. I highly recommend Erika. She answered all questions, made the ordering process easy and is always there when we have questions. I would highly recommend Clearpath for any business looking to add GPS to their vehicles.

Pros

Easy to use, tons of options and great customer service.

Cons

We have had GPS installed for about 3 months and I have no complaints to far.

Kristy P.

The support staff is great!

Reviewed on 2017/04/18

ClearPath's customer service has been great since the start. The support staff is very patient and responsive, and even emails me from home if he has left the office!
One thing I would like to see changed...dates changing when you click back to the menu.
One thing I would like to see in the future...customization of reports. I would like to be able to create a report with only the information I need and add subtotals for daily totals.
Otherwise, we are very pleased with ClearPath!!

Pros

See previous notes

Cons

See previous notes

Sean B.

ClearPath GPS for our Business!

Reviewed on 2017/04/05

I operate a pest control business in the greater Sacramento area. We have used other GPS providers in the path, but were not happy with the pricing nor the software. We went without GPS for a couple years and knew we needed to have the ability to track our vehicles. We currently have 15 vehicles in our fleet that are tracked in the field. The ability to track vehicles in real time and run quick reports is invaluable. The online portal and iPhone/iPad apps are intuitive and very useful in the field. Our account rep Erika has been extremely helpful every step of the way. I also appreciate the low pressure approach by Erika and the ClearPath team. We started with just a few vehicles, but soon outfitted the rest of the fleet. Thank you ClearPath!

Cara K.

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!

Reviewed on 2017/04/04

We have been using ClearPathGPS for a few months now and we love it. Paul Yoon is great to work with and is always there with to help, even when I call him at 6:30AM! This is exactly what we were looking for. I love being able to track where the techs are and where they have been. And the digital timecards is great to help keeping track of hours.

Pros

THE DETAILED MAP, WHERE I CAN GO BACK AND TRACE THE VEHICLES ROUTES.

Cons

THE SATELLITE IMAGE IS A FEW YEARS OUTDATED

Schuyler B.
  • Industry: Hospitality

truly satisfied

Reviewed on 2017/04/05

We have increased productivity, decreased fuel costs and improved logistics. This product helped us see where our weak links were within the company so we could be more efficient in all aspects delivery, routes and etc without wasting time calling the driver it is all accessible at the click of the button.

Pros

virtual time cards and real time tracking

Cons

The points dont always match up exactly with the location of the truck due to outdated software or maps.

Jacqui L.

Cost effective, Good install pricing & excellent customer service

Reviewed on 2016/07/05

Pros

Website is user friendly and if you need tech support they are friendly and helpful.

Cons

It doesn't prevent techs from speeding only discourages.

Ron A.

Very Satisfied Customer

Reviewed on 2016/07/06

Pros

What we really have enjoyed since our purchase of the software is that we now rarely have to distract our drivers inquiring of their location and ETA's. This way they can now stay focused on the road and their next delivery.

Cons

Probably would like the monthly service to be a bit cheaper. We have 5 vehicles so it can get a little costly. Other than that don't really have any other complaints.

Jr D.
  • Industry: Package/Freight Delivery

I did my homework and made my choice and now I am happy.

Reviewed on 2016/07/06

Pros

I can see where my people are at. I can run reports that are very detailed. Customer support is great.

Cons

I havent found anything to dislike. I cant imagine what others might say.

Iqbal T.

Very Good Product and Service

Reviewed on 2016/07/20

Excellent Service , Very accurate , very reliable , excellent customer service too, very happy to have this product.

Tracie G.

Great Company

Reviewed on 2017/04/11

Our rep has been awesome with his customer service. Returns all phone calls and emails with answers to all questions. The company was able to schedule our install on the exact day and time that we wanted getting our technicians back on the road. Clear Path also scheduled an online instructions for navigation through website. It has been an easy process working with Paul and the crew at ClearPath GPS. Thank You

Melinda L.

Exactly as advertised!

Reviewed on 2017/04/21

We love our new trackers! This system is everything that was promised. Sales and service is top-notch.

Piper L.

Wow, we are realizing what is really going on behind the scenes. Nice to be able to see all...

Reviewed on 2018/05/08

Being able to really know if our crews are doing what they are suppose to is invaluable. The easy of use with the software and the app allows the General Manager to really keep up with and manage the crews effectively and save money overall.

Pros

This system has allowed our scheduled to move and change times or add immediately based on where people are. We are able to see where every crew/driver is at any given time and make sure
company vehicles are not being used for personal use. We are able to create the virtual time card to confirm crews time actually worked. - Our rep has been wonderful to make sure all is up and running smoothly and very quick to respond when we needed additional units. Great Job by this company.

Cons

We have only been using the units for 3 months but they have been great. We had one small issue of a "running" code but I called support and they reset the unit and it has worked perfectly since.

Response from ClearPathGPS

Thank you Piper. We are proud to be working with AZ Roofing Works.