Vehicle Fleet Manager

Fleet management software for all fleet sizes

Jeffry B.

I love it

Reviewed on 2017/11/21

Pros

I love it, I use a fleet management software in my daily work and this software is well worth the price easy to manage and print for reports excellent thank you for all the support.

Peter L.

Medllab Pathology - Courier Fleet Software Review

Reviewed on 2015/03/31

Thank you Vincent. We really appreciate your help and speedy responses. We feel like we have made the correct decision in buying and using your software :-)

From the outset, when I was trialling the demo version, I found it very easy to navigate and intuitive. Interface is nice and clean. I have started "teaching" staff that will be responsible for maintaining information, and so far, their feedback has been very positive.

Best regards
Peter
General Manager Operations

Mac J.

Great customer service

Reviewed on 2015/11/25

Pros: Fast and easy product to navigate. Good customer service that is quickly available to help and answer questions. This product works the same as others I have seen, but for a fraction of the price.

Cons: Purchasing is a little tricky with a purchase order/ net 30 system. It is also hard to get the information for the company, as they have no address or phone number available.

Overall good experience. I plan on using this software for years to come.

Richard H.

Nicely built database for a reasonable price

Reviewed on 2016/08/19

I would like to say that I think this is a nicely built database and for a reasonable price. And apparently good support. I have tried a lot of different database software and this was by far the best fit for our business. The rest are either way to expensive to get the features that we need for our fleet size or if they have the features than they want us to keep all of our information on their servers.

Dries O.

After 2 years sitting in Africa trying to get a software that works for us this is awesome!

Reviewed on 2016/05/10

Pros:

Great support even before purchase
Easily customizable
Very Flexible
Easy to use / Easy to train staff
Great function setting up access levels etc.

Cons:

No telephonic support, only Skype and this makes explaining matters/questions tedious and slow. My only gripe with the package.

Jan U.

Experiences

Reviewed on 2016/11/23

We have been using this software for about 6 months now and have some mixed experiences.
Our version is the network for 50 cars. There are normally 3 users for this.

Pros:
Affordable one time payment
Fuel tracking is good, but a bit awkward to enter data for many cars. Database should remember/default some repetitive data sets for each car (fuel type, fuel card etc.(
Work order system for repairs works fine.
Multi language support is good.
Support from Vinitysoft is normally within 24hrs

Cons
Reporting is not very flexible and all reporting really need to go through excel.
Documentation is very poor.
Incident repair reports and pictures are stored on the local user PC and not on the server which seems a bit strange and makes reports unavailable for others.
Planned preventive maintenance of the cars based on km status with overdue warnings is awkward and we have struggled to get this working in sensible manner. This may however be due to the way we have set it up. (Documentation with examples....)

We now use this software only for fuel tracking and work orders. We had to use a separate excel spreadsheet to organize preventive maintenance schedule..
The software has potential, but it seems a bit unfinished.

Pros

Listed in form before

Cons

Listed in form before

Response from Vinity Soft

Hi Jan,

We took notes of your comments. I will contact you soon as it seems there is a few points you probably misunderstood (Sorry for the lack of documentation. We are actually working on our new help center. It will be ready soon).

The Vinity Soft team

Brant C.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Outstanding value for the price

Reviewed on 2018/08/24

It’s my pleasure to purchase this software. We don’t need every part known to humans in an existing database, just ways to input/import the data for the parts we use, for example. It fits or exceeds our needs in many ways. Bravo!

Pros

A lot of good thought and work have gone into it. The price is outstanding for the feature set. Vehicle Fleet Manager is very open with data import/export. The developer is extremely available for questions and assistance. Vehicle Fleet Manager isn't a massive, unchangeable and unwieldy monolith of an app, it's lightweight and agile. It's also very flexible as far as connectivity options.

Cons

The software is a teeny bit rough, still under some development, but the developer's availability and excellent support make up for that.

John K.

Great software! Excellent Support! Tremendous Value.

Reviewed on 2016/12/17

We tested the trial system for about 30 days, and really liked what we saw. We then tested the multi-user version and were further impressed with its operation.

We decided to buy the 200 vehicles, unlimited user count system and went to work.

After using it in real life for a couple of weeks, we found that adding multiple parts to a work order was a bit tedious (you had to do one part at a time). The change was done in a couple of days, and we have blown away with how well it works, and how quickly it was accomplished.

We highly recommend this system, both for functionality and for the support behind it.

Jerry S.

Best fleet management software in my views

Reviewed on 2015/01/14

I tried fleet management software powered by Vinity Soft Inc. and found easy to use , pretty detailed and effective for both small and large size organizations. Highly recommended....!

Chris C.

Great support! Daily Use Customer, Fleet of 250+

Reviewed on 2017/05/25

Pros

We are an oilfield trucking and service company that was looking for something to track fleet vehicle details, work orders in our shop, inventory, purchase orders, and fuel cards. Being in an industry facing some tough times financially, budget was a concern. We found Vehicle Fleet Manager 4.0 and after a short trial, immediately bought the network version. Over time we have begun to use more and more of the functionality, and have found the program to be user friendly and a great value for the price. We are also very happy with the support provided. We pushed the fuel log pretty hard with lots of entries, and managed to find some bugs, and the support staff always fixed the problem within hours, not days. I would recommend the program if you are looking for something easy to use, comprehensive, and doesn't cost a fortune.

Cons

As we pushed the fuel log pretty hard, we found some bugs there but they were fixed quickly by the support staff.

Eddie H.
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

Great

Reviewed on 2017/06/16

We are now able to track our equipment better. We are looking to have less down time and better road side inspections.

Pros

Very versatile and easy to use and customer support is outstanding we wanted to change some things they done it in a very quickly Manor and was a very reasonable priced

Raymond M.

Absolutely Flexible and Very User Friendly

Reviewed on 2016/02/28

As a small business I looked over the internet for a software that could assist me in getting started. I tried a number of online and offline tools that looked good but always will find a glitch. It will be either we do not support your country addresses, currency or not financially viable for a startup because they are designed with large defined businesses in mind, but when I came across this system I knew the search was over for me. With the trial license I have navigated, configured it and gone through all the features. One pointy to emphasize, this software gives you absolute flexibility to configure the system for any country settings, any type of vehicle, any type of business in the transport Industry. I also find the license costs absolutely reasonable for small businesses not to mention the instant support I received after seeking answers from their support team. Well done Vinity Soft.

Wakhungu D.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

wonderful

Reviewed on 2019/06/04

Pros

its cheap and saves time whereby it does not need much concentration

Cons

sometimes its slow due to internet connections or more users

Sergio V.

Fleet Manager 4.0

Reviewed on 2014/12/20

We installed a trial version which was easily learned by the end user in a very short time, FleetManager 4 covered 80% of our operating needs and is fully customizable to different security levels so it is very important to us.
The support is excellent even before purchasing the system and for this reason we decided to buy and install the product.
Having the graphical interface in Spanish is a big advantage for users who do not read English and this enabled them to understand the system faster. Another important feature is that the end user can upload information into the system easily without an IT department using Excel.

Jasvin G.
  • Industry: Package/Freight Delivery
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Custom fleet management software

Reviewed on 2018/06/30

Award Winning Support and GPS Support fleet tracking, which increses efficiency of the vehicle fleet and cost cutting on Fuel exenditure. Meanwhile organised and better managed.

Pros

Designed as per your need, Trial Version available for two months, Profit-Booster, and Free- LIve Demo, on top of that Hiked Revenue over Investment.

Cons

Very few softwares provide excellent services like vehicle fleet manager 4.0, but their customer reach is limited. work on customer support will be beneficial.

Karen J.

Needs better customer service and response

Reviewed on 2017/10/04

Customer service has been poor even though we paid extra for it
Requests to make the software perform as advertised are met with additional fees for programming

Pros

Much easier to use than our complicated multi-tabbed excel spreadsheet which enables us to give more employees access.

Cons

Does not export in a usable excel format
Does not export all fields
Reports are not flexible
Lack of customer support

Jane W.

Excellent piece of software just a little difficult to navigate.

Reviewed on 2015/11/06

Would be good if we could google a question to find the answer online. I am overall really impressed and whenever i have emailed a question i have had a reply promptly and has been really helpful. Hopefully i will not have to ask too many more. Great product:)

Steve A.

An excellent product for medium sized fleet

Reviewed on 2016/04/24

Pros:
1.User friendly with consistent user interface
2.Comprehensive Vehicle management functions
3.Very good alerts/reminders

cons:
1. Some dependence on odometer reading
2. Interface with tracking solutions
3. Reports are limited

Nawaf B.

Smart Product

Reviewed on 2015/09/01

Adopt it to save your time and money.

Md. anowar H.

Reviewed on 2018/07/17

Robert H.

Fine Product

Reviewed on 2015/01/29

I have been using Vehicle Fleet Manager for about 2 1/2 years now. I started out on v 3.0 and moved on up to 4.0. I have about 200 vehicles and pieces of equipment to keep up with, and they are scattered across the state in three locations.

I do not use the financial portion or the parts inventory portion of the software, Our company is not laid out for that. I also use this as a stand alone version. However I do keep up with drivers, fuel, and maintenance.

We got this software to keep us FMCSA Compliant. This software does a very good Job of keeping Driver Qualification files, and truck records current and compliant.

I do believe it would be even better with the network version.

The only draw back I see with this software is that it needs some sort of an archive system, I need old records but my data base is getting big enough it is slowing down the reports part of the software.

I can not imageion doing my Job without this software.

Andres B.

Great Product!

Reviewed on 2016/10/11

Easy to use. Fast, realiable, multilingual, good support. I use it in Ecuador, South America. It has helped me a lot taking control of expenses. Took me only 1 day of trial to decide to buy it. Great investment.

Pros

Ease of use. Simple interface.

Cons

None

George B.

Fantastic Product

Reviewed on 2015/08/03

Currently in trail period but found it awesome till now, Meeting my all business fleet requirements and I'm happy to choose it as my fleet management software.

Jj V.
  • Used Other for 2+ years

Vehicle Fleet Manager 3 years on...

Reviewed on 2017/11/01

I upgraded my software as the fleet grew and it integrated seamlessly with my other systems. The diesel section is somewhat weird but it is fine for a good indication of consumption.

Pros

The software will ensure you never miss a service, inspection, license renewal or tyre change. I have set up many inspection schedules with varying time requirements and simply print the reminders for my artisans. It is also great to be able to go back in history when a breakdown or failure repeats.

Cons

Requires vigilant data input to ensure perfect results. No undo buttons anywhere... I would also prefer a more comprehensive tyre tracking section where tyres can be tracked through various stages of rethreading and movement.

Jeremy L.

Hands down the best asset management system I've used; and I've used many.

Reviewed on 2018/04/23

Pros

We had two quotes from popular competitors for asset management software. After customizations were implemented with licensing.
We were able to make a one time purchase with this software at a fraction of the cost and no needed customizations because the features were already present. Not to mention with unlimited users, it was a no-brainer.

Cons

I haven't came across anything I would consider a "con" thus far. I have been happy with the product with no complaints.