ServSuite

Web-based field service management software for SMBs

4,3
4,2
4,1
4,3
Amber T.

Complicated and Faulty

Reviewed on 2018/10/02

Very frustrating. Luckly our direct customer service contact is a genius! Calling in to their normal customer service line is always a waste of time and I find I generally know more about their software than they do. Automatic doesn't exist for ServSuite, if you want something "automatic" to happen in this software, someone has to push a button.

Pros

It keeps track of our customers and their program and payment information. ServSuite Mobile is easier to complete services on than doing it via paper. It stores which chemicals were used and can print them on the work orders that get sent to customers (very handy when we get audited by the state).

Cons

Where to start... Everything about ServSuite is buggy. For instance, if you don't put the address in perfectly, it won't show up in any searches. If you don't click the right buttons in just the right order, you won't get the results you're looking for (or the same results you got the time before). We are constantly sending in issues to our direct customer service contact and they have to look into them and fix them on the back end or send them in for programming to be resolved. Their marketing module doesn't work. Their forms (templates for emails, letters, etc.) are so complicated, clunky, and archaic that we don't even want to use them. Everything is so intertwined with everything else that if they do an update to fix something, it kicks something else out of functionality. We get by, but "Well, it's ServSuite..." is the constant joke in the office when we don't have an explanation for something random that happened. We shouldn't have to find alternate ways to get around something that we pay for in order to run our business, but that's become a daily task for us.

Response from ServicePro

Hi Amber, Thank you for bringing the issues that you have experienced to our attention. A customer care representative has been in touch to help resolve these and will continue working alongside your team to ensure ServSuite meets your business needs. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. All the best, the ServicePro Team.

Likelihood to recommend: 3.0/10

Deborah A.

I believe ServSuite's is excellent with our Team5 technical team support.

Reviewed on 2018/04/23

Pros

Vast capabilities and generally ease of use. We have a great tech team referred to as, Team5. We are assigned Team5 and work with them whenever we have issues with the software, technical info needed or general questions where to find a report, etc. Team5 have excellent follow through and communication with us. Sometimes issues have to sent to programming and they are vigilant to get back with us along the way till resolution. They are friendly and helpful.

Cons

Since the software has a vast ability, we aren't always up to speed on what would help us the most. I just came across an issue and part of the correction was to run a report monthly. We could have saved quite a bit of money if we would have been aware to process this report monthly for a few years now. I am disappointed that we thought the one step we were processing was all we needed to do, but that was not the case. That step does not communicate the final result and a report still needs to be done to handle the final communication piece. Again, that final step caused us to be over charged for a few years. They are working on a solution so when that one step is processed it is final, but not there yet and that does not help the past overcharges to us. We have been with ServSuite for over 13 years.

Dan C.

Does everything.

Reviewed on 2016/12/02

We were looking for a unified software platform to run our pest company. We were using multiple software programs for scheduling, accounting and two programs to run our general pest and termite business. We were able to eliminate most of those programs with ServSuite. Additionally, we added a mobile capability for our techs to eliminate some processing tasks.

The software platform is robust, has many features more than we currently, but plan to learn how to use it to its full.

Pros

Extensive features.

Cons

Service tickets tend to disappear when sent to programming. I am sure it is because some requests are features they are planning to release in later versions but, that is a hopeful guess on my part. It would be nice to get feedback on what is going on.

Barbara D.

The Best Ever

Reviewed on 2019/04/16

Absolutely love this program and the trainers/techs whatever you would call them I would like to say we became friends over the years

Pros

Everything, I love, love rep. I have worked with them both many times during the set up process for a couple companies. The software is great and has everything and more of what we need in our industry.

Cons

There isn't anything I don't like really.

J andrew K.

Good Platform, but a little cumbersome in creating forms and documents

Reviewed on 2018/04/25

Pros

Familiar with it, adding clients is simple, like the new feature of being able to add photos and documents to the server, but it needs to be expanded so that photo files are not restricted.

Cons

Setting up forms, adding inventory, trying to find various places within the system to add notes for statements, additional cost to have a payment portal.

Kim B.

OFFICE MANAGER

Reviewed on 2018/09/17

The software is great it works faster than my computer. It saves time on checking in the tech work and posting payments. Keeping the file notes is great.

Pros

Very user friendly. The update never seam to slow the system down and still allows you to work even if you don't do update immediately.

Cons

Have not found anything major at this time.

Mike C.

Best program ever. 1 year of searching

Used Other for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2018/06/27
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

I just want to thank all the people that have worked with me during the transition. The attentiveness to your needs and willingness to help in such a caring way is very refreshing and appreciated. The program is Simply Amazing I cannot wait to you lies every single function. It's simply just Springs you to a pleat different level of operation with your business and removes so much wasted time and stress it is just simply amazing great job thank you to everyone. I strongly recommend this program to anyone in this industry if you do not have this program you're missing out and losing money.

Pros

This program does everything in a simply amazing in an absolute necessity for profit and loss scheduling and unlimited amount of data and detailed information that most business owners don't even think about. I was using another program the biggest positive is the customer service and support team are all top notch and always ready to go.

Cons

There I really no negative features when comparing to other programs if you want to run your company right this is the program.

Reginald W.

ServSuite software has been a great experience. It 's been great in the field and in the office.

Reviewed on 2018/04/27

Pros

It's made my stress level go down quite a bit. It allowed us to go paperless and not have to enter all of those invoices by hand.

Cons

So many updates with so much to learn. It can be overwhelming. I don't know how to use many of the features.

Julie J.

User friendly

Reviewed on 2019/07/18

Pros

I love that it is more user friendly than most and that there is easy access to their expert problem solving team.

Cons

Some of the reporting categories have almost too many to choose from

Del L.
Industry: Individual & Family Services

Easy customer service, very tentative.

Reviewed on 2018/04/20

Pros

Flexibility. We can make it do anything we need it to do. Reporting module is easy to use and very customizable.

Cons

Complicated set up. I would recommend a set up team to walk new clients through the set up process.

Lorraine R.

Reviewed on 2019/04/19

Pros

It serves our purpose. I can call for help anytime

Cons

The constant updates lately keeps changing and sometimes the kinks aren't worked out when it is rolled out

Saifee M.

Top Notch Support.

Reviewed on 2018/04/26

Pros

Excellent Support Staff who is ready to help you solve any issues to your satisfaction. Great Scheduling Module which helps us in providing the best Customer Service to our Clients.

Kathleen O.

Great software

Reviewed on 2016/12/02

Overall no real bad experiences. The occasional times it slows down is aggravating but seems to get fixed fairly rapidly.

Pros

Cons

Going through too many steps to cancel out something

Great People, Software Has Some Bugs

Reviewed on 2019/03/22

Pros

The software was relatively intuitive. There were a lot of features that we, as a company, didn't use. However, it is nice to know the features are there in case we decide to use them. We work a lot with their support staff member named [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and she is awesome.

Cons

Seems like the software "fixes" most of the time ended up causing more issues than they fixed. Many of the feature requests or software enhancements that we submit just fall to the wayside. We never hear back whether our requests can be met or not.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Jennie O.

Great for pest control

Reviewed on 2018/03/15

Pros

We use servsuite for pest control using Sentricon. It has great features like all the different reports you can do. Easy billing

Christopher B.

Not There Yet

Reviewed on 2019/03/10

My overall experience in working with the people behind the software was fantastic and I'd gladly work with them again.

Pros

Stellar customer service and dedication from the people assigned to me.

Cons

There's a lot that I love about ServSuite in theory, but in practice the software just isn't there yet for heavy commercial accounts or customers with high expectations.

Right now it is able to support a mixed residential route with maybe local businesses. I'd like to see where they are a few years from now.

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Tony B.
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

used to use

Reviewed on 2019/06/10

It was ok for what we needed but our company grew very quickly and needed something quicker and more intuitive.

Pros

Easy to navigate between accounts. Payment processing was easy

Cons

scheduling was a bit difficult, but this was back in 2015 so I don't remember specifics

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Jonette P.

Support you can count on!

Reviewed on 2015/07/28

We have used this software for around 5 years. When we first started using it, we were not so impressed. Lots of glitches. Through the years we have watched this software grow into something we now love. There are still a few hiccups, but the support is second to none. Any issues or problems, we can always count on the support team to address those issues or concerns. Upon resolution, the support team is great about sending a follow up email to let us know the outcome.

Sara P.
Industry: Chemicals

Best Pest Control Software

Reviewed on 2019/03/05

Pros

Compared to other softwares I have used in the 23 years I have been in the Pest Control Industry, ServSuite blows them out of the water by far! Very user friendly! Our technicians love having all of the information about their customers at their finger tips and no more paperwork! The upload print to mail is so convenient and for my company is much more cost effective!

Cons

I really have no cons about this software.

Jill B.

Enviroguard Pest Solutions in Ringgold, GA

Reviewed on 2016/12/14

We use amazon for the best prices and fast shipping for our business! Even if there was a dispute, Amazon was so friendly and very prompt with responding!

Alex G.

Really good software!

Reviewed on 2016/12/02

We have used several software packages over the years and servsuite has never failed to deliver. Great product.

Amy M.
Industry: Consumer Services

I couldn’t be more pleased

Reviewed on 2020/10/05

Although I got off to a rocky start the team helping me walked me through and taught me everything thing I needed to know. They are always on hand when I have a question as well. The software is completely comprehensive and easy to adjust to fit my specific needs. I feel like we are growing and profiting from the use of this product

Pros

It is So very comprehensive it was also adjustable to fit my company

Cons

It took me a while to learn but it was worth it

Stacy H.

ServSuite Review

Reviewed on 2019/10/07

Good, long term relationship

Pros

Reporting functions, I trust the sales and tax reports

Cons

follow through on completing requested changes

Dawn L.
Industry: Construction

Comprehensive Software for the Pest Control Business

Reviewed on 2018/09/16

I really, really do like ServSuite and am glad our company has made the change. We are getting a good oversight of our employee's daily schedules and completed activities throughout all of management and not just an immediate supervisor. It is beginning to pay off and I am confident that we will see a good return on our investment.

Pros

The extensive training and expertise with setting up the different areas of the program correctly. I know from past experience, that learning how to adapt the software to meet your business' individual needs is critical, and with such an extensive list of set up options, the training is invaluable. The field technicians and sales managers also love how easy the mobile app is to learn and use.

Cons

I have chosen to use the line item proposal with required questionnaire responses, but this has lead to an error that I reported a few weeks ago and it is still happening every time. Also, the error when editing the account information hasn't been resolved either and that was reported over a month ago. I know it takes time to resolve issues, but I feel that the program should work as promised and bug fixes should be TOP priority since it is not a customer created issue. The report portion is very limited in the fields to be chosen and the filters available, I would definitely like a more flexible reporting module.

Andrew K.
Industry: Facilities Services

ServSuite - we recommend it.

Reviewed on 2019/03/08

Customer Service is eager to help

Pros

The software was familiar considering we used it with a prior company that we were employed with, it is easy to use and as they add functionality it is more and more in line with what we want in our day to day use.

Cons

The Software updates are likely to cause issues, and the fact that it doesn’t work seamlessly with Apple Safari, need to use a third party browser such as Puffin.