Provet Cloud Reviews

Provet Cloud

Cloud-based veterinary practice management software

Fran

Conversion to Provet

Reviewed on 2020/11/12

Support is really good, I feel refresher training sessions would be great both for staff and new comers on the basics and reporting systems

Pros

Connectivity between practice and client and branches

Cons

Integration did present us with problems and I feel had the staff doing the conversion visited our sites prior to arriving to do conversion precious time would not have been lost on ironing out issues. I think info we supply prior to conversion should definately be checked thoroughly prior to conversion rather than assumption all correct

Response from Nordhealth

Fran, thank you for your review!
We appreciate your feedback regarding the integration. We will take this into account in the future. Great to hear that you are satisfied with our support services!

Sincerely,
the Provet Cloud Team

Sally
  • Industry: Veterinary

Efficient system with fantastic support.

Reviewed on 2018/07/11

Peace of mind and confidence that systems are in place and working.

Peace of mind and confidence that systems are in place and working.

Pros

The ability to perform different tasks in a variety of ways. Great for staying in contact with clients. Quick label printer. The dashboard is great, patients with medication etc to collect appear here plus appointments for quick reference. Easy to search for patients/clients. Love the email, text and estimate facilities. Fantastic to have automated reminders within PMS.
Provet's support is brilliant, am confident queries are dealt with and overcome. Speech bubble support makes this very simple.

Cons

Would be great to link with something like Constant Contact / Mail Chimp for our blogs so our regular clients visit & interact with our website.
Would like to be able to prescribe medication without having to go via consultation.

Response from Nordhealth

Hi Sally,
Thanks so much for your kind review. Provet Cloud is constantly evolving and growing based on input from customers like you. We'll continue to look at the integrations you suggested and see if we can make it work in the near future.
Thank you again!

Karin

I think it's a very complicated system. It demands a lot of "clicks" to get anywhere.

Reviewed on 2017/06/22

I'm not sure there are any benefits yet!

I'm not sure there are any benefits yet!

Pros

That you can order lab tests directly in the system and the price will attached automatically. It is rather simple, when you get that far, to have the contact with the customers insurance company. I think the system we used before (Trofast) has a lot of more "shortcuts" that saved us a lot of time.

Cons

All these "clicks". Everything take a lot more time to do now, earlier I used the system Trofast. I spend a lot of more time at the computor desk today, than with our earlier system.

Response from Nordhealth

Thank you for your candid review of Provet Cloud. Our support team is currently in contact with you to address your concerns.

Freya

difficult to get used to at first but once you have figured out where everything is it is fine

Reviewed on 2018/04/09

Pros

i think the advanced search feature particularly useful for research, i like the way you can narrow your search to a specific client /patient or can search for a group of patients

Cons

it can often make basic tasks seem very complex with a lot of 'clicks' needed to reach the destination you want

Response from Nordhealth

Hi Freya,
Thank you for your review. We're glad to hear that you find our search function to work for you so well.

In order to accommodate different work process, we have several ways to get to certain sections of our system. Feel free to contact one of our support specialists via the in-system chat feature and ask to see if there is an quicker way for you to get to a particular section.

Thanks again for being a Provet Cloud subscriber!

Sue

Work in progress

Reviewed on 2019/05/16

Mostly good but have had more teething problems than I had expected

Mostly good but have had more teething problems than I had expected

Pros

Clear screen and logical work flow
Client feedback
Ability to develop tick box templates for clinical notes

Cons

Still struggling with stock levels and batch control
Not quite integrated with Covetrus
Have to email insurance forms

Response from Nordhealth

Hi Sue,
Thanks for your review. Sorry for the teething problems, and we're always here to help!
We're working on that full integration with Covetrus, and hope to have that out by the end of the month. You'll also see insurance filing coming soon for the UK.
Thanks for being part of the Provet Cloud family!

David
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Easy to use and reliable software

Reviewed on 2020/02/24

Positive

Positive

Pros

It is simple, reliable and user friendly software to use. One of the best in the market.

Cons

Difficult to follow previous appointment of the same patient

Response from Nordhealth

Thank you so much for your kind review! Could appointments linking be the answer to the problem you mentioned? See https://news.provet.info/release-notes-version-1-72-february-19-2020 and "Linked appointments improvements".

Nichola

I use Provet for a small mobile practice so it works for my needs. The support is very good.

Reviewed on 2017/09/05

Pros

It's easy to use and I have access to reminders. The technical support is also very good. I usually get a reply within 24 hours despite the time difference!

Cons

I would like a prescription template for written scripts but this is now being arranged. I still have the ability to use a discharge template in the meantime.

Response from Nordhealth

Nichola,
Thank you for your kind review. Yes, we are working on being able to provide scrip templates within the system, and hope to have those released soon. We really appreciate the input from our users, and strive to be the best 'partner' for your practice management.

Thank you again for taking the time to review us!

Beika

Relatively easy to use for first timers. Customer Support are very helpful.

Reviewed on 2018/04/05

Pros

Even the free version has all the basic functionalities. It is not too difficult to use and understand.

Cons

There have been some bugs in the software (even customer support needs to look into) and it has limited ability to delete information.

Response from Nordhealth

Hi Beika,
Thank you for your review. We're glad that you find Provet Cloud easy and intuitive to use. That's our design goal. Admittedly, there have been some bugs, but we do fix those as soon as they are found. Limited ability to delete is a standard now, in order to preserve the client/patient records. We do offer the ability to archive some of the information, so as not to crowd your files. Please feel free to ask if you need any assistance.

Piia
  • Industry: Veterinary

Easy to use and simple in all way. Missing some connections (pharmaca, Kennel Club, insurances...

Reviewed on 2018/03/31

Customers like it, simple in practice, good raports.

Customers like it, simple in practice, good raports.

Pros

Purchace and start was really easy.
Simple to use and good raports for all needs. Customer service excellent!

Cons

Web time appointment (clumsy and old looking), I desided not to use it.
Waiting for important connections to come...

Response from Nordhealth

Hi Piia,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! Glad to see that you are happy with our customer service and the reports. Please let us know what you'd like to see changed in the online booking feature, as well as the connections that you feel are missing. We are definitely working on more integrations with the insurance companies and pharmacies.

Thank you again!

Laura
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

Getting there!

Reviewed on 2017/09/04

Pros

I like the filtering and all the linked items and template for items seems to work well
I also think the overall look of the system is nice

Cons

I do not think the forms and templates are very user friendly and are extremely hard work to create and maintain - I also don't like the way in which the discharge notes or in our case the report saves into the clinical notes

Response from Nordhealth

Laura, thank you very much for your candid review. I am passing your concerns along to our development team. We recognize the weakness in our forms creation and are currently working on making it much more user-friendly. Thank you for being a valuable customer and user of Provet Cloud!

Erik

Like Provet Cloud alot

Reviewed on 2020/02/05

I havn´t comletely started with it. I will probably start within the next 2 weeks

Pros

The many aspects. I liked that one can set the price I bougt for and than figure out a price. Before I never knew that and I have been working as a veterinary surgeon for almost 20 years.

Cons

When their is an invoice I wish one could use OCR -number to easier clear invoices. I would gladely pay for it

Response from Nordhealth

Hi Dr. Ehnvall, we're glad that you are enjoying Provet Cloud, and as you work more and more with it, we're sure you'll find plenty more to rave about!

We are looking into the OCR technology for the invoices and the best way to implement it. Please keep an eye out for out monthly newsletter to hear about new developments as they are released.
The Provet Cloud team

Dagmar

I am quite pleased

Reviewed on 2017/12/08

Generally easy to use and easy to make costumer bills. All employees can use it in different rooms at same time.

Pros

You can use it anywhere...at work, at home. If ther are days off at work, it is good to see what's coming next day.

Cons

The bills you have confirmed you can´t deleted. Sometimes happends that double bills, and it is hard to fix them. Would be better if ther are possibility to delate wrong or double bills.

Response from Nordhealth

Hi Dagmar,
Thank you so much for your kind review of our product. We're quite proud of it. As for being able to delete bills, that function is not available to users mainly due to complex legal restrictions. However, we are looking into ways to more easily allow you to manage those inevitable mistakes. Watch our email newsletter for more information. Thank you again for being part of our Provet Cloud family!

Flora

Very easy to use and easy to understand

Reviewed on 2018/01/24

Pros

Easy access to patients and pets. Great to be able to send an invoice straight away by e-mail. Able to access patient and client info quickly.

Cons

Unable to give discounts on the final invoice or rounding the amount on the invoice. It would be nice to be able to show on the invoice rounding up or down of the final amount

Response from Nordhealth

Hi Flora,
Thank you so much for your kind review of Provet Cloud. We're glad that you are enjoying the use of our system.

A more robust discount system is in the works right now. It will require some extensive designwork, but we hope to have it released by the third quarter of the year. We'll let you know!
--The Provet Cloud team

Miira

Not a happy user

Reviewed on 2019/11/19

Pros

Appontment calendar view is more developed than the previous version we used in Provet Net.

Cons

The overall design and appearance is not user friendly. The system seems to be uncompleted and thus more time consumig to use.

Response from Nordhealth

Thank you for your review of Provet Cloud. We're very sorry that we fall short of your expectations. Please do not hesitate to reach out to your sales or even support person to offer suggestions of where we can improve our product for you.
The Provet Cloud team

Janica

Provet Cloud review

Reviewed on 2019/11/12

Pros

It looks nice. When You learn more about the cloud more, it gets easier.

Cons

The billing does not function like it should. It could be made more easy.
When You want to look at past patients, it's too messy to find.

Response from Nordhealth

Thank you for your candid review of Provet Cloud. We're sorry to hear that you are having trouble with the billing. I'd like to have someone contact you about the issues and see if they can perhaps suggest a better process, or if there is something we can do on our end. Someone should be in touch after the first of the year. Thank you again.

Sofia

Provet Cloud Review

Reviewed on 2019/06/19

So far I´ve had a nice experience of Provet Cloud, and it feel like it is quite easy to learn

Pros

That it`s cloud-based. Nice to build the system for my own preference. Very good support and that the company wants to keep developing the program.

Cons

Some features are hard do tune, like making own cerftificates etc.

Response from Nordhealth

Thank you so much for your kind review. So glad that you've been able to get so much out of the system, and we look forward to making it even more efficient in the future.

Thanks for being a part of our Provet Cloud family!

Anne Hege

A good choise

Reviewed on 2019/02/13

Good service, good overview, takes a lot of time to fill inn all medicines, equipment, prosedures etc. Nice and easy menues. More suited for small than large animals.

Pros

The programme is flexible and saves time when all data are filled in.

Cons

List of diagnosis, especially for large animals, is not optimal. But improvement is promised.

Response from Nordhealth

Hi Anna,
Thank you for your kind review! We are working on the diagnosis list, so improvements should be coming soon! Happy to hear that Provet Cloud is a time-saver for your clinic!

Janne

my opinion

Reviewed on 2020/02/14

It quickly becomes clear, many different search options,

It quickly becomes clear, many different search options,

Pros

the search engine is simple and straightforward

Cons

entering a barcode will open a new, not necessary, window

Response from Nordhealth

Thank you for your kind review, it really means a lot to us! Thanks for being part of the Provet Cloud family!

Cara
  • Industry: Veterinary

Very good, up to date features

Reviewed on 2017/08/17

Good software, up to date

Good software, up to date

Pros

Good features, easy to use, easy to switch between different departments without logging out and back in again

Cons

Takes a while to learn the software, and to learn how to effectively use it to clients and my benefit

Response from Nordhealth

Thank you for your kind review. We strive to make Provet Cloud easy to use, and to listen to our client needs so that we can update with the most relevant features. Thank you for being a client of ours!

Maria

not satisfied

Reviewed on 2017/06/14

Pros

You can send sms. Get test results directly in the journal. Easy to send a email from journal. Attach documents to the journal easily.

Cons

Takes a long time when selling, when no black box. To many click to get the information. Difficult and not understandable. Problem with prescription.

Response from Nordhealth

Thank you for your review of Provet Cloud. Our support team is currently addressing your concerns.

Linda

Reviewed on 2020/02/26

Pros

The colours. All the fields for the animal and person information.

Cons

Too many clicks whit the mouse. Too many different sides too read a journal.

Response from Nordhealth

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! Hopefully, over time, you will find that Cloud's clicking is intuitive and efficient. :)

Emily
  • Industry: Veterinary

The most priceworthy for a small clinic

Reviewed on 2019/05/31

Really like that I can send sms or e-mail to my clients

Really like that I can send sms or e-mail to my clients

Pros

The support i awesome. Never any problem solving my issues

Cons

A lot of "clicks" . Really annoying sometimes

Response from Nordhealth

Hi Emily,
Thanks for the kind review! We're always working on ways to make Provet Cloud work more efficiently. We'll keep working on the clicks as we can.
Thanks again!
The Provet Cloud Team.

Alice

Great system!

Reviewed on 2018/08/08

Pros

It is easy to use, intuitive and has the ability to text clients which clients find really useful.

Cons

Can sometimes be difficult to use on Ipad safari but is still useable

Response from Nordhealth

Hi Alice,
Thanks for your review, glad we are able to meet your needs, and we are working to add more.

Malin
  • Industry: Veterinary

Good

Reviewed on 2020/04/01

Good

Pros

It is really easy when you start to know it and it's a modern system

Cons

Struggling to find forms for IDEXX samples

Response from Nordhealth

Thank you very much for your review and welcome to the Provet Cloud family! :)

- Provet Cloud team

Gerli

Super team!

Reviewed on 2015/10/26

We are really pleased that we can communicate with Provet Cloud team through the software. If problems occur we can get answers/solutions even same day. You are super team, thank you! :) And software is simple and very logically designed - really pleasurable to use!

Response from Nordhealth

Thank you Gerli for your valuable feedback! It is very nice to hear that you like the product and our service!

- Provet Cloud team