MedicsPremier

Online medical billing with integrated practice management

Margie M.

Excellence in PM Systems

Reviewed on 2017/08/30

The ease of use for performing all the necessary tasks needed in our Revenue Cycle Management.
My users feedback within our practice of how easy and friendly the system works.

Pros

I have worked with Advanced Data Systems in their PM and EHR systems for 17+ years. The flexibility of use on Medics Premier is phenomenal. All my users were trained on it right away and they loved the way how user friendly the system is. It is very easy to navigate from patient to patient and account to account without having to close the current window you are in. It still has the old concept of a chart view with the easy to read Tabs in the demographic screen and ledger view. The super robust of Financial Reports within Medics Premier really gives a great view of your revenue forecast, as well as where your claims sit. These reports can be pulled in many, different ways, depending on what you are really looking for or need. This was a great ROI decision made. I definitely recommend ADS for your PM and EHR needs.

Cons

The one thing thing I find least about Medics Premier system is that the Referring Physician section needs improvement. It would be of great value if when a new referring physician is being added in Premier that the functionality of the "Add from List" button worked seamlessly. This Physician Hub stays on Loading and doesn't do anything else. Us users would love for this to work as it would improve in the workflow of data entry.
This would be the only one Cons I say the system has.

Sam Y.

Support Service Must Be Improved

Reviewed on 2020/02/04

Pros

The software is ""lightning fast to perform on.

Cons

Customer Support is something that needs to be drastically improved. We pay $3000.00 for our support contract and most of the time we wait about 3 hours on average for someone to call us on each ticket created. Any support calls placed after 3pm EST are not being returned until the next business day.

Eric S.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

I trusted my business with ADS....

Reviewed on 2019/08/09

Pros

I trusted my business with ADS and am so thrilled I did. I had another system where I was losing money hand over fist and ADS with great people and software saved my money!
My company has grown significally with ADS. They are always there for me!

Cons

When a company saves your money there is nothing negative to say!

Karol Z.

Reviewed on 2009/09/28

The system is working fine for our practice.

Pros

Easy to use; easy to train.

Cons

Reports are limited; support often hard to understand; someone has to call back.

Crista K.

Honest Review

Reviewed on 2021/02/17

So far since getting Premier I will say the ease of scheduling and claims has become much simpler. i enjoy using this program daily.

Pros

I love the ease of scheduling and sending out claims. Also the claims we receive this way being posted automatically makes my life much easier.

Cons

Secondary claims that need to be sent to insurances for some reason never go automatically. I am not sure what exactly I am doing wrong or if that is just how it is. Most times the claims post with no issues on occasion I have 2 insurances that do not like to post automatically.

Elaine S.

MEDICS PREMIER REVIEW

Reviewed on 2021/02/22

THIS SOFTWARE IS NOT CATERED TO MY TYPE OF BUSINESS. BUT IT WORKS

Pros

THE PRODUCT IS EASY TO LEARN AND USE. IT HAS ALOT OF FEATURES AND FUNCTIONS THAT ARE
VERY USEFUL

Cons

THE ONLY COMPLAINT I HAVE IS THAT I CANNOT GET ELIGIBILITY ON A CONSISTANT BASIS. IT IS ALWAYS DOWN

Patricia S.

Medics Premier

Reviewed on 2019/09/03

My experience has been a positive one. I have been able to learn a lot over the last year and look forward to the opportunity to continue to learn as we move forward with our growth as a company.

Pros

The system is fairly user friendly. The menu options along with the online Help function guide you through the program functionality. The explanation per line is extremely helpful

Cons

The reports. It takes multiple reports to obtain information that could potentially be located by being able to customize a report. Figuring out which report will provide the most needed information has been my biggest challenge. Automation between our LIMS (lab) side and the billing software had not been successful

Jessica R.

Great Product

Reviewed on 2019/10/25

Medics Premier integrates well with our EHR software. There are many features that we utilize and many that we do not; it’s nice to know we have options though.

Pros

This software is user friendly and if we cannot figure something out, customer service responds quickly with a solution.

Cons

I would like to see some improvement on customizable forms. We have made some requests in the past for certain forms to be created. While Medics was able to create something we could work with, it wasn’t exactly the outcome we had in mind. Our EHR software provides a word document that can be customized us and has been wonderful to use.

Liza C.

Great Customer Service

Reviewed on 2019/08/09

Our billing company has been using Medics Premier for 15 years and our business has grown with ADS. Customer Support is absolutely incredible. ADS has helped us to produce powerful results for our clients in terms of revenue we've generated.

Pros

Medics Premier is user-friendly and easy to use, with many useful reports and features. Customer Support is absolutely incredible.

Cons

It is not a big issue, but sometimes the update adds some features that seems to me useless, but I am sure some people may find those new features quite helpful.

Barbara Z.

Tested and True

Reviewed on 2019/11/21

our insurance a/r and patient a/r is better than ever

Pros

easy implementation, extremely user friendly, billing time saver, excellent integration with our ehr which is EyeMD

Cons

alot of reporting options for me to remember, so whenever I need assistance, support is always willing to help

Caryn M.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

Reviewed on 2019/09/10

Pros

It's easy to use and has great posting functions. Posting payments and charges goes smoothly in this software.

Cons

It doesn't put the account overview in date of service order. It puts in order that it's entered which makes it hard to find specific dates without scrolling through the entire chart.

Jordan W.

Our Lab had an immediate need to find a better RCM Company that had experience in Toxicology...

Reviewed on 2018/04/06

Pros

The ADS Premier Medic's RCM system is 100% integrated to our LIS System. The data flows seamlessly from the LIS to ADS. Extensive training was provided by ADS. The system allows me to track all my claims and denials in one system without the need to go to a separate Clearing House Portal. Our Lab elected to use the ADS staff to perform ALL the billing and management tasks. I have full Access to Premier Medic's 24 by 7 utilizing a workstation or my I-Phone. The management reporting tools are extensive and our client services manager is just an e-mail or phone call away. ADS RCM has increased our revenue and decreased our open A/R extensively.

Cons

There was the need to complete additional paperwork after we left our previous billing service and went with ADS.

Adriana C.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Best anesthesia specific billing software!

Reviewed on 2015/05/14

Pros

I like that it is easy to use and enter the information. We just sent our first submission yesterday, so I don't have much experience. So far everything has been very positive. From the salesman, Larry, to John who trained us and Marisol who helped with the submission, everyone has been excellent!

Cons

Haven't found anything yet. Every time I've had a question, I call or email, and I get a immediate reply or call. If it continues this way, you will definitely stand out as the best customer service company!

Trish S.

office manager

Reviewed on 2009/09/22

I would recommend this product because it is easy to learn and easy to use on a daily basis

Pros

Cons

Monthly statements are not always user friendly for the patient. They are somewhat difficult for them to understand. I've never been able to priont previous patient payments on regular monthly itemized statements.

Elarie S.

A medical software that has grown with me for almost 30 years

Reviewed on 2019/12/18

Pros

It allows me to give my clients and patients reliable information within a minute. As a billing company, I have had requests for specific reports that I have always been able to supply. My software company has always responded quickly to my needs, no matter how small the problem was. Most important, when my hardware crashed many years ago, my information was retrieved and I was up and running within hours.

Cons

I was over whelmed by the look of Medics Premier initially. It took days to get comfortable with looking at so much information on a screen.

Nicole K.

Medics Premier review

Reviewed on 2019/08/19

“Our company has produced incredibly powerful results for our clients in terms of the revenue we've generated and the efficiencies we take advantage of.”

Pros

Ease of use and ability to run reports myself.

Cons

There are times when I cannot find the right report, however, I am able to get help through my RCM team.

Sam W.

Maximizing Clinic Flow with Medics Premier

Reviewed on 2020/02/04

Pros

Medics Premier is a wonderful software in that it is easy to use - but at the same time offers a great deal of flexibility and customization so that we can tailor it to meet our unique needs as a medical practice. The software is simple to navigate for the new employee, yet offers complex reporting and analytics to help us evaluate our continuous improvement.

Cons

In general, if there is a feature that is not already built in to the program, or some sort of additional reporting that we would like, the ADS Medics Premier team is always ready to help customize and push through improvements and additions.

Patrycja B.

good software

Reviewed on 2020/02/17

Pros

Easy to use, easy to navigate, easy to customize

Cons

Missing few features, some problems without explanation why

Cindy F.

Great Medical Software

Reviewed on 2020/02/04

I have found MedicsPremier to be easy to learn and use. It covers all of our practice needs from a to z. It allows us to customize the software to our needs.

Pros

It is easy to use and allows us to customize the settings for our practice.

Cons

I do not have any complaints about the software, it suits our needs perfectly.

Nkeiruka O.
  • Used Other for 1+ year

EASY-TO-USE MEDICAL APP

Reviewed on 2020/08/18

Medical practice has been made very easy as one does not necessarily need to be technically savvy to use this Software. Every aspect of the Software is carefully explained and this has made it very quick to learn.

Pros

The MedicsPremier is very user-friendly. It makes the medical practice efficient and effective thereby enhancing performance in the Clinic.

Cons

Sometimes the database structure makes it difficult to access the particular information one wants to at a given time. It takes a lot of knowledge to understand the right process.

Samantha H.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

medicspremier

Reviewed on 2019/10/27

overall i would refer this product to someone to use it simple and easy to get the money to see more patients

Pros

this is a software and system both has helped in the company billing and management of the overall company's billing functions and get money owned to the company

Cons

so far i am happy with this system but the price is high

Ruby D.
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Useful app

Reviewed on 2021/01/20

Pros

This is a really useful app. I decided to give this a try after teladoc was not working on my phone after an update. Was able to get a medical advice in a short time.

Cons

The interface is not very interesting. It is simple

Kelsey S.

No comparison to other billing companies we've used!

Reviewed on 2018/03/29

Pros

We are still new to the product but the reports module allows us to get very granular with our company billing data. We can customize and run any report we can imagine. The availability of data at our fingertips is awesome.

Additionally, the support we have received from the company has been incomparable-the team has been extremely responsive.

Cons

There's a lot to learn about the software and it can seem overwhelming, but the data availability is worth it.

Jennifer T.

Overall good software

Reviewed on 2020/02/10

My overall impression is 85% positive and I would still recommend them to others.

Pros

I love that the confirm phone texts go out the day before the appointment. We have it set to go out at 11 am and shortly after that the confirms and cancellations start coming in. It allows us the time to reschedule patients and to put patients in that are waiting for appointments.

Cons

I definitely am not crazy about when calling for customer service and have to put in a ticket and wait for a call back. The wait time is too long. I also would like them to improve on printing a statement for a patient. I tell patients jokingly "just 9 easy steps to a receipt".

Andrea G.

MEDICS REVIEW

Reviewed on 2019/09/03

OVERALL EXPERIENCE IS GOOD. NO REAL CONCERNS.

Pros

The software is user friendly , easy to learn and makes scheduling a breeze.

Cons

The merging of patient information gets inputted at times if not careful and we lose the new information.