Hotello PMS

4,2
4,4
4,6
Cristina marcano L.

Fully compatible with your system installed in your hotel and is in the cloud.

Reviewed on 2018/05/29

It is an advanced property management software that helps you run all your operations smoothly and accurately, and helps keep your guests happy.

Pros

It is absolutely compatible with any system that previously has its hotel establishment and that makes it versatile and demanding. It is in the Cloud and that makes information accessible in a fast way and from the device available, avoiding large investments in storage equipment and hosting of information that makes the access to data cumbersome.

If main feature is that it works as: booking engine, GDS, CRS, revenue manager, task manager, marketing email and many others.

Cons

Finding a flaw in a system so friendly and versatile for the management of a hotel is difficult, because any aspect of failure is forgotten when we see the great benefits of this system and even better when it collaborates to keep the guests satisfied, The joy of a client and thanks for the good service always erase any failure that could have the Hotello PMS system.

Emilie G.
Industry: Hospitality

The customer service alone makes this a wonderful product!

Reviewed on 2017/02/21

Hotello is without a doubt a great software that meets and even exceeds our needs. It's various features are really helpful at managing our establishment as a whole. It does require a little bit of practice to fully understand it and it's interface could be slightly more user friendly, but its customer service is by far one of the best we have ever experienced.

Pros

The customer service! Prompt, efficient, and friendly, it is by far one of the best!

Cons

The learning curve can be difficult.
It's different reports can be customized but there is no easy way to do so by ourselves.

Response from Mingus Software

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback! We are happy to read that you are enjoying Hotello and that the support team is up to your expectation.

The support team is happy to customize the different reports for you. As the reports gather a lot of information as you say, there are no easy way to do it.

Thank you again!

Djenabou B.

A very Good tool

Reviewed on 2017/03/14

It is a good tool to ensure we don't have overbooking. It is accessible for all staff members and accountance.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Frédérick M.
Industry: Hospitality

Good for Hôtels with not a lot of meeting space

Reviewed on 2017/02/15

It is a well presented, easy to use and fun to work with Software for the room management. It lacks on the banquet management since the Platform looks like it was a "copy and paste" from the room Platform, without the adjustments needed for the banquets. If you have 5 and Under meeting space to manage, this software is perfect. If you have more than that, wait until they make serious changes on the Platform.

I do love the software, but its not convenient enough to manage 18 meeting rooms.

Pros

The overall room management platform

Cons

The banquet Platform prevents me from effectively managing all my congress floor.

Response from Mingus Software

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback!

We are trying to consistently improve our plateform. You are more then welcome to send us ([email protected]) your different need that you have so that we can send it to the developers.

Thank you again for your review!

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Guillaume D.
Industry: Hospitality

Easy to use and evolutive software for Hotelier

Reviewed on 2016/08/22

As my position of ecommerce, revenues and distribution manager, I am asked on a daily basis to manage the rates, the inventory and the numerous 3rd parties the Hotel works with. Hotello is a easy to use, evolution according the new trends and designed to manage Rates and Inventory easily.

Pros

Yield Management module is perfect to manage all rates, availabilities and restrictions for all rate plans, and for all channel managed rates.

The Marketing features is also extremely convenient for our sales team, for our markets scopes and for our emailing campaing.

Cons

The software would definitively gain in value if the Software would have a Rate Optimization System that would be able to recommand rates and inventory mangement based on : previous year performances, on the book forecasts, outliers, city compression demands, remaning demand, etc.

Hans N.
Industry: Hospitality

A great option for a more traditional PMS

Reviewed on 2018/07/18

Pros

It functioned as expected. A very mature product, so it's very stable, and has all the features to compete with Opera et al. Definitely a whole lot cheaper. If you're planning to use a server or workstation based PMS, there's really no reason not to consider Hotello.

Cons

Even though they now have a cloud based option, it's not natively cloud, a bit of a workaround.
Still a server based PMS that will forever be catching up to native cloud solutions.

Not enough integrations, especially to modern products. Reports were customize-able, but very difficult to do so. No drag and drop calendar.

Marissa C.
Industry: Hospitality

Really nice to work with

Reviewed on 2017/02/15

I have been working in different hotels with different softwares and I think Hotello is one of the most «friendly» one I have been working with. It's easy to use, you can do a lot of tasks with it. We also have a software for our marina and our spa. It would actually perfect it there would be a way we could use Hotello for these spheres of our businessa as well.

Pros

It's easy to use. We can do a lot with it.

Cons

There is still updates to come for the banquet software. Hopefully that will correct the problems we have right now.

Francis G.
Industry: Hospitality

Good but can they do more?

Reviewed on 2016/08/09

Hotello is user friendly. I like to use this program but they have to upgrade there options. Search button, more repport available.

Pros

They have to add a search button. Online support live. Sometimes we need help and the time it take it's too late.

Cons

Lots of repports, lots of options dans user friendly

Laila N.
Industry: Hospitality

Perfect solution for busy people

Reviewed on 2016/08/09

Friendly use of Hotello makes life easy to train fast and efficiently new employees even if they don't have much computer knowledge.

Pros

Any action you have in mind, just look for the icon and click on it: it is done!

Cons

one thing is a little tricky is if you have someone staying for 2 weeks and on day 03rd you have to change room: the rate changes a little tricky but nothing major

Sandra P.

Efficiency Plus

Reviewed on 2016/08/17

When it's not crashing, it's a wonderful tool. It covers all required and necessary aspects of a hotel reservation and is very easy to adjust if need be.

Pros

Versatility

Cons

It crashes too often.

Josée S.

Leadership

Reviewed on 2017/02/15

I have been working with Hotello for over 5 years and I am fully satisfied in all areas. The staff is competent. I recommend this company and this software at all. Thank you to the Hotello team for your generosity with us!

Pros

Friendly software

Cons

so far I do not have

Joanne D.
Industry: Hospitality

Hotello used by Joanne (HCMQ)

Reviewed on 2016/08/09

I now use Hotello since 2 years (night audit shift).
Before, I've worked with another software at an hotel for 2 1/2 years, and I really prefer yours.

Pros

The daily night audit is quite easy to do.
Intuitive software, the arrivals are quick to do.

Cons

When doing an arrival, the notes are popping twice. Once would be enough since we have to click a key to get it close.

Manon G.
Industry: Utilities

my experience with Hotello

Reviewed on 2017/02/15

Since 2 years I am working with Hotello and I love it it is my first time in Hotel and it is great. Any time I need help somebody is there to help me.

Pros

easy to understand and work

Evelyne T.

Great support Service

Reviewed on 2017/02/20

Hotello is user friendly and you have a great support service. The formation each month is really appreciated.

Pros

User Friendly for employees

Cons

No as complete as a program from a branch (hotel).

Nancy A.

front desk

Reviewed on 2016/08/11

My experience was very easy to learn and when you trained some one. I like working every day with this.
every template is clear.

Pros

easy to use

Cons

when we have something we don't like you fix it

Stephanie C.

Adjointe à la direction

Reviewed on 2016/08/11

I take care to book the groups, do the corporate agrement and billing . For 2 years , I always learn a little more.

Pros

billing

Cons

email address are not recorded in reports.

Martin A.

Great software

Reviewed on 2017/02/15

We use hotello and its works really well. We have some particular issue sometime and the staff always try to help us.

Kassandra N.

Good service

Reviewed on 2016/08/09

Always have a great service with the support team. Overall we enjoy working with Hotello, but some of the features are not quite on point.

Pros

Easy to use. Yield management and stats very visual

Cons

I cannot open twice the same window, I cannot put in a reservation more than one rate plan, I cannot do anything else is the PMS while I have a report running and a "last reservation updated" bouton would be nice.

Monica T.

hotello review

Reviewed on 2016/08/11

friendly program to keep track and organize all the tasks regarding your business.
But it is the first time i see that someone must write at least 100 characters in order to give a review and participate in something. theres really not much to say when we consider that the perf the program it is mostly perfect. It is easy, clear, organized, fast, efficient, accurate, versatil, etc..

Pros

friendly

Cons

some plus could be added to make links faster

Lucille D.
Industry: Restaurants

New participant

Reviewed on 2017/02/15

I now find Hotello very useful to accompany reservation on line. I find it a bit difficult and complicated to use, cause I am used to a very primary room program. We need nowedays this new technology I guess. We had a new room program installed last spring, so it was pretty hard to learn all of this .....

Pros

The use of Reservit to reduce the number of rooms available as they are selected.

Cons

lots of clicks and very small printing

Response from Mingus Software

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback! We are happy to read that you are enjoying Hotello. We understand that it can be hard to learn at the begining. Our advise is to follow as much as you can the online training. Also on our web page you will find the customer center that provides you with a few videos that will help you understand some manipulation.

Sarah M.

Great experience

Reviewed on 2017/03/20

Hotello has been useful for our daily operations. The statistic report is so useful for our sales and marketing operation.

Maribel L.
Industry: Education Management
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

The whole hotel operation in your hands

Reviewed on 2019/02/26

This software is a strategic tool as well as an operational one that functions as booking engine, revenue manager, task manager, email, marketing management and many other applications, adapting to the needs of the company. Thus contributing to the satisfaction of customers through the provision of quality service.

Pros

The information regarding the management of the establishment is stored in the cloud and that makes it accessible quickly and from anywhere, at any time and through any platform or device, avoiding large investments in equipment that serve for the collection of data and making it easier to handle. It is also compatible with any other system previously used for the operation of the hotel establishment.

Cons

The company's data is hosted on the provider's servers (cloud) and accessed through a web browser through the Internet, which creates a total dependence on the provider and of course that the internet connection does not present faults.

Samuel G.

I like for daily use

Reviewed on 2016/09/01

First time of my life with this systme, was working with IQware before and not so much changed, so pretty satisfied for the price.

Pros

2 ways

Cons

Lack of important reports

Laurence G.

Great an simple

Reviewed on 2016/08/10

I really like how user-friendly Hotello is. It is super practical ! There is a lot of options which makes it perfect for every kind of company.

Elsa T.

Easy

Reviewed on 2015/07/08

Hotello is a very easy systeme to use. When I started at the Capitole, I was stress about learning everything because I was at the box-office and I have a lot of systeme to work with. But hotello was not complicated. It is easy to use and everything is clear. I can do a reservation in less than 7 minutes if a client call me and already know exactly what he wants! That maka reservation so much better ! Before I didnt want to do package because I thought it was caomplicated, but not at all, now I love working with Hotello !

Response from Mingus Software

The Yield Management module that we started using not long ago is easy to use and allows us to get the big picture of our hotel and objectives in just a few seconds. Furthermore, I want to emphasize on the efficiency of the support team, their courtesy and speed of responses. Bravo and thank you!