TenFold

Michael D.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

easy and beautiful

Reviewed on 2018/04/30

Increased sales, improved service, and more confidence.

Pros

It's easy of use, user friendly interface, and it's incredible customer support. With the ability to use special commands, Tenfold is an awesome call capture system. The data of any client can be pulled up easily or just done in an instant. It provides a user friendly interface, with a great set of tools hidden behind. The implementation of instant email, voicemail drops, and magic commands can help you achieve excellent results in whatever field you're in. They have an awesome customer service team that will even check up with you after awhile to see how it's going. Their service is very unique in an industry without a face.

Cons

It can be a little glitchy. Not to the point where it becomes a detriment, but only a bit annoying. Sometimes it won't respond for a few seconds. But I believe the pros outweight the cons.

Tevin P.
  • Industry: Publishing
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

A superb tool to make and track official calls.

Reviewed on 2018/07/06

Pros

The application is easy to use. A Great functionality, is another plus. You can track the incoming calls and keep a watch on individual employee’s performance including details like call durations and intervals. The application has integrations with the salesforce, so without even dialling, you automatically get connected with the customers. Even during a call is made, the application enables notes to be entered to the salesforce’s data folder. The customer service team is very responsive, in case of queries be it email or calls, they respond very well. You can get an in-depth idea about your team's productivity. It is simpler to make follow-ups and you can see the previous conversation threads. The additional features like voicemails, special commands help in reducing the time consumption.

Cons

Pop up requires improvement in customization. System crashes occur during the daytime if the calls exceed a limit.

Reggie A.
  • Industry: Telecommunications
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Pros and Cons of Tenfold

Reviewed on 2017/10/02

Pros

Tenfold is a reliable source to track incoming calls and giving companies to track their employees on their call time. Being the main source that my company uses to help track what the employees are doing , it helps the company i work move.

Cons

Tenfold is a wonderful software to have if your eCommerce company or telemarketing company. But tenfold has their downfalls, as in crashing while your on a call and causing the software not to track what the employee is doing on the phone.

Kenneth S.

Tenfold helps me connect my calls directly to my CRM software, making it seamless and quick.

Reviewed on 2018/04/09

Helps organize each call with a specific sales rep and identify what deal you are specifically working on.

Pros

I like how Tenfold allows me to make notes on each phone call and file that phone call with a specific "opportunity" within that contact. I work several deals often with one sales rep, and this allows me to categorize that accordingly. It's a great tool to have, and keeps me organized.

Cons

I wish it was easier to record a conversation through Tenfold. The administrator has the ability to record calls easy; it seems like we have to sign ourselves up to do so.

Israel G.

Tenfold the time saver

Reviewed on 2017/10/05

Pros

Tenfold, the most convenient, time-saving, easy to use, software. Predominantly the click to dial feature tool is what will save you the most time. Just one click and you're a couple seconds away from reaching your client. Alongside the fact that, I can integrate the platform to Salesforce impacts my company's success. Tenfold simplifies the process of having a call-center in every aspect.

Cons

Not much of to write here, the only thing is it logs me off here and there once in a while but just one click away from logging back in.

• Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Tenfold Great Click To Dial Tool

Reviewed on 2017/11/28

Pros

I love that the application integrates with Sales Force. The ability to save notes to Sales Force through Tenfold is amazing. It allows me to save time by not having to write notes in sales force in addition to tenfold. The click to dial is also an amazing feature that helps to increase efficiency. Cuts down on the time to manually dial phone numbers.

Cons

Possibly the ability to send email templates through the software would be great. Adding attachment ability to send white papers and e-books, links etc.

Carlos R.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Tenfold has been a great solution to our Customer Service Team!

Reviewed on 2018/05/15

Overall, Tenfold has been a great value for our company. Highly recommended for call centers.

Pros

The popup allows us to keep better track of inbound, and outbound calls with ease. The API integration with SalesForce is a huge plus as well.

Cons

The history only tracks about 10 recent calls. Would be great to have access directly from the popup to track previous interactions.

Rich M.
  • Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Huge Time Saver that results in huge ROI!!

Reviewed on 2017/08/28

Pros

I like that I can make calls right in my CRM system automatically with a hyperlinked number created by Tenfold. I like easily adding notes very easily and quickly that Tenfold will add to my CRM system. I like the caller ID. I like how I can quickly go back to prior calls to look at notes. It is a huge time saver based on having to do things manually in the past.

Cons

Tenfold doesn't give you the option to change the color of their APP. Also, the pop out window sometimes pops out randomly.

Linda B.

Great tool for Account Management!

Reviewed on 2017/12/29

Pros

Ability to schedule follow-ups while dispositioning the call improves efficiency!

Having used other programs for calls, Tenfold stands above with little to no degradation of call quality.

Data integration between Salesforce and Tenfold creates a seamless workflow.

Cons

Limited history is shown when going into 'Recent' on the pop-up window. Having used other software applications, honestly there isn't a lot I don't like about Tenfold!

• Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Great tool!

Reviewed on 2018/08/05

Pros

Tenfold is a great tool for tracking calls. It enables us to quickly track and log calls. The click to dial feature has been the most time saving tool. We have to make lots of calls and this helps immensely!

Cons

While I do love almost everything about Tenfold, sometime the notifications can be a little bit disruptive. Minor complaint!

Amelia W.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Easy and hassle free.

Reviewed on 2018/05/07

It captures data that is helpful for me to make sales and money.

Pros

Customer service is fast and reliable. This tool makes my day to day job easier and help me work efficiently.

Cons

There are not too many issues I have come across and have been happy overall with my experience using this software.

Damian L.

Easy to use + manage. Doesnt crash, keeps track of everything I need.

Reviewed on 2017/08/30

Its easy to use. Its effective. No flash. To the point. It doesnt crash like other similar sotwares I have used in the past. Its very good.

Pros

Its easy and simple. All the analytics are upfront and interface is user friendly. Keeps track of my calls, inbound and outbound. Also is something I would reccomend

Cons

Not too many cons. It would be nice if you could customize the software to a different color but that has nothing to do with functionality. Which I think is great.

Sean M.

Tenfold has helped us streamline our operations and more easily track our metrics.

Reviewed on 2017/08/28

Pros

It helps our account managers and sales reps navigate through our day-to-day operations seamlessly. Because of this, we can track our progress easier, have saved countless hours on the operational front and increased our revenue streams by over 10%

Markel J.

I love Tenfold it allows me to keep track of my interactions with my Dealers and keep good...

Reviewed on 2017/08/29

Pros

It keeps great notes it applies directly to my dealer accounts and keeps me well aware of you I speak with and when.

Cons

At times it does not connect to calls, and it would be great if it could track Skype calls. I also would like to be able to search in tenfold.

Aubrey M.

Tenfold is very user friendly and quick to access--any system issues are usually resolved very...

Reviewed on 2018/05/02

Pros

You can view history for the previous date and notes sync clearly to our Salesforce for daily review.

Cons

When it does stop functioning properly, it's difficult to retroactively update. You often lose that bit of work that affects daily metrics.

Tanner M.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Great Product!

Reviewed on 2019/05/14

It has been great and no major complaints.

Pros

I like the ease of use for logging my calls in Tenfold to keep track of my conversations I have with my accounts.

Cons

Sometimes it doesn't show every call but not very often.

Ashlee S.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

why I enjoy tenfold

Reviewed on 2017/08/28

Pros

I like that it is easy to track my goals, and reach my goals daily, as well as log my call information correctly. Make my day easier, as well as working actually fun!

Cons

I do not like how tenfold shows up on every page when I am also making calls and doing other things.

Chayce M.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

User Friendly and Great for large work spaces

Reviewed on 2018/01/04

Pros

What I like most about tenfold is the ease of use and integration with other apps as well as the customer support from the team behind

Cons

Technical issues is what I like least about the app, but tenfold is always great at responding and improving the app.

Kenneth S.

Reviewed on 2017/09/01

Karyn L.

Reviewed on 2017/08/30

Êdith D.
  • Industry: Automotive
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Very useful product, helps to track and record communication with customers

Reviewed on 2017/11/17

Helps me to easily make notes and record important topics discussed with customer right away without having to go individually into these accounts to make after call notes.

Pros

Great Telemarketing tool, helps to track and record communication with customers that one can always refer to for account activity and progress.

Cons

sometimes unable to identify caller even with contact stored in the system, this then takes extra time having to search for contact before saving data

Kevin C.

Reviewed on 2017/08/31

Sean A.

A tool so great Dale Carnegie would use it!

Reviewed on 2015/10/02

While reading Dale Carnegie's "How to Win Friends and Influence People" I took away two important lessons.

1. You should talk in terms of the other person's interest.
2. Make them feel important, and do it sincerely.

Callinize allows me to do just that with every customer that calls. As soon as my phone rings I know exactly who is calling and what interactions have recently taken place. This affords me the ability to greet them with the sweetest word in their vocabulary, their name. I can hear the smile on my customer's face when I greet them with a "Good morning John!" and immediately pick up where we left off.

Callinize is a must have for anyone that wants to give their customers the VIP experience!

Response from Tenfold

Simon C.
  • Industry: Human Resources

So full of bugs it is barely usable

Reviewed on 2019/03/25

typical software company, make the sale and then disappear. getting the thing working becomes our problem. Little or no support.

Pros

The reporting and visibility of activity.

Cons

barely supported in Australia, buggy integration with Bullhorn. Works one day, doesn't the next. fussy with phone number format. our team dial as much manually as they do use it as it is unreliable

Tenfold overall has an asset to our company. Very pleased with it.

Reviewed on 2018/05/14

Pros

Simple. Very easy to use. It's a great supplement to Sugar (another program we use daily). Makes logging call notes simple.

Cons

Sometimes the program takes a little too long to make the call, or it has a hard time registering and linking to the existing contact.