ServSuite Reviews

ServSuite

Web-based field service management software for SMBs

4.3/5 (118 reviews)
Donna C.

Customer Service is Very Good

Reviewed on 2019/07/02

We are much more productive on Servsuite than we were with our past software. We are able to review and adjust our business based on the information available in reports from the system.

Pros

For day to day use it is easy to use. The Customer Service team does an excellent job responding timely almost every time they are contacted. The system is very dependable little to no down time as a result of a ServSuite issue.

Cons

If anything requires any sort of programmer to get involved the length of time is entirely to long and no updated are provided. Also, if one client reports an issue that would involve us all, Servsuite does not sent out any sort of bulletin to all their customers, this would be a great idea to assure as little damage as possible when a major issue takes place.

Deborah A.

I believe ServSuite's is excellent with our Team5 technical team support.

Reviewed on 2018/04/23

Pros

Vast capabilities and generally ease of use. We have a great tech team referred to as, Team5. We are assigned Team5 and work with them whenever we have issues with the software, technical info needed or general questions where to find a report, etc. Team5 have excellent follow through and communication with us. Sometimes issues have to sent to programming and they are vigilant to get back with us along the way till resolution. They are friendly and helpful.

Cons

Since the software has a vast ability, we aren't always up to speed on what would help us the most. I just came across an issue and part of the correction was to run a report monthly. We could have saved quite a bit of money if we would have been aware to process this report monthly for a few years now. I am disappointed that we thought the one step we were processing was all we needed to do, but that was not the case. That step does not communicate the final result and a report still needs to be done to handle the final communication piece. Again, that final step caused us to be over charged for a few years. They are working on a solution so when that one step is processed it is final, but not there yet and that does not help the past overcharges to us. We have been with ServSuite for over 13 years.

Cyndel C.

User Friendly Interface with Great Customer Service

Reviewed on 2019/07/30

Overall my experience with ServSuite has been great and I would highly recommend it to anyone in the pest control industry.

Pros

I've been using ServSuite for a little more than 2 years and it was my first experience with software designed specifically for pest control services. Because of the user friendly interface, I was able to learn how to navigate the system fairly quickly and what I couldn't find, customer service was right there to assist whether it was via email or phone. Whether I'm using the system to process the daily work, help a customer with a payment, or running reports for our company owner, ServSuite is a fast, secure, easy to use software for our business and I highly recommend it.

Cons

There are few cons to ServSuite, however, concerning the part of the program for drawing graphs on the wood infestation reports- it's limited in what it can do and I would rather use the Microsoft paint program and paste from there to the report. I also might would suggest a different formatting for the account private notes that includes "word wrap" so that if something is copied and pasted, it is all aligned correctly.

Bambi B.

Gateway Pest Control

Reviewed on 2019/03/09

Outstanding customer support especially to new users as myself. Patience is one of the key factors in talking to support that I have noticed. Response is prompt and they are consistently keeping you in the loop when your problem cannot be solved right away. I would like to give a big thanks to CSR for all her help and support in addressing a newcomers concerns and lack of knowledge using this software. For someone who was not trained and thrown into this position as office manager, she was vital as well as, Team 1 in helping me navigate and work through my difficulties.

Thanks ServSuite! We continue to look forward in growing with you. Keep up the good work!

Pros

We have been using ServiSuite for approximately 2 years. We are a small family owned pest control company with advanced growth each year. Since coming on board with ServSuite it has enhanced communication, scheduling, reporting and organization for our business and customers. Honestly, there are too many positive features to mention in what this company has to offer. If they do not have a feature that is one size fits all they will improvise and compromise to make the system work for you if possible.

Cons

I cannot comment on what I like least about this software. I am not well versed enough to make such a comment. It has only helped our company.

Sharon M.

Virginia Green Lawn Care

Reviewed on 2016/12/02

We have really challenged ServSuite to build/code new changes to be more tailored to our needs. Everyone we have worked with has really gone above and beyond in their efforts and we look forward to the final product. My reps have been very responsive to our needs. Thank you.

Pros

the software has come a long way over the last few years. we are new to using a lockbox and this feature has really streamlined our a/r. we are also getting ready to implement tablets for production and sales

Cons

the redundancies in the mouse clicks, for example: to print, we have click 3-4 times before something will actually print, to change job instructions you have to erase all the boxes one at a time, change the primary note and then apply to all future services and click one at a time to change current services (there should be one button to apply notes to all services), there are more examples but I have only listed 2. I wish financial holds were automatic based on criteria you would set up, instead of pulling a list and putting accounts on hold, the software should automatically do it.

Jennifer N.

Pest Control Use

Reviewed on 2019/04/09

Overall - ServSuite is an essential part of our day to day operations and I cannot see our company changing software in the foreseeable future. Their customer service is prompt, dedicated, thorough and reliable. This is truly the best software for our industry, hands down!

Pros

What I love about ServSuite is that not only does it track all of the vital information we need for our clients, but it allows us to paint a picture of their history with us. From initial set up, to scheduling recurring services, invoicing, payment history, collections and everything in between ServSuite is a one stop shop for our industry. They are also excellent at letting you know when and what kind of updates are on the way!

Cons

When it crashes, our entire branch is affected, which sends our daily operations to a halt. The scheduler tends to crash and malfunction as well.

Milton S.

Best Overall Service and Routing Software

Reviewed on 2016/12/02

Servsuite is excellent software in my opinion. They are constantly updating the capabilities to keep up with the available technology. They provide a full range of services, On-demand training opportunities, and a well-trained support staff. They have responded quickly to the issues we have had, provided follow-up for the progress of the solution, and completed the fix in the time required to keep our company running smoothly. I especially like that our company is assigned a team of support personnel, so there is always somebody available who understands our particular business, jump on a Turbo Meeting and help me solve any question I may have. When I have offered constructive feedback they have responded quickly and made the changes as necessary. Each Year they offer a Training Conference called ServSuite University in a popular city and bring with them the best that they have to offer. It's a great opportunity to have all their specialists in one place. As well as put faces to the names.

Dan C.

Does everything.

Reviewed on 2016/12/02

We were looking for a unified software platform to run our pest company. We were using multiple software programs for scheduling, accounting and two programs to run our general pest and termite business. We were able to eliminate most of those programs with ServSuite. Additionally, we added a mobile capability for our techs to eliminate some processing tasks.

The software platform is robust, has many features more than we currently, but plan to learn how to use it to its full.

Pros

Extensive features.

Cons

Service tickets tend to disappear when sent to programming. I am sure it is because some requests are features they are planning to release in later versions but, that is a hopeful guess on my part. It would be nice to get feedback on what is going on.

Erika M.

Not changing our software anytime soon

Reviewed on 2016/12/02

ServSuite is definitely an established company that values their customers. We decided a while ago we wanted the best customer service software no matter how much it costs because it is extremely important to our business. ServSuite definitely has a lot to offer and keeps our office and tech operations running as smoothly as possible. There are occasional glitches, but overall the benefits of using the software outweigh any downsides. The support team is very helpful and professional. I just wish with my plan I didn't have to pay for customer support. There are so many functions on the software, we believe we are not taking full advantage of everything it can do. We plan to attend ServSuite University to make sure we know everything we want to know.

Pros

Pretty easy to set up new customers and manage them from their customer account page

Cons

Sometimes with convenience billing, the amount charged is not applied to the invoices. Techs experience glitches sometimes when leads are rescheduled. Too many reporting options might be better to just be able to choose the fields you want a report about.

Jerika Z.

Good system for complex reports and programs, not so flawless

Reviewed on 2019/04/10

Overall i like servsuite for its multi-tier program, adds multiple events for each program at predetermined intervals and pricing- but it comes with many many flaws, it has become very frustrating- their effors are great but fixes are very slow and it is impacting out work flow

Pros

multilayer programs, extensive reports, integrated document signing,

Cons

does not sync with google, many hiccups and tech support needed, updates tend to cause issues, programming takes a long time to fix issues and we have been struggling, lag in the email server system,

Response from ServicePro

Hello Jerika, thank you for taking the time to explain the issues you've experienced with ServSuite. We would like to help you get these resolved as quickly as possible, in this vain we have contacted your support team and they will be reaching out soon. All the best, the ServicePro Team.

3.0/10
Amber T.

Complicated and Faulty

Reviewed on 2018/10/02

Very frustrating. Luckly our direct customer service contact is a genius! Calling in to their normal customer service line is always a waste of time and I find I generally know more about their software than they do. Automatic doesn't exist for ServSuite, if you want something "automatic" to happen in this software, someone has to push a button.

Pros

It keeps track of our customers and their program and payment information. ServSuite Mobile is easier to complete services on than doing it via paper. It stores which chemicals were used and can print them on the work orders that get sent to customers (very handy when we get audited by the state).

Cons

Where to start... Everything about ServSuite is buggy. For instance, if you don't put the address in perfectly, it won't show up in any searches. If you don't click the right buttons in just the right order, you won't get the results you're looking for (or the same results you got the time before). We are constantly sending in issues to our direct customer service contact and they have to look into them and fix them on the back end or send them in for programming to be resolved. Their marketing module doesn't work. Their forms (templates for emails, letters, etc.) are so complicated, clunky, and archaic that we don't even want to use them. Everything is so intertwined with everything else that if they do an update to fix something, it kicks something else out of functionality. We get by, but "Well, it's ServSuite..." is the constant joke in the office when we don't have an explanation for something random that happened. We shouldn't have to find alternate ways to get around something that we pay for in order to run our business, but that's become a daily task for us.

Response from ServicePro

Hi Amber, Thank you for bringing the issues that you have experienced to our attention. A customer care representative has been in touch to help resolve these and will continue working alongside your team to ensure ServSuite meets your business needs. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. All the best, the ServicePro Team.

3.0/10
Dawn L.

Comprehensive Software for the Pest Control Business

Reviewed on 2018/09/16

I really, really do like ServSuite and am glad our company has made the change. We are getting a good oversight of our employee's daily schedules and completed activities throughout all of management and not just an immediate supervisor. It is beginning to pay off and I am confident that we will see a good return on our investment.

Pros

The extensive training and expertise with setting up the different areas of the program correctly. I know from past experience, that learning how to adapt the software to meet your business' individual needs is critical, and with such an extensive list of set up options, the training is invaluable. The field technicians and sales managers also love how easy the mobile app is to learn and use.

Cons

I have chosen to use the line item proposal with required questionnaire responses, but this has lead to an error that I reported a few weeks ago and it is still happening every time. Also, the error when editing the account information hasn't been resolved either and that was reported over a month ago. I know it takes time to resolve issues, but I feel that the program should work as promised and bug fixes should be TOP priority since it is not a customer created issue. The report portion is very limited in the fields to be chosen and the filters available, I would definitely like a more flexible reporting module.

Stacy H.

ServSuite Review

Reviewed on 2019/10/07

Good, long term relationship

Pros

Reporting functions, I trust the sales and tax reports

Cons

follow through on completing requested changes

Rachele N.

ServSuite ROCKS!

Reviewed on 2019/03/12

ServSuite is the best by leaps and bounds. The capabilities and features of this software have come so far. The entire team, including support always responds promptly. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND SERVSUITE TO EVERYONE!

Pros

I love the constant improvements and updates to ensure the platform is running effectively and continuously getting better. They also keep you informed of all changes via the "What's new tab."

Cons

I have been using ServSuite for over 10 years. Seems like lately there have been more performance issues dealing with the server which halts our business. Generally we have been swapped to a different server while the issues are worked out which helps.

Good software that is constantly improving

Reviewed on 2018/05/07

It creates invoices, takes signatures, and shows products used.

Pros

IT team is easy to reach and can usually talk with the same couple of people within a team. Software does what we need and keeps compliance.

Cons

We need help utilizing the software. Scheduling, invoicing, seasonal reminders, etc. We are using this as a very basic means and it appears there are more functions that we are just not aware of how to use. Training online is a drawn out and is a quiz template which takes forever to pinpoint what you are wanting to learn.

7.0/10
Margaret R.

ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE

Reviewed on 2018/09/14

OVERALL MY EX EXPERIENCES HAVE BEEN BEEN ABOUT A 7 OUT OF 10. THE REASON FOR THIS IS AN ERROR THAT COST THE COMPANY THOUSANDS OF $ OVER THE LAST SEVERAL YEARS. THE EXTRA CREDIT CARDS THAT ARE STORED AND THAT WE ARE BEING CHARGED FOR STORING ON THE VATIV SITE. WHEN POINT OF ACCESS DELETES A CARD THE CARD SHOULD THEN BE REQUESTED TO BE DELETED BY SERVSUITE TO VANTIV. THIS WAS NOT DONE AND WE WERE BEING CHARGED FOR YEARS.

Pros

THAT IT WORKS WITH THE PROCESSING COMPANY AND UPDATES CUSTOMER ACCOUNTS.

Cons

COMMUNICATION BETWEEN WHAT SOFTWARE DOES AND WHAT PDPS CAN UTILIZE.

Carol C.

Frank answered my questions quickly and provided assistance with ease in understanding

Reviewed on 2018/04/24

At the time of purchase we were not using an online software.

Pros

Has many options to choose from. Wide variety of reports. Easy to understand and easy to show new employee how to use. I really like the videos showing how to use the different aspects of the software.

Cons

At one time the calculations were off because the software rounded everything up when taxed now there is extra pennies due that are unable to be paid or credited. Have brought this to their attention still not fixed.

7.0/10
Stephanie O.

LOVE SERVSUITE

Reviewed on 2016/12/02

We have been using the software for a little over two years. I absolutely love it. There have been some challenges along the way but it has been a nice experience overall.

Pros

It's easy to use, easy to understand after you get used to it, it's very simple

Cons

It can be slow at times but usually doesn't last long. There are so many reports but in some situations, I can't find a report I need. One would think with the amount of reports that are offered there would be one to fit my needs

Daniel E.

Well worth the money

Reviewed on 2019/10/01

Very happy with the solution, all be it, that i find my self swearing a few times when i forget to trigger a process.

I would recommend you give it a go, yes it is a bit clunky, but the overall result and price makes it well worth using.

Pros

The solution includes all the features I require in one easy to manage package, without the need to purchases hundreds of bolt on features.

The mobile app is great, giving my pest controllers everything they need at their fingertips.

For what you pay the customer service from the company is amazing and makes the product the perfect fit for any company. I have worked with other platforms where i have had to pay thousands to even get close to this level of service.

The application is changing fast. They are currently working hard on updating the platform to bring it more in line with other modern applications.

Cons

The program does feel slightly outdated and some elements are a little clunky, not always feeling as smooth and efficient as it could be. I find i am bouncing around all over the place triggering processes that in my eye should be automated.

Andrew K.

ServSuite - we recommend it.

Reviewed on 2019/03/08

Customer Service is eager to help

Pros

The software was familiar considering we used it with a prior company that we were employed with, it is easy to use and as they add functionality it is more and more in line with what we want in our day to day use.

Cons

The Software updates are likely to cause issues, and the fact that it doesn’t work seamlessly with Apple Safari, need to use a third party browser such as Puffin.

Ashley L.

Overall Satisfied

Reviewed on 2016/12/06

Our experience with ServSuite has been overall positive. Our biggest complaint is that we access the program through the internet and find that it can take excessive times to load certain things within the program. The system often seems bogged down and slow loading, especially so within the scheduler. Appointments are easily accidentally grabbed and moved to a different time/date. Typing notes within the scheduler can at times be very delayed. I only find these things to be an issue within the ServSuite program and not any other internet use.

Barbara D.

The Best Ever

Reviewed on 2019/04/16

Absolutely love this program and the trainers/techs whatever you would call them I would like to say we became friends over the years

Pros

Everything, I love, love rep. I have worked with them both many times during the set up process for a couple companies. The software is great and has everything and more of what we need in our industry.

Cons

There isn't anything I don't like really.

J andrew K.

Good Platform, but a little cumbersome in creating forms and documents

Reviewed on 2018/04/25

Pros

Familiar with it, adding clients is simple, like the new feature of being able to add photos and documents to the server, but it needs to be expanded so that photo files are not restricted.

Cons

Setting up forms, adding inventory, trying to find various places within the system to add notes for statements, additional cost to have a payment portal.

Jerika Z.

Elaborate fully functioning database, but missing many key features

Reviewed on 2018/04/26
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Loved it overall, it's intense to set up and intense to maintain but gives so much valuable data for maintaining your business and running efficient routes

Pros

Excellent extended reporting, program building ability, payment plans, auto processing, emails and notifications

Cons

lacks some scheduling functions like customer confirmations, geographical scheduling for customers etc

Kathy O.

Great Company

Reviewed on 2018/04/19

Great client Service info and reports to tun the Co. Paperless form the mobile app

Pros

Like the different modules that interface with each other and the mobile technology. I l like the people and th support they give

Cons

The fact that almost every week at least 3 things don't work that used to. Time spent on fixing.
Better help implementing new features