bookingkit Reviews

bookingkit

Online booking system for tour and activity providers

4/5 (35 reviews)
Kilian S.

Bookingkit is handy and reliable!

Reviewed on 2019/05/20

It is really the perfect solution for my business!

Pros

The dashboard is very straight forward and presents a broad array of functions in a very clear way. The product is easy to use and allows you to start offering online bookings within minutes. Been in contact with customer support many times and they always were fast and helpful!

Cons

As far as I understood, there are some minor restrictions in terms of customising the plug-in. Also, flexible vouchers can be tricky, but that's advanced stuff!

Marco S.

Theater with bookingkit

Reviewed on 2019/06/07

Overall my experience ( i own 2 accounts) is really ok. The service and communication works quick and as well they find mostly a solution for problems. The service and quick response is more important for me then evera options.

Pros

I like the easy to use software. Very easy to integrate to other platforms and mostly the function is 100% perfect. For customers also for me and my business.

Cons

For a theater there are more events to integrate, then for a sport event. We have many different events. At the moment its not possible to integrate a place management that customer can chose their seats... Sometime its not easy to find the right event in the lists to integrate in. the websites because of much scrolling - and its not really easy to delete a event, just overwrite... Also to add a booking service charge to the customers at the checkout would be help us to make the price more transparent to the customers and our clients and arts...

Frank S.

BE CAREFUL with trial accounts, they charge you!

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019/08/29

I opened a trial account with bookingkit. While testing I found out that many functionalities are not activated within the trial account, so I clicked on activating the more advanced functionalites, e.g. resource management, which I needed to test as well. Some days after entering some test bookings, I received an invoice for bookings I made via bookingkit. I was surprised and contacted bookingkit to let them know that I only have a test account and they should please cancel the invoice.
What I had to learn then was a joke to me: by activating the resource management functionalities, they reverted my trial account into a payable acount! Without any clear hint or pop-up, they just do it.
I contacted bookingkit, but they are just not willing to cancel the invoice .... I am now in a very frustrating email conversation with them to try to get rid of this annoying invoice. Instead of behaving customer friendly and understanding that trial accounts chould not be charged, they sending me invoice reminders and refuse to cancel the invoice.
Usually if something like this happens already during the trial phase, one can imagine what happens if you are a real customer ...
So my recommendation is: fingers away from bookingkit trial accounts!
As this case is ongoing actualy: I will post another comment once I found out if bookingkit continues to enforce payment of the unjustified invoice, or if they understand that charging for trial accounts is a no-go.

Pros

Looked promising in the beginning, until I had to learn that they are charging for trial accounts

Cons

Bad customer service, lack of functionalities re resource management

2.0/10
Michele T.

Is good

Reviewed on 2019/06/14

Pros

The many possibilities of setting, the support.

Cons

The voucher that the client receive is not good for the Italian style

Doreen K.

Our experience with bookingkit

Reviewed on 2016/09/28

In collaboration with our partner bookingkit, we can offer an efficient software to our cooking schools. With bookingkit and its easy-to-handle administration, we can save a lot of time for our clients. That way, they can focus on their core business cooking.

Pros

Offers all functions we need. Very helpful insights in marketing & sales and finding new customers by reaching out to relevant platforms

Cons

Sometimes we could not find important functions as they were "hidden". Bookingkit could give us more regularly updates when they change or improve something in their software.

Brieuc L.

Great software, some improvements for easy use

Reviewed on 2019/05/21

cool

Pros

Easy to use and set up, mind relieving regarding the booking and follow up of those. Great functionnalities

Cons

The help page is not available have to contact the support very often
Few uneasy things on the use of the interface (calendar comes back to today all the time), booking details hard to read regarding number of pax
Unable yet to set a minimum number of person for an event to take place (if one person on the event I have to cancel myself)

Hagen S.

Best booking software we know

Reviewed on 2016/09/28

Coordinating our cooking classes in our several stores has always been an enormous administration effort for us. For example the decentral payoff of all the cash payments. Bookingkit conducts this all in one software. Now, the payment comfortably takes place via our website. In that way, we now have less expenses with our payoffs. The coordinators and myself are very pleased with bookingkit.

Linda N.

yeah :)

all stuff is really friendly and wants to help

Pros

I like most the flexibility. However sometime it would be cool if feature requests would be decided quicker

Cons

Some feature request take really long to be decided and implemented

7.0/10
Peter U.

Nice Booking System.

Reviewed on 2019/05/20

Its a nice software that will help you to sell tickets as a small activity operator and save work.

Pros

The software has a good looking and clear customers friendly front. As well the back office is easy to operate for staff members.

Cons

It's great for selling tickets for events and courses but not so flexible for rentals and private tour options.

Stwfano S.

Very good service

Reviewed on 2019/06/13

Pros

Very good booking system, really smart and easy to use with the telephone

Cons

Sometimes has some problems to connect and goes on stand by

David M.

Highly effective tool and great customer success team

Reviewed on 2016/09/21

We do regularly events in our muesli shops, where we sell individually designed organic mueslis and porridge and let our customers try new products. Before we used the tool Bookingkit, we had a lot of organizational effort: people called to ask if there are still vacancies, we had to send confirmation mails, manage our calendar of events, control the payments and so on and so on. With Bookingkit everything runs smoothly and saves us plenty of time we can effectively use for actually preparing and realizing our tasting events.

Pros

- saves us lots of time
- relatively easy to handle after getting the introduction from the very helpful custmer service team
- a lot of helpful features like voucher integration
- almost real-time payment

Cons

- quite complex: when we started we did not oversee all funtions and were a bit lost. but their customer service is super-helpful!

Jacqueline P.

Review super

Reviewed on 2019/06/07

I am very happy they work hard to help us!

Pros

Easy use the improvements personal service thy all ways grow

Cons

Non cons until yet i am ver happy with them .. may be a little expensive

Arnd G.

Koelletour

Reviewed on 2019/05/20

Pros

Informations about new bookings.
To see how many people booked my events

Cons

The tutorials inside are not confirm with the product

Julian M.

Review about bookingkit

Reviewed on 2019/05/20

Pros

bookingkit is easy to use and have the most Functions for the money

Cons

bookingkit has no function to block dates with no costs

Polina O.

Positive experience

Reviewed on 2019/05/20

Pros

Price is reasonable. Statistics are good. Easy interface.

Cons

Hard to reach tech assistance, long attendance for the reply

Kevin M.

Great support!

Reviewed on 2019/06/11

I save a lot of time and money, my customers enjoy a great comfort.

Pros

It's a powerful tool and the support is unbelievable good!

Cons

A multiple selection when processing appointments of one day could be helpful. But this is very specific and would be only a good addon.

easy and efficent program and staff

Reviewed on 2019/05/20

Pros

Really nice how it's involved in my website. Really easy and in accordance with my website style. Also, communication with other tourist OTA is important for me to manage only one agenda.
The Staff, CSRs were really kind to me! Thanks, guys!

Cons

I think it misses a title when I manage my products, but they give the possibility to tell them.
Even if they don't change the view, I like the possibility to communicate the problem on the software in a clear way. Maybe they will adjust it in the future

Antonella M.

Good software to sell our cooking lessons

Reviewed on 2019/05/20

Not being connected to a CRM

Pros

Easiness to use, very good customer care

Cons

It is a little costly as "cost per resevation" if the value of the lesson you are selling is moderate

Ashraf R.

Very organized website

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2018/09/06

We are just starting to work with booking kit .
So far everything is going smooth,,, and hope it stays so forever.

Pros

Easy to use & the staff is very helpful ,, we had online meeting with the staff, that was really helpful

Cons

The software tells you what you need to do

Laurent N.

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/05/20

Pros

easy to use, matching everything about customers demands

Cons

still need some improve about inplementing all kind of websites
some browsers are not compatible with the reserve button

Michael K.

Good software

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/06/07

Pros

- easy to use
- functional
- no problems

Cons

- I like the software, sometines its difficult to find the right button

Manuela F.

Personal support

Reviewed on 2019/05/20

Pros

The service and the support that bookingkit guarantee. All the people I have speak with are very friendly and with a professional attitude.

Cons

I was expecting more “marketing” for my offers, more visibility in the channel where, otherwise, I could not be present.

6.0/10
Elena N.

Good Idea!

Reviewed on 2019/05/20

We receive custumers from Bookingkit. They are happy: it's a garantee for them.

Pros

It's very easy to use. You can work without surprises.
The customer is not worried to use it and they are sure about the product.
You can have your personal instrument to work, without any problem

Cons

We have no problem with this software.
I would like to receive mail in Italian.

Paul V.

Reviewed on 2019/05/20

Good idea but young. It is expensive for a system which is in development.

Pros

- calendar
- connect with platforms

Cons

- app
- price / commission
- not very reactive

6.0/10
Henning H.

Review for bookingkit

Reviewed on 2016/09/29

We decided for Bookingkit as we could easily integrate their booking and reservation tool on our website. We care a lot about the design of our site and their usability. Bookingkit supports the image of our brand as the tool adjusts to our look & feel. Users will not get forwarded to another website when they proceed with their booking. They stay on our site during the whole booking process which supports trust. In our eyes this is vitally important.