Yessenia E.

Amazing to create digital signs

Reviewed on 2018/12/26

It is a excellent for any sign, menu, or advertisement you want to create and display on screens.

Pros

I like that I easily setup my account online, the features are good and the templates to use are really nice. It has a unlimited playlist which is great! They have 2 versions profesional and enterprise. For us, the profesional package work pretty well, since we are a small business.

Cons

Uploading files does takes a little while, that's the only con I see.

Response from Adversign Media

Hi Yessenia,

Thanks a lot for your feedback. We are more than happy to read, that you like working with viewneo. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at any time.
Greetings,
Claus

M.c. R.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Great Service - just needs more templates

Reviewed on 2016/07/22

It is a good product overall, but the templates are a bit lacking, especially when it comes to menu's for restaurants. If there were a better selection of templates then this would be an easy 5 star all across.

Pros

Easy to use, can update from anywhere, and works great with Chomebit.

Cons

Limited templates. While there are a decent "number" of templates, they are similar in design. I have a restaurant and need access to more templates that work for more than 5 menu items... which is all there seem to be with the restaurant templates on here.

Caique B.
  • Industry: Design

ViewNeo Review after 3 months

Reviewed on 2017/04/11

Viewneo is definitely the best Digital Signage Software there is. I've worked for 2 years now with other four different sofwares and none of them have matched ViewNeo's easy to use interface and functions. However, ViewNeo really lacks some more accessible prices or custom plans. I, for example, need a single and very simple feature that's on the most expensive one, but can only afford de middle one. Other than that I'm really satisfied with my experience.

Pros

Best one out there. Easy to Use, complete package

Cons

Expensive

Response from Adversign Media

Hi Caique,

thanks you very much for your kind feedback. I'm glad you like our software.
Sorry though that our pricing doesn't match with your needs. We're always trying to find the best way for all our customers.

Julia from viewneo

Michael S.

Easy to work with - nice results

Reviewed on 2016/06/09

We like viewneo, because it´s easy to explain to our customers. They can easily handle the workaround and create their own templates.

Response from Adversign Media

Hi Michael,

thank you very much for your feedback. We're working every day to improve your experience with our software, so it's great to hear, that you and your customers enjoy viewneo. Please always let us know if you have further questions or feedback.

Best wishes
Your viewneo team

John C.
  • Industry: Restaurants

Good Overall

Reviewed on 2017/05/01

Weekly food and liquor specials are advertised.
Beer menu. Margarita Menu

Pros

Price good, quality of video image good, in the cloud flexibility.
Simple to use. I use a Asus Chromebit on a Sony Television

Cons

Slide editing needs to be revamped big time!

Response from Adversign Media

Hi John,

thanks for your feedback and your honest review.
Happy to tell you that we have the template builder (slide editing) on our to-do-list for the next big improvements. Unfortunately I can't tell you when it will be updated, but we are working on it.

Best,
viewneo

Brieuc D.
  • Industry: Sports

Great advertising tool but feeling of restriction

Reviewed on 2017/03/23

Great experience on viewneo, easy to start and to handle. unfortunately not possible to code directly and insert html5 object, so frustrating for an engineer.
I also got lag and refresh problem while showing pictures. Maybe good to develop a direct connection tool to the box to be able to control content without update time.

Response from Adversign Media

Hi Brieuc,

thanks for your feedback and telling us your ideas for improvements.
I have bad and good news for you: unfortunately we're not planing on implementing the feature to edit the source code (HTML) of our templates in the moment.
But the good news for you is that we actually are working on having a steady connection between your player and the viewneo cloud. So your content is always up-to-date and you won't have to wait for the next update interval to have your playlist synchronized. We're planning to have this feature available in April.

If there's anything else on your mind we'd be happy to hear about it.

Julia from viewneo

Caique B.

My go-to option for Digital Signage

Reviewed on 2018/02/12

I've worked for more than 2 years now with four different sofwares and none of them have matched ViewNeo's easy to use interface and functions. I can't recommend it enough

Pros

The most simple and easy to use interface, with pretty much everything you need for great digital signage management and really affordable options

Cons

It may still lack some quality of life features to be even better, like being able to overwrite/update files instead of manually replacing them

Phillip W.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Simple, Easy, Great

Reviewed on 2016/08/22

We use viewNeo in 31 hotel lobbys to inform our guest about relevant on stay information and to animate our clients to book / reserve some hotel extras like breakfast or cocktails during happy hour.

Pros

Easy to handle. Webbased = I can do the administration from everywhere

Cons

If you have 31 sticks in one account, navigation is a bit overloaded some times

Phil F.

Simple but mighty digital signage tool for professional desgined screen-ads

Reviewed on 2015/11/30

viewneo is really not designed for techies, geeks or scientists but for people who can not afford to spend much time on learning and practising first just like me. When i first found viewneo, i was really horrified because of the small number of options and settings especially in comparison to other solutions that i tested before... should that few settings be enough for me to launch my advertising content in a way that is attractive to my customers? Let me answer that for you: i was surprised about how less i needed here to get a professional output in really short time.

Using this software means to rely on a very simple but yet mighty solution which lets you display professional animated ads on screen only within a few minutes from first registration to the generated contents on screen.

If they will keep it as simple and handy as it is now, i can clearly recommend it!

Marc B.

Doesn't work

Reviewed on 2017/08/16

Loss of time. People were nice though only available by email and only replied once per day - which was totally nonfunctional for running a business with the product.

Pros

Should be easy to use for affordable price. Just doesn't work and support can't fix it.

Cons

Doesn't work

Response from Adversign Media

Hi Marc,

I'm sorry to hear about your bad experiences with viewneo. I took a look at your conversation with the guys from our support team. We're always trying our best to come to a quick solution if problems occur using our software. Sorry it didn't work in your case. As you can read in one of our latest response we are still about to figure out what exactly causes your issues.
As we are based in Germany it can happen from time to time that our response might take a little longer - just due to the fact of different time zones (night/day).

Again, I'm sorry we couldn't help and viewneo did not work the way you expected it. If we can help you with any other things or if you have suggestions for improvements we are always happy to hear about it directly from our users.

Nils K.
  • Industry: Government Administration

Great way to inform visitors

Reviewed on 2017/03/09

We use ViewNeo in the reception area of our embassy to inform people about activities while they are waiting for appointments or meetings. This is a great way of engaging them and we have been very satisfied with ViewNeo.

Response from Adversign Media

Hi Nils,

it's so great hearing you love viewneo. That's what really makes us proud and motivated to improve viewneo every single day. Anyway, if you still have any questions or suggestions feel free to contact us at any time.

your viewneo Team

Phil B.

Window Display Brought to Life

Reviewed on 2016/08/19

With a travel agency these days gaining interest from customers is a constant challenge against the internet. More and more we have adapted our business to bring media as a key part of our sales process and this includes being able to attract customers from the street in to our shop.
Since installing Viewneo in 2 of our shops we have seen a much greater interest in our window displays and internal advertising - with customers asking questions or referring to offers displayed.

Pros

Very easy to navigate and to use from the first minute.

Cons

It has certain limitations with regards the building up of a slide - it would be good for it to work in a similar way to powerpoint for example where a "slideshow" could be created for each individual offer including animations etc.

Jeremy D.

viewneo product review

Reviewed on 2016/07/11

The viewneo support team was extremely responsive and easy to communicate with. I felt very supported as I went from inquiring into the product to installing it at our organization.

Pros

Ease of use. Small size of stick. Web-based control.

Cons

We paid $25 in shipping fees although the item was sent domestically. That seemed really high.

Steve T.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Starting out

Reviewed on 2016/07/11

Just starting out with digital signage. This product seems to be a viable answer for our needs. It seems able to grow with our needs.

Pros

Fairly easy to use.

Cons

Some of the instruction are a little confusing.

Sonia E.
  • Industry: Accounting

If you are looking for a good signage software this is it

Reviewed on 2018/10/22

The program is good and easy, and you can create really nice ads to display on your business!

Pros

When I first did the account, I notice how easy it was to create the slides to play and add content. They have on the site templates that you can use for your business. It is really easy to create a playlist of what you want to display on the screen, and even the setup on my tv. You will need a digital signage player or a amazon fire stick, which in my case is the one I personally use. I love that I can manage it from anywhere.

Cons

They don't have phone support only e-mail support on the cheapest subscription. Sometimes connection isn't good and pictures doesn't view.

Response from Adversign Media

Hi Sonia,

We¿re happy to hear that you were able to get your Digital Signage project up and running with viewneo. While we currently only provide email support for customers, we work hard to try and make sure that we reply to customer inquiries in a timely manner. If you are experiencing connectivity issues, please feel free to reach out to us and we will see what we can do to help.

Thanks for the feedback,

Carolyn

Christian K.

Perfect and easy to manage

Reviewed on 2017/05/10

Pros

It is easy to create content and to manage it. .

Cons

the display managing is tricky. .

Response from Adversign Media

Hi Christian,

thanks for your feedback. We're always glad to hear about happy users :)

Sjoerd V.

A New View

Reviewed on 2016/07/08

When I started the investigation for a Digital Signage system, I was surprised how many players are in this field. I tried many systems with all kind of special features, but after all these trials and most of all....the communications with helpdesks, Viewneo gave me a Newview on Digital Signage.

Pros

Nice, clean, modern design. Clear and easy screen size work area. Affordable priced.

Cons

Some 'hidden' tricks in the manuals, tutorials. It take some time and practicing to understand, what and how to do.

Lukas L.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

satisfied costumer

Reviewed on 2016/11/12

all in all we really like working with viewneo... the usability of the folders could be improved.
costumer support got 3 stars because we can't tell how it is since we have never needed it yet.

Md mahabub A.
  • Industry: Restaurants

Wow Restaurant

Reviewed on 2017/04/24

Picante -A fusion of Mexican & Turkish cuisine" the restaurant is in portugal.Just about a month I am using view neo.Experience is awesome.I can change my menu remotely.I can design the menu easily.I love it.My customer says..wow..the menu board bring life to my restaurant.Thanks view neo to make such a grate software.

Pros

Cloud base so I can change price,picture any where in the world.

Cons

I could not find yet.

Response from Adversign Media

Hi Mahabub,

happy you like viewneo and to hear about your positiv feedback and your kind review.

Josh T.

Only brief experience thus far

Reviewed on 2016/10/06

Love it for the most part. Interface could be slightly more intuitive. In particular adding shift-click and ctrl-a support when adding media to playlist would be very helpful. Same for selecting items anywhere in the web app. Thanks!

Response from Adversign Media

Hi Josh,

thanks very much for your feedback. Great to hear you love viewneo. At the moment our team is working on an even more intuitive interface, which will be updated during the course of 2016. With this, there will also be shift-click and ctrl support. Thanks again.

Your viewneo team

Jenny S.

Easy-to-use? Absolutely!

Reviewed on 2015/10/22

As a not technical experienced person I was first skeptical if digital signage is something for our real estate office at all. But viewneo really taught me better. Actually it is as easy-to-use as they say. I really enjoy the simple management of our exposés. The support was always friendly and patient as well. I was first disappointed that the user management does not work with the free version. But in the end, the pro license really worths its´s money.

All in all: Thanks viewneo!

Anu K.

Great user friendly digital signage program

Reviewed on 2016/02/11

Very nice user interface. It's really easy to start using Viewneo product and support works very well. I like that Viewneo team is developing the product and nice new features are coming all the time. I hope little improvements for some functions around template editing. Very good quality-price ratio.

Karin M.

Reviewed on 2016/12/13

So far we have had great experiences. The software works without any problems and is easy to use. Our guest complimented on the idea too.

• Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

The best option for Digital Signage Made in Germany

Reviewed on 2019/07/31

Pros

a . very user friendly interface, with a very big free list of plugins and extension which you need for a professional digital signage management and really affordable options. The price is unbeatable !!

Cons

No big issues so far knowing that the platform is getting frequent updates.

Ryan R.

I use ViewNeo on a daily basis for digital signage and it has been great!

Reviewed on 2017/08/08

ViewNeo made organizing content and playlists for my company's clients a lot easier and faster, and it comes at a rather satisfying price

Pros

Definitely it's user interface and ease-of-use is it's greater feature. It's hard to believe other digital signage softwares aren't that straight forward. It's simple, intuitive and it can do pretty much all you need it to do

Cons

Despite it's customer support always being there to help, there's still some missing features that could make the experience a lot faster and easier. For example, users really should be able to update older files instead of replacing them manually

Response from Adversign Media

Hi Ryan,

thanks for your detailed feedback.

If you like you can send us an email with more of your ideas and wishes regarding further features. We're always happy to have this kind of improvement feedback straight from our user.