IdeaLab Reviews

IdeaLab

Idea and innovation management solution

5/5 (2 reviews)

This is a Great Idea

Reviewed on 7/26/2016

This is a clean, user-scalable interface which provides a measure of interaction with the end-user, while providing an easy user interface for any company. I have been using IdeaLab for several months, and the data provided about who uses our products has provided an invaluable resource for what our customers are look for, where they are from, and when they are looking for it.

Pros

We like the easy user interface, the ability to customize for our company's needs and the data it provides us. It also provides a better way to interact with customer and future customer's needs, without wasting valuable Customer Service time. I also like the ability for us to contact the designer of this software, address any concerns or suggestions, and the ability to get those concerns addressed in future versions.

Cons

I would like an easier way to moderate comments, but I hear they are very responsive to programming in solutions to such problems. I suspect the software will continue to improve as it develops and adapts to different environments.

Response from Collective Innovation

Thanks very much for the review. We will definitely be working to add a moderation feed shortly.

Fun Piece of Software

Reviewed on 7/12/2016

I've been using this product since the beta back in March and it has provided some interesting feedback to from our customers. It does seem to make it easy to understand what their needs are.

Pros

Crowdsourcing ability for our software development process. We use it on our website as a link to a 'Share Feedback' module and have received over 40 ideas.

Cons

Wish they had a plan between Enterprise and Small Business.