FreeConference Reviews

FreeConference

Conference how you want. When you want. FREE.

4.5/5 (18 reviews)
Armando S.

Good source of communication/conferences.

Reviewed on 2018/04/06

The benefit I would said I have is being able to communicate/have conferences calls at work for meetings and customers when they have issues. So far I have not had any interfering with the conference.

Pros

I like that is a great tool for phone conference. The sofware will provide you with the phone number to dial and the conference number. If you are the host it will also provide that number to insert. Overall the communication is great. There is no limit for the amount of people that can join.

Cons

THe only thing I do not like is that when you are in the conference and you try to conference someone else, it will start a beeping sound which will not go away and you will need to reopen the conference.

Dan g. V.

Bridging your conference meetings

Reviewed on 2018/03/23

We can connect real time to as much as people using the phone or internet.

Pros

It's a free service that provides business solution in bridging many people to join a conference meeting. i like that it will provide you a link so you can connect via your computer, or use the number and pass code to connect using your phone.

Cons

Connection issues have been a challenge sometimes, like quality of voice and some people cannot connect to the conference. You have to be ready for a few minutes before the scheduled meeting for any unexpected technical difficulty.

Alma B.

Amazing Download Free Conference Software

Reviewed on 2019/02/01

Seamless online communication.

Pros

I really love that with the click of a link I am immediately taken into a conference call. The fast that this software is completely download free and is all in the cloud make things so much faster, easier to setup and time efficient. The easy to use share function is also great.

Cons

Sometimes the call quality can be dodgy but to be expected with all online conference calling softwares.

Simple, Convenient, Reliable

Reviewed on 2018/02/27

It's simple, engaging and very easy to use!

Pros

I very much appreciate the FreeConference.com's free service option yet their features are rich and is very easy to use.

Rhonda L.

Changed meeting forever

Reviewed on 2018/03/23

Pros

This software is amazing. My team and I know longer have to spend countless hours trying to figure out how we are going to meet. Conference calls all the way from now on.

Cons

I have no cons about this software. It is easy to use. It's easy to navigate. The website is very clean and direct. No issues whatsoever.

Kathy C.

The best conference call program I've used.

Reviewed on 2017/10/10

I use this for communication with team members in all parts of the country in various time zones.

Pros

I can schedule a conference call in less than 2 minutes. The connections are clear and always easy for participants to dial in.

Cons

I don't particularly like the invitation process. I wish the system would integrate with my contacts.

Great service for a small business

Reviewed on 2018/11/20

This software allows me to schedule videoconferences and share my screen with others at no cost - what's not to like?!

Pros

For a small business which only occasionally needs to hold videoconferences or conference calls this is ideal. It is free for small conferences (5 people I think) and so it is much more cost-effective for my business than a Skype-for-Business subscription. I like the fact that you can easily email participants and send them calendar invitations for them to accept into their Outlook calendars - and also that if needs be you can start a conference call on the fly.

Call quality is good, and there is an impressive range of freephone numbers for different countries meaning it's a great value for money service. It has all the basic functionality in the free version (which is fine for what my business needs) but it looks like if you wanted more you could get it at a decent price.

Cons

The web interface only seems to work on Chrome - this is a disadvantage if invitees are using other browsers. However, there is a freephone number for them to use instead, and actually the free app for using the service is quick and easy to download and install.

David O.

Simple, effective, and full featured

Used Other for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019/07/18

Without the software, my placement coordinator would not have been able to illustrate the changes he needed for me to implement in order to get hired. Super awesome program and service to humanity - thank you.

Pros

Loved the ease of use to hold an extremely important screen share meeting. My previous appointment was screwed up by the scheduling lady at the hospital which didn't give me the time I wanted to spend with the software before my big meeting. I ended up having to do it on the fly while on the phone with him and it was a breeze!! SO SIMPLY and worked GREAT!!

Cons

Have only used it that one time with no additional features, so I don't know enough about it to have any complaints.

"Free" is good ... when the quality is good

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2019/08/22

Pros

It's great to have a free conference line service and be locked into one number and access code. The calls work 70+% of the time, but not always. There are additional (video) features which I've found limiting and difficult to use.

Cons

Too many dropped calls, poor quality, and times when attendees don't get into the correct call when dialing in. On the video side - there are easier to use and more feature rich options.

7.0/10
Stephanie L.

Fabulous & free multi-call service!

Used Other for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2018/03/08

Pros

It's amazing that a free service could have such a wealth of features, and be easy to use and setup. I have preferred this service to skype and have never had any trouble with it as I have had with Skype in the past. It's intutive easy for anyone to figure out and does just what you need it to do. You can have a multi-party call set up in a matter of moments even if it's your first time.

Tiffany W.

Great Phone Conferencing Tool

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2018/05/17

Pros

This is perfect for anyone who wants to meet with a group but unable to physically be together. I like the way it chimes everytime someone joins so you know who is on the line. Teleconferencing is the new boardroom

Cons

I have not had one issue with this software since I started using it over 5 years ago. I've never had technical issues or any otherwise

Make calls overseas without any charge

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2018/08/10

Quality of call is superb and get reminded on your scheduled meetings and conference

Pros

Ability to call and screen share with the people in the conference and you can also get instant replays. This is very useful if there will be some trainings and not everyone can attend

Cons

It does not have a free version anymore and not all numbers can be used

7.0/10
April A.

Conferencing

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/02/27

I use this every month for our board meetings and I pay the monthly amount, which is very cost effective.

Pros

I like the ease of use with this software. I also like the reminders that it gives you.

Cons

I would like to have a good video option

Mike F.

Easy to use, good quality

Reviewed on 2018/10/02

Just recently started using it but I love how simple it is to use and that it is a simple add on for chrome. Would recommend to anyone.

Pros

I was recently introduced to this for presentations. Better than paying for Adobe or the other services out there. No lag, easy to use interface.

Cons

I haven't found anything bad about this product yet.

Rutuja B.

FreeConference’s free plan is awesome

Reviewed on 2018/09/23

Overall very good video conferencing software which can be used for free for small groups.

Pros

Very good for small scale group calls over the world.
Very good HD Voice clarity. Web UI is simple and easy to use.
Compared with Zoom meeting and Start meeting this is better and can be used freely for US region calls.
Less call drops, no hitches in video calls.

Cons

I am a Ubuntu user, Mozilla browser is not supported. Linux based app is not available.
400 dial in participants are allowed in free plan but Dial in number in India is not free

David F.

Client customer's conference failed so we just used phones

Reviewed on 2017/02/09

He set this up so we all could call in, however it kept kicking him off. We ended up merging regular cellphone calls among the four of us on the conference

Brett R.

Simple and easy to use

Used Monthly for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2018/03/15

Pros

Great for a free solution, call quality is good and stable, but lacking some features others provide.

Cons

Not as feature reach as uberconference for example, but has excellent easy of use and call quality is on par.

6.0/10
Adam L.

So Easy to Use!

Reviewed on 2016/08/11

I used FreeConference for an extended family meeting. We needed so many different family members' input to plan a reunion in Colorado. This was the perfect tool for us.

Pros

It's very easy to set up and use.