Showing 50 reviews of 39

EMERGE App

Easy ERP Solution for Trading & Distribution business

Showing 50 reviews of 39
Sharan B.

THIS IS THE APP YOU'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR!

Reviewed on 2017/05/16

Pros

Whils't the app is certainly rough around the edges, the pricing structure and support from the developers ABSOLUTELY makes this a fantastic app, providing many features that I need as a startup, that many other inventory systems would consider "advanced" or "higher tiered".

Being a relatively young food importer & distributor, I have all the challenges of a financially strapped startup. However, importing food, means I face many of the challenges of manufacturers, along with expiry dates, lot management & even multiple "micro" warehouses for stock segregation & management (i.e. frozen warehouse, dry warehouse, etc). Furthermore I also have to deal with consignment from many customers, adding further strains to my cashflow.

Emerge holds no scruples as to my needs & provides me all the options of a fully fledged inventory system at a fixed cost. This is a far cry compared to the hundreds of dollars other inventory systems charge for similar features.

With Emerge, I can manage consignees & stock types via multiple warehouses, keep an eye on expiry dates of stock batches and keep track of my costs & inventory at a price suitable for SME's and startups. ESPECIALLY those in Asia, where costs can be higher, and doing business significantly more challenging.

Veronica D.
  • Industry: Wholesale

End Your Inventory Management Nightmares

Reviewed on 2020/05/07

This software has been a life saver. Previously I had been managing inventory from within Quickbooks, and it was a complete nightmare. I spent weeks looking for the right software, and finally settled on EMERGE App. The pricing was reasonable, and the free license at the start let me get a feel for how well I could utilize this product for my needs.

From the beginning, you're provided with a comprehensive tutorial on the ins and outs of managing inventory, costs, purchases, sales, etc. within EMERGE. There's also an extensive FAQ is you forget how to do something. But what if you have a question or problem? Guess what, they have a team that is reachable from within the software that is prompt, professional, and helpful.

This software has met and exceeded my expectations and would like to thank the EMERGE App team for making a solid product.

Pros

Easy to use interface, lots of tutorials and information available on the FAQ, reasonable price, reliable data based on your inputs, interfaces easily with e-commerce.

OUTSTANDING customer service!

Cons

Not much, just a few features that would be nice - such as being able to retire products so they're no longer in the active product list. But, the team at EMERGE App is still adding features based on requests from their customers.

Nicolas T.
  • Industry: Biotechnology
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Very user friendly and easy to deploy

Reviewed on 2017/06/29

Pros

Having no experience in use of ERP solutions other than excel, this app has helped me make significant improvements when managing my imports. Its Reporting functions are allowing me to visualize strategic customers and products in order to plan ahead, reducing freight costs and increasing my level of service. The possibility of customizing quotations in a different language, emailing them from the app itself, the history feed showing recent actions, and the possibility of attaching documents for my reference have made my work much easier and allowed me to focus in growing the business. Great customer service too, always willing to listen and implement new ideas. That´s where you can see the app will continue to improve.

Cons

Can convert app to multiple languages, and further integrate with CRM systems.
It would be great to receive reminders of the quotations that have been emailed to customers that have not yet generated sales orders, as well as an option to mark a quotation as ´rejected by customer´as opposed to ´void´by admin.

Sarah S.
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Great for startup crafters

Reviewed on 2019/02/22

I am a crafter (jewelry and fiber arts) and belly dance costumer, and I finally got to the point that I was having issues pricing my work. I looked for software that was specifically for crafters, and while the ones I found are great, I couldn't afford them. The other software that might have been affordable didn't handle 'kits' at the lowest tier or really limited it, making it worthless for me. I took a chance on this software, and immediately fell in love! I have a bunch of raw material stock already (some of it over 20 years old!) and I appreciate the fact that I can set 'initial stock on hand' without having to have a purchase price for it. I feel much better pricing my work since I can clearly see the materials cost for any item that I make.

Pros

Easy to see how each task flows into the next. Not hugely overwhelming in 'industry speak' so it is easy for a beginner to follow. Provides the ability to enter 'initial stock on hand' and set custom units of measure. It is nice to put in a product and be able to set variations on that product as well.

Cons

There are a couple of things in the way that inventory is inputted that I would change, such as getting a list of previous tags I have used as suggestions, and making the pricing fields a bit more self-explanatory. It does take a few hours to figure out, but if you know your way around any higher level functionality software (Photoshop, Access, etc.) you shouldn't have too much of an issue. The English gets a bit odd at times, but I haven't had a point where I have been totally unable to understand something.

Sarah G.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

i do not keep inventory, workflow works best for me

Reviewed on 2016/07/26

I run a t-shirt printing & customization business. At most times, i do not keep inventory and i need to be able to manage all my purchase for the respective orders and Emerge provides me great help for that. In addition, i make multiple purchase for a single order. Most apps out there will require my purchases to be received into my inventory first before fulfilling, but this does not work for me.

Pros

Features are optimize for flexible sales, purchasing & fulfillment workflow

Cons

User interface could be better

Response from Higher Identity Group

Thanks Sarah for the kind words. We will work on improving out UI in the next few months.

A great tool for businesses!

Reviewed on 2018/09/14

Pros

An easy to use and learn software for businesses to solve their daily inefficiencies such as inventory management, invoicing, fulfilment tracking and real-time or monthly reporting. Ideal for companies that have many sellers!

Cons

If I have to say something it’s only that I would like more options for the reports! (Date, Volume, Amount etc)

Giovanni M.

future is EMERGE

Reviewed on 2017/06/27

i've been browsing for several solution to manage B2B and B2C ordering and warehousing. Emerge is the best i've found and their customer support is something you can not get anywhere else. The system is growing very fast and in the right directions, has great scalability and modularity and it's very well written and designed.

Pros

world class support, design, cloud, easy of use, scalability, cross-platforms, pricing, integrations, SAAS

Cons

not good yet on iOS - but it should be an easy upgrade coming soon i think

Isaiah T.

Reviewed on 2016/10/21

Cc K.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Overall Experience

Reviewed on 2016/11/16

Emerge app is a pretty basic online software that is suitable for SME businesses. This app basically cover all the function I need, such as invoicing and inventory management. The inventory management is very easy to use, doing stock adjustment & stock transfer from warehouse to warehouse is straight forward. Invoicing is easy as well, however, I am not a fan of the invoice format. There is not much I can customise invoice format.

Pros

Easy, simple to use. Straight forward.

Cons

Invoice & delivery order format, can't really customise to the format I want.

Response from Higher Identity Group

Thanks Koh, as we are early in our product development. We have added the invoice customization feature into our product roadmap. Thank you for being our awesome user!

Becky N.

Easy to use & does the job

Reviewed on 2021/02/09

Sales reporting, stock management, purchase reporting

Pros

Easy to use, good training guide, good support & communications

Cons

Perhaps more reporting options, but nothing specific

• Industry: Wholesale

Only feature packed AND affordable option for small businesses

Reviewed on 2019/04/24

The biggest benefit of using this software so far has been the fast feedback from the team behind the app. Any real issues were resolved immediately and even stupid questions from a beginner were answered promptly and thoroughly.

Pros

It offers Multi-warehousing and Multi-Currency and Drop-Shipping features off the bat. So many features at a set price per user.

For a small distribution company tis is great because I get the premium features of a WMS system at the price of a standard single user subscription.

Cons

My only real issue is not with the app itself but the "Bonus" customer portal app where you can optionally allow your customers to view stock availability and even create purchase orders online.

In my case I would like to limit stock availability of some customers to only a selected warehouse, but for now this is not an option.

Ales L.
  • Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Order management software at high level!!

Reviewed on 2018/11/16

Pros

We try different applications and software for ordering managment app. We are aviation products selling company with ISO 9001 standard.
What can we say. The EMREGE App is the best app. Not opnly the App if you need great support, very fast response from Emerge App team you don't need to look around anymore. EMERGE App will really be on your side for all ordering processes in your company. I love the user interface.
The team on Emerge App side is very responsive, if you have any sugestion for app they are ready not only to listen but also put your need to their roadmap and get the thing done!!

Great work. Stop looking just use EMERGE App.

Cons

I have none! They are solving all cons so fast that is no need to write here

Stasi F.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Food and Packaging Distributor

Reviewed on 2019/05/25

Great , Highly recommend, Reports and Statistics great for looking at costings

Pros

Its really easy to use and navigate through .
Obviously at the beginning , like all new software , it was a steep learning curve , especially for me as i was very computer illiterate..!!
But once you get the hang of it , very easy to use.

I love the Reporting side of the software, gives us a great insight into our margins and our Customers spending patterns and margins.

The HELP or CUSTOMER SERVICE desk have been amazing to me .

Cons

The only criticism is you cant call someone to chat or ask a question...

BUT as I said above , the HELP email Support has been AMAZING , and have been GREAT, almost instant in most cases....!!!!!

Lohan C.

Great tool for small businesses to SME

Reviewed on 2016/10/23

If you want a one-stop solution for your budding online business, this is the only tool that you need. From inventory control to fulfilling your customers orders, this tool can do it all for you.

Pros

The all-in-one ease of managing all aspects of my business with just one tool.

Response from Higher Identity Group

Thanks for the great review Chung. Appreciate it.

Kevin F.

Really allowed us to grow our business an increase our profits

Reviewed on 2016/10/26

This is truly an amazing inventory management solution which allowed us to integrate with various eCommerce platforms and streamline our accounts management for both our online and offline business with a brilliant customer service team who helped us out every step of the way!

Pros

Ease of use eand easy to get setup

Response from Higher Identity Group

Thanks Kevin, really appreciate the 5/5. Happy to know Arrelli is using the app.

Tay Y.

Time saving software and easy to useM

Reviewed on 2016/02/10

Most online inventory do not have the sales order import which is crucial to

1) Cut down time to key in manually for all daily sales
2) Eliminate manual entries of sales orders which are highly prone to errors

The software is easy to use as it is not laced with technical jargon .
Easy to understand and intuitive to use . Coupled with a clean and tidy GUI , the learning curve
of the software is not difficult for most users.

The con is likely to be addressed some time in the future when there are API integration with different vendors and merchants.

Matthew C.
  • Industry: Dairy

WOW! Best In Class Product

Reviewed on 2021/02/23

Right from day one, this product was fantastic. The support team seems to work 24/7 to help us through any issues we had. It was critical to us that we could use our sales order management tool for production planning. This was the only tool that I could find that facilitated that. Most sales order management software is for mid-large businesses. EMERGE is lightweight enough that it's perfect for a small business, and could scale with us as our sales volume grew.

Pros

The integrations with Stripe for payment is great for getting paid via credit cards. It was very easy to extract data to import into our ERP and for further analysis. We utilized the sales reports to generate production-run data. You pay per user, which helps control costs for a small business. It also handles multiple price lists flawlessly, which was a big win for us.

Cons

For such a fantastic software, I really wish there was an API. It would make integrations with other products a lot easier. That said, we were able to work with developer on building-out some core integrations/reports, which was fantastic. An API would have just allowed us to do it in-house and tweak on the fly.

Nguyen D.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

The fantastic application for retail store

Reviewed on 2016/10/26

It's really hard for the retail store to go online. There are many terms to learn and many things to develop and maintain. But EmergeApp has provided great solutions for shop owners like me. Just from a few seconds, my team can understand what to do when managing a shop in a system. No development process, bug-fixing and developing time for building a system. Just plug in EmergeApp and we are good to go. If you still manage to survive on store management, you can give this a try.

Response from Higher Identity Group

thanks Duy, appreciate it

Tom H.
  • Industry: Design
  • Used Other for Free Trial

Emerge is on track to be one of the best and most intuitive systems in it's field.

Reviewed on 2017/10/25

Pros

Emerge's UI is future ready and forward-thinking, with a CMS type feel to it and a squeaky clean intuitive interface you can easily jump into it and feel right at home.

The customer service is unparalleled in my experience they have helped us along every step of the in a very friendly professional manner whilst answering every question and working with us to ensure we're totally happy with their app.

I can't mention Pros without mentioning the price, they offer a far superior service to many other companies out there in my opinion and all at an incredibly reasonable price, this makes Emerge a no-brainer for startups and a worthy competitor to the big names in the game.

Emerge also seems to be striving to improve, they are constantly rolling out updates with more and more tantalising features that seem to be raising the bar for the industry each time.

Ej C.

Great platform that just needs a few tweaks.

Reviewed on 2018/01/31

A great learning experience and it has allowed us to analyze almost every aspect of our business.

Pros

Using Emerge for our ecommerce business and it has proven to contain everything you need, plus many extras, which has allowed us to get a full grip on every aspect of our business.

Cons

Being that Emerge is kind of new there are kinks that need to be worked out. Sometimes these kinks can really hinder day to day operations and interactions with clients. They are quick to get on these fixes but any down time can greatly affect business.

Matt S.
  • Industry: Sporting Goods

Affordable & Easy to Use

Reviewed on 2017/08/17

Pros

Emerge is affordable for a small business, easy to use and understand, and quick and helpful customer service.

Gianni G.
  • Industry: Textiles

A value for money app, flexible and easy to use

Reviewed on 2018/09/19

Pros

Very flexible with order processing, sales and purchases. Easy to use. The customer service is fantastic! The team is always there for you and willing to help.

Cons

Very poor reports. Inventory management needs improving. Not able to customize layouts of reports and pdfs.