EMERGE App Reviews

EMERGE App

Easy ERP Solution for Wholesale & Distribution Businesses

4.9/5 (20 reviews)
Jeriel T.

Great workflow, powerful and flexible software

Reviewed on 2016/07/26

EMERGE App is a distribution and order management software for businesses to solve their daily inefficiencies such as inventory management, invoicing, fulfilment tracking and real-time or monthly reporting.

We are a medical concierge service company, mainly using EMERGE's service and product modules, as we do not sell physical inventory. We have been using EMERGE actively for about 2 months now, and can't promote this software enough. It's because we love the simple and organised workflow that the software follows. It's just like how we really do business! Clearly, someone in the team has had experience fine tuning EMERGE even for service-based companies, and this experience has translated over to the software.

Being a service company, our invoices tend to be complex and convoluted because of the nature of our clients and their demands. EMERGE App has risen up to the challenge in our experience, and we have no issue making and sending even the most complex of our invoices and purchase orders on a daily basis.

As all software products go, EMERGE App has proven to be a good value for money investment for our company, as we only pay a small fee on a monthly basis. The support we have received when encountering a difficult module or just simple questions are prompt and concise, and often they will go the extra mile to follow up with your issue.

Perhaps a minor issue will be the learning curve that everyone goes through when learning EMERGE App. It's easy enough to pick up quickly, but it still requires some time to use the software fluently. Be prepared to spend at least 2 or 3 hours to understand the system. If you have questions just ask support at any time.

All in all, a definite 5-star software application from us here at JR Healthcare, and we can't tell you enough how much time we saved since using EMERGE.

Pros

Easy-to-use workflow, fuss-free invoicing and quotation creation. Reports compiled in real-time and monthly periods.

Cons

Needs about a week to get really fluent in the programme.

Response from Higher Identity Group

Hi Jeriel, thanks for your kind words. Happy to hear that it helped your business greatly.

Sarah S.

Great for startup crafters

Reviewed on 2019/02/22

I am a crafter (jewelry and fiber arts) and belly dance costumer, and I finally got to the point that I was having issues pricing my work. I looked for software that was specifically for crafters, and while the ones I found are great, I couldn't afford them. The other software that might have been affordable didn't handle 'kits' at the lowest tier or really limited it, making it worthless for me. I took a chance on this software, and immediately fell in love! I have a bunch of raw material stock already (some of it over 20 years old!) and I appreciate the fact that I can set 'initial stock on hand' without having to have a purchase price for it. I feel much better pricing my work since I can clearly see the materials cost for any item that I make.

Pros

Easy to see how each task flows into the next. Not hugely overwhelming in 'industry speak' so it is easy for a beginner to follow. Provides the ability to enter 'initial stock on hand' and set custom units of measure. It is nice to put in a product and be able to set variations on that product as well.

Cons

There are a couple of things in the way that inventory is inputted that I would change, such as getting a list of previous tags I have used as suggestions, and making the pricing fields a bit more self-explanatory. It does take a few hours to figure out, but if you know your way around any higher level functionality software (Photoshop, Access, etc.) you shouldn't have too much of an issue. The English gets a bit odd at times, but I haven't had a point where I have been totally unable to understand something.

Priscilia L.

Essential software for dropshipping companies

Reviewed on 2016/07/28

Petultra.com is a pet product company that sells primarily through e-commerce on Magento and we operate on a drop shipping model. This has worked out very well for us as we do not have to maintain inventory space and simply give the orders of our customers over to our suppliers and the goods will be delivered as soon as available.

We have not found a good drop shipping inventory management system that we really liked until we discovered EMERGE App upon the recommendation from a friend. EMERGE App's dropship module is really easy to understand and use, and as it is directly integrated into Magento, all we need to do is to manage our shopfront directly from EMERGE App's platform.

EMERGE App has greatly simplified a lot of our company's processes such as invoicing and purchasing, freeing up more time for us to source for even better pet products for our clients. We require our system to be really flexible, as at times we manage pretty complex orders between customers and suppliers. EMERGE App has delivered on that front so far, and that flexibility is highly valuable in preparing for events such as tradeshows or bazaars.

On a more conservative note, EMERGE App is not as intuitive as it is built to cater to many different workflows required by many types of companies. It's a tradeoff that we're willing to live with because of the ease that EMERGE App has afforded us.

Pros

Simple dropshipping modules, flexible and powerful inventory management modules catering to a variety of workflows.

Cons

Takes about 3 days to fully master the software

Response from Higher Identity Group

Thanks Pris, we are still working on many awesome features for dropshipping. Stay tune

Ales L.

Order management software at high level!!

Reviewed on 2018/11/16

Pros

We try different applications and software for ordering managment app. We are aviation products selling company with ISO 9001 standard.
What can we say. The EMREGE App is the best app. Not opnly the App if you need great support, very fast response from Emerge App team you don't need to look around anymore. EMERGE App will really be on your side for all ordering processes in your company. I love the user interface.
The team on Emerge App side is very responsive, if you have any sugestion for app they are ready not only to listen but also put your need to their roadmap and get the thing done!!

Great work. Stop looking just use EMERGE App.

Cons

I have none! They are solving all cons so fast that is no need to write here

Sarah G.

i do not keep inventory, workflow works best for me

Reviewed on 2016/07/26

I run a t-shirt printing & customization business. At most times, i do not keep inventory and i need to be able to manage all my purchase for the respective orders and Emerge provides me great help for that. In addition, i make multiple purchase for a single order. Most apps out there will require my purchases to be received into my inventory first before fulfilling, but this does not work for me.

Pros

Features are optimize for flexible sales, purchasing & fulfillment workflow

Cons

User interface could be better

Response from Higher Identity Group

Thanks Sarah for the kind words. We will work on improving out UI in the next few months.

7.0/10

Only feature packed AND affordable option for small businesses

Reviewed on 2019/04/24

The biggest benefit of using this software so far has been the fast feedback from the team behind the app. Any real issues were resolved immediately and even stupid questions from a beginner were answered promptly and thoroughly.

Pros

It offers Multi-warehousing and Multi-Currency and Drop-Shipping features off the bat. So many features at a set price per user.

For a small distribution company tis is great because I get the premium features of a WMS system at the price of a standard single user subscription.

Cons

My only real issue is not with the app itself but the "Bonus" customer portal app where you can optionally allow your customers to view stock availability and even create purchase orders online.

In my case I would like to limit stock availability of some customers to only a selected warehouse, but for now this is not an option.

Lohan C.

Great tool for small businesses to SME

Reviewed on 2016/10/23

If you want a one-stop solution for your budding online business, this is the only tool that you need. From inventory control to fulfilling your customers orders, this tool can do it all for you.

Pros

The all-in-one ease of managing all aspects of my business with just one tool.

Response from Higher Identity Group

Thanks for the great review Chung. Appreciate it.

Nguyen D.

The fantastic application for retail store

Reviewed on 2016/10/26

It's really hard for the retail store to go online. There are many terms to learn and many things to develop and maintain. But EmergeApp has provided great solutions for shop owners like me. Just from a few seconds, my team can understand what to do when managing a shop in a system. No development process, bug-fixing and developing time for building a system. Just plug in EmergeApp and we are good to go. If you still manage to survive on store management, you can give this a try.

Response from Higher Identity Group

thanks Duy, appreciate it

Tom H.

Emerge is on track to be one of the best and most intuitive systems in it's field.

Used Other for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2017/10/25

Pros

Emerge's UI is future ready and forward-thinking, with a CMS type feel to it and a squeaky clean intuitive interface you can easily jump into it and feel right at home.

The customer service is unparalleled in my experience they have helped us along every step of the in a very friendly professional manner whilst answering every question and working with us to ensure we're totally happy with their app.

I can't mention Pros without mentioning the price, they offer a far superior service to many other companies out there in my opinion and all at an incredibly reasonable price, this makes Emerge a no-brainer for startups and a worthy competitor to the big names in the game.

Emerge also seems to be striving to improve, they are constantly rolling out updates with more and more tantalising features that seem to be raising the bar for the industry each time.

Kevin F.

Really allowed us to grow our business an increase our profits

Reviewed on 2016/10/26

This is truly an amazing inventory management solution which allowed us to integrate with various eCommerce platforms and streamline our accounts management for both our online and offline business with a brilliant customer service team who helped us out every step of the way!

Pros

Ease of use eand easy to get setup

Response from Higher Identity Group

Thanks Kevin, really appreciate the 5/5. Happy to know Arrelli is using the app.

Ej C.

Great platform that just needs a few tweaks.

Reviewed on 2018/01/31

A great learning experience and it has allowed us to analyze almost every aspect of our business.

Pros

Using Emerge for our ecommerce business and it has proven to contain everything you need, plus many extras, which has allowed us to get a full grip on every aspect of our business.

Cons

Being that Emerge is kind of new there are kinks that need to be worked out. Sometimes these kinks can really hinder day to day operations and interactions with clients. They are quick to get on these fixes but any down time can greatly affect business.

6.0/10
Neel S.

Easy to use , Best support

Reviewed on 2016/09/20

I joined Emerge app after finding it on a Quora answer , I run a ecommerce business and its really very helpful to have a platform like Emerge for inventory management and it syncs with Shopify too

Pros

Great support
Lot of features

Response from Higher Identity Group

It may sound Cliche but the only reason why we build EMERGE was for our users. We will continue to improve and help you run your business better

Mila D.

Fit for purpose

Reviewed on 2016/02/10

I run an eCommerce outfit and grew to a point where excel was giving our team syncing problems, and we needed a better solution.
SAP and Oracle ERP were definitely out of range (and too complex for our simple operations!) and we were considering Deskera. But Deskera was still too expensive, after finding out that we needed customizations..
Chancing at EMERGE, I tried a test implementation and found that it is easy and fit 85% of what I am doing off-the-shelf. I have given feedback to the friendly Customer Service, and I am going to task my IT administrator to implement this company wide.

Tay Y.

Time saving software and easy to useM

Reviewed on 2016/02/10

Most online inventory do not have the sales order import which is crucial to

1) Cut down time to key in manually for all daily sales
2) Eliminate manual entries of sales orders which are highly prone to errors

The software is easy to use as it is not laced with technical jargon .
Easy to understand and intuitive to use . Coupled with a clean and tidy GUI , the learning curve
of the software is not difficult for most users.

The con is likely to be addressed some time in the future when there are API integration with different vendors and merchants.

Cc K.

Overall Experience

Reviewed on 2016/11/16

Emerge app is a pretty basic online software that is suitable for SME businesses. This app basically cover all the function I need, such as invoicing and inventory management. The inventory management is very easy to use, doing stock adjustment & stock transfer from warehouse to warehouse is straight forward. Invoicing is easy as well, however, I am not a fan of the invoice format. There is not much I can customise invoice format.

Pros

Easy, simple to use. Straight forward.

Cons

Invoice & delivery order format, can't really customise to the format I want.

Response from Higher Identity Group

Thanks Koh, as we are early in our product development. We have added the invoice customization feature into our product roadmap. Thank you for being our awesome user!

7.0/10
Shirley S.

Quick to set up, great for my business

Reviewed on 2016/10/17

Their service is fantastic and pretty dedicated compared to many other similar apps i used. Features are not the most comprehensive but good enough for my current business. Especially true if you are doing lots of drop shipping and also selling b2b to retail stores.

Pros

Fast to set up, strong sales/purchase workflow, great pricing

Cons

Less advance features like BOM

Response from Higher Identity Group

Thanks for reviewing. Appreciate it and will work on your feedback

Kelly C.

Great Value for Money Inventory and Simple Accounting System

Reviewed on 2016/11/01

This web app is a great inventory management system that gets the job done. It also has some simple accounting features perfect for small companies and startups to boost productivity. This can be easily extended to 3rd party software such as Xero, etc.

Response from Higher Identity Group

Thanks Neeuro, happy you are using it and boosting your Productivity. Cheers

Mike H.

Great SaaS

Reviewed on 2016/10/23

This service is essential for the teams that are in charge of selling products in more than one site.

Response from Higher Identity Group

Thanks Mike, really appreciate the 5/5 from you. Happy to know Startia is using the app

Raviraj H.

Best for Small & Mid Size Businesses

Reviewed on 2016/02/09

Software does a great job in managing inventory, the software shows what is in, and is not in stock. Personally I liked the onboarding which they have.

Madan M.

Best order & inventory software for startups

Reviewed on 2016/10/26

Great for startups selling products through b2b or selling online. Simple, easy to pick up & most importantly its free for 1st user.