Tallyfy Reviews

Tallyfy

Cloud workflow and BPM made easy

4.1/5 (9 reviews)
Jonathan L.

The only tool with real BPM power, but still easy enough for anyone to use

Reviewed on 2016/07/16

We were looking for a more serious tool for serious process management problems for our clients. There's a number of "pretty checklist" tools out there that wouldn't be serious contenders because it's impossible to map a flowchart into a checklist. You need features like decision trees and conditional branching to make that happen.

Tallyfy is the only "simplified BPM" tool we found that came packed with strong features but was still simple enough for everyone to use

Pros

- The incredible power and functionality of a true Business Process Management tool
- Real ease of use that no other BPM offers today
- Transparent pricing

Cons

- None that I can think of

Response from Tallyfy

We're definitely proud of being the only mid-market focused process management tool that's still incredibly easy to use for anyone! Thanks for this review - Jonathan

I am super anxious for deployment

Reviewed on 2019/04/11

This solution is going to simplify the sales process and greatly improve the transparency between sales, coaching, and back office.

I'll have to update my review once the platform is fully implemented but all tests are working as expected, and any hiccups along the way because of my unique and robust strategy.

Pros

Functionality
Opportunity
Reliability
Ease of use once you get a hang of it.

Cons

Customization of the user dashboard is limited.
For my purpose it has been a lengthy implementation, but to be fair, I am coordinating Tallyfy with Webmerge.me, Infusionsoft, SignNow, and zapier for the purpose of implementing a robust and streamlined on-boarding process.

Tony H.

Perfect for repeatable workflows

Reviewed on 2016/11/07

We wanted to a tool just the routine work in our online business, such as order fulfillment, implementation, and design approvals.

Tallyfy now runs everything and also integrated with our CRM and help desk.

Pros

Easy to set up and integrate.

Cons

Wish they had Eastern European presence - a help desk in our timezone. But they respond fairly quick from the USA.

Response from Tallyfy

Thank you!!

Great Workflow Management Tool

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/02/13

No complaints. Seems like a great company. Not sure about customer service because I've never had an issue.

Pros

I loved the price; I purchased this through AppSumo and got a lifetime access deal that is hard to believe. So far, I haven't been able to integrate it into my business as much as I'd like, but that's no fault of Tallyfy, I simply haven't had enough people working for me to really benefit from it. But it does a great job of helping cement institutional knowledge and if you expect high employee turnover, this will help make sure new hires know what to do from the get go.

Cons

The graphic UI isn't very sexy, but I mean, who really cares? The functionality is great and working within the UI is largely intuitive.

6.0/10
Pooja J.

It's good

Reviewed on 2017/10/21

It's easy to use

Pros

The incredible power and functionality of a true Business Process Management tool - Real ease of use that no other BPM offers today - Transparent pricing - FANTASTIC service from their people - who are based in St. Louis and Silicon Valley.

Susanna S.

Process management workhorse

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2019/05/25

We run and evaluate all our routine processes on Tallyfy.

Pros

Tallyfy is a cloud-hosted BPM (Business Process Management) tool that streamlines decision and approval workflows. It is able to optimize processes in various industries and companies of wide range of sizes.

Its biggest advantage is the ability to simplify the business processes by tracking all processes in one location. The teams within the company make more clear decisions based on better understanding of the workflows so the room for errors or duplicities is vastly reduced.

Cons

- limited customization on the dashboard level

Bob B.

Checklist Solution that facilitates most workflow scenarios

Reviewed on 2018/03/11
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

Tallyfy makes it easy to create forms for collecting and routing data through the various workflow solutions for our organization.

Cons

All workflows need to be built in house. Tallyfy doesn't have pre-built process automation templates for processes that are used across organizations.

6.0/10
Majed A.

I have nice experience with this product.

Reviewed on 2018/02/07

Pros

easy to use, straightforward.
I really like the processes tracking feature.
tasks are easy to assigned and deal with.
fast response from customer supports.
customer support is beyond amazing.

Cons

there is always a chance to improve and add some features.

Thomas W.

Good for formalizing process if only it comes with pre-made templates

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2018/04/30

Pros

Tallyfy is a way to formalize your SOP (Standard Operating Procedures), and it's very good at it. No more Trello boards where people forget to move the cards.

Cons

They don't have pre-made templates. It's important to have them, since most business processes are more-or-less the same (e.g. for onboarding new hires: everyone needs to read company handbook, gets company email, etc).