DealersLink Reviews

DealersLink

Cloud based dealership and inventory management solution

4/5 (36 reviews)
Jason H.

Nearly 10 years with Dealerslink

Reviewed on 2017/04/18

I may have been one of the first dealers in the area to take on Marty and dealerslink when I was UCM for Dave Smith Motors. It helped me immensely to better manage my inventory as well as export to other platforms. It's been exciting to watch them grow over the years, add more features, more dealers, and bring all of these dealers together. Today, sourcing true front line quality inventory has never been more difficult and for those of us dealers who are using dealerslink, I think it's easy to say we would not want to lose the benefits it provides. Not sure how many hundreds of transactions the Gee Automotive Group completes through dealerslink today, but it's substantial and I really like the ease of digitally signing wholesale orders now. Keep up the good work and look forward to future innovations. Jason "Hunter" Hollibaugh, Gee Automotive Group

Pros

Sourcing inventory as well as inventory management and data exporting features

Cons

The mobile app tends to run a little slow when trying to capture a VIN

Blake G.

Great all the way around helpful!

Reviewed on 2017/04/19

We have used dealerslink for some time now and I don't know how we would do what we do without it! I know when I did have problems with the App. Customer support representative was always helpful he can be hard to reach some times he is busy!!! You guys need to give him a vacation!! Lol! Anyways they have always found a fix!! And it works great keep up with the good work!

Pros

It's everything at the click of a button! Keeps us all connected with inventory that's hot and warnings when there are the right things we look for wether it's price or make and model it's nice to have more eyes out looking!

Cons

Would be nice when there are updates to have Marty come show us all the new goods and why it changed plus it's a good reason to get him out here!! Mostly for the ones less computer savvy. But we're kinda different then a dealership so no biggie!

Dean S.

A quality product with great support!

Reviewed on 2017/04/19

I have been partnered up with Customer support representative
n and the Dealerslink Team for approx. 3.5 years now. In that time we have experienced changes to the industry in Colorado such as mandatory placement of the dealerships Dealer Handling Fee into their displayed pricing. When this was instilled, none of the providers had software to handle that request. Dealerslink was fast and effective in making us one of the first dealerships in the state to be compliant with the new law. Whether you are talking about an issue with pictures, pricing, etc (which rarely happen) they are patient, knowledgeable, but most importantly fast to respond!

Dean Schmidt
Internet Sales Manager
Morehart Murphy Regional Auto Center

Pros

Ease of use/customer support

Cons

Wish you had longer hours, could Devon bring his sleeping bag in?

Michael R.

DealersLink - A streamlined process for inventory management

Reviewed on 2017/04/18

From beginning to end, and top to bottom, the relationship with DealersLink has transcended all expectations. The initial rollout, ROI, customer service and performance has been top notch. If there is a slight problem with connectivity, uploads, or reliability; DealersLink offers a succinct and timely resolution with an explanation without tech speak. The ability to customize and organize our data feeds has given us a step above the competition. We are a dealer group with 7-rooftops and 2,000 vehicles with a number of unique demands and requirements. Avoid the high priced guerrillas in the industry and trust your data, photos, pricing tools, and overall profitability to DealersLink. They will deliver!

Pros

Reliability of photo uploads

Cons

Customization

Glenn C.

Why you should use Dealerslink in your dealerships

Reviewed on 2017/04/18

This is a great program to use. easy to upload pictures and check out inventory from other dealerships, going to auctions to see what vehicles are worth buying. It's a great tool to have in all of your stores to manage all of your inventory and making sure you are in the right price range as well.

Pros

How easy it is to upload and change pictures around

Cons

uploading pictures on an Ipad or IPhone, always have to use a computer in the office instead of being somewhere else to upload

Tyler D.

Best customer support in the business

Reviewed on 2017/04/27

Dealerslink has been the single best program we have ever signed up for! I recommend them to other dealers because of the superior quality support I get. These folks really know their program.

Pros

The support is top notch. The price point on it is very attractive.

Cons

They are still growing. The network that they are creating is becoming stronger by the day. I can hardly consider that a con.

Joshua J.

Inventory at your fingertips!

Reviewed on 2017/04/28

I have been in the automobile industry for 20 years, and I have seen many tools come and go nearly as fast as the cars themselves. I believe DealersLink encompasses all you could hope for to manage your inventory. From the pricing tools, to the connections to other dealer stock, all the way over to the status of your current cars overall health in your market. My personal favorite? The F&I calculator.....directs you to which cars make the most money for this individuals approval? I've looked at the world through the lens of showroom glass...and DealersLink has fine tuned the clarity that I see our cars through......Thanks Guys

Pros

F&I Calculator

Cons

nothing really

Bob R.

Training is the Key!

Reviewed on 2017/04/18

I've used DealersLink for years and liked it, then my new rep showed me some of the things it is capable of. I really love it now!

Pros

Its versatility

Cons

My previous training left a lot to be desired

Bill S.

Dealers Link Review

Reviewed on 2017/04/24

After many years working at Mocks Ford-Lincoln-Mazda Dealership, I find this software easy to use. All of us at mocks Ford use this program daily and I have had no problems.

Pros

Cons

N/A

Joseph G.

Excellent Inventory Tool

Reviewed on 2017/04/18

Helps us acquire and sell used inventory. Have created many trading relationships with
Dealerslink.

Pros

Works well on all devices

Richard L.

Great product

Reviewed on 2017/04/24

Great product and easy to use. Would recommend to anyone. I especially like how easy it is to look at a snapshot of our water report

Doug W.

Dealerslink the Bomb!

Reviewed on 2017/04/24

The customer service is first rate and working with our rep is like working with your best friend. They make it easy. Thanks.

Frank W.

Simple, User friendly

Reviewed on 2017/04/24

I have had a great experience with Dealerslink. Very user friendly, good web design, easy navigation.

Alex T.

Great Asset to our Company

Reviewed on 2017/04/18

Great Product, saves our money in the auction lanes and provides and overall very good ROI. Buy it, you won't regret it!

Pros

The Functionality

Cons

I wish it was free, but that is called wishful thinking

Ken T.

Great Tool!

Reviewed on 2017/04/18

Works as it should, Valuable as an information tool, as well as being useful to price and mange my information flow to all of my online vendors

David F.

Yellowstone Country of Belgrade approves

Reviewed on 2017/04/18

fantastic program. Always up to date and allows you to be able to access all vehicles not only in our inventory but other dealerships as well.

Chett R.

Snyders Review

Reviewed on 2017/04/24

I really like DealersLink. Efficient and user friendly. The" competition "feature has been very useful in making sales! Thanks!

Todd R.

MY REVIEW OF DEALERSLINK

Reviewed on 2017/04/25

I HAVE BEEN EXTREMLY PLEASED WITH DEALERSLINK. VERY EASY AND CONVIENANT. I HAVE BEEN HAVING A LOT OF SUCCESS SELLING INVENTORY ON THIS SITE AND ALSO LOCATING INVENTORY FROM VARIOS LOCATIONS. IT IS VERY NICE TO NAVIGATE THROUGH MY INVENTORY AND BE ABLE TO LOCATE OTHER UNITS ACROSS THE COUNTRY.

Douglasl D.

Great Inventory Manager and F&I Calulator

Used Other for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2018/04/11

Pros

DealersLink is a great inventory manager especially the pricing tool. The F&I calculator helps you make the most money per car. Nice mobile product and good support team.

Cons

I don't really have any cons other than they aren't a huge company. Not really a problem so far. They to provide good support.

Jason B.

You get more for your money

Reviewed on 2018/03/19

Everything seems to be working fine. Customer service is top notch so if we do have an issue its fixed quickly

Pros

Great CRM tool for the entire staff to use. Most programs do not have what these guys do such as the scanner tool.

Susan K.

Reviewed on 2017/04/27

I am new to the industry and current job. This product is easy to use and clearly tells you what each section is for. Our customer service rep, Joe Baye, is great. He is always very helpful when I have questions. He is also quick to respond to all my questions

Daniel M.

Auto Dealer

Reviewed on 2017/04/27

I have been a Dealerslink dealer for about 7 yrs and have been with them through all of their growth. I have a group of smaller stores and their program works great for me... I use them at multiple locations and use a lot of their products appraising, buying, trading, selling, syndication, auction. I have been very satisfied with the mobile product as well... They are great to work with and very down to earth.... Great company and great team!

Heather P.

Great group

Used Other for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2018/12/12

Great group and great software.

Pros

The best customer service you can imagine. If ever you hit a snag they are right there to help. Very organized and helpful

Cons

The app had a few bug and issues at first but overall they have been fixed

George H.

General Sales Manager

Reviewed on 2017/04/18

We started with dealerslink when we first opened our doors in 2009. We are Sold, Traded and Bought all over dealeslink Dealer's Locations. Great way to sell and buy or trade Inventory.

John H.

General Manager

Reviewed on 2017/04/24

Always excellent service!!! I love DealersLink I started using DealersLink at the last dealership I was. I signed you up there and then made sure signed you up here!