Motivosity

Peer-to-peer recognition platform that engages employees

4,8
4,7
4,6
4,8
4,7
Scott P.
Industry: Higher Education

A tool that continues to be useful

Reviewed on 2018/11/30

Despite the one annoyance I mentioned above, I heartily recommend using Motivosity. It makes it easy to express gratitude, and offers one more meaningful way to interact with my co-workers.

Pros

Motivosity allows the people in my department to give and receive thanks/recognition for individual and group contributions.

It's a versatile tool. I like how my organization has been able to tweak the user interface so that we can offer kudos according to our six company values (Service, Professionalism, Leadership, Innovation, Community, and Excellence). I like the Badges capability, although we don't use it as much as we could. The Interests and Personality widgets add a even more usefulness.

I also appreciate the option to send the recognition in a public or private message.

Cons

I hate popups with the passion of a thousand fiery suns. So when I sign in and a popup invades a big chunk in the center of my screen, asking about whether I've received recognition for my work in the past few days, it's not a positive thing. I'm not against filling out a brief survey for that purpose, but that delivery method irks me. It's probably something that can be adjusted by the person(s) in my department who manage the user interface.

Bryan H.
Industry: Printing

Great Rewards software for a busy shop

Reviewed on 2020/08/24

Our company is a product of a merger, and so we have two very dissimilar cultures that we're trying to blend and unify. Motivosity has been great for helping us break down many of the walls that existed from before our merger. It's been a very valuable tool to help the teams from both sides, get to know each other and start appreciating one another. We believe that Motivosity has really helped our cultures start to merge.

Pros

Coming from a production environment running 24 hours a day, it's often hard to remember to reward and commend our employees. Usually you tell them they did a great job in the heat of the moment, but by the time you get back to your desk or have time during your crazy day, you inevitably forget to recognize and show the level of gratitude the employee deserves. Motivosity is great in that you can easily take a minute and quickly reward or commend your employee right after the moment happens. And since there's both an app and a desktop version, it's super easy to get those rewards and employee recognitions out in a timely manner.
It's really helped our team develop a better culture of recognizing and rewarding our teams.

Cons

About the only cons I can think of for the software are more geared towards myself and not using it enough. I really can't think of any major deficiencies in the platform, at least not in our user base.

Cody C.

Surprisingly Motivating

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2020/09/15

Pros

Who would have thought that giving employees a few dollars each month to give to each other could be so motivating?! It's amazing how much "grunt work" that is normally avoided and ignored can have several volunteers when you offer a buck or two of motobucks! And after going the extra mile, it's surprising how much more gratifying it is if someone gives you a significant portion of their very small supply of motobucks, than if they were to say send you a $20-50 gift card to go out to dinner. I usually don't even watch my balance go up through the year - motivosity isn't truly about the money in how it motivates, but how an artificially scarce resource plays psychologically into motivation. Having a nice balance of "of-the-books" (to my spouse!) money after a while to buy a "toy" with no guilt is just an added bonus. I'd definitely recommend it to other companies.

Cons

The iOS mobile app flat out doesn't work. The org chart is useful, but can be confusing to navigate.

Response from Motivosity

We love that you like the money but love what the product is actually supposed to do--motivate and engage employees. And just a heads up, the mobile app will be updated soon--which will hopefully make your experience with it a lot smoother.

Claudia R.

Motivosity Platform

Reviewed on 2016/07/25

LANDESK software has been using the Motivosity platform for employee recognition for roughly 2 years. We have gotten good feedback from our employees about the ease of the site itself. The reporting tools can be a bit clunky, however, the response time from the Motivosity support team is excellent to working through the issues. Additionally, Motivosity has been open to taking our suggestions for changes to fit our company culture and for the most part have been able to make the adjustments to match our needs. If your company does not currently have a recognition tool, I would recommend taking a look at Motivosity.

Skylar C.
Industry: Accounting

Encourage Others and Boost Team Morale with Motivosity

Reviewed on 2020/06/30

I think Motivosity is allowing me to solve the business problem of not knowing your coworkers. I have found by being an active user of Motivosity that I know more about my coworkers and they know more about me. When I go to the office I know everyone and enjoy being at work.

Pros

On a day-to-day basis, people's actions (i.e., accomplishments, acts of kindness, hard work, etc.) often go unrecognized. Using Motivosity helps to encourage employees to recognize their coworkers. I feel by using Motivosity people are uplifted as they begin to realize people are actually noticing them. Furthermore, I feel it increase overall team morale and unity.

Cons

I think there needs to be some way to encourage users to more proactively use Motivosity without the incentive of earning money. I personally try to regift my gifted funds because I want to help drive the overall purpose of the software. However, I see so many users that log on the last day of the month and send out last minute Motivosity so the funds don't go to waste. I would rather see people recognizing others on a day-to-day basis without the expecation of making some extra money.

Thomas B.
Industry: Biotechnology

Motivosity Tips

Reviewed on 2020/09/16

Pros

Great to use and fun to give recognition to coworkers as well as a small gift. I like that it pops up on a stream that the entire company can see; displaying what the recognition is for, and which of our core values it relates to. I feel that this helps build visibility across teams for the contributions we make toward our day to day and corporate goals.

Cons

Pretty easy to use as a user. Was not part of implementation. Would be nice to be able to see whole teams to thank rather than only individuals.

Response from Motivosity

Hey Thomas, love to hear all the things you like about Motivosity! You can appreciate as many people as you'd like, you just have to type each person's name--but it will share on the same appreciation. You might be thinking about being able to type in the team name and have it automatically populate... not a bad idea-- I'll see what I can do.

Michael T.
Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Public Entity Reward and Recognition System

Reviewed on 2020/09/08

Good, customer service is great, all my questions get answered. The software is user friendly, and it lives up to its name.

Pros

I love the ability to personalize an really open up one self to the agency and others. I like how user friendly it is, to use it and recognize people is not hard at all. As a manager I love that I can see how my team interacts with other in motivosity, helps me get a feel for how engaged they are with each other and the company.

Cons

There isn't anything I dislike, I it really enjoyable to use. As I use it every day I see its value more and more.

Garrett H.

A positive platform

Reviewed on 2020/08/11

Pros

I really like the positive feeling the platform gives off when I am on it because everyone is giving some type of compliment. I also think of all the thanks I can give to my coworkers, which helps me continue to know I work with amazing people. I'm trying even more to find ways to give a compliment on a daily basis and to those that help make my job simpler when looking for a a solution.

Cons

There is the feature letting you know how long it's been since you've recognized someone in your department, but I think it would be a great thing to have a notification to say this person hasn't been recognized in a while from other departments. Have that for management or for everyone.

Response from Motivosity

Garret, thanks for all the love--we appreciate it and we appreciate you! As for the "who needs to be recognized", honestly that is a great suggestion and something we might even be working on *hint hint nudge nudge. Be on the lookout!!

Jace D.
Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

The Review

Reviewed on 2020/07/17

I like Motivosity for the fact it gives me a forum where I can build others up and recognize them for what they do.

Pros

I like the ability to be able to recognize individuals on a regular basis. It also allows others in the company to see uplifting moments and give input. I also like the ability to single out departments to see what's going on in other places.

Cons

I think there could be more information on the how to use certain aspects of the software, It has taken some time to understand what I can fully do with it.

Shane V.

Fun Incentive Tool

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2020/09/25

I love Motivosity. You can obviously receive money but the funds you are allocated each month have to go to someone else so it's a great way to focus on others and be able to show your appreciation.

Pros

Motivosity is great because it's a simple way to be able to reward your team or colleagues for a job well done. You're usually just giving a few bucks at a time which isn't going to change anyone's life or be a nice big bonus but it's an awesome gesture to say thanks or good job that you can build up to cash out for gift cards which is nice.

Cons

There isn't anything I don't like about it. It's easy and fun to use and it's nice to be able to reward others.

Jeff C.
Industry: Human Resources

Hands down the best peer-to-peer recognition software!

Reviewed on 2019/10/11

Overall, I am very satisfied with Motivosity and can't imagine my employer life without it! It helps to pump each other up, point out successes and wins on the team, and help look for any red flags in overall employee happiness.

Pros

I have used Motivosity for several years and at several companies and I have loved it since day 1. Every time I use it, it's like a big, warm hug from your grandma! There are several things I love about it. 1) It's very easy to use! The interface is clean and easy to navigate. It hints you towards next steps you can take, which makes recognizing people easy. 2) Motivosity has a nice interface to see how other people are getting recognized. It's cool to see the feed of your coworkers and leaders being recognized for their hard work and projects they are working on. Coming from an HR background, I appreciate the recognition that is easily seen, which helps motivate you to keep doing better. 3) Any news from Motivosity is positive. I have never seen anything negative there, which helps promote a good environment. Sometimes I'll scroll through Motivosity and it pumps me up to see so much success happening around us. 4) There are fun tools in Motivosity, such as the Meyer's Briggs test, the interest maps, and the store to spend your reward money in. 5) I appreciate the surveys it asks to check in on me to see if I am being recognized frequently. Recognition is so important for morale, and Motivosity is the ultimate software to make this easy and possible!

Cons

The only con I can think of is that I wasn't able to use the software sooner. I first started using it in 2015 at Workfront and quickly saw that previous employers I worked with could have benefitted so much from it. The software is clean, intuitive, and easy to use. I cannot say anything negative about it because there are none!

Craig B.

Motivosity - An Indispensable Tool for Next-Gen Culture

Reviewed on 2016/07/21

We started using Motivosity as a replacement for our previous employee recognition program (which consisted of hand written notes available for employees to fill out at the front desk). Motivosity is far and away the best tool we've used to increase employee engagement. It has changed the way we work in a few different ways: it helps employees recognize and reward each other for help given; connects like-minded individuals throughout the company in things that interest them; helps managers keep track of important dates on their teams (birthdays, work anniversaries, etc.); acts as a searchable company directory, not only for names and contact info but for skills and job responsibilities; gives managers insights into how their employees personalities affect their working relationships; and the list goes on and on.
One of the biggest benefits we've seen is the cultural inclusion of our remote and international employees. It really shrinks our corporate world so employees across the world feel like they're in the same building.
Recently departments besides HR have been using Motivosity to facilitate company-wide rewards for participation in software testing, marketing feedback, and more. Motivosity is a very easy way to incentivize employee participation in those projects.
New features are being added all the time, so the software's value keeps increasing while we use it.
Most importantly, Motivosity is actually used by our employees. A lot. Their interest hasn't fizzled over time, even without constant reminders or initiatives to increase usage. Once Motivosity got going it was self-perpetuating.

Pros

Setup and maintenance is a breeze. We typically have one administrator look things over about once a week, and tools like mass importing and exporting of users and API integration options keep everything up to date.
Motivosity also adapts to varying budget constraints. You can spend as much or as little as you want to administer your recognitions and awards.
Motivosity seems so simple of a tool for the amount of benefits it offers.

Cons

Since Motivosity is relatively new as a product, there are some features that would be nice to have, but aren't available yet. Luckily, since it is so new, the product teams are very responsive to requests for features.

Austin M.
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Motivosity - Excellent tool for engagement, retention, core values, gratitude and culture building

Reviewed on 2016/07/21

I have used Motivosity for over a year now. As a VP, Human Capital my main goal is to optimize the talent pool. In everything from retaining key players, to creating an atmosphere of gratitude and high performance, I need tools that help with this focus. Tools that are easy to implement and get everyone involved are critical. Motivosity was introduced and stuck instantly. With the support of Sr. leadership and a culture of high performance, this was a great tool to publicly reward top performers, show that our company cared, create relationships and interactions cross-departmentally, etc... This tool got people involved with each other and allowed us to clarify and drive a culture that focused on revenue generation and top line growth. This tool does not create a culture, but it definitely helps in sustaining the culture we wanted. I would highly recommend it!

Pros

Easy to implement<br>

Great and simple UI<br>

High adoption rates<br>

Created a sense of gratitude and giving<br>

Broke down cross departmental barriers
<br>
Used as a directory (source of truth) for knowing who did what<br>

Increased engagement<br>

Helped retain top performers by giving public recognition<br>

Allowed us to communicate corporate objectives<br>

Create large company challenges and rewarded through system<br>

Created a sense of unity in the organization

Cons

I would love goal tracking capabilities, but it may not be the objective<br>

Getting leadership involved is SO critical, and showing the ROI on that was tough at first

Kathy T.
Industry: Education Management

Boosts Positive Atmosphere Without The Obnoxious Emails

Reviewed on 2019/11/18

Our school started using Motivosity to increase morale among the staff. I definitely think that that was accomplished within the population that was active. Overall, I enjoyed my experience. I felt very appreciated because I would get recognized for little things that I don't usually get recognized for because it's behind-the-scenes and it made me feel seen by my coworkers who just didn't know. I also think it was a great experience for me because it helped me reach out more to my coworkers and actually allowed me to thank them properly for what they do. It allowed me to help increase the positive atmoshpere in my environment.

Pros

I liked that it was a platform where you could thank and recognize your coworkers without worrying about being obnoxious. I always want to recognize people for every little thing (because the little things matter) but I worry about flooding others' email boxes. With Motivosity, I am able to do that because other people don't see it until they log on. They don't get constant messages of me recognizing my coworkers, but they also get to see that my coworkers were recognized when they log on and can then acknowledge it themselves. And when I am posting a lot and feel like I am being a little obnoxious, I also have the option to make my posts private as well.

This was also a great place to posts little wins and highlights of my own classroom as well. Little things happen on campus every day and should be shared, but as I said before, we worry about flooded emails. This was a great place to collect all those highlights and catch up on anything missed whenever you logged on, whether it was daily, weekly, etc.

I also liked the competition aspect of it. The points associated with the software was a great motivator for me personally, not so much competing with my coworkers, but reminding myself to take time out to appreciate my coworkers whenever I could.

Cons

The only thing that I had an issue with in the beginning was that you could not post a photo on the mobile app. They have since added that feature, so I am pretty content with the software.

Shawn H.
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Motivosity is a great way to give immediate positive feedback

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/10/31

As an individual contributor, giving a quick thanks is wonderful to reinforce behaviors and encourage doing that behavior again. As a manager, I can share positive feedback to many people both on or off my team for things that I notice. This decentralizes the positive feedback and reinforcing behaviors and allows everyone to participate. I love how all recognition is immediate with no oversight.

Pros

Every employee is given a dollar amount every month that they give to someone else to recognize extra efforts. The dollar amounts are relative to the company, but everyone receives the same amount. So if you give someone your full amount for the month, that sends a big message as to the importance of the recognition. Anyone can give to anyone else, and can do it immediately instead of going through an approval process.

Cons

Money to give used to expire every month in an effort to encourage giving. However, that is very limiting.
Many people want to save up and give a bigger amount for extraordinary help from someone else. That expiration date has now been extended to three months, which helps. I think not having the money expire but instead just have reminders to give allows ultimate flexibility. I haven't found people who never give, but I have had people lose their giving money because an arbitrary amount of time has elapsed. What I don't like most is by default having everyone see the positive feedback someone else gets. I ALWAYS make my giving private so I don't have someone feeling bad because they saw someone else recognized for doing good and why didn't they get recognized for doing good as well (I did just as much as they did!) causing the feedback to backfire in its intent. So please turn off public feedback by default and make it private.

Response from Motivosity

Thanks for the review Shawn. Addressing a couple items you mentioned...
The expiration of the giving money is really a way to prompt people to use it and to share their appreciation more frequently (frequency is a key driver delivering impact when it comes to recognition).
As for the public recognition, studies show that there is power behind making it public. As you stated, you can always mark it private for those times that you want to not have it shared with others.
Again, thanks for writing the review. We appreciate Ivanti as a great Motivosity customer.

Lisa C.

Moto for Mayor!

Reviewed on 2017/04/20

I've loved using Motivosity to instantaneously show my appreciation to my coworkers, even for simple things. I also love receiving Moto bucks; it totally makes my day. Motivosity is one of the features about my company that I always talk up to friends and family. It's a really fun and smart service that I love. I find myself wishing I had everyone I know attached to my Motivosity account so I could send a dollar here or there to someone who did something nice. I find that I just go to Motivosity to only send, view, and cash out on rewards. The surveys don't really tell me anything and the leaderboards don't mean anything to me because I don't know how it's calculated. I just know you probably get points for sending and receiving, but for those of us who aren't manager and above and only get a certain amount to give, it's pretty limiting. A while ago I did notice a bunch of typos and grammar/spelling issues on your website, so I sent an email to some generic address I found on the website saying that someone in Marketing should probably fix the issues I found. Someone actually responded and I don't know if they fixed them, but the website does look much better than it did a year ago.

Pros

- It truly is super motivating
- easy to send and receive
- gift cards come quickly

Cons

- the UI is not very pretty
- Sometimes I wish motivosity would "nudge" or remind you to think about someone who did something for you. I do a lot of last minute projects and most of the time, people are super generous and show their appreciation but sometimes I don't hear anything. I know it's a little entitled to expect moto bucks, but I know some departments in my company are notorious for not using moto bucks at all, which is a little discouraging.
- the milestones and org chart are pretty lame.
- there's really nothing to do of interest in motivosity except give money and cash out.

Buck M.
Industry: Banking

Gratitude simplified!

Reviewed on 2017/04/20

One of the cheapest ways to motivate and empower employees is to say thank you. Too often we grateful to someone, but fail to actually express the gratitude. With Motivosity, it is easy to express thankfulness. The features of Motivosity allow for the user to quickly find the person they want to thank and then within 30-60 seconds can type up a quick thank you. It can be as simple as a "thank you for being you" or as elaborate as you want it to be. The system allows for people to be involved at the degree they feel comfortable and not forced to fill out a long form or make their gratitude fit in to someone else's format.

Additionally, we've used Motivosity to create fun games within our institution, with March Madness, we implemented a bracket system with departments that recognized and encouraged our people to complete their profiles, look at other people's profiles, to read the notes sent and to send recognition to other folks. This got everyone involved and allows us to realize shared interest in people who may not be geographically located near us. This has increased the "human" aspect of our jobs and formed connections between people and departments, which leads to greater respect and collaboration.

I've really enjoyed the simplistic nature of Motivosity and look forward to seeing how the program evolves going forward.

Pros

simple, easy to use. Allows for 360 degrees of recognition, meaning that not only leaders recognizing reports, but peers recognizing peers, reports recognizing leadership. Despite what some people think, as a leader of people, we like to be told we're doing a good job too!

Cons

When filling out the profile, it would be nice to have the system have a pop up window or highlight the areas in red that were not filled in correctly vs. just freezing and not allowing the user to complete. This would reduce the frustration of when a new user is trying to fill out the profile and gets stuck.

Response from Motivosity

Buck, you are awesome. We love your creative ideas about culture games and are working internally on some things to support your ideas for games

Lorinda W.
Industry: Telecommunications

Fantastic Software System

Reviewed on 2019/07/22

Being able to provide positive feedback, compliments, and say thank you is a huge plus and contributes to a positive work place when utilized by people in the company. Sometimes you're forced to wait until the next scheduled meeting to offer feedback and this is much quicker. I also like the highlights and use it for several things: introducing new employees to the company, posting positive quotes, sharing pictures location to location, events, etc.
Great system!

Pros

I love being able to provide quick feedback, compliments, say thanks, etc. without waiting until the next scheduled meeting or in person visit. You can do it in a few quick seconds. I like the profiles you can personalize, the updates you can customize on a company or personal level, and the recognition and highlights are great!

Cons

Con: when you upload a picture you almost always have to crop it and some pictures just don't work when you have to crop them. (i'm referring to the highlight section)
These are more suggestions than Cons, but would be helpful.
I'd like to be able to add more than one picture in a highlight.
I'd like to be able to add pictures to a comment.
I'd love a calendar option that you can view for company events, as well as see the anniversary and birthday dates in calendar form.
I'd also like to be able to change color options.

Ben B.

Concept is great

Reviewed on 2020/04/07

The concept is great, and we have seen great success in our company. even outside of giving money, just giving people recognition outside of an email is really nice.

Pros

I love recognizing employees and being able to make announcements about great wins by different teams or the company.

Cons

When I pull up a profile's history, giving or receipts, I cannot like or comment, It has to be in the feed.

Feature functionality:
Create a money request, then submit it for approval. Essentially get rid of buying and expensing out gift cards, and use motivosity as the approval platform to get someone a block of money. This could be done outside of the tool, and have money added to a user. But it would be cool to have this built into the program.

Feature Requests:
1. Can we search or specific terms or phrases within posts?
• For example, an employee mentions that some is a “really great KCS coach”.
• We’d like to track when “KCS Coach” is mentioned so we can specifically call out that behavior. If tracking is not available, then searching for these terms or words, would be helpful. I can only see that you can search for a person or title of the employee, not search for previous posts.

2. Is there a way to enable notifications for when someone submits a nomination for an award. I have found that people have submitted nominations, but we were unaware of these nominations because there is no alert system. not weekly digest.

breakdown graph of how points are calculated or at least an idea of how they are accumulated. I've seen leaders have crazy scores, while they have less overall activity than others with much lower scores.

Industry: Hospital & Health Care

Creative, fun tool for showing appreciation to your coworkers!

Reviewed on 2019/09/25

Overall, this is a really sound product. It offers just enough customization and is really easy to use. I recommend motivosity to a lot of employers I interact with.

Pros

I really enjoy the ability to show appreciation to a coworkers via motivosity. I love that I can make my appreciation public or private. I like how I can link the appreciation to a specific company value. I think the monthly and yearly leaderboard is a fun feature. Also like that I can thank a group of people simultaneously.

Cons

I would like to have some core teams created in motivosity. For example the business development team - I could have them preloaded into my motivosity account and then pull them up as a group rather than pulling them in one by one. Additionally, the leaderboard seems to lag when it updates fairly significantly (that feels like something they could easily fix internally).

Jim R.
Industry: Human Resources

Happy Employees

Reviewed on 2017/08/30

Pros

Before Motivosity, we would recognize our Associates that required a lot more administration and we always found that people would come and want to exchange their gift for something else. This product has made it very employee friendly as well as added other valuable tools. We solely use Motivosity as our only company org chart and find great value in the personality test and "social media" presence this gives our associates.

Cons

My biggest frustration is the customer service, I wish there was a call in number we could talk to someone and fix the issues, instead we must rely via email which isn't as efficient. We used to have other features and granted its been upgraded but there are certain features we need as admin that haven't been added back. I've brought up the concern and the most we have heard is, "we'll look into it".

Heather S.
Industry: Higher Education

Do you feel appreciated?

Reviewed on 2019/10/16

I was apart of the implementation team and the first team to pilot the software for our corporation. I have been satisfied with the capabilities it has offered thus far and see the potential for it to be more for users and companies in the future.

Pros

I appreciate the dynamic ability to recognize individuals regardless of role or status. This can be personal or public and has the ability to badge based on award recognition. It is our goal to ensure employees are very satisfied and feel appreciated in their work every day. Motivosity provides us the platform to achieve that goal while also allowing employees to appreciate each other.

Cons

Lack of and easy of integration capabilities with external vendors that offer corporate stores. The only offering is gift cards, which is great but becomes meaningless to employees after awhile.

Jonathan S.

Motivosity

Reviewed on 2018/09/11

Pros

Motivosity has brought a wealth of benefits to my team and, I feel, the company as a whole.

Being able to recognise team members with a dollar here and there is fun and rewarding for everyone. Being able to recognise individual contributors from other teams and have the rest of the company see the great results achievable through greater collaboration shift everything up a gear.

Having the ability to see staff as people rather than just a name in an address book also builds bridges, especially in a global organisation where you might otherwise never see a person's face or ever get to find out that you share similar interests and goals. Motivosity does a great gap of bridging the void that existed between company newsletters and social networks.

The integration with third party applications has facilitated rewarding initiatives surrounding health and well-being and the multitude of options for 'cashing out' (store cards, pre-paid credit cards, charities) is welcomed by everyone.

The interface is intuitive, interesting to explore, and has always been available, fast and aesthetically pleasing.

Cons

It's hard to think of any negative points surrounding Motivosity - it has filled a gap and, as such, has only brought benefits.

Andrew G.
Industry: Education Management

Motivating Coworkers the Right Way

Reviewed on 2019/09/27

This product really helps us achieve our company value of ownership and openness by motivating my colleagues to own different tasks and excel in their performance knowing that they may earn some respect and admiration (and money) from their peers. It helps people also be more aware of the good things people are doing and provides a great way to express gratitude for those actions.

Pros

I love the ease of use I get with Motivosity. The interface is clean and simple and provides a good user experience. I love the ability to see the praise my colleagues receive. Also, who doesn't love receiving a shoutout from their coworkers? This software makes that simple.

Cons

I'm a bit of a competitive person so the leaderboard functionality is great. It isn't always clear, however, what drives that and how I can remain one of the top "givers" in my organization.

Alex L.

Bluehost Review - Employee Perspective.

Reviewed on 2016/12/01

We have been using Motivosity for over 3 years. This is Night and Day difference over our previous solution that we were using.

One of the many things I love about Motivosity is simply having far more control over how I recognize my fellow employee's. Our company puts in a monthly allotment, I can give that entire amount, or fraction of that amount, and be able to recognize more people. If that isn't enough, and there is someone that really deserves more, I can dip into my own personal balance, and give from that as well. Makes is amazing when needing to truly recognize someone for efforts you feel are actually deserving of the credit.

I also love that our company uses this as a means to raise funds for special employee needs. You can set up a donation link, and our company matches whatever is donated to the cause. Another fabulous way to help your fellow employees.

The options to cash out your Motivosity is crazy simple and fantastic. I am not sure if the options are standard and the same across companies who have Motivosity, however, I primarily use the gift card option. Amazon gift cards, iTunes Gift Cards, Visa gift cards (the kind that actually function as a pre-paid card, and not useable at limited locations)

All of these have come in the form of a e-card. Delivery is instant, and I am redeeming gifts and purchasing goods within minutes if not seconds of email receipt. I can't speak more highly of this.

There are physical cards options, I am just not a patient person and want my goods NOW! haha I have not had one issue using e-gift cards in Physical locations. Printing off, or showing the redemption from my Phone to the vendor has always been successful.

I have to say, knowing if a company offered Motivosity as a perk/benefit would be a big deciding factor of taking the job. Kudo's to Bluehost for seeing how valuable this has been, and what a difference it has been to working here.

**going on 9 years with Bluehost**

Response from Motivosity

Alex, Thank you so much for your review. We have loved working with Bluehost and are very happy to see that you love Motivosity.