TimeTap

Online appointment scheduling software for SMBs

Jennifer N.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

A+ software that's infinitely customizable with top-notch support from an ethical, big-hearted...

Reviewed on 2018/04/19

Because of this software, we are able to execute the vision of our social enterprise to fight the opioid crisis without the prohibitively costly overhead associated with having human schedulers & administrators. We would have had to raise a much higher fundraising target in order to be able to run operations if it weren't for the flexibility and ease of use we found in TimeTap.

Pros

As a non-profit that provides free, longterm support to those healing from opioid addiction, we had very specific time management needs for our volunteer "Listeners" to schedule meetings with people healing from an addiction crisis. Listeners will be meeting with program participants in public locations like libraries and coffee-shops in multiple cities, and each volunteer has to set and manage their own availability. It was also important to us to be able to craft the public-facing messaging in a way that was both clear and non-shaming, and that software that was built for staff-client relationships didn't make our program participants feel like patients in the medical system. We thought this would be an impossible task, but TimeTap not only figured it out, they made it feel easy. I am still amazed by how quickly and effectively they helped us integrate our needs into an effective, working service. The software has been built in such a way that every facet of interactions between users in your scheduling system can be customized and optimized. There were a number of functionalities I didn't anticipate needing, and aspects of the work process I didn't think about customizing until we actually saw it in action. TimeTap support was there every step of the way to help us figure out how to tweak, adjust and clarify.

Cons

The only downside I've experienced (as a non-technical person) with this software is that it can be hard to understand the logic of different settings and where specific gears are located on the back-end. I think, however, that this is just a necessary symptom of highly customizable software. TimeTap manages this incredibly well, in my opinion, by having an incredibly rich (and search sensitive) library of user documentation -- including screen-capture videos that show you step-by-step how to find what you're looking for. Their support team is also very responsive and friendly and I've never had trouble getting in touch with them on short notice for both quick and complicated questions.

Response from TimeTap

Thanks so much, Jennifer, for the kind and thoughtful review! It's been a pleasure helping you and the SeekHealing team -- you all are making a big difference in the world!

Craig Z.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Absolutely Incredible - Above and Beyond all the rest

Reviewed on 2016/12/22

I can't say enough about TimeTap and their staff. I have been researching and trying out scheduling programs for two years, and TT is the ONLY company that can do everything I need for my business. I have been with TT for a while now, and the growth of their product is mind-blowing! I have never worked with a company that has put so much heart and hard work into their product. Their tech support is unprecedented. You simply can't go wrong if you chose TimeTap for your business.

PROS:
WAITLIST: You want to build your business and keep your numbers up? Then there is no other company that has the Waitlist functionality that TT does. This was the number one thing I was looking for, and I have tried all the competitors - TT blows them away. I have a full schedule, but about 20% of my weekly bookings cancel. With the Waitlist, however, I am able to rebook all of those sessions without lifting a finger. That's a 20% increase in revenue, and it's all because of TT! Plus, my clients love the easy-to-use waitlist texts.

CUSTOMIZATION: You can change just about anything in TT (outgoing emails, registery, texts, calendar view, notifications, colors, etc) and make it your own. I can't think of any business that wouldn't be able to make TT work for them.

AMAZING TECH SUPPORT: Simply put, TT has the best tech support I have ever working with in my entire life, with any product, hands down. Within minutes, they address your concern. They fix problems in days, not months. They actually listen to your suggestions and implement them. I can't stress enough, how absolutely unheard of this is.

THE KITCHEN SINK: TT has everything, and they keep adding more tools every day. Their growth in functionality is simply mind-boggling. If it's not a part of TT now, it will be soon.

EASE OF USE: Once you get the hang of it, and it's all set up, it basically runs itself. TT has cut hours of work out of my week. It allows me to keep up with scheduling and billing, keeping records of everything. I can see if clients have opened their emails - no more, "I didn't get that. Also, easy to use interface for my clients, weather they're 16 or 80.

CONS:
Little hiccups here and there, but to be expected with such huge program.

TIP: when starting up your account, use the tech support. There were several things I thought weren't possible with TT, but their tech support showed me the way.

Response from TimeTap

Hey Craig,

Wow! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave this detailed and eloquent review. We appreciate YOU with your feedback and helping us improve (and staying on top of us :). Great suggestions for other users who read your review as well --Yes, use our tech support to get onboarding help!

Thanks again for taking the time to submit this.

Weisenberg W.

Great for scheduling appointments!

Reviewed on 2019/03/18

We use Time Tap for our international students to make appointments at our Center. It has been a successful addition to our program and our student's success.

Pros

For our purposes of allowing students to make tutoring appointments, Time Tap has been invaluable. Our students can make appointments any time of day, so the convenience for them has made our service more accesible and utilized. Also, the cost for us is minimal compared to how much it has helped our students accomplish their goal of learning English faster than without it, and compared to other similar products that are structured specifically for a tutoring center.

Cons

The only con I would say for us is that the basic level of use only allows 10 users at a time. As a university, we are limited tohow much we can spend on an outside appointment program, so we make due with the basic level.

Response from TimeTap

Hi Wendy,

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review on here! It's awesome to hear that TimeTap's been helpful with making your tutoring appointments at a good value!

Please let us know if there's anything we can do to help,

Jon S.

I love this company! I have used them for the past 5 years and have had an amazing experience!

Reviewed on 2018/05/24

Pros

I love that my clients are able to go directly to a site and book an appointment without having to include me in the process. This really helps to cut down on scheduling times and issues.

On a side note the staff there is amazing and always a pleasure to deal with. One of the Representative specifically has helped me numerous times with any questions or concerns i have had over the years and she has been great! Super friendly and knowledgeable. This also goes for few more representatives! All great!

Cons

Nothing that I can think of!

Response from TimeTap

Thanks so much Jon for your loyal support of the software over the years. We're happy to provide solutions that work for you and your team! ~Rashida

Sue F.
  • Industry: Human Resources
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Useful tool--very responsive support!

Reviewed on 2017/03/23

My team needed a tool to track registration numbers for a couple global events we were hosting for our company (72,000+ employees). We used WebEx to host the online event, however we found the registration tool in WebEx was lacking and didn't fit our needs. Another team at our firm recommended TimeTap so we checked it out and were thrilled with the tool.

TimeTap is generous to offer very robust trial offers, which unlike many other online tool trials, offered us the "full" package so we could really get a good feel for the tool and it's offerings.

The tool itself is very easy to use, and very intuitive, but because I needed some pretty specific customization to reflect my company's branding, I needed support.

First, as soon as you register for a TimeTap account, you are immediately welcomed to TimeTap by a TimeTap support representative via the online chat bubble. So you immediately have support ready and waiting for you.

After playing around in the site, I wanted to get serious about setting up my registrations, so made an appointment for a custom support session. Elvis Merino was my TimeTap support contact and he was awesome! Through our screen sharing session, he went into my account and helped me quickly set up all the options I needed. He was patient and knowledgeable and took his time with me.

After our session, I had additional questions for Elvis, so contacted him directly through email with my questions at the end of my work day. By the next morning, Elvis had already responded and provided the guidance I needed.

During that day, I had what I thought was a "silly" quick question, so I used the "chat bubble" for my question, and Elvis was there, helping me on the fly instantly.

I love this tool and our team will be purchasing a permanent business license once our trial is over so we can use it for other events hosted by our team. The price is very reasonable and the support is awesome.

Great tool, great support!

Pros

Ease of use, amazing, responsive support

Cons

Some of the email templates were a little confusing to me at first. It took time to figure out where the templates pulled information from to understand where to update things.

Response from TimeTap

Thank you, Sue, for taking the time to leave awesome review! It has been a pleasure helping you setup your account they way you want it. Best., Elvis.

• Industry: Cosmetics

Scheduling made EZ!

Reviewed on 2018/10/08

Pros

I have the option to do what I want using this platform. I love how easy I can set up multiple locations, input services, accept payments.

Cons

When using the mobile app, everytime I close the screen, can even come back one second later and I'll have to sign back in. The bank doesn't even close out that fast, lol. But I still love it.

Response from TimeTap

Hi there,

So glad to hear that TimeTap has made scheduling for your business "EZ"! We have made some updates to our iOS mobile app recently so please be sure to check that you are on the latest version of that. We have our Android update out in Beta right now so if you are an Android user please reach out to us at [email protected] to reqest an invite to the Beta platform.

Jody M.

It is a great experience, has increased my appointment booking to almost 100% and love the...

Reviewed on 2017/07/13

Pros

Customer Support has been phenomenal, responds very quickly when I need help and with concise steps! They have navigated me through the software and helped make changes at a moments notice. ! Ease of use for customers and getting more appointments booked.

Cons

Just started using the Time Tap version, so not sure yet. On the Check Appointments, I would prefer that it defaults to cancelling an appointment within an hour of start time. I would also like if it defaulted to scheduling an appointment within 1 hour also.

Response from TimeTap

Thanks so much, Jody, for taking the time to leave this review! It's really been great to work with you and all of the Nationwide staff! Let us know if there's anything we can do to help.

• Industry: Government Administration
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

We love TimeTap!

Reviewed on 2018/10/05

Pros

You can't beat the price for the features that you receive with TimeTap! It is also very intuitive and user-friendly to set up. Staff is friendly and available for any questions you may have as well.

Cons

The only hiccup we have experienced is having to set up two different accounts because of security - one of our use cases had sensitive information that we did not want other users of the account to be able to see, so we ultimately had to split them off. Enhanced security/viewing roles would be great.

Response from TimeTap

For more information about the security options, send us a question at [email protected] We'd be glad to hear more about your needs.

April G.

Love this app, and use it to schedule my clients. Customer service is excellent.

Reviewed on 2018/02/08

Pros

Flexibility, that it is customizable, that customer service is quick to respond, and always helpful, reasonable price, easy for clients to use, appointment reminders are helpful.

Cons

I tend to find that the online site is easier to use on my phone than the iPhone app. Both are slow to load, however.

Response from TimeTap

Hi April, we appreciate the review and are so glad you're enjoying the service. If you're experiencing any issues with the app, please reach out to us at [email protected] ~ Rashida

Beth R.

easy to use and dependable.

Reviewed on 2018/05/24

Pros

I like the time zone feature the most. It works well when my clients are in different parts of the world.

Cons

The difficulties cause due to time changes in the spring and fall. This feature did not work for me and support was not sure how to help. I was in the time zone where the time changed and my clients were in the time zone where the time stayed the same.

Response from TimeTap

Beth, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. Please contact us at [email protected] and we would be happy to resolve the time zone feature questions.

Mark L.

Great service!

Reviewed on 2018/09/28

This has saved me so much time by keeping me off the phone and letting people schedule their own appointments. I don't feel as guilty about not getting the phone when I'm with a client

Pros

Incredibly simple to use, and the support team is outstanding

Cons

None that I can think of. If I had to nit-pick, I wish that the lower cost version would allow 2 providers rather than just jumping from 1 to 5 at the next level up

Response from TimeTap

Hi Mark, saving your business time is our goal. We're glad the software has been a helpful addition to your practice.

• Industry: Management Consulting

Simplify your appointment calendar!

Reviewed on 2018/10/04

I like the product and find it helpful when working with a number of clients at the same time as they can schedule their own appointments - I receive an email that let's me know they have booked or changed their appointment. That is convenient!

Pros

Easy to set up new clients and to keep track of their appointments, also adjusting appointment times is simple.

Cons

Takes a little bit of time to learn the functions! I am sure there are many more that I haven't needed to use yet.

Response from TimeTap

Thanks for sharing your experience with TimeTap.

Eric S.

I have enjoyed using TimeTap. My patients are able to see and modify their appointments w/o...

Reviewed on 2018/05/24

Ease of use, Patient access and compliance. organization.

Pros

So many features and modifications. Very easy to use for staff and patients. Seamless integration into my website and mobile platforms.

Cons

nothing so far. In the future it would be nice to implement SOAP notes and other EMR with the scheduling program but then it wouldn't just be a scheduling program anymore.

Response from TimeTap

Thanks, Eric! We'll be sure to keep those suggestions in mind.

Ronny S.

Great scheduling tool

Reviewed on 2016/08/26

When looking for a web scheduling tool, I reviewed over 20 different company's that offered this service. TimeTap was the only site that fit our needs completely. The software isn't just easy to use in creating the appointment schedule, but it is extremely simple for our customers to book their appointments on.

Pros

Lucy Barber- She was the representative that helped me set up my web scheduling page. She was extremely important in the tool being a success for me. Even though a already purchased the package, she continues to help me when I need to add new functions to the web scheduler.

Ease of use- When I show the tool to my customers, they are amazed at how easy the scheduler is to use. It takes me only 5 minutes to train them on how to schedule their appointments.

Cons

Pricing: After 5 staff/locations, you get charged extra. Over the coming months, my company may be adding as many as 20 staff/locations. This can get very costly in the future.

Response from TimeTap

Thanks, Ronny, so much for taking the time to submit a review for us! I'm so glad we've been able to set AdaCap up and your clients are finding it so easy to use. That's awesome! Keep us in the loop as other questions or concerns come up.
-Lucy

Anne C.

I've only been using TimeTap for a month, but am already very happy with my decision.

Reviewed on 2018/01/31

Pros

Your customer training and support are OUTSTANDING. As someone who considers herself a bit of a luddite, I've greatly appreciated the patience and humor of TimeTap's customer service reps. I also the option to view my schedule in "availability" view without having patient names visible to others.

Cons

I wish "calendar" view also showed availability. I also wish I could change my availability from the schedule/calendar, without having to go thru my settings each time.

Response from TimeTap

Hi Anne, thanks for leaving us a review! We appreciate the feedback and feature suggestion. Our Availability View might be a potential solution for viewing the calendar in differnt way. I'll send a few details over to you. ~ Rashida

Marlon H.

Always surprising us users with more!

Reviewed on 2015/05/18

I have been looking for an online scheduling system that makes it super fast to get appointments on my schedule and is really flexible in getting different hours of availability set up each week. I am a consultant and so my availability for client appointments varies from week to week and I needed something that would let me arrange that quickly.

TimeTap has been just the ticket on that front:

Pros: I can add my schedule well in advance and change it at any time, I can add appointments myself outside of my hours of availability (although my clients cant), I can preview all the changes I've made, I can add some appointments to repeat on a weekly basis, I can embed it on my site, I can sync with Google Calendar

Cons: I wish the lists of my appointmetns could all be sortable by columns instead of just ascending date order

Overall love TimeTap and their team is great! Have been really responsive to my support requests.

Response from TimeTap

Thanks Marlon! We appreciate the feedback. We'll work on getting those lists to be sortable too since I know that will make the appointments easier to navigate to.

Appreciate you taking the time to leave a review for us!

Elizabeth F.

Time Tap

Reviewed on 2018/09/29

Timetap overall has been great and we are very satisfied with the change that we made to work with them. They have always been very supportive and I have never had to wait more than 5 minutes to speak to someone when I had a question. This is HUGE for me because we are very pressed on time so having the flexibility helps us a lot!

Pros

I love the convenience it has to create classes and schedule our students. Plus the feature that allows parents to schedule on their own has really made everything more convenient for us!

Cons

We would love to have multiple text features including mass texting without being charged an additional fee.

Response from TimeTap

Hi Elizabeth, thanks for the feedback! For any feature help please let us know at [email protected]

Kelly H.

Super helpful at scheduling students for office visits

Reviewed on 2015/05/27

As a high school counselor I oversee about 125 students in each class. Not all of them need to come in and see me, but for the ones who do it's so much more convenient to offer them a link to reserve time than to just have drop ins.

I really love how TimeTap's client screens (or, in my case, "Student" screens) are completely adaptable to what I am interested in seeing. Some of the other systems I tried out have so many extraneous fields that I don't use. TimeTap does a nice job of customizing your account so that you're not seeing the information that's not relevant to what you do.

It's really easy to use and if you have any questions I have found their support team to be really responsive. While we're at the end of the school year now, this is definitely going to be something I put to a lot of use once we open back up in August.

Response from TimeTap

Hey Kelly,

Thanks for taking the time to leave this review with us! I'm glad to hear that TimeTap works well for you and your students. Enjoy your summer and let us know if there's anything we can support you with once the school year rolls back around.

Thanks again,

Debra F.

Review of my TimeTap and CheckAppointments experience

Reviewed on 2017/04/26

I really don't know how to express the gratitude we (here at the SolePath Institute) feel for our TimeTap customer service team. We have worked with quite a few members of the team, but a special shout-out for Lucy and Elvis is needed. They go above and beyond when helping us solve problems and find the perfect balance between teaching us how to do it and helping us by doing it for us. They make us look professional and we keep track of all of our appointments perfectly. But that is really what we expected when we purchased your service. What has been the great surprise has been your team. They make us feel good - they do a great job - and we are more than grateful for being a client of yours. With thankfulness, Dr. Debra and the SolePath team.

Response from TimeTap

Hey Debra, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave this review for us! It means a lot and supports us as we grow to show our value to more businesses. It's been fun working with the SolePath team to get your account well configured! Let us know as other questions come up.

• Industry: Accounting

Great Scheduling App

Reviewed on 2018/09/28

My clients can schedule and cancel their appointments themselves. I can also require them to pay for their sessions in advance which has resulted in less cancellations. And if they do cancel, I have already been paid so my cash flow is reliable.

Pros

The app is affordable and reasonably priced. The features are very flexible so it works well for a changing business like minee.

Cons

Some of the features aren't that obvious and take a little time to figure out. Support is not instantly available so that can be frustrating.

Response from TimeTap

Thank you so much for leaving us a review. We're glad TimeTap offers your business the flexibility it needs to manage your day to day process successfully.

David L.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

TT Review

Reviewed on 2018/09/28

Overall it is good. Support is very responsive and helpful

Pros

I like templates and consistency as a result of using app

Cons

Reporting is not great. Or able to slice and dice as much as I would like. End up having to do a lot more work in excel after.
Do not like that I cannot pre assign clients to coaches. Means we have to manage part of process out of system

Response from TimeTap

Hi David, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your feedback. On your current plan you have the option to generate custom reports or request a custom report from our team. Please contact us at [email protected] if you would like to discuss these options.

Josh P.
  • Industry: Facilities Services

It works but..

Reviewed on 2018/10/01

Pros

Customers can schedule themselves while entering in their on personal info.

Cons

We started a trial period with all of our payment info. For some reason after trial it didn't renew. It took around 3 weeks to figure it out and now we lost our discounted rate.
I don't think we will keep this much longer

Response from TimeTap

Hi Josh,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us this review. I apologize that the issue with the billing information took so long to clear up. If you have issues in the future, please feel free to call us at 202-753-7351 (open between 9am - 6:30pm Monday - Friday US/Eastern), email us at [email protected], or book a support call with us here: https://www.timetap.com/online-support-call.html

While we do offer a 10% discount if you subscribe to an annual plan as well as a discount if you are a non profit, we don't run promotional discount offers at large. If we worked out an agreed upon discount for you, we'd be happy to honor that if you can forward the communication that was on to [email protected]

Tony S.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Great for quick, simple start ups

Reviewed on 2019/02/05

Pros

Tracks progress so its simple to follow. Organized appointments and simplistic team scheduling and calendars.

Cons

Contact displayed information is too simplistic, would like to see more crucial information displayed for contacts.

Response from TimeTap

Hi Tony,

Thanks so much for providing this review. We'd love to hear more of your feedback on how to better improve the app specifically around the contact display that you mentioned. We do have ways of changing the contact display on the calendar and the appointment detail screens to use custom fields. Not sure if that was what you were referring to, but if so please reach out to our support team at [email protected] and we'd be happy to give you more details on it.

Best,

Tim M.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

Very helpful for a large therapy practice

Reviewed on 2018/10/03

We upgraded from an older scheduling program and this was well worth the investment. It is saving us costs by its great accuracy and the front office staff love how easy it is to maneuver

Pros

I like the flow and the amazing customer service we have experienced

Cons

Nothing yet. This has been such a bright spot in our admin world I have nothing negative to add thus far.

Response from TimeTap

Hi Tim,

So glad to be a bright spot for you team! Please let us know if there is ever anything we can do to improve your experience by emailing us at [email protected]

• Industry: Law Practice

One of the few MUST HAVE applications

Reviewed on 2019/04/08

Pros

Scheduling conference calls is a pain, especially when the number of participants is in the double digits. This application really provides all the functionality needed to schedule calls at a time that meets everyones needs (without the pain of massive email chains or coordinating back and forth).

Cons

Nothing - this is prefect for our needs.

Response from TimeTap

We're so glad you've chosen TimeTap to fit your scheduling needs, making your team's day to day processes that much smoother!