Axis LMS Reviews

Axis LMS

Online Learning Management System

4.3/5 (3 reviews)
Renee S.

Don't Get Price-Gouged by LMS Giants!

Reviewed on 2019/01/16

I've used numerous Learning Management Systems throughout my career in Learning & Development, and this is the second time I've used AXIS. I went back to them after learning that the LMS giants are really not that great. I implemented Saba in my organization and we used it for three years and although some things worked well, like the reporting function, the LMS itself was very rigid and it was a terrible end experience for our users. AXIS allows you to completely customize the learning portal that your learners access, and the administration portal is also very user friendly. Since replacing Saba with AXIS we have been very pleased! Their customer support is also amazing and incredible responsive. I used to have to wait days for a response from Saba, but AXIS support typically replies in less than an hour.

Pros

What's NOT to like? AXIS is very flexible, user-friendly, and extremely cost-effective.

Cons

Nothing we can't resolve with a few customizations - in which the development team is great to work with.

Jeff J.

Hits the Nail on the Head

Reviewed on 2017/03/15

Axis LMS has been a huge success for us. It had all the features we needed, and was easy to set up and manage. Our users find it to be intuitive, and the reports are clear and easy to create. Customer support is fast, and very friendly. And the company really seems to understand and help us meet our training needs.

Deserae J.

Used Other for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019/06/15

Pros

This software was easy to use and navigate. From the computer savvy to the computer challenged.

Cons

Didn't enjoy the training material but that's not the software's fault.

6.0/10