1PointMail

Cloud-based email marketing platform

Mathew H.

Excellent prompt service

Reviewed on 2017/03/16

From the very beginning 1Pointmail have done everything they can to help and educate us on their software and better options that would better suite our business. They are always quick to respond to problems and always seem to go above and beyond what you would expect. Chris has been very helpful and has even been on the phone a number of times to talk us through options and some of the training and problems that we were seeing at the beginning. Overall I would highly recommend 1Pointmail the system is very easy and slick to use.

Pros

The software itself is very easy to use and all the extra features that it contains is a bonus like scheduling mailings, being able to create your own templates and reuse them is also a options which other systems do not offer. Being able to build a delegate database is also a great option as this allows us to run reports on who is and is not opening our mailings.

Cons

None that I can think of.

smooth emailing management

Reviewed on 2018/12/29

Pros

I particularly like the software's feature of being able to customize the template. A lot of other softwares make it clunky, but 1pointmail makes it easy to use. Also scheduling mail is very useful as our services involve a lot occasion-based email marketing.

Cons

Integration with other services like eventbrite could make the software even better

Response from 1Point Interactive

Thank you for your review. We have worked very hard to make our platform as easy to use as possible. We are also working on 3rd party integration's in the future, so stay tuned!

Marshall L.

Best customer service experience I've ever had

Reviewed on 2016/02/05

I started using 1Point after growing frustrated with other platforms getting in my way and trying to help without actually being helpful. 1Point does exactly what it says on the tin - it sends marketing emails, and it does it well.

1Point is a lot more than just a program, though; it's also an amazing company. Instead of simply selling you a product and moving on to the next customer, they establish a proper partnership that's always there when you need it. I know that, if I ever run into trouble, I can always give Chris a call, and my problems will be solved. I wish I could say the same for the rest of my software!

Response from 1Point Interactive

Thank you for the review Marshall. We pride ourselves on creating partnerships with our customers opposed to being "just another vendor". We are very happy that you're enjoying the platform and look forward to continuing to work with you!

Oded A.

The software is amazing but more then that is personal touch of Chris and Logan.

Reviewed on 2016/06/07

The software allows you to do everything you expect of mass email software, honestly I can't think of cons.

Valerie M.
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

Customer Support is Outstanding

Reviewed on 2019/02/09

Pros

This software does what I need it to do. The customer service is what I like best - they patiently answer my questions and never make me feel stupid. They even run special queries.

Cons

Sometimes I can't find where things are. The logic isn't the same as mine.

Response from 1Point Interactive

Hi Valerie,
Thank you for the review, we greatly appreciate it. We do pride ourselves on our customer service, ease of use and transparency. Please reach out to support and let us know what logic is confusing and we may be able to implement a change.

Thanks again,
1PointMail Support

• Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Great product with great customer service

Reviewed on 2018/02/02

The product is extremely easy to use and their reporting suite shows me exactly how my KPI's are being met. Great product

Pros

This product is extremely easy to implement and use, on the rare occasions when I do have an issue the customer service team is second to none. Compared to the competition 1PointMail is easier and more budget friendly. They work with me to get my KPI's turned into effective email campaigns & their reporting shows me exactly what impact the mailing had with my customers. I can't recommend this company enough.

Cons

Compared to the competition, there is no question that this is the easiest software to use. The only real negative that I have is their customer service team regularly calls to insure that their product is meeting my expectations, if you can even call that a problem.

James D.

Effective Business Builder

Reviewed on 2015/09/16

As a small, new user, I don't have a history of results to track, however, in the short time I have been using this tool, I have found it to be an effective way to efficiently expand my business development efforts. The ability to broadcast to my contact list(s) in a uniformed, personalized, routine manner, is key to the needs of my business growth. The report generator is extremely helpful. Not being to savvy with applications of any kind, I did require, and still require, some handholding when using this tool, but Chris Jackson has given me whatever time I need as I work the system and become more and more acquainted with all that it does. I have nothing but praise for 1Point.

Megan C.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Excellent and Quick Customer Service!

Reviewed on 2016/08/04

1pointmail is very user friendly and even if I do have questions, they're readily available. I've never had such a quick turnaround in response to questions I have regarding using a system. Not only that but their system is cleaning our database of emails, which makes things a lot easier for our account managers when we have correct information for them to use.

Mike W.

Really good product and even better service...

Reviewed on 2015/09/23

We've found the product very straightforward to use, requiring minimal training, etc. The Help information on the site is helpful. What we've been most impressed with, however, has been the excellent service from Chris. Whenever we have a questions or require clarification, Chris provides very timely responses and is always ready to help. This, in our opinion, makes the overall experience with 1PointInteractive worth the investment.

Salomon O.

User friendly, great results, outstanding customer service, good price... What else can you...

Reviewed on 2015/09/15

We have been working with 1PointMail for some time now, and we have had great results, an excellent business relation, and the most outstanding customer service in the industry... highly recommended for solving any/all your mailing issues. We are very please with the outcome.

Mark T.

Best Solution for the Money, on the Market today

Reviewed on 2015/09/23

Easy to use GUI, terrific support, rich feature set. comprehensive API and extensive reporting make for a great email marketing solution for small business, enterprise clients and industry professionals.

Kai S.

Easy to integrate, great customer support and cost-effective

Reviewed on 2018/01/09

Pros

We use 1PointMail's services for client email marketing campaigns and we've seen significant improvements to performance and transparency of our campaigns. Love the analytics's reports provided out-of-the-box.

Cons

Took a few days to get setup and running smoothly but worked with their support team which was very helpful.

• Used Monthly for 1+ year

Solid Platform

Reviewed on 2017/12/05

Pros

The software has a clean look and is straightforward to use. I really like the campaign reports, along with their customer service.

Cons

The software does not include email templates. As well, depending on what browser you use, the software can perform slow.

Response from 1Point Interactive

Hi, Thank you so much for your review. We are constantly testing in all major browsers for functionality and speed. I will pass your concerns on to our head of QA/UAT and see what we can discover! As always, please feel free to send questions, concerns and requests to [email protected]

Chris M.

Very pleased

Reviewed on 2015/09/25

I'm very pleased with Chris and his team. They run a very different email service from what I have been accustomed to. They've included a lot of really useful functionality for list merging and quality checking, along with general campaign management which I have struggled to find elsewhere - truly a one-stop operation. Account and Technical support are excellent - they go out of their way to make me (a small customer) happy and ensure my campaigns are successful. Happy to recommend.

Howard K.

1Point is a company that really seems to care about their client's business.

Reviewed on 2015/09/16

1Point is a relatively new company in the ESP space but they've come together from other major companies with deep experience with a ton of focus on deliverability, custom applications and customer service. For the past 18 months, they have been doing an amazing job for our agency and our clients. I would recommend 1Point to anyone that knows and cares about email marketing and email services.

John W.

ET at half the price

Reviewed on 2015/09/03

We have several clients who use this application for the email needs. We work with several ESPs and the guys at 1Point have all the features and are priced well below other offerings. API's were easy to integrate and their service team is very quick to respond. Highly recommended.

Chris B.

Amazing feature at a great price

Reviewed on 2015/10/07

This tool has helped us to connect with our customers and prospects in ways that no other email service could. The solution is espically good at helping a user set up powerful mail options that I did not see if other solutions used in the past. I highly recommend 1 Point.

Mike D.

Great product, awesome team

Reviewed on 2016/03/08

We started using 1Point last month. Chris was extremely helpful during the setup, and Logan came into our office to help us get everything set up and ready to go. The customer service since then has been great, I would highly recommend working with the 1Point Team.

Tom M.

Robust Capabilities, Easy to Use, and Cost Effective.

Reviewed on 2015/10/22

Given the platform's cost you can't beat their capabilities. They are easily on par with the likes of other ESPs like Exact Target, but I have found them far more flexible in accommodating our specific needs. Definitely give these guys a shot!

Alex S.

Good tool, functional design, minimal glitch

Reviewed on 2016/03/08

Great tech and personal support from Chris and Logan, they are fast, friendly and efficient. The tool itself is a bit clunky, but it does the job well. Analytics on opens, responses, etc are useful

Greg W.

Intuitive Interface for Non-Technical Users

Reviewed on 2017/03/15

Although customer support has been excellent, I've been able to navigate the platform's interface fairly easily on my own. It's a low-cost, high-value service.

Tom M.

1Point is a great messaging platform and the customer support is event better!

Reviewed on 2016/03/08

1Point has all of the features that a small business or large corporation would need to successfully send consistent messaging campaigns with high delivery rates.

Mariusz M.

Easy to use platform with outstanding customer service!

Reviewed on 2016/06/03

Chris Jackson has been a huge factor in helping us run successful campaigns as he was always available to answer questions as we were learning the system.

Holly L.

Excellent Product

Reviewed on 2016/06/03

1PointMail is leaps and bounds above other ESP's and the level of support is fantastic.

Nathaniel D.

This platform is very user friendly. I was shocked at how detailed the reports were

Reviewed on 2015/09/24

Easy to upload new lists. Great deliverability.