Preferred Patron Loyalty Reviews

Preferred Patron Loyalty

Write a Review!
Loyalty marketing, customer engagement & gift cards

4.9/5
4.8/5
4.8/5
5.0/5

Alan

I've been a client of Preferred Patron for a few years now, I have always had a positive...

Reviewed on 2018/04/17

Pros

We are very happy with all of the features that Preferred Patron offers, they are up to date with current trends in marketing solutions, they offer excellent help and suggestions and work with you one on one if you should need it.
Preferred Patron allows for us to offer discounts of services and product to those who are supporting our business and weed out those who just want the "cheapest" price at the time.
Preferred Patron also allows us to reward people with additional and unique services that they might not otherwise try.
The automation aspect is particularly useful allowing me to focus my attention elsewhere.
Our clientele routinely receive their automated email and call the office to schedule, at least 65% end up with an additional product or service with little or no additional direct effort on our part!
My employees that utilize the system every day find that it is very quick and easy when assisting our clientele, they are also able to easily converse with them to set up goals to reach their next reward.
Most common things that we utilize include: Rewards Program (obviously), referral program, reminders, raffles and surveys. The text messaging is also very helpful and used very frequently.
Preferred Patron had really made a positive difference in my business and I couldn't imagine having to do with out it.

Cons

I can't really think of any cons to speak of... if I have to say something it would be keeping up with all of the new innovative features that get added.

COURTNEY

Operations Director

Reviewed on 2018/08/14

Overall Preferred Patron is a great loyalty program. They have really spent time understanding how retailers market and what they need to create effective marketing campaigns. This program is intuitive and easy to use solution and most importantly very pliable and customizable. Anytime I have a question or I think of something new I'm not sure how to do I pick up the phone and just ask. The team is always happy to answer my question or walk me thru a new process.

Pros

I used to use a loyalty program that sent customer rewards via direct mail. Before deciding to sign up with Preferred Patron I was concerned about migrating to an entirely electronic based rewards program. My primary concern was that the direct mail our customers were receiving in their mailboxes weekly was driving their shopping frequency. After seeing a very personalized demo and realizing how helpful the team at Preferred Patron is I decided to go with Preferred Patron as our loyalty program. The onboarding process was simple and painless. They migrated our list from our last program into theirs very easily. Once our list was live I was walked thru basic training. Including the steps of creating a personalized automatically generated monthly email my customers receive telling them how many points they have. It has not decreased the shopping frequency at all, in fact, our frequency has increased because we are able to target specific customers categories and create targeted marketing campaigns. This system is so much easier than our last loyalty program. Our customers love that they do not have to keep track of paper cards and they can access their points when they are ready to make a purchase. The customer kiosk is easy to use for existing customers and makes it very easy to capture new customers right at the point of purchase in one step.

Cons

I have not come across anything that has caused us issues.

Sandra

Great product that makes a difference!

Reviewed on 2013/03/21

We would highly recommend Preferred Patron to companies looking for an uncomplicated and impressive way to distinguish themselves from their competitors. Customers love getting points and our personalized email so it really assists with relationship development. Its powerful back office tools make it a helpful way to track customers' spending patterns.

Pros

We are so glad we found Preferred Patron! It has allowed us to bring something unique to our market and has already helped us increase sales. Not only is the software straightforward and easy to use, the support staff has been wonderful! Friendly, enthusiastic, responsible, knowledgable and patient (I needed the patient part!) The Rewards Cards themselves look fantastic - very high quality.

Cons

We really are happy with Preferred Patron. All issues are quickly and thoroughly addressed.

Lori
  • Industry: Restaurants

Solid Program Complemented with Great Service!

Reviewed on 2021/04/30

I’m using Preferred Patron for over 3 years now. From the start I’ve been happy. They have always been by my side to help and guide me. I’m actually writing this because during my last call, I offered so many kudos, they asked I put them to good use here.

I’m a small business with limited resources. I owe these guys my thanks for working with me during this pandemic…not only financially but more importantly, they showed me how to use the system to get thru the lows. If only my other vendors were so helpful!

What I like is that the program always gets better, adding ideas I have to the program. They have delivered my ideas as well as many I never thought of, but find very helpful and am glad to benefit from. I think they are a good company who listens and always wants to help.

Pros

Service is always great! I always get same day help from these guys, even if it’s Sunday! From the day I started, I had the system working in a few days. Since then, changing it as been a breeze. One of the recent updates I absolutely love is how simple the new page for email and texting is. Creating and sending emails that look great is so easy. It’s like what I once used with MailChimp, but here, it’s just seems easier as my customers are here and the results (I don’t know why) are much better.

Cons

I wish I had known about Preferred Patron sooner and not wasted my time with any others.

Rafael

A great experience

Reviewed on 2023/03/21

We are a Point of Sales Solution provider focused in the quick service restaurant space. It took a while for us to find and filtered out target partners for our system implementation needs. We finally found and have chosen the Preferred Patron Loyalty and Gift Card platform as our partner. We have completed many comprehensive and complex API integrations to our POS platform, mobile application, online ordering module and member website, in a timely fashion. During the process, we found their API to be well documented, easy to use and reliable to our integration. The support we receive from them has always been excellent and timely. They have shown us they are committed to helping us succeed and now we have a true partner we can rely on and forward with this loyalty and gift card extension to our clients.

Pros

- Very high level of communication and support from all of Preferred Patron Teams.- They are willing to climb over mountains to help resolve issues.- Preferred Patron made it a true partner experience right off from the beginning.

Cons

none so far and wanted to stay that way.

Reasons for Switching to Preferred Patron Loyalty

Commitment of support
Leighann
  • Industry: Medical Practice

An amazing product, excellent customer service, prompt support; you'll be a loyal customer for...

Reviewed on 2018/04/11

Increased visibility thanks to the customized rewards cards, ease of use vs our previous rewards system, and a convenient solution for storing customer info and contacting them on special occasions or about promotions.

Pros

Preferred Patron is so unbelievably user friendly! Our initial implementation of the program was quick and easy, and we loved how we were able to really customize it for our needs. We've been using the program in our high volume, fast paced orthodontic office for over 7 years, and haven't once considered changing. Our patients enjoy being able to log into the online portal hosted on our website to check their point balance and available rewards, and we love that the portal helps drive traffic to our site. Preferred Patron takes customer service to another level; I've literally never had a question or issue that wasn't resolved same day, typically within minutes. Brett's been outstanding in every single interaction, and his nearly immediate help and support really makes us feel like we're their only customer.

Cons

We've had nothing but excellent experiences in interacting with Preferred Patron and have recommended them countless times. I'm honestly trying to think of a single con and it's just not possible!

Donna

Preferred Patron is "Boss" in this industry!!!

Reviewed on 2016/04/20

I learned about Preferred Patron from one of our patrons (a dentist), who was currently using this product and saw that I was using Royalty Rewards. Upon comparing our experiences and cost, I knew immediately that I had to contact Preferred Patron, which I did soon after. Upon learning of the various options, pricing and available resources, I could have kicked myself for having spent more than 3 times as much for a product that offered less in the areas that mattered most to our business.

As a business owner who is also a CPA, I use the cost-value approach in managing our financial & other resources. Two of my biggest contentions with Royalty Rewards are: 1) their products and services are bundled in such a way that you MUST pay for what you don't need, use or care about, therefore a higher price tag is forced upon you; and 2) they have a convoluted way of calculating ROI (Return on Investment) that makes it seem that because of their product, your returns are higher. This could not be more false because they are included in the equation, clients that you have cultivated and retained prior to signing up with them. The bottom line is that we was not getting the value we needed for what we were paying and another solution was necessary.

For me, Preferred Patron is "Boss" because they understand that their role is to help the business owner keep current patrons happy while acquiring new ones ... it's that simple! They do this by providing an excellent product with options to CHOOSE from, based upon what is right for your business and budget with the option to upgrade your plan as as your business grows.

I signed up with Preferred Patron about six months ago and intentionally waited this long to do a review because for me, service and support is equally, if not more important than price. Some company are great during the acquisition phase then leaves you to fend for yourself ... not Preferred Patron! From the inception to a today (literally), they have responded to ALL of my request for support whether it is explaining features in the software or signing in to my computer and providing step-by-step guidance on how to get a critical promotional email formulated and sent out ... they have responded timely to all of my request for help and support.

Thank you Brett et al. ... from the inception to today, you've always taken the time to provide the help I needed.

Sydnei

Great product, great service

Reviewed on 2023/04/26

From the beginning, I've experienced nothing but professionalism and respect from every person I've encountered at PPL. They helped me determine the right products for me and got me set up quickly. It's been smooth sailing ever since!

Pros

It has everything I need to track my customers in my small business. It allows me to send them text messages and email marketing. In addition, I've scheduled automated text marketing to invite them to return when my customers haven't been in in a while.

Cons

Can sometimes be difficult to determine where I need to look for certain features. When this happens, I simply reach out to our rep, who quickly assists me.

John
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Excellent return on our investment. This platform has helped us grow our business faster.

Reviewed on 2018/04/12

Sales growth
Greater customer loyalty
Reduced advertising costs

Sales growth
Greater customer loyalty
Reduced advertising costs

Pros

A perfect combination of a loyalty, customer retention and promotion systems. Our business has grown faster since using this product and I feel its worth every penny and then some ! The platform is always receiving improvements that make growing our business even easier. Customer support for this product is excellent ! They spend as much time as needed to help you through any issue or question...not that you'll need a lot of support but its nice to know its available !

Cons

The only real gap is more accessible documentation. The support for this product is amazing, however at times I feel that having some form of online or quick access information on some of the features (especially new ones) would be helpful. This being said, a quick call to customer support has always proven successful.

Response from Preferred Patron Loyalty

Hi John. Just wanted to let you know we now have a full suite of online training videos available! This library is accessible directly within the web application. Your account representative will contact you and introduce you to these new resources. Thank you for your input!

Robert
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Preferred Patron Loyalty

Reviewed on 2024/02/13

Very Happy, I will be integrating our other main reservation system with this program. looking forward to doing this.

Pros

Customer support is incredible, And helping setup was very easy; although there are so many things you can use it for, we still have not made full use of the program.

Cons

I would say, in general, with any complex program, there are many things that you can use this program, so needed to decide what parts of the program are needed and prioritize them.

Donna
  • Industry: Cosmetics

This is a very user friendly and effective software to help keep track of our clients

Reviewed on 2018/04/27

To be able to keep track of our clients on the last time they have been in our office

Pros

I like the verifying e mail toggle to make sure that the clients have given us a good email address.

Cons

the birthday and miss you points we have set up does not always work. I have to make sure I click the correct points in 2 different places to make sure that the points take effect

Response from Preferred Patron Loyalty

Hello Donna. Thank you for your feedback. We're glad to hear, after a solid 2.5 years on our system, that it continues to demonstrate value to your business.

Good News! I was able to quickly identify the problem you are experiencing with automatic point credits and applied the necessary changes to your account to make all that work!

Going forward, any point credits associated to any of your campaigns will automatically deposit to the members accounts!

(This was simply as setup parameter not being enabled on Birthday, Anniversary and Miss You campaigns in your account.)

The Preferred Patron Staff

Jeff

A “must-have” for every retail store

Reviewed on 2020/09/02

Our loyalty program has been one of the biggest factors in the growth of our new retail store. Now with COVID, we were closed for over a month. Being able to communicate with our loyalty members allowed us to do thousand of dollars in sales while closed that wouldn’t have happened otherwise. We consider this program a required cost of doing business, and one that more than pays for itself.

Pros

Ability to automate marketing and rewards. Ability to easily sign up and regularly communicate with customers.

Cons

Would love to be able to edit and send marketing emails from my iPad! I rarely use my laptop anymore so this would definitely help better manage my time. Also the ability to schedule multiple marketing emails at a time would be helpful.

Response from Preferred Patron Loyalty

Thank you Jeff. We appreciate your feedback. We are actively enhancing the capabilities of our iPad compatible tools and will keep you posted on that. Regarding being able to schedule multiple marketing emails, this capability does exist today. Your account representative will contact you show you how to accomplish that! Thank you again.

Kevin
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

The Preferred Patron team are professional, knowledgable and very helpful.

Reviewed on 2018/04/13

questions are short and sweet!

questions are short and sweet!

Pros

The Preferred Patron Loyalty products allows any size business to cost effectively implement a Reward Program to both keep and increase their customers' loyalty. The product is very flexible and can be easily customized to meet any corporate needs. The product also provides extensive reporting features to help you track your Reward Members' activity and the responsiveness of any specific campaigns. Great customer support team!

Cons

Although the inital setup of our "Leone Luxury Rewards Program" was complicated given the various reward tiers and associated bonus offers, the customer support team at Preferred Patron were extremely helpful, knowledgable and responsive.

lori

Working with Preferred Patron has been easy and very beneficial to our clients who love...

Reviewed on 2018/05/09

My clients love earning points and getting services for free

My clients love earning points and getting services for free

Pros

its easy to keep track of services of each client as well as how often they come. Keeping track of clients that haven't been here in a while is also a very useful tool in keeping in touch and reminding them that you are here

Cons

not useable on a mac. It would be much easier if i could access the software from any computer I have. Also sometimes it gets confusing as to where to go to access the different tasks that can be done using the system

Response from Preferred Patron Loyalty

Hi Lori. Just wanted to let you know, we now have a 100% cloud/web interface that will work nice on your Mac or any computer you have access to!

Carlo
  • Industry: Gambling & Casinos

Best in the Market!!

Reviewed on 2019/05/08

We were struggling to find a cost effective way to distribute promotions without incurring excessive advertising costs. We can now offer our customers controlled promotions at different levels based on data that's being collected from our customers without any extra effort from us. Our customers are doing the work for us and bringing the data to us... The software does the rest!!!

Pros

The software is many levels deep and is easy to use at every level. Whether you're an end user, cashier or system administrator you have easy access to the all the information you need. In addition to this if there are ever any problems you need only call and the friendly staff at Preferred Patron will always come through with a fast and effective solution.

Our business has grown as a direct result of this software and we have seen an immediate return on our investment. We can now cater better to our loyal customers with customized promotions that make them feel unique to our business. I would strongly recommend this software to anyone looking to improve their customers experience!!

Cons

Nothing comes to mind. We are very happy.

Meagan
  • Industry: Photography

Tourmax's Review for Preferred Patron

Reviewed on 2018/10/16

We enjoy the system and features and are 100% pleased we chose Preferred Patron!
Also, customer...

Also, customer service is a huge deal to us & anytime that I need assistance with ANYTHING I can communicate via email and get a very timely response and step by step help. That to me is huge! Someone who wants to make sure that I am well taken care of and can understand the system better.

Pros

This system is a very user friendly system to handle our needs for our clients and the Rewards Program that we offer to our clients. We keep it pretty basic for our program/needs but I know the system has so many great capabilities to reach our clients.

Cons

Can't think of anything negative! We are happy!

Abigail

University of Wyoming Athletics Student Rewards Program

Reviewed on 2011/02/16

This program has been great for our rewards program for our athletics events. We have seen a great increase in our student attendance and accredit that to our rewards program. This wouldn't be possible without use of Preferred Market Solutions. It has been a great product and very easy to use. I would highly recommend it to anyone!

Pros

We were looking for a program to fit our unique plan to reward our students for attending our athletics events. We wanted to reward our students with a points program that would allow them to redeem their points as a gift card at a local sponsor that sells University of Wyoming merchandise.

Preferred Market Solutions was very helpful in setting up the program and making sure it it went off without a hitch. We had little knowledge on what we were doing prior to working with them and have had no problems with our Rewards Program. We are able to print off reports, change point values depending on the event and prevent students from swiping their card more than once at each event. Each of our student workers have been able to work with the program and it is essentially fool-proof as nothing can be done that can't be fixed. It is a great program and has been perfect for our needs!

Cons

We haven't had any problems with the product.

Carla

Superb!

Reviewed on 2021/09/01

Pros

We are beginning to use it. The enrollment process and configuration have been easy and tailored to our needs. My best compliment so far is our Account Manager, [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. We are also thankful to [SENSITIVE CONTENT], who was our initial point of contact and presented the program to us.

We work at a very fast pace and needed to launch this program in a very short period of time. From day 1, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] worked with us with an extremely tight timeline and made all the processes run smoothly. He is knowledgeable, professional, kind, easy to work with, skilled, and offers the best customer service we have experienced in a long time.

We cannot thank [SENSITIVE CONTENT]enough for his incredible work and support to us. We look forward to continue working with him!

Cons

None so far. Everything has been great so far.

Natalie

Great customer service

Reviewed on 2019/12/12

Pros

I was a little intimidated about using the software at first, having never used a loyalty software before. However, after working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], I was able to quickly learn how to use the software, make edits and customize templates, schedule campaigns, and more. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is quick to respond whenever I have a question and is always willing to help me learn how to better use the software so we can take full advantage of all that it has to offer. Whether by phone or email, he is professional, prompt, and knowledgeable. Having that kind of support makes this software an even better fit for our use.

Cons

There is nothing to share at this time.

Deborah

Excellent customer service for any issue small or large.

Reviewed on 2016/04/01

I did about 6 months of research and decided to go with Preferred Patron. It allows us to have various levels of rewards, the system was simplistic, and I found the company contacts to be responsive.

We found after about 9 months that it wasn't working for us; we asked to make some changes and I honestly thought we would have issues with a down grade. This was a non-issue; they were accommodating, answered the phones and tech support helped us on Saturdays and Sundays. The tablet version is just what we need and we are super happy to have Preferred Patron as our choice for a loyalty card.

We highly recommend them as professionals. They are very helpful, courteous, and respectful of any and all questions. They are willing to jump on a call and walk you through the program, help set it up, and share their expertise. It was more than I expected and I was very happy to have that support.

This morning I received the invoice and noted it was incorrect. I emailed and within a half hour I had a response that they are correcting it!! What better service can you get than that?!

Our customers love the simplicity of taking control of their points each time they come in; some have called our tablet "fancy". But in truth, it's really easy for everyone. Even the older generation get it and love it.

Kelly
Kelly

API integration flawless and works great!

Reviewed on 2019/01/21

We wanted to give our customers a easy way to review their earned points and super simple one click way to redeem their points... this was accomplished flawlessly using the Preferred Patron solution!

Pros

The most awesome part of the API integration was quick to market, it actually only took our developer 6 hours to implement and have a working demo... if fact they didn't have one feature and the Preferred Patron developer turn around a new API for us to integrate with in mere hours!

They are very easy to work with and the API documentation is very well documented and easy to follow... it made our job super easy to launch and didn't encounter any bugs with their API's or missing info in the docs... great job guys!

Cons

None, the API preformed exactly as we needed and worked great.

Tiffany

Amazing Product and Service!

Reviewed on 2015/07/14

I have had a great experience with Preferred Patron. From the beginning, the customer service has been beyond expectation. Brett answered all of my questions and concerns in a timely manner and helped us figure out how to use this program to best help us. We are a unique being a sailing company and I came across a feature that we basically needed custom to us that wasn't currently available. Within about a week, this feature was created for us and seriously made this software work that much better for our business. We are so impressed that Preferred Patron was able to to this for us and make it work specifically for our business. The set-up and training by Brett (and Anthony) was so helpful and again always quick and precise. Anyone thinking about whether or not to use this company...do not hesitate! GO WITH THEM! You will not be disappointed. Being a business owner, we value other companies that have a strong work ethic and timely communication. Thank you for all of your help and time getting us set up and we look forward to a great relationship for many years to come! From all of us at Sail Windjammer!

Kaylee

Excellent loyalty program

Reviewed on 2018/11/06

We have been able to move away from a 'punch card' system to an easy to use software program. The training and the installation has all gone very smooth. We have been able to expand our rewards in an easy to use way thanks to Preferred Patron. After shopping many programs this was the only one that felt like a good fit to our business model. Everything is straight forward and has been seamless to integrate into our business.

Pros

Ease of use, flexibility of the program to cater to our business' needs, and the overall help of all the support staff of Preferred Patron.

Cons

At this point we havn't come up with one that hasn't been solved by our support/tech team

paul

excellent

Reviewed on 2018/04/25

The access to better be in contact with my patrons.

The access to better be in contact with my patrons.

Pros

what i like most about this software is that is simple to use and like that it advertises my logo well on the tablet.

Cons

what i like least about this software is that the interface could be a bit bigger. Buttons are a bit small.

Response from Preferred Patron Loyalty

Hi Paul. Thank you for the kind words about our software. To address your concerns regarding button size, we are shipping you a larger tablet, which will increase the size of the interface and buttons for you. A representative will be contacting you to review. Thank you again!

Jason
  • Industry: Building Materials

Does exactly what we needed it to do.

Reviewed on 2018/05/18

Pros

It's very easy to use and takes only a short while to learn. Importing data is very efficient once formatted correctly.

Cons

Aesthetics. That is a bit nitpicky but if I need to describe what I like least in a 100 characters or less it would be the aesthetics.