MinistryTracker Reviews

4.3/5 (145 reviews)
Scott S.

Ministry Tracker customer review

Reviewed on 2017/01/23

We have been customers for Ministry Tracker for the past 8 years. Our experience with Ministry Tracker has been very good. Their customer support response time is very quick and they have always tried to help us resolve our issues. This software has been a valuable tool for our church and we regard Ministry Tracker as a partner in our local church ministry success.

Pros

Comprehensive features. Accessibility from any internet connected machine. The software works well when we use it correctly and consistently. We have more staff understanding and regularly using this database software than any other database software we have owned due to ease of use.

Cons

There are some advanced features that haven't been ironed out just yet. We find little things here and there that we need the software to do that it doesn't do. The Ministry Tracker engineering team is always working to update the software code - so we hope to see some of these additional features added in the future...

Response from Phipps Custom Solutions

Thanks for the review Scott. It has been a pleasure working with you and we always appreciate your ideas for improvement. We look forward to growing with you in the future to make your church and our software work together as best they can.

Bob P.

Best software I've found for youth ministry application

Reviewed on 2017/01/17

Overall I love MinistryTracker. I have been a user since the fall of 2015 and find the database is easy to build, organize, and maintain, the attendance and contact tracking functions are excellent. The group text and email functions are great and allow scheduling of messages for later delivery. The report generator is very useful, but I do wish I could layout some templates with totals for repeated use rather than just list view data. The event scheduling and registration management functionality are the primary reason I selected MinistryTracker, these have proven very useful and user friendly. I am a youth pastor and for my purposes this is the best software I've found for managing a youth ministry. The phone app lets me carry contact data with me, locate addresses, and record meetings and notes on the go. There are several useful tools that I use daily and our church is actively evaluating adding areas to convert the whole church to MinistryTracker. Also want to add that the MinistryTracker is staff very accessible and helpful.

Pros

Mobile app, individual attendance tracking, & event registration

Cons

There are functional nuances I would like to see addressed in a future upgrade, but no deal breakers here.

Response from Phipps Custom Solutions

Thanks for your review Bob. We do have basic accounting features. Please click on the Financial Tab to view the ability to track income (gifts), expenses, create a budget, track pledge drives, print and send end of year tax statements and more. The Financial piece is a big part of MinistryTracker and we're sorry you haven't know about it. It's included with your existing subscription at no added cost. Please contact us at [email protected] and we'll be happy to train you in using the Financial tools so your whole church can jump on board.

Diana S.

Budget Friendly Database

Reviewed on 2017/01/17

Ministry Tracker is not the fanciest member database out there, but it has good value. The yearly cost is very budget friendly and provides a solid product. I love that you can upload member photos into the profile- really helps staff and leaders learn student names. The birthday list on the dashboard is great and helps me stay on top of sending out birthday cards. Advanced search and smart groups are helpful tools and though they take thought to get the results you are looking for- it it helpful for planning. Their help menu isn't the most comprehensive, but provides the information needed to understand what each feature does.

Pros

Easy to find the information you want on Administrative portal. Ability to do detailed searches through Advanced Search and download results into Excel. Birthday list on dashboard. Pictures attached to profiles. Church option- we recently opened a second campus and were worried about how to make a note of which campus students attended, thankfully there was already a feature we could use.

Cons

Advanced search can be tricky- there are so many search terms that you have to be specific so you can get the correct results- although I would admit some of the problems are due to database management on my end and not using all the features correctly - like roles.

Response from Phipps Custom Solutions

Thanks for the feedback Diana.

6.0/10
Wilford D.

Great product...excellent database tool!

Reviewed on 2017/01/23

I opened this tool up for my ministry in 2011. I wanted to make sure we could track both physical and spiritual records of all the people who come through our various programs, as well as send update correspondence to the sponsors, partners, and donors who support us. I can say that our staff has greatly appreciated the ease of use of this console, and we definitely seek to expand the use of MinistryTracker to fit all of our ministerial needs.

Pros

Ease of use, breadth of features. Number of categories to organize different data entries.

Cons

The limits on attachments in the "Communications" tab. Most software allows you to send at least double what MinistryTracker's limits are.

Response from Phipps Custom Solutions

Thanks for the review Wilford. We've never had a request for sending more than 5 attachments with an email, but we're certainly open to adding more if there is a need. When you run into things like that please email us at [email protected] so we can add it to our to-do list. The more people that request a feature that higher priority it gets.

Please contact us at [email protected] so we can explain some of the new email features. Whitelisting is no longer necessary and getting someone removed from the Blacklist is as easy as one click from their profile. All our email must adhere to the CAN-SPAM act and there are some rules that sometimes create a bit of work. But we hope we've got it simplified as easy as possible, so let us give you a quick run through to make sure you know about all the new features.

Brian B.

Great Customer Service on a very Good Product

Reviewed on 2017/01/16

We have been with Ministry Tracker for many years, even before they were called Ministry Tracker and started out as Youth Tracker. From the on set, their service was top notch for all things youth ministry. We use it to record our events, email parents, track attendance, record contacts with students, email leaders, and maintain our database for our ministries. Any time we have had an issue or suggestions of something we thought would be helpful, the customer service has responded quickly and were helpful. Their service is great and their product does exactly what we need it to. You can't ask for any more than that. The only reason I didn't give it five stars across the board was because why have too much for what we use it for. Because of that, it takes a few clicks to get to where we need to go. That was a growing pain for us once they transitioned to Ministry Tracker instead of Youth Tracker. But again, it's well worth your money, even if you use it only for one small part of its capabilities like we do.

Pros

It's ability to have all of our data in one spot and communicate with different groups of people easily.

Cons

We don't use all of it's functions within our church as we use it solely for youth ministry. As a result, we need to have two clicks to get where we need to go often, specifically in updating individuals information.

Response from Phipps Custom Solutions

Thanks for the feedback Brian. We hope to see your full church moving to MinistryTracker.com soon. As the #1 Most Affordable Church Management System and all the other great qualities you shared -- we are a perfect fit for your full church too.

Jackie D.

Basic Pros & Cons

Reviewed on 2017/01/17

PROS
Appreciate that students automatically get moved up with the start of a new school year.
Easy to search and find people in the system.
Easy to set up new people in the system (most of the time).

CONS
Can't save drafts of emails.
Group emailing feature would be great, but it is limited in the ways we can format it and make it look professional.
Have to register staff and volunteers as parents within group to get them copied on emails.
Reporting needs to be available without certain family members counted in overall statistics. For example, we wanted to know the percentage of Sunday School attendance, but the number is skewed because the total includes parents and volunteers, not just students.
Still struggling with many not receiving the emails at all or emails going to junk.

Response from Phipps Custom Solutions

Jackie,

Please contact us at [email protected] as MinistryTracker can do everything you think it can't do. We'd be happy to train you and your staff in how to do each of the items you highlighted. 1. You can save drafts of emails. When on the email screen simply click the Disk icon to save the draft. You can also save it as a template too. 2. You can email a group. 3. Our Editor is the #1 email editor on the market and is the top editor for Fortune 500 companies. Please contact us and we can help you create stunning professional emails with images and complex formatting. 4. You most certainly can see reports of statistics just for students. Use the "filters" in reports you can filter for just students. Please contact us at [email protected] and we'll be happy to help show you how to do all of the above.

7.0/10
Josh S.

A must have when in ministry to communicate, organize, and collect your peoples information

Reviewed on 2019/02/01

Ministry Tracker gives me the freedom of having all the information and tools I need to communicate and organize the church body without it being an impossible task.

Pros

Being a Communications Minister, Ministry Tracker has allowed me to stay on top of the never stopping flow of contact info, attendance, and communication that must happen to stay connected.

Pros:
-Detailed members contact info
-Allowance of self maintenance
-Easily communicate through email, text, or phone strait from the service
- An easy check-in system for the children's ministry to keep things safe.
- Even includes financial information if desired
-so much more

Cons

The biggest con is just how overwhelming it can seem to get started with it. There is so much it can do it can be hard to know where to start to get full use out of this service.

Response from Faithlife Corporation

Thank you for the feedback Josh. We are aware of similar feedback where our system has so many positive features that it can sometimes feel a bit overwhelming. I'm happy to let you know that we now have a dedicated team of customer success representatives whose job it is to get to know your church and how you work, then begin to introduce you to various parts of the system that can best meet your needs. These success folks were created specifically to address the onboarding process. Their services are free and they're ready and willing to help if you have any further questions about how best to use Ministry Tracker in your ministry. Feel free to reach them at [email protected] or 1-888-634-2038. God Bless!

7.0/10
Conrad S.

Excellent support and value; some limitations

Reviewed on 2017/01/16

We've been using Ministry Tracker at our small church for about 6 months now. It is head and shoulders about the church software we were using previously. I am the administrator of the program, and feel at ease with computer software in general. Many of our parishioners and volunteers have more limited computer experience and confidence, but have been able to use the member portal and volunteer backend of the program with relative ease and limited instruction. We have not used the financial module yet, but find the pledging module useful and straightforward. I would love to see improvement in the calendar / resource & building scheduler; it has some glitchy behaviors that have made it so inefficient for us that we use a separate program just for this function. I would also love the ability to upload my own data from spreadsheets, rather than having to enter all data through the visual interface or contract the company to upload bulk data. We are a Unitarian Universalist church and don't share some language and traditions with many Christian churches. As such, there are fields that we cannot change or remove that are not useful for us (confirmation date, baptism date, prayer request, etc). This has not been a problem for us, but it would be great to be able to rename or remove these fields from our installation one day. This affordable software package has been a boon to our small church, and I thank the energized and engaged engineering, sales, and support teams for their continued work and service.

Response from Phipps Custom Solutions

Thanks for your feedback Conrad. Please contact us at [email protected] with your experiences or issues with the resource calendar. To date with have almost 1 million resources scheduled with all of our various partners. If you'd experiencing an issue we'd love to know what it is and see how we can help resolve it. Please contact us with details about any issues you have experienced.

Francine C.

Can't imagine doing Ministry without it!

Reviewed on 2017/01/16

I've been using MinistryTracker for 7 years (back when it started as YouthTracker) and I LOVE it! I'm a youth minister at a large Catholic parish, and this helps me easily track attendance at events, put people in different groups and quickly send emails to specific groups. I cannot tell you how much easier that makes my job!! It is a full database with fields you can customize. And every time I've had a question, they've responded to my email in one day (often in less than an hour). And I've given them a number of suggestions and they have incorporated all of them into the database in later updates, or told me that it's already available! The only thing I wish was better was the email design. I wish it was easier to make the emails look fancier.

Pros

Ability to search on specific criteria and make smart groups (so anyone else you enter into the database with that criteria gets automatically put in that group), and then send emails to them or to those attending particular events.

Cons

Emails are super easy to direct to specific groups, but challenging to make look fancy.

Response from Phipps Custom Solutions

Thanks for your feedback Francine. Please contact our customer support at [email protected] They can assist you with some of the more advanced features of the email editor and templates so that you can design a really email template or two including images, columns, tables, and various fonts and sizes.

Ithamar R.

BEST ON A BUDGET SOFTWARE FOR GROWING CHURCHES!!!!

Reviewed on 2016/06/28

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this software! It's so easy to use and the people are very helpful and nice. I'm so happy with it.

Pros

Extremely user friendly (If you can work a facebook page you can work this software), No IT experience needed, So easy you don't even need training, Affordable ($45 a month), great customer support, Has a lot a features, you dont have to install anything before using it, it works on every web browser, you can view in on a mobile device and even edit on a mobile device, It's clear and to the point.

Cons

In my opinion it needs a make over, doesn't have a task button but they said they are working on it and it suppost to come out next month or so. Doesn't have a bible resource area or a smart map for small groups. You have to pay extra for texting and Calling. Doesnt have a chat room or a mobile APP but you can alway make a short cut and Put it on your home screen.

Response from Phipps Custom Solutions

Thanks for the positive comments! We do have a task manager coming within the next 30 days and we've been working with several of our customers to Beta test it and they love it. We do support group mapping -- it's available from the Groups tab and then under public group feeds. That map will show each small group and where it is located so you can make that link available on your Church Website so people can connect with a small group near them.

We've found that ministries use TXT's and Calls in very different ways and so the best way to handle the pricing in that regard is to let people pay for what they use. That way if you don't use many you're not paying for other people's usage. This allows us to keep our pricing low and for you to make the choice on how much you want to spend. At just pennies per message our ProTXT is an amazing deal.

We're working on the makeover as we speak so you'll soon see the Member Portal get it's re-work and then the admin side. Thanks Again!

Chris C.

Great Tool, but does Require Attention

Reviewed on 2017/01/27

I use MinistryTracker as a contact info database for my youth ministry and to keep track of youth trip logistics. It makes my life a lot easier, but parents and the youth themselves seem to struggle with it on a consistent basis. I have to do a good bit of cleaning up when they do struggle with it, but it's usually a very simple fix on my end and the customer service has been great when it gets too complicated. We got grandfathered in at the $$ a month rate but we only use about 50% of the site's capabilities. There is definite room for improvement along the lines of User Interface, but I would recommend it to anybody in my situation.

Pros

Helps me organize a ton of information and communicate to specific sets of people. Online trip sign up and payment is nice too.

Cons

People consistently struggle when creating their profile. I've had no problem personally in that area, but I constantly have to go in from the admin side to tweak a few things after a new profile shows up.

Response from Phipps Custom Solutions

Great idea Chris -- it's easy to add a link to the registration manager from the calendar. Definitely send in those types of ideas whenever you have them so we can get them implemented.

Please check out the new Member Portal with a completely new UI and client-side data validation that should help prevent errors when people are entering their data. You can make fields required and things like dates and telephone numbers are validated to help prevent errors.

Sandra P.

Ease of Use Makes the Difference

Reviewed on 2017/01/19

To have one database to be able to send / receive voicemails, emails and texts that is easy to use with excellent customer service support is a dream come true. Plus, Ministry Tracker is affordable and that really makes the difference for us. They are constantly seeking ways to improve and are always at the other end of the phone within a reasonable time period for any questions or problems. While we have experimented with others, we remain with Ministry Tracker because they truly meet our every need so that we can concentrate on our ministries outreaches. Thanks for a job really well done. Using Ministry Tracker has made all the difference in the world for us.

Pros

Functional, efficient and leads to greater productivity. It helps tremendously that we are able to create multiple groups for each congregant. Plus, it is so easy to communicate with everyone from old to young.

Cons

The only add-on for us is a service that allows members to text their tithes and offerings. Young people requested this and Ministry Tracker does not have this functionality...yet.

Response from Phipps Custom Solutions

Thanks for the feedback Sandra. And "yet" is correct. TXT to give is coming soon!

Darren G.

One stop shop

Reviewed on 2017/01/17

I have been a subscriber for Ministry Tracker for years now and have seen other sites that offer similar functionality but I haven't given any others a consideration because of how well it's served us. If there has ever been an issue or something I don't understand the customer service is amazing! I'm super greatful for this site, the service and the time it saves me with ease.
Darren Gogolan

Pros

texting; info hub; connection to my calendar; events planning; online payment function;

Cons

I would love for the email functionality to be updated. I don't have much options with configuration on there with pictures and such. (ex. pics cannot be put next to each other only above or below)

Response from Phipps Custom Solutions

Thanks for the review Darren. Please contact us at [email protected] and we can help you add pictures that align nicely beside each other. It's as simple as creating a 1x2 table and then inserting each image into the appropriate cell. The process is all visual and really easy, so please give us a call or email and we'll be happy to help you create move advanced and professional email and save them as templates so you can easily use them again and again.

Marissa B.

Ministry Tracker Review

Reviewed on 2017/01/23

Great value. Easy to use. Some features aren't user friendly. The biggest downside for us is people's email getting blacklisted and marked "do not email" without our knowledge, so our email subscribers stop receiving email without their knowledge.

Pros

Easy to use, excellent value

Cons

Some features aren't very user friendly and I have to create a "work-around" in order to meet my needs

Response from Phipps Custom Solutions

Thanks for the review Marissa. Please contact us at [email protected] with any specific email problems. There are no issues here, but it is common that church domain administrators setup an SPF record limiting email sending not realizing how that will impact 3rd party vendors such as MinistryTracker or Constant Contact. We also must abide by the federal CAN-SPAM act and so when people click to unsubscribe we must remove them from your list.

Please email us at [email protected] with your ideas for improving any feature that you create work arounds for. We are always updating the software and make a new release every 2 weeks. Your ideas for new features might just be in the next update.

Brett B.

Great product. Needs more functionality

Reviewed on 2017/01/27

Ministry Tracker is a great product with great customer service. They have added many new features over the past few years. However, some of their features such as event registration, still lack any substance to add in specialized questions, conditional logic, etc as many other management software services do.

Pros

Ease of use. Access on the web.

Cons

Registration is lacking. The mobile site doesn't have near the functionality of the website including the ability to use texting and communication features.

Response from Phipps Custom Solutions

Thanks for the review Brett. You can TXT from the mobile site. We decided against email on the mobile site because most churches like to format their email with nice templates and images and that usually just doesn't fit on a mobile screen. You can at any time access the full version of the site from your mobile device so you always have access to everything on your mobile. The new member portal enhances registration with the ability for parents to register and pay for everyone in their family at one time. Additional features are coming all the time.

Jerred E.

Great for Youth Groups

Reviewed on 2017/01/16

Our youth ministry need a way to track attendance. While we wanted to look at trends, we were more interested in tracking who was and wasn't at our church. I also wanted something other people can access besides me to take attendance. Ministry Tracker fits the bill.

Our church does not have a database in which we could easily do attendance. So, I needed something that just our Youth Ministry could use that met our needs and was cost-effective. Ministry Tracker fits the bill. It's a great database that doesn't cost much at all.
We have tried lots of it's features, and really liked what it offers. Online registration, which we don't use regularly, has worked the few times I have tried it. I've also had great response from Support when I've had to contact them.
We primarily use it as a database and attendance tracker and it works fantastic. I would highly recommend ministry tracker to anyone needs a straightforward ministry Davi I need a straightforward ministry database.

Pros

I think it's very straightforward and does a great job of tracking attendance for ministries that may not have access to a larger database.

Cons

The interface is a little dated. It is straightforward, so I like that others can use it.

Response from Phipps Custom Solutions

Thanks for your feedback Jerred. Let's work with you to get your entire church on MinistryTracker so they can experience the same great features, functionality, and service that you've come to appreciate.

Amanda J.

review from fumc lamesa tx

Reviewed on 2017/01/16

Ministry tracker makes it so simple to organize information. I love being able to text my students and parents without having to scroll through a long list of contacts. The only problem for us is the price. it is quite expensive for us to pay for this program every month and we dont use all the features. It would be nice to have a subscription that was cheaper and only covered the features we needed. I recommend this program to every one I know in ministry!

Pros

The ability to text my students

Cons

The price

Response from Phipps Custom Solutions

Thanks for your feedback Amanda. Yes, you can use a Tablet for sign-in and we have thousands of churches that do that every week. Turn the tablet horizontal and use the regular site to set the tablet up into Sign-in mode. People can then use the tablet to sign themselves into events. Please contact us at [email protected] for assistance with getting your tablet setup if you need it. Probably 80% of our customers use tablets for sign-in so we just need to help you learn how to configure that.

We'd love to get your full church on board with MinistryTracker. We are currently the #1 Most Affordable Church Management Software and save the average church thousands each year. We are also the only software to guarantee that you can keep the price of your plan when you sign-up for the life of your account.

Jon C.

Ministry Tracker is fantastic! I give it my highest recommendation.

Reviewed on 2017/07/22

Pros

It's easy to use, has tons and tons of functionality. It's designed from the ground up to make administration of my ministry life easier. In addition, the tech support is easily the best I have ever received from any product. I can't say enough good about Ministry Tracker. I've been in youth ministry for more than 20 years and I wouldn't do it without this software.

Cons

There is nothing about this product that I don't like! It makes my job in ministry easier in every way.

Response from Phipps Custom Solutions

Thanks for your feedback Jon. There's always ways in which ministry is changing and software can always improve too. We aren't happy unless we're right on the cutting edge so if you come up with any ideas for improvement or suggestions for new features we would love to hear about them. Feel free to email us at [email protected] or use the new discussion board at https://faithlife.com/ministry-tracker/activity

Thanks again Jon!

Manuel G.

A ministry must!

Reviewed on 2017/01/16

I have been using ministry tracker for eight years now. It has been valuable to track our students and to make sure that we are doing our best to reach out to all students. It does take some time to set up the database, but when you have done that it is easy to add new students in.

Pros

It gives clear numbers on growth

Cons

I wish you could call/text through a phone function and automatically record it as a contact.

Response from Phipps Custom Solutions

Thanks for your feedback Manuel. When you send a Text or a Call using MinistryTracker simply check the box to "Record as Contact" and that communication will be recorded as a contact on the individuals' profile.

We have improved our new customer support so we help you get setup with your new system and get it all configured to the way you work from the start. And best of all, the training and support is all FREE and included with your subscription.

Jarrod C.

Best Membership Software

Reviewed on 2017/01/17

We have shopped around for other membership tracking platforms, and I really think Ministry Tracker is the best. This secure cloud based permissions managed platform is easy to use and to personalize to the needs of your ministry. Attendance, giving, events, and texting are some of the features I appreciate, along with being able to level up every student's grade with one click and create Smart Groups that are integrated with attendance. We have been using Ministry Tracker for 10 years and their costs, (cheaper than every other platform I have seen) have not gouged or inflated as their platform's capacity has expanded. Do yourself and your church a favor by using Ministry Tracker

Pros

Smart Groups, permissions managed, Mass Grade leveling up, intuitive, easy specific reports generating, Texting

Cons

could use an app, and our accountant wanted more out of the money tracking

Response from Phipps Custom Solutions

Thanks for the review Jarrod.

Tommy H.

Lead pastor

Reviewed on 2017/01/16

We don't like the opening interface or tab system. Wish there was a better way to have opening graph.

Pros

Financial

Cons

Wish it kept groups and people better.
Easier to navigate.
Easier to detail next steps.

Response from Phipps Custom Solutions

Thanks for your feedback Tommy. Please contact us at [email protected] so we can assist you with configuring your default landing page. You can set this up so that when you login you are taken directly to the page or report of your choosing. If you haven't configured that yet we'd be happy to help.

It also sounds like you may not know about our Smart Group technology. With Smart Groups you define a search criteria that is used to create and update group membership so you don't have to manually manage your groups. Please contact us at [email protected] and we can help you understand Smart Groups and create some so that you'll see how easy group management really is in MinistryTracker.com.

You'll also be excited about our new UI coming in June.

5.0/10
Dustin F.

Long time user...big fan

Reviewed on 2017/01/23

I have been using this software since around 2010 and use it regularly. The feature I use the most is the database for contacting students and communicating with parents. The fact that this software keeps updating and the customer service is a live person every-time. In rated features and functions a little low because they are a little bit difficult to setup with multi-day events and scheduling people and resources. I know that they are working on this though. I wish that the site was a little more sleek and had a more appealing skin...but not a deal breaker. Our church is considering using online giving and although we don't use this I know that it is available.

Pros

Customer sevice

Cons

The look and event planning

Response from Phipps Custom Solutions

Thanks for the review Dustin. You will love the new Member Portal released today with a new skin similar to what the Admin pages will get by June. The new member portal includes the new Online Giving which is much slicker than before.

Please contact us at [email protected] with your ideas or issues with multi-day events. We don't have anything on the to do list for those. People and resources can be scheduled with the Resources tab and now on the Member Portal people can sign-up to volunteer themselves too. Let us know if you have other ideas for that stuff please.

Brian H.

Using for 10+ Years

Reviewed on 2017/01/16

I've been very pleased with MinistryTracker. We use it to oversee a youth ministry with over 1,000 students in our database, including alumni. We can keep track of pretty much everything. The software even enables us to create automatic labels with the students' names, grade, & school when they check in! Customer service is responsive & has even followed through with some of my suggestions.

Pros

Many features, label check in, ability to upload documents

Cons

There needs to a better way to keep track of prices for event registration. Not everyone pays the same for each trip (e.g., a ski trip), but you have to start off with a set price & then add discounts & things like that to get it to 0 for a student. Better to have an individual price each student has to pay based on his/her options & then use that.

Response from Phipps Custom Solutions

Thanks for your feedback Brian!

Jay W.

Great CCM

Reviewed on 2018/08/21

Wonderful. I have had to call their customer support too from time to time and they have always rectified the situation quickly and easily. They also are very open to improvements.

Pros

I love that MinistryTracker is web based and easy to access. We use it every week to lo attendance at our weekly events and to log service hours for fundraisers and service events. We use it to text out updates to our kids and parents and it helps us track changes in addresses or phone numbers as the families can log themselves in and change it.

Cons

Their mobile platform leaves a bit to be desired. We love the ability to text our youth but when they reply, it is a bit of a feat to try to log in and text them back an answer. I usually just text from my personal number cause it is so much easier.

Christianne D.

Wonderful Software!

Reviewed on 2017/01/16

We have been using Ministry Tracker for a few years now and love how easy it is and all of the features it gives you.

Pros

Ease of Access

Cons

It does not sync with ChimpMail so I have to enter my email addresses in both databases.

Response from Phipps Custom Solutions

Thanks for the feedback Christianne. If you haven't used MinistryTracker's built-in email functionality you may want to give it a try. In addition to offering full HTML email with images, formatting, etc. with a beautiful editor, every email you send with MinistryTracker.com is fully traceable and includes awesome reports that let you know when and if someone opened and read your message. There's no need to sync data with MailChimp since MinistryTracker's email does the same thing. You can also setup email templates for easily pulling up your newsletter template and more. Please contact us at [email protected] and we can provide more details of how to use the MinistryTracker.com email tools.