Hotello

Because your priority is hospitality

Cristina marcano L.

Fully compatible with your system installed in your hotel and is in the cloud.

Reviewed on 2018/05/29

It is an advanced property management software that helps you run all your operations smoothly and accurately, and helps keep your guests happy.

Pros

It is absolutely compatible with any system that previously has its hotel establishment and that makes it versatile and demanding. It is in the Cloud and that makes information accessible in a fast way and from the device available, avoiding large investments in storage equipment and hosting of information that makes the access to data cumbersome.

If main feature is that it works as: booking engine, GDS, CRS, revenue manager, task manager, marketing email and many others.

Cons

Finding a flaw in a system so friendly and versatile for the management of a hotel is difficult, because any aspect of failure is forgotten when we see the great benefits of this system and even better when it collaborates to keep the guests satisfied, The joy of a client and thanks for the good service always erase any failure that could have the Hotello PMS system.

Catherine G.

User friendly and efficient

Reviewed on 2021/03/12

Pros

Excellent technical support and they keep updating you with new tools or services available. Well organized for migration and training. Good partnership with specialists from different service branches.

Cons

Reports are customizable, but difficult to do so by yourself.

Response from Hotello

Hello Catherine, thank you so much for sharing your experience with Hotello!

We are glad that you are satisfied with our software and services. It's a real pleasure for us to work with your team at Le Grand Lodge Mont-Tremblant.

Best regards,

Emilie G.
  • Industry: Hospitality

The customer service alone makes this a wonderful product!

Reviewed on 2017/02/21

Hotello is without a doubt a great software that meets and even exceeds our needs. It's various features are really helpful at managing our establishment as a whole. It does require a little bit of practice to fully understand it and it's interface could be slightly more user friendly, but its customer service is by far one of the best we have ever experienced.

Pros

The customer service! Prompt, efficient, and friendly, it is by far one of the best!

Cons

The learning curve can be difficult.
It's different reports can be customized but there is no easy way to do so by ourselves.

Response from Mingus Software

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback! We are happy to read that you are enjoying Hotello and that the support team is up to your expectation.

The support team is happy to customize the different reports for you. As the reports gather a lot of information as you say, there are no easy way to do it.

Thank you again!

Guillaume D.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Easy to use and evolutive software for Hotelier

Reviewed on 2016/08/22

As my position of ecommerce, revenues and distribution manager, I am asked on a daily basis to manage the rates, the inventory and the numerous 3rd parties the Hotel works with. Hotello is a easy to use, evolution according the new trends and designed to manage Rates and Inventory easily.

Pros

Yield Management module is perfect to manage all rates, availabilities and restrictions for all rate plans, and for all channel managed rates.

The Marketing features is also extremely convenient for our sales team, for our markets scopes and for our emailing campaing.

Cons

The software would definitively gain in value if the Software would have a Rate Optimization System that would be able to recommand rates and inventory mangement based on : previous year performances, on the book forecasts, outliers, city compression demands, remaning demand, etc.

Josée S.

Leadership

Reviewed on 2017/02/15

I have been working with Hotello for over 5 years and I am fully satisfied in all areas. The staff is competent. I recommend this company and this software at all. Thank you to the Hotello team for your generosity with us!

Pros

Friendly software

Cons

so far I do not have

Manon G.
  • Industry: Utilities

my experience with Hotello

Reviewed on 2017/02/15

Since 2 years I am working with Hotello and I love it it is my first time in Hotel and it is great. Any time I need help somebody is there to help me.

Pros

easy to understand and work

Nancy A.

front desk

Reviewed on 2016/08/11

My experience was very easy to learn and when you trained some one. I like working every day with this.
every template is clear.

Pros

easy to use

Cons

when we have something we don't like you fix it

Martin A.

Great software

Reviewed on 2017/02/15

We use hotello and its works really well. We have some particular issue sometime and the staff always try to help us.

Kassandra N.

Good service

Reviewed on 2016/08/09

Always have a great service with the support team. Overall we enjoy working with Hotello, but some of the features are not quite on point.

Pros

Easy to use. Yield management and stats very visual

Cons

I cannot open twice the same window, I cannot put in a reservation more than one rate plan, I cannot do anything else is the PMS while I have a report running and a "last reservation updated" bouton would be nice.

Lucille D.
  • Industry: Restaurants

New participant

Reviewed on 2017/02/15

I now find Hotello very useful to accompany reservation on line. I find it a bit difficult and complicated to use, cause I am used to a very primary room program. We need nowedays this new technology I guess. We had a new room program installed last spring, so it was pretty hard to learn all of this .....

Pros

The use of Reservit to reduce the number of rooms available as they are selected.

Cons

lots of clicks and very small printing

Response from Mingus Software

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback! We are happy to read that you are enjoying Hotello. We understand that it can be hard to learn at the begining. Our advise is to follow as much as you can the online training. Also on our web page you will find the customer center that provides you with a few videos that will help you understand some manipulation.

Vera S.

easy to use

Reviewed on 2015/07/09

I have been using this software system for two years now and it is actually quite easy to use.

It is easy to track customers, track their stays, create packages, take down notes or special needs that certain customers may have.

The one thing that I have noticed about this program that is a con: sometimes, if you are revising a customer's folio, the dates of the stay can automatically change if you don't exit correctly.

Response from Mingus Software

Thank you for your comments. This is a very curious situation and our technical support team will contact you shortly.

Sylvie T.

Easy, complete and fabulous

Reviewed on 2015/07/07

Hi like to work whit this software beacause it's make the work easyer and i can learn more and more every day about hotello . I like the news to !! It's a complete software and every hotels may have this software :)

Response from Mingus Software

Thank you for your great comments. We love writing the news to inform you about different trends, and we try to get the conversation started within your teams!

Amy F.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Great software!

Reviewed on 2017/03/21

I teach Hotello and I find the system user friendly and easy to use. I am currently replacing a colleague on maternity leave who was initially teaching the course. Although I had done my training in January I felt that my training was far and I was a bit concerned that all my newly acquired knowledge went into short-term memory. I was quickly reassured after getting back into the system and playing around with the information.

Mathias K.
  • Industry: Research
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Smart and powerful Property Management System

Reviewed on 2019/04/01

Pros

Cloud-bases property management system that brings smart tools for data acquisition and analysis. Great front-end and back-end, all user-friendly.

Cons

Not much negative to say about this software, maybe the graphics of the user interface deserve an update, but that's really a minor point.

Gloria B.

A Great Software!

Reviewed on 2017/03/18

I love working with Hotello, because it is easy to work with. There are a lot of functionality, therefore it makes the customer's experience even more remarkable with a better service.

Marianne L.

Excellent...Always

Reviewed on 2017/02/15

We uses hotello since 2009 and, each year, we are happy to see that they continue to improve it, based on the user's comments.

Pros

User friendly

Cons

come in packages...

Valerie M.

Great product

Reviewed on 2017/03/08

I work h Hotello since 3 years. It's easy to work The interface is easy to understand. The customer support is always avalaible.

Mégane G.

Very easy

Reviewed on 2015/07/09

The software is very easy to use. Everything is clear and logical.

Amanda H.

Reviewed on 2015/07/17

Very friendly and helpful support team.

Alain B.

i love it

Reviewed on 2015/07/16

it's easy to use and very efficiencly

Ghazi S.

Hotello is the best!

Reviewed on 2015/07/11

Very suitable Software!

Aurélien N.

Good Software

Reviewed on 2021/02/01

Pros

The process to learn how use the product is easy. Quick learning.
The front desk proceed to Check-in / Check-out more quickly. This aspect satisfy the guests.
Night audition,end of shift, groups module more easy.

Cons

Reports to improve ( too long to load)

Groups module not really suitable for hotel use. (when the group is in House, if we want to modify prices or rate type, we have to change it manually in each room.) First time i see that on PMS Software !!!

Impossible to incremente a pre authorization when a guest extend his stay. We have to proceed to a new transaction. Not practical

Response from Mingus Software

Hi Aurelien,

Thank you for sharing your experience! Glad to read that you are satisfied with our software's ease of use and our customer service.Rest assure that your feedback regarding reports has been transferred to our Product team.

Best,

Emilie C.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Good software for a hotel

Reviewed on 2021/02/21

Pros

The software is mostly intuitive. Their marketing team is really helpful in giving advice on the best products for our needs.

Cons

Customer service outside of business hours is not great. It has happened more than once that we had a problem with the software during the weekend which needed to be fixed urgently, and the on-call technician would not pick up his phone, and his voicemail was full so we couldn't request getting a callback.

Response from Hotello

Hi Emilie,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Hotello! We are happy to read that you are satisfied with our software. Also, rest assured that your comments on our customer service have been taking into account.

Best,

Jean-françois G.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Best customer service in the computer industry

Reviewed on 2021/02/04

Superb

Pros

Easy to use, easy learning, will never let you down

Cons

Custom reports are not that easy to create

Response from Mingus Software

Hi Jean-Francois, thank you so much for your review!

We are glad to work with you and your team at Au Pic de l'Aurore and happy that you considered our customer service as the best in the computer industry.

Best regards,

Frédérick M.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Good for Hôtels with not a lot of meeting space

Reviewed on 2017/02/15

It is a well presented, easy to use and fun to work with Software for the room management. It lacks on the banquet management since the Platform looks like it was a "copy and paste" from the room Platform, without the adjustments needed for the banquets. If you have 5 and Under meeting space to manage, this software is perfect. If you have more than that, wait until they make serious changes on the Platform.

I do love the software, but its not convenient enough to manage 18 meeting rooms.

Pros

The overall room management platform

Cons

The banquet Platform prevents me from effectively managing all my congress floor.

Response from Mingus Software

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback!

We are trying to consistently improve our plateform. You are more then welcome to send us ([email protected]) your different need that you have so that we can send it to the developers.

Thank you again for your review!