Preferred Patron Loyalty

4,9 (86)
Loyalty marketing and gift card management

Kevin
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

The Preferred Patron team are professional, knowledgable and very helpful.

Reviewed on 2018/04/13

questions are short and sweet!

Pros

The Preferred Patron Loyalty products allows any size business to cost effectively implement a Reward Program to both keep and increase their customers' loyalty. The product is very flexible and can be easily customized to meet any corporate needs. The product also provides extensive reporting features to help you track your Reward Members' activity and the responsiveness of any specific campaigns. Great customer support team!

Cons

Although the inital setup of our "Leone Luxury Rewards Program" was complicated given the various reward tiers and associated bonus offers, the customer support team at Preferred Patron were extremely helpful, knowledgable and responsive.

John
  • Industry: Entertainment

Service, Options, and Professional

Reviewed on 2018/10/25

The staff at Preferred Patron is second to none! They are always available even during evening and weekend hours. They all have such a strong knowledge of the software and it's capabilities that calling in for help is quick and easy. They all have the ability to demonstrate and suggest ways to better use the tools available and drive profits to our bottom line. Selecting Preferred Patron as our loyalty program partner was absolutely one of our best business decisions this year.

Pros

The software allows you so many options for promotion that your customers always feel like something new is coming at them. The ability to design for each of our 11 locations, yet keep core promotions running simultaneously has been a key to our sales growth.

Cons

I have not experienced any "cons" with Preferred Patron

Sandra

Great product that makes a difference!

Reviewed on 2013/03/21

We would highly recommend Preferred Patron to companies looking for an uncomplicated and impressive way to distinguish themselves from their competitors. Customers love getting points and our personalized email so it really assists with relationship development. Its powerful back office tools make it a helpful way to track customers' spending patterns.

Pros

We are so glad we found Preferred Patron! It has allowed us to bring something unique to our market and has already helped us increase sales. Not only is the software straightforward and easy to use, the support staff has been wonderful! Friendly, enthusiastic, responsible, knowledgable and patient (I needed the patient part!) The Rewards Cards themselves look fantastic - very high quality.

Cons

We really are happy with Preferred Patron. All issues are quickly and thoroughly addressed.

Amanda

Preferred Patron has contributed greatly to the overall success of our business.

Reviewed on 2018/05/17

Pros

The software allows for customization specific to my business. I am able to reward different customer actions different ways and change it whenever I would like to. I am also a huge fan of the back office controls. I can run easily track the progress of specific promotions, create new ones, and monitor employee performance with ease.

I also LOVE that Preferred Patron is always trying to make their program better. The introduce new features and keep my business a step ahead of everyone else.

Cons

I don't think I have any dislikes. Any questions or concerns I had were always immediately addressed and resolved.

lori

Working with Preferred Patron has been easy and very beneficial to our clients who love...

Reviewed on 2018/05/09

My clients love earning points and getting services for free

Pros

its easy to keep track of services of each client as well as how often they come. Keeping track of clients that haven't been here in a while is also a very useful tool in keeping in touch and reminding them that you are here

Cons

not useable on a mac. It would be much easier if i could access the software from any computer I have. Also sometimes it gets confusing as to where to go to access the different tasks that can be done using the system

Response from Preferred Patron Loyalty

Hi Lori. Just wanted to let you know, we now have a 100% cloud/web interface that will work nice on your Mac or any computer you have access to!

Jeff

Well Above Expectations

Reviewed on 2016/10/28

Our small business had very specific needs and after much research found Preferred Patron. After learning the system and training on it we were quite pleased with the ease of use and my wife was especially pleased with the marketing abilities. I must say that we had 1 little speed bump on the install on one of our 6 registers; Brett at PP stayed well beyond hours (around 11pm) determined to fix it and he did! His willingness to help was a breath of fresh air compared to some other vendors we have used over the years. One last note: Yesterday I had a general training question and while I had them on the phone asked if I could have something changed in the software. He said that it was a fixed icon and probably not. Unbeknownst to me after we got off the phone he spoke with the guys that write their code and totally made it happen! I received a call a few HOURS later with, "hey Jeff I have some good news". He updated the software on our system in less than 10 minutes and it was done as I had asked. Being in a customer service based business I cannot say how much I appreciate the willingness for someone to go above and beyond to make a customer happy. We are a happy customer and have not even taken advantage of the marketing side of this software yet. Can only get better from here -Jeff Sheldon, Owner The Health Hut, Happy Customer

Pros

Ease of use and willingness of company to help with any issue we may have.

Cons

None yet

Carlo
  • Industry: Gambling & Casinos

Best in the Market!!

Reviewed on 2019/05/08

We were struggling to find a cost effective way to distribute promotions without incurring excessive advertising costs. We can now offer our customers controlled promotions at different levels based on data that's being collected from our customers without any extra effort from us. Our customers are doing the work for us and bringing the data to us... The software does the rest!!!

Pros

The software is many levels deep and is easy to use at every level. Whether you're an end user, cashier or system administrator you have easy access to the all the information you need. In addition to this if there are ever any problems you need only call and the friendly staff at Preferred Patron will always come through with a fast and effective solution.

Our business has grown as a direct result of this software and we have seen an immediate return on our investment. We can now cater better to our loyal customers with customized promotions that make them feel unique to our business. I would strongly recommend this software to anyone looking to improve their customers experience!!

Cons

Nothing comes to mind. We are very happy.

Abi
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

It has been amazing

Reviewed on 2018/05/22

Client engagement
Increased customer loyalty

Pros

Ease of use for signing up customers, no long forms- just Name and Tel no., email.
The customer engagement part is awesome as the emails are customizable, from welcome email to remainder emails and notification email. This can also be turned on or off as needed.
We are able to integrate it into our POS
Gives our pharmacy store a leverage to compete with larger chain stores reward programs and assists us to keep more clients in the community.
It can be customized to any business size and there is something for every business.

Cons

Never had any issues since installation and we have not had the need to call support services although they are very responsive when we were doing the instalation.

Bryan

The Preferred Patron Loyalty Program is Perfect for Us!

Reviewed on 2016/02/08

Two years underbelt and I'm still very satisfied! I operate a small chain of self-serve yogurt cafes with two check-out registers at each store. I had originally thought about a tablet system by Belly. I see it in use a 7-Eleven. However, I wanted a spend based system instead of a visit based "check-in" style solution, as I believe a family of 5 deserves more credit than a individual customer, so a "check-in" based solution would not work that well for us.

I was initially hestitant about using a cashier facing system. I was concerned that our lines would get backed up if we had to spend time enrolling new customers, as we often have a line out the door. Let me tell you, with this program I quickly learned this was not an issue at all. New customers are simply handed a new card, which we swipe for points immediately on their first visit. Customers earn points based on purchases but cannot redeem those points until they first activate their card online, providing name, email, and phone, either from home or using our in-store customer tablet! There's even a nice "reminder" sticker on the face of the cards, with all necessary directions for activation on the web!

The program runs on a tablet, so it takes little counter space, and it's quick and simple for our cashier's to apply customer points based on sales.

Another aspect I really appreciate is the ability to process Gift Cards (at no extra cost) using this system. No more tracking partial balances for paper certificates in a hand written notebook!

I can't say enough about this system and the support that has comes with it. It works flawlessly and efficiently!

Marlon

Extremely satisfied with the program. My customers love it and I appreciate their loyalty.

Reviewed on 2018/04/24

Pros

Ease of use and ll the data i get. I can have sales that cater to a specific type of customer. To promote a sale, for example, I send one email and I'm connected directly to thousands of customers.

Cons

Not much to dislike. The program is great very easy to use, extremely functional. I am very satisfied and I'm also aware that I haven't used it to its full capability.

Penny
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

We have been a Prefered customer for 2 years now and I have never had any problems with this...

Reviewed on 2018/04/23

Customer approval

Pros

The soft ware is easy for a cashiers to use. I am able to train a cashier in one setting how to use it. The customer service is very friendly , I need a new intall and they did it right then and there in a matter of minutes I was back up and running !

Cons

I really cannot think of a down side. My customers are happy, If I took this program away I would have a revolt on my hands. The employees are happy so I have no complaints

Carla

Superb!

Reviewed on 2021/09/01

Pros

We are beginning to use it. The enrollment process and configuration have been easy and tailored to our needs. My best compliment so far is our Account Manager, [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. We are also thankful to [SENSITIVE CONTENT], who was our initial point of contact and presented the program to us.

We work at a very fast pace and needed to launch this program in a very short period of time. From day 1, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] worked with us with an extremely tight timeline and made all the processes run smoothly. He is knowledgeable, professional, kind, easy to work with, skilled, and offers the best customer service we have experienced in a long time.

We cannot thank [SENSITIVE CONTENT]enough for his incredible work and support to us. We look forward to continue working with him!

Cons

None so far. Everything has been great so far.

Warren

EXCELLENT SOFTWARE WITH EXTREME VERSATILITY!

Reviewed on 2009/08/13

This software is highly recommended to those who are seeking to boost student moral in higher education. PatronFlex has allowed multiple departments and student organizations to collaborate to increase overall attendance at major and minor events campus-wide.
On another note, the customer service is just as stellar as the product. Customer service representatives have offered countless suggestions to enhance our rewards program even further.

Pros

PatronFlex has given the Office of Student Life at Morehouse College the opportunity to take programming to another level. With this software we have been able to not only reward students for attending events and being active on campus, but we have been provided the opportunity to track attendance at campus-wide events and advertise using the extremely convenient e-mail database system. By using the features offered by PatronFlex we are able to gauge which programs need more attention and which events students prefer the most.
The feedback from the Morehouse students has been incredible. We truly believe that this software has assisted us in enhancing the everyday life of our students at a very affordable cost!

Cons

I have absolutely no cons for this software. I am constantly pleased with the upgrades that are continually taking place.

Leighann

Our Patients Love Patron Flex

Reviewed on 2012/03/23

Our experience with Preferred Patron has been fantastic. Their customer service and support is unmatched. We've never had a question or request that wasn't addressed promptly. It's made our Alvetro Ortho Rewards program the talk of the town. We love this program!

Pros

Prior to implementing the "Patron Flex" system, we gave wooden nickles to our orthodontic patients which could be redeemed in our office for rewards. Patients often lost the nickles, and it was difficult to track whether patients had received and redeemed them. With Patron Flex, our patients have no worry of losing their earnings, and we love having the ability to track points earned and redeemed, as well as easily recognize patient birthdays and anniversaries. Many similar programs targeted to orthodontists require patients to redeem points online, taking away the personal aspect of a patient stopping by our offices to pick out the reward they've been saving for. Preferred Marketing Solutions has been fantastic every step of the way. Training our staff to use the program was a breeze, and being able to customize the system for our purposes has been easy and invaluable.

Cons

Absolutely none!

Laurie
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

Customer support is amazing for this product

Reviewed on 2022/02/02

Customers love free stuff, Preferred Patron helps us help them and not lose money.

Pros

Even though it was not the easiest for me, as a non-technical person to learn, once [SENSITIVE CONTENT] with customer service walked me through it, I felt much more confident and I really liked the product. It's easy for our customers to use and that is the most important factor.

Cons

No negatives, once you learn how to use the program, it's pretty easy.

Heidi

We switched to Preferred Patron for the cost savings initially.

Reviewed on 2018/04/24

Pros

We are pleased with the ease of use. The response time from Customer Service is exceptional. The online Customer Portal seems to be a hit with our clients

Cons

We wish there was an integration between this program and our POS system so that managing our clients rewards was not a manual process.

Kaylee

Excellent loyalty program

Reviewed on 2018/11/06

We have been able to move away from a 'punch card' system to an easy to use software program. The training and the installation has all gone very smooth. We have been able to expand our rewards in an easy to use way thanks to Preferred Patron. After shopping many programs this was the only one that felt like a good fit to our business model. Everything is straight forward and has been seamless to integrate into our business.

Pros

Ease of use, flexibility of the program to cater to our business' needs, and the overall help of all the support staff of Preferred Patron.

Cons

At this point we havn't come up with one that hasn't been solved by our support/tech team

Paul

So far so good... GREAT SUPPORT EVERY TIME

Reviewed on 2018/06/15

hopefully new customers

Pros

Just got is so Im figuring things out . Signed up a customer last night. Looking forward to what it will do for our tattoo studio.. we stopped using FIVE STARS because they never call you back. 5 stars should be called -100 stars. WORST REWARDS PROGRAM EVER... DONT BE FOOLED BY 5 STARS... You want the right program then go with these guys...

Cons

seems good so far... LOOKS EASY TO USE. Well be running promotions today and sending out the text messages.

Jason
  • Industry: Building Materials

Does exactly what we needed it to do.

Reviewed on 2018/05/18

Pros

It's very easy to use and takes only a short while to learn. Importing data is very efficient once formatted correctly.

Cons

Aesthetics. That is a bit nitpicky but if I need to describe what I like least in a 100 characters or less it would be the aesthetics.

Joe
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Great program and great support!

Reviewed on 2019/03/01

Pros

The team has provided exceptional service. They were always quick to respond and extremely helpful. They made the setup extremely simple and the product is very intuitive and easy to use. I would highly recommend choosing this company.

Cons

I do not have any cons. All of my questions were answered and the system works great.

Elizabeth

Amazing Customer Service! Love them!

Reviewed on 2014/03/11

We implemented our customer loyalty rewards program through Preferred Patron about a year ago and it has truly been a blessing since. Not only is the software very straightforward and easy to learn, but the customer service team and support staff is very prompt, genuine and helpful. Brett in particular is incredibly informative and returns every call we've made within the hour to solve any problems or questions we may have.

Our customers love the program. It is so simple and they enjoy the fact that they can log in to the online portal and check how many points they have along with the products and services they can redeem. I would highly recommend the program to anyone looking to implement a rewards program or loyalty card to their business.

Daniel

Unbelievable customer service and professionalism!

Reviewed on 2013/04/12

I would recommend the use of Preferred Patron to any company looking to establish a successful rewards system. They were excellent to work with!

Pros

Had an amazing experience with the Preferred Patron team, thank you so much for maintaining such an excellent experience.

The team really helped us understand not only how to implement the program properly but also how to structure in a way our customers would understand and thus ensure a successful rewards program. They were able to leverage past experience of theirs for this. Very satisfied!

Cons

None noted

Davcid

Works for us!

Reviewed on 2013/04/22

Even though it will not screen scrape our POS the customer support was outstanding in helping us to get this to work for us. If you have a POS that does not have a rewards module, or need one that has more features this systems works. At the very least give it a try.

Pros

Incentive to get customers to share email and postal address. Drives return shopping. Helps lure customers who have been absent back. Easy to use. Very customizable.

Cons

Some disclaimers are not edible on our end. Screen scrape does not work with our (very old) POS.

Terry

Remarkable Program

Reviewed on 2011/02/11

Recommend for easy usage and quality.

Pros

Our hospital went to a new healthcare computer program and SeniorCare could not be built into the new program, so we began a search that would work well for our needs. After searching we found that Preferred Patron meet our requirements and even went above and beyond to upgrade some needed functions to comply with our reports. The support team was quick and accurate with implementing the upgrades to keep us running.

Cons

No disapponintments.

Charles

Great Product

Reviewed on 2012/07/20

This is a great third party loyalty application. The user interface is very easy to use by my cashiers while they are interacting directly with customers. It's also easy to update the customer data base. I only wish my POS provider would integrate into their software.Thanks Preferred Market Solutions for a great product.

Pros

Easy to use for the cashiers
Great Customer Service from tech support
Easy to understand for administrators

Cons

Whatever cons there are far outweighed by the benefits.