LEAP

The legal practice productivity solution for law firms.

4 /5

Dawn
Dawn

Extremely happy with Leap software

Reviewed on 2021/11/08

over all experience with Leap is very positive.

over all experience with Leap is very positive.

Pros

software is easy to use, all staff are ale to access a matter and work in real time. During the pandemic and not having immediate access to files the software enabled fee earners to continue working with ease throughout this time.

Cons

Online support is sometimes difficult, a direct contact number for the tech team would be better.

Shari
  • Industry: Law Practice

This product has made working from home possible.

Reviewed on 2021/07/13

Pros

This software manages my practice for billing, filing, document preparation and scheduling. It is easy to use and worth every penny. There are a number of tie in programs that work well with LEAP, like website management, appointment scheduling, and court filing, which make LEAP the only system I need to run my practice. Having it all accessible on my phone is a major bonus.

Cons

Discounting billing is a bit counter-intuitive.

Response from LEAP Legal Software

Thank you for taking the time to review LEAP Legal Software. Our team greatly appreciates your feedback. We pride ourselves on providing attorneys with a solution that allows them to manage their entire practice and make more money. We are glad to see that your law firm is benefitting from LEAP's billing, document, and matter management features. We look forward to continuing our efforts to make LEAP a valuable asset for your firm!

Nurul
  • Industry: Law Practice

Not suitable to litigation practice and most fixes are costly add-on apps

Reviewed on 2020/10/23

It is a very frustrating and very expensive system. It is a frankenstein system - just loads script bolted together to make it work but not much of it (besides the document) works very well.
There is no workflow - that costs extra £495 per month
There is a 73% price hike and most things are additional extras
You cannot create own specific critical dates to create any workflows
Cannot have workflow out of the box#
Need Xero for office accounting - extra costs

Pros

Leap has a very good document library which is why we initially selected leap. However, this is probably the best feature.

Creating templates is also easy as is some of the accounts features. However, it does not have a general accounting facility - so you'll be paying extra to Xero for that.

Cons

Tasks - it is heavily reliant on MS Outlook. If you do litigation, imagine note being able to access or edit tasks allocated to one of your fee earners and that fee earner is off. What do you?

When it comes to diarising tasks, you will be spending more time accepting assigned tasks than actually earning any fees. As an example, on a litigated matter i could have up to 20 directions that i need to comply with. my assistant will set a 14, 7, 2 and on the day reminder (this is a laborious task in Leap). thats 4x20 (80 tasks). i then receive 80 emails i need to open, accept and save (imagine how long that takes). The task is then saved in my out look tasks. No one else can access or edit or delete. This is stuck in outlook and in the matter!

So if i leave - and i have 100 files, thats 800 tasks that no one can access - they will have to troll through the file and set the tasks again. You see the problem! we learnt the hardway.

There is no adequate reporting - so you want to find out how many files you have with a particular supplier/referrer. You can find that out but you can export that into excel . you want to run that report - a third party app will cost you more.

Response from LEAP Legal Software

Thank you for your review. However, this Capterra page is for LEAP Legal Software available in the United States. We work hard globally to address and respond to feedback from our users. Please visit the LEAP UK Community site (community.leap.co.uk) for local support for your version of the software.

Mike

LEAP - The right choice for SMB

Reviewed on 2021/09/15

LEAP is pretty much in a league of its own. There are other products trying to catch up and reach the same levels, but ultimately there isn't anything else comparable.

Pros

Being true Software as a Service, it is agile and aids real business continuity.
Adding users, even from different locations is not a problem. With just an internet connection required to access the software.

Cons

There is some functionality that could be improved around efficient accounting for the actual accounts team.
There are numerous reports that can be run, but you either have full access or no access, which is a real shame, with some reports being great and useful, others need some attention to improve to the same level.

Nicole

Great software

Reviewed on 2021/07/16

Overall I like LEAP.

Overall I like LEAP.

Pros

The basic features of LEAP are very user friendly. Time keeping/management is great.

Cons

The emails get saved in various places - would be better if they automatically went into one place. Misc. errors when opening Adobe pdfs. The formatting of documents is sometimes difficult to edit.

Response from LEAP Legal Software

Thank you for your review of LEAP Legal Software. Our team is glad to hear that your law firm is benefiting from LEAP's ease of use and instant time recording features. We would like to speak with you about the challenges you are facing with email and document management. Please email [email protected] to contact one of our LEAP Practice Management Advisors, a free resource for all our users. We want to make sure your firm is utilizing all of LEAP's features and integrations to make your practice management as efficient as possible. We can also import your firm's templates. We look forward to continuing our efforts in making LEAP a valuable asset for your law firm!

Kristin

The Good, Bad and Ugly

Reviewed on 2021/07/08

Pros

We had never had a cloud based management system before, so considering that we made this change within the year of the pandemic hitting, the value to that feature is priceless; you can print directly to LEAP; easy integration with outlook (even though Outlook itself is not my favorite); The staff tries to be very helpful, although they do not always follow up if they dont have any answers for you; Leap has a few versions of docs that we feel are improvements over what we were using; Billing features.

Cons

We are in Massachusetts and cannot access E-File features with the courts through Leap; The system has lost address information and the capability to input it into many of our contact cards; Many document fields are inadequately set-up (maintain default names, refuse to accept checked boxes, skip sections); Invoices are confusing and do not specify the funds are received from retainers; invoices do not have a feature which specifies who has generated the billable hours (name of legal team member); does not show size of documents; not user friendly with copy/paste feature; only connects to one singular Quickbooks account (so you cannot interface with both operating and IOLTA accounts).

Response from LEAP Legal Software

Thank you for taking the time to review LEAP. Our team welcomes all feedback so that we can continue to improve our software. We're glad to see that your firm is benefitting from LEAP's remote accessibility, billing features, and integrations. We would like to speak with you more about some of the challenges your firm is facing. Please email [email protected] to connect with your dedicated Practice Management Advisor. We will be able to address many of these challenges including adding timekeeper information to an invoice, copy/paste shortcuts, and showing funds received from the retainer. You can also find a lot of great training resources in our Remote Training Resources Catalog here: https://bit.ly/2OhdXwO.

Katherine

Cumbersome

Reviewed on 2021/07/20

Pros

Billing and Time Accounting are mostly easy to use; SOME of the templates are easy to use

Cons

The system is very cumbersome overall, not intuitive, have to save and close everything before finishing a task and then have to reopen the matter; financial statements are not in proper order for court (doesn't allow footnotes); too many steps to complete a simple task (ie adding interest to an invoice, etc)

Clio

Turbolaw was phasing out

Reasons for Switching to LEAP

Looked like it would be good comprehensive system

Response from LEAP Legal Software

Thank you for your recent review. We greatly appreciate your feedback. Our team is glad to hear that your law firm is benefiting from LEAP's billing and accounting features. We would like to speak with you more about some of the challenges you are facing. Please email [email protected] to connect with a LEAP Practice Management Advisor so we can identify which version of LEAP you are on and discuss some of your workflows like adding interest to an invoice. We will be able to provide training resources and guidance on using LEAP efficiently. In the meantime, please download our Remote Training Catalog: https://bit.ly/2OhdXwO. We look forward to speaking with you soon!

Amy

We love LEAP

Reviewed on 2021/09/16

We could not have maintained our high level of service throughout the pandemic without LEAP.

Pros

LEAP is an incredibly intuitive product; it saves us a huge amount of time.

The system is regularly updated, we love that LEAP reinvest into their product. The support is also brilliant, LEAP regularly contact us and are always there is we need them.

Also, the integration is seamless with other products such as Infotrack and Perfect Portal.

Cons

We had a few hiccups with the accounts integration, but these were resolved with the help of LEAP and Xero.

Proclaim by Logos

Reasons for Switching to LEAP

We preferred the option to pay monthly with LEAP, rather than have large up front costs. LEAP also looked much more modern and user friendly.
Kalie

Leap Review

Reviewed on 2021/07/19

Pros

It is definitely a good product to wrap all office components, time keeping, documents and billing features.

Cons

The document templates are finicky. Sometimes the features don't translate well.

Response from LEAP Legal Software

Thank you for your review of LEAP Legal Software. We greatly appreciate your feedback, and our team is glad to hear that your firm is benefiting from LEAP's comprehensive practice management, instant time recording, document, and billing features. We would like to hear more about some of the challenges you are facing. Please email [email protected] to connect with one of our LEAP Practice Management Advisors. We look forward to speaking with you soon and continuing to make LEAP a valuable asset for your law firm!

Donald

Great Application, but Expect to Endure a Learning Curve

Reviewed on 2021/07/09

For a while i felt like i had been given a jet plane, but could do no more than push it down the runway. After learning how to "fly," it has been a great improvement to our office.

Pros

Billing and Time-Keeping are Excellent features. You will bill more hours and be much better equipped to keep track of your time

Cons

Huge learning curve. But well worth it.ime

Response from LEAP Legal Software

Thank you for taking the time to review LEAP. Our team greatly appreciates your feedback and we are glad to see that your firm is benefiting from LEAP's billing and instant time recording features. You can learn more about LEAP's comprehensive features by downloading our Remote Training Catalog: https://bit.ly/2OhdXwO. We look forward to continuing our efforts to make LEAP a valuable asset for your law firm!

David

Beware of LEAP!

Reviewed on 2021/07/13

My experience is poor. They will not let you cancel, despite their contract providing for a 6 month money back guarantee. They are attempting to avoid their contract by a ridiculous interpretation of the language of the guarantee that I have not used LEAP "continuously" during the Trial period. Consequently I would not recommend anyone to sign up for LEAP because if it doesn't work for you, they will not let you out. I had seen some other reviews stating this, but I thought that wouldn't happen to me, after all the contract does state it is a 6 month money back guarantee. Unfortunately, I was wrong.

Pros

That it centralizes all of the activities regarding a case file into a matter folder ie client information, emails, documents, ect.

Cons

It does not have a centralized telephone log. I receive many phone calls from people for which I do not have a matter set up and there is no place to log these calls in LEAP. Even for those calls that pertain to an established matter, the notification system is poor and you have no way to keep track of these calls separately. Also LEAP has no integrated calendar. Instead it uses Outlook, but it doesn't link back to the matter. For me, these two shortcomings are what caused me to decide to cancel my subscription to LEAP. Also the matter type descriptions are limited and there are several types of cases that I handle for which there is no matter type in LEAP. And you can't create your own.

Response from LEAP Legal Software

We are sorry to hear that you have not had a good experience with us, so far. We do appreciate your feedback and would like to speak with you to make sure your firm is utilizing our software efficiently. We want every law firm to be fully trained on LEAP and using our software to its fullest capability. We believe our software will be greatly beneficial for firms that agree to the change event. Please email [email protected] so we can set up a convenient time to speak with you. You can also find a lot of great training resources in our Remote Training Resources Catalog here: https://bit.ly/2OhdXwO. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Linda
  • Industry: Law Practice

Leap is not perfect but it could be.

Reviewed on 2021/07/16

I actually love it. It has bern indispensable for operating remotely in 2020 and beyond

Pros

Billing and time keeping, email, the mobile app, case and document management,

Cons

The lack of available categories for matter types tgst reflect aspects of real law practice in Illinois

Clio

User unfriendly

PCLaw

Leap was more comprehensive

Response from LEAP Legal Software

Thank you for your review of LEAP Legal Software. We greatly appreciate your feedback, and our team is glad to hear that your firm is benefiting from LEAP's billing, instant time recording, email integration, document automation, and client management features along with remote accessibility with the LEAP mobile app. We are constantly updating LEAP with pre-configured matter types, and we would like to speak with you more about your firm's areas of law. Please email [email protected] to connect with one of our LEAP Practice Management Advisors. We look forward to continuing our efforts in making LEAP a valuable asset for your law firm!

Rebecca
  • Industry: Law Practice

Pulled the trigger after 1.5 years of indecision. Well worth it.

Reviewed on 2021/09/14

The people I have worked with have been awesome. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is my favorite person this year. It has been stressful starting a firm from my father's old firm, to creating a web page that's going to put me over the edge to really using something I've wanted to use for years. LEAP can do more than I expected, which saves me time away from my kids and my family and keeping track of it all in one place. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] may be one of the most patient individuals I've worked with. It's put me at ease.

Pros

Creating matters, attaching documents and emails to the matter, keeping a string of notes is key, as opposed to pulling the file. I want to pull the file less by being more diligent in using the software. Will be nice to communicate and transfer date with the program. I think that will be key with future generations.

Cons

The integration was a pain, but it was on my side with Time Matters and my computer company. That was a me and not you thing.

When you create a matter and even when I chose the areas of law that I practice some of it was not there and we have to force the program by entering a type of law differently. For instance, it took us awhile to figure out how to enter Estate Administration which is the main thing I do. Most lawyers in PA and I suspect elsewhere use the Decedent's Name to identify and find the file. LEAP does not and you have to remember the name of the Executor for a search. If they don't have the same name, I think we had to do something a little different. For criminal matters there are some simple areas that aren't an option.

It seems like some fields we don't need and some would be more helpful, if they were available. The one that comes to mind is the Sale of Real Estate.

Response from LEAP Legal Software

Hi Rebecca , thank you for your review of the LEAP legal practice productivity solution. We appreciate your feedback, and we are happy to see that your firm can be more time efficient from using our software. As you continue to expand your knowledge of the software, we recommend using the LEAP User Portal to access training, learning, and support resources like LEAP University, Help Center, HelpDesk, and your dedicated Practice Management Advisor. You can access the User Portal here: https://bit.ly/3FkiMNV. Thank you again for your review and we hope these resources help LEAP provide additional value to your law firm!

Deborah

Excellent product

Reviewed on 2021/09/17

the billing features are outstanding. the support is exceptional

the billing features are outstanding. the support is exceptional

Pros

The Leap Support team is outstanding. The learning curve is steep for the software, but once you learn it, together with the outstanding support and availability of the support team, it is invaluable.

Cons

the learning curve was rather difficult, although, in fairness, we were learning remotely and at the very beginning of the covid shutdown.

Time Matters and Clio

it was time.

Response from LEAP Legal Software

Hi Deborah, thank you for taking the time to review the LEAP legal practice productivity solution. We are thrilled to hear that your firm is benefiting from our software as well as our support team. Our customer service team prides themselves on world-class assistance and are committed to helping law firms like yours save time and make more money. As you continue to expand your knowledge of the software, we recommend using the LEAP User Portal to access training, learning, and support resources like LEAP University, Help Center, HelpDesk, and your dedicated Practice Management Advisor. You can access the User Portal here: https://bit.ly/3FkiMNV. We appreciate your feedback and continued partnership!

Matt

Awful All Round

Reviewed on 2023/06/14

The overall experience has been painful and many of us in our firm have found it far more efficient to use LEAP as little as possible by disabling Office add-ons and working out of LEAP.The bugs and design flaws are innumerable:At almost each stage, the software opens up a new window which is often way off centre and does not fit the screen properly. This is on laptops and desktops of varying resolutions. Having to recentre and resize windows every time you want to access them becomes time consuming and affects the flow of work.Countless hours of work have been lost due to documents not saving or disappearing from LEAP entirely, not even showing in "deleted" items. Many of us having resorted to working out of LEAP and just dragging/dropping files into there once finalised.The issues with Office apps often results in LEAP crashing altogether, requiring a force quit and the loss of all work done which was not saved. Sometimes work doesn't save or files are deleted altogether.

Pros

Detailed reports are easy to produce and it's easy to share files between LEAP and local storage. It's also very easy to learn for people with varying tech skills.

Cons

The customer service: I made 4 or 5 attempts to have the same issue resolved, and each time the LEAP customer support would offer the same solution did not work. I was told an engineer would call me back on 3 occasions, and each time I gave them a 1 hour window during which I would be unavailable. Each time their Engineers called within the one hour window and each missed call means starting the process from square one.There is no option to export/save time recording into an Excel compatible format - only hard-copy or save to PDF. This has added hours to time spent preparing a Schedule of Costs as each entry has to be added and updated manually.Transitioning from our old system to LEAP was far from smooth. Many matters were not transferred and most of those which were had time recording missing or numerous mistakes, resulting in us combing through a lot of our files to correct these mistakes.The bugs and errors are innumerable - the Microsoft Office Add-ons do not seem to function properly at all, with different issues arising for each of Office 365, 2019 and 2016.Most cloud services auto-deletes or encrypts locally stored data. With LEAP, all data and docs accessed by a user are stored locally in a folder without encryption or auto-deleting, meaning that anyone with access to a device using LEAP could browse through all documents and client info a user has accessed without logging in to LEAP or using LEAP at all.

Louise

Leap

Reviewed on 2021/08/11

Pros

When we made the decision to move to Leap in 2019 it was a daunting prospect transferring all of our data and retraining people but were put in touch with a project manager who guided us through the whole process. We are now into year 2 of using Leap and as consultancy firm it is important to us that our solicitors can work from wherever they choose, Leap allows us to do that, it's really changed the way that we work. The system is intuitive to use and Leap are very good at updating features and have a stack of helpful information/articles on their knowledge pages, I also love the live chat function meaning the majority of the time you can get an answer instantly from someone if you do have a problem. I'm not sure how we managed without it, having all of our documentation in one place, and the integrations with Infotrack have made our lives so much easier, especially with the new onboarding/AML tools via Ecos.

Cons

At first we found producing fixed fee invoices challenging but that was updated and improved shortly after we moved over to Leap and we have had no issues since.

ANDREA
  • Industry: Legal Services

Still very happy after two years

Reviewed on 2020/10/30

My overall experience with Leap has been positive and all of the people I have worked with at Leap have been tremendously helpful. The software has even gotten better since we signed up so I like that they are always looking to make improvements.

Pros

Having all documents, emails, time entry, billing, IOLTA funds all in one place when looking at a client. I no longer have to jump around to multiple places to get the full picture on a client. I would pick this software again any day.

Cons

My only complaint is that I wish we had a better way to tailor the fields in a bill to our needs.

CARET Legal, NetDocuments and Clio

Reasons for Choosing LEAP

Juris was antiquated and not a windows based program. It would have cost us far more money to upgrade to their module systems than to change to Leap. We found Juris clunky and expensive.

Reasons for Switching to LEAP

Ease of us, overall efficiency and cost.

Response from LEAP Legal Software

Thank you for reviewing LEAP. We appreciate your support and positive feedback. Please check community.leap.us for updates including accounting, billing, and more. Ideas from our users can be submitted here: community.leap.us/s/ideas-user-guide.

Christopher
  • Industry: Legal Services

Great functionality, very robust, no set up fees either. great for smaller practices under 30...

Reviewed on 2023/07/18

helped my firm obtain about a 26% increase in productivity which amounted to a massive bottom line savings

Pros

integrates perfectly with word and outlook as if you can't notice the difference but the relevant buttons are there

Cons

cant use on mac unless you install parallel or bootcamp

Response from LEAP Legal Software

Hi Christopher, thank you for your recent review of LEAP. We are glad to hear that the LEAP legal practice productivity solution has improved productivity for your firm with its seamless Microsoft 365 integration.

We greatly appreciate your feedback and continued partnership!

Lorna

Great Case Management Product

Reviewed on 2021/10/26

Every member of staff can access any matter at any time and work can be done in real time. Each fee earner can keep tabs on their matters and with the integration of Outlook with Leap file reviews can be properly managed.

Pros

My firm moved over to Leap from another case management system in 2016 and since 2020 have become fully digitised. The general ease of use of Leap has made the transition very successful. The ability to quick view documents, correspondence etc. without having to open the item fully makes reviewing a matter a simplified affair.

Cons

Changes to features one has grown accustomed to can be annonying eg. the firm used to enter criticial information in the Client Details tab so that anyone accessing the matter would immediately see what the current position was, however, recently if any information is entered into that tab then a default message comes up saying "Open for More Information" so that you have to then open it to access said information. This has been raised with the technical department but has not yet been resolved.

Dominic

A Mostly Positive Experience

Reviewed on 2022/01/23

We purchased Leap during a period of growth the help manage the increased demands of the business. It has not let us down. It has totally changed how I run the business, being able to delegate much more to members of my team. I have no doubt that it has helped with productivity, profitability and client management. On the whole it has been a positive experience although there are lessons to be learned from the feedback given above.

Pros

Case management is very good, particularly when used alongside Workflows. The accountancy element and reports have made it infinitely easier for me to keep track of finances as the business has grown. On the whole there is good customer service and the community/university are very useful.

Cons

The updates seem to routinely remove features that work or make unnecessary changes that worsen the experience of using Leap. Case in point is on previous versions, you could input an address on a card by searching the postcode. This was removed in the latest update.

Client feedback on LawConnect is that it is temperamental and there have been issues with links not being received.

InfoTrack integration is useful but the added costs are far too high and their sales team have been pestering me for the last two years!

I have had a couple of occasions where the customer services have not been able to resolve my issues and have been quite rude in their responses.

Tamara
  • Used for 2+ years

LEAP with an Apple MacBook Air

Reviewed on 2020/08/07

My renewal of this contract was appalling. I was told that I could use my iCloud emails so that is why I renewed so that I could just manage one email. The LEAP consultant told me I could use IMAP. This is not the case. I have tried to cancel my contract and they will only cancel my contract if I pay out the full 3 year contract renewal.

Pros

Consider it very carefully if you use a MAC.

Cons

They should be clear that iCloud emails are not supported. They tell me it is ok but no one can help me and I am meant to pay out a 3 year contract and manage two emails. See the assistance that has taken 6 months for me to receive........
With regards to the first point being virtual box, to utilise LEAP with the Mac environment you will have to go through Virtual Box or Parallels Desktop as they are the best way to go. If you wish to use a Windows environment only, then a program such as BootCamp would be more suitable (this is also technically better on a performance base). With regards to the icloud email, I have been doing some research on this for you. There is a way to add it to the outlook program that is quite manual and does look like your IT Consultant attempted this for you with no success. Additionally, on more research I see that icloud utilises an IMAP process not POP3. Unfortunately, IMAP is not supported with LEAP and there will be issues connecting this to LEAP.
Not much use to run a business!

Response from LEAP Legal Software

Thank you for reviewing LEAP. We take every firm through the software based on the setup. LEAP works with Parallels to use both systems. Office365 Business Premium can migrate your emails from IMAP to Exchange. Contact Support ([email protected]) for help.

Patrick

good product - decent support

Reviewed on 2021/09/28

Overall LEAP is a fantastic product and when lockdown happened we were able to continue to work uninterrupted.

Pros

We looked at a number of different Case management Systems before settling on LEAP. It is a great product . The mobile app version is fantastic which has the ability to drop documents and pictures on the go into files.
the staff are knowledgeable and friendly.
[SENSITIVE CONTENT] was our initial contact provided us with training and guidance and he was great.

Cons

The webchat is good so you can get instant contact with the helpdesk. More than often they can resolve it there and then. If they aren't able to solve it there and then sometimes at busy periods call back time can be a few hours.
There is a particular issue re forwarding previous emails within LEAP which creates an error message. However LEAP are aware and are working on resolving it.
Perhaps some more follow up training would be good.

Response from LEAP Legal Software

Hi Patrick, thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback and are glad to see you're enjoying the benefits of LEAP. If you require any additional assistance please contact [email protected] to speak to your Customer Success Manager.

Richard

Reviewed on 2021/09/13

I implemented using LEAP shortly before COVID19 began, which was lucky. Given that my staff worked from home, the ease of use really helped.

Pros

I liked that I was able to learn how to use various functions of LEAP in a short period of time. While I am still learning how to use all of its functions, it is not difficult.

Cons

Still learning how to integrate all of my existing forms into the program

Response from LEAP Legal Software

Hi Richard, thank you for your recent review of LEAP. We are glad to hear that the LEAP legal practice productivity solution has improved organization and efficiency for your firm with our cloud-based system which enables you to work from anywhere. Additionally, you can find valuable learning and support resources through the LEAP User Portal here: https://bit.ly/3FkiMNV. We greatly appreciate your feedback and we hope these resources help LEAP provide additional value to your law firm!

James

Leap, Quick Books - a win, win

Reviewed on 2022/09/23

Overall transition was good, good support during and after, easy to get someone to correspond with about your concern or problem, and they stay with you until you are satisfied. Both attorneys and accounting seem to be satisfied with this program, ease of use mostly. Day in, day out use with very few issues in general, and any issues are addressed promptly.

Pros

Everyone can see everything with just a click or two, very transparent. Easy to use on a daily basis for the attorneys and the accounting people.

Cons

Some of the reporting can be improved, but the quality of the reports available are good, just came up short in some areas.

Response from LEAP Legal Software

Hi James, thank you for taking the time to review LEAP. We are glad to hear that LEAP is an asset to your firm and that you are enjoying the ability to manage your practice with one solution. Our customer service team prides themselves on world-class assistance and will greatly appreciate your feedback. At LEAP, we are committed to helping law firms save time and make more money and we are happy that LEAP has allowed your law firm to do just that.

Ron
  • Industry: Law Practice

A Legal system that gets better and better.

Reviewed on 2022/03/02

If you use the system correctly you will achieve efficiency, cost benefits and compliance.

Pros

The Leap platform is easy to use and form templates are customisable as are presidents. Accounting can be linked to most financial platforms, we use Xero which works well. Customer support is what is should be, responsive and easy to access. Online training guide and user forums solve most issues with minimal time and effort. The introduction of Customer Success Managers to provide personal support, who are accessible is excellent. If you use the system as designed, a CRM platform you will obtain true benefits in workflows and costs.

Cons

Mobile access to Leap is good on Apple phones but has limited functionality on Android phones. This is a failing. Perversely Leap does not work well on Apple Macs but is excellent on Pc's?
Other legal system providers do not appear to have this as an issue with their android aps development, android being the predominant and growing platform in the UK.