TimeTap

Online appointment scheduling software for any organization.

Melina
Melina

Impressed with TimeTap's Customization and Online Platform

Reviewed on 2023/03/01

Pros

We give it a perfect 10 out of 10 for it's exceptional customization options and effective strategies that help us simplify our work, connect with our customers, and handle payments smoothly. It is a one-stop online that offers everything from payment processing to follow-up services.

Cons

If your organization needs multiple features, the cost of different pricing plans offered by Timetap can become expensive.

Weisenberg

Great for scheduling appointments!

Reviewed on 2019/03/18

We use Time Tap for our international students to make appointments at our Center. It has been a successful addition to our program and our student's success.

Pros

For our purposes of allowing students to make tutoring appointments, Time Tap has been invaluable. Our students can make appointments any time of day, so the convenience for them has made our service more accesible and utilized. Also, the cost for us is minimal compared to how much it has helped our students accomplish their goal of learning English faster than without it, and compared to other similar products that are structured specifically for a tutoring center.

Cons

The only con I would say for us is that the basic level of use only allows 10 users at a time. As a university, we are limited tohow much we can spend on an outside appointment program, so we make due with the basic level.

Response from Lumaverse Technologies

Hi Wendy,

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review on here! It's awesome to hear that TimeTap's been helpful with making your tutoring appointments at a good value!

Please let us know if there's anything we can do to help,

Ashley
  • Industry: Consumer Services

The idea is there

Reviewed on 2019/05/24

I had high hopes but overall inconsistent and not reliable. Issues addressed were never corrected. I was happy to find a program that allowed customers to book at multiple locations but unfortunately it was not worth it.

Pros

The multiple location feature worked well. Once you have the system set up it is organized and accessible. I was able to embed the link to my web page which made it easy for my clients to access. Syncs well with google calendar. (sometimes slow, inconsistent)
Square compatible

Cons

Inconsistent. Unfortunately I have more cons than pros.
Setting up the programming was confusing. There is a guide to help you through, but I found myself clicking all around to find what I was looking for. Once I learned the system it was easier to use.
My next issue is the deposit feature. Numerous appointments were canceled due to the customer unable to pay their deposit. Some customers paid over deposit amount due $$$ due to poor loading or page errors.
The mobile feature needs tons of attention. Only able to use back office functions on desktop. Very frustrating while on the job.

Response from Lumaverse Technologies

Hi Ashley,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience with TimeTap. We'd love to offer you a one on one onboarding or support call to better establish and set up your account for success. Please email us at [email protected] or book with us at https://www.timetap.com/online-support-call.html

Hayley
Hayley
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Great service

Reviewed on 2018/10/09

Scheduling is infinitely more effective and efficient saving me many back-and-forth emails.

Pros

Ease of use and sharing with clients. My clients are able to click the link and have the freedom to choose what works best for both of us.

Cons

Some customizable features are difficult to find or don't yet exist. However, the people at TimeTap are very responsive to changes and requests.

Response from Lumaverse Technologies

Hi Hayley,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review! We're glad to hear that TimeTap has made scheduling more effective and efficient for your business. That's music to our ears! Please let us know if there is ever anything we can do to help!

Jason

A solid choice for scheduling software

Reviewed on 2018/10/10

This software definitely helps streamline my process of scheduling clients, setting/modifying availability of my staff, and tracking individual sessions, classes, and seminars all in the same interface.

Pros

Lots of customization options and a reasonably robust/flexible scheduling system. Includes many useful features, not a lot of fluff.

Cons

Setting up staff availability time frames can be unnecessarily tedious. Mobile support is definitely lacking.

Response from Lumaverse Technologies

Hi Jason,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this review and provide us with the solid feedback on staff availability and mobile support. Our Android app launched into beta earlier this month so please reach out to us at [email protected] if you've not been invited to that. We also just released the ability to see and add staff availability through the Appointments > Calendar screen this past weekend in 3.38.0. This should help with manipulating available times from the browser based app.

Please reach out to us with any questions on those!

Jim
Jim

Flexible and functional!

Reviewed on 2018/09/28

We needed a tool that could accomodate both people and resource reservations. After trying many, TimeTap was the clear winner and a side benefit is customers love how easy it is to use!

Pros

Ease of setup + ease of use for customers

Cons

It is not always clear which features are limited to higher end packages

Response from Lumaverse Technologies

Take a look in your back office account settings for plan feature descriptions, or on our plans page: https://www.timetap.com/pricing.html Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review

Jasmine
Jasmine

Easy to Manage Gym Clients

Easy To Use
Organization is Easy

Easy To Use
Organization is Easy

Pros

It is easy to use and integrate on sales pages. I use it to set up group classes for my gym Orientations. It is simple to use and it allows me to stay organized.

Cons

The thing that I least like about this software is that I cannot find something about this software that I dont like.

Response from Lumaverse Technologies

Thanks Jasmine! It's exciting for us to hear you're so satisfied with the software!

Cheyla
Cheyla
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Pleasant

Time saver

Time saver

Pros

The ability to just send a link and not have to worry about the back and forth email confirming times and changing, etc.

Cons

It wasn't as intuitive as I'd hoped for at first but I was able to quickly adapt. Once I figured that out all has been well.

Response from Lumaverse Technologies

Thanks, Cheyla, for your thoughtful feedback. It's been a pleasure working with you.

Todd
Todd
  • Industry: Photography

Instant Access with Customizations

Reviewed on 2021/01/21

Overall, I'm pleased with the results. Because it's not super-slick, my clients often call or text me instead of using it for booking, but on the back-end, I rely on it to organize my appointments, invoicing and online payments.

Pros

I really appreciated the quick access to online booking features, and ready-made forms. It allowed me to instantly create a booking portal for my new business.

Cons

As this platform is applicable to almost any industry, the templates are very general and they are not intuitive enough to easily create the process I'd like for my clients. I believe that there are ways of making this more fluid, but could take time, effort and expense to implement.

Feastre
Feastre
  • Industry: Packaging & Containers

Timetap is presented as the best option when managing appointments

Reviewed on 2019/07/28

Timetap is very useful for working with room booking management, or with automated scheduling for appointments or work groups. We recommend it for its excellent mobile access capability, and because it is good for synchronizing calendars.

Pros

As an online service for timetap planning it is very powerful. This platform has many tools for handling online payments, useful for working with reservations, and has a good system for scheduling events or job interviews.

Cons

It does not work with human resources, so it is limited to fulfilling its functions as a system for agendas. Does not include integrated CRM, so it does not serve to communicate with customers or other contacts in general.

Response from Lumaverse Technologies

Hi Feastre,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this review! I'm so glad that TimeTap has been working well for your team to schedule events and job interviews.

As a follow up regarding integrated CRMs, we do integrate with Salesforce and Infusionsoft if either of those CRM systems appeal to you. If you are interested in those, please email us at [email protected] and we'd be happy to get you more information on it!

Joy
  • Industry: Alternative Medicine

I LOVE TimeTap

Reviewed on 2019/03/15

I recommend this to everyone who asks me what type of scheduling software I use... literally.... everyone! My experience has been above and beyond what I could have asked for or envisioned for myself!

Pros

I am "older" and love how easy to use this software is. If I can't figure something out on my own, the online support team gets back to me very quickly with efficient and helpful advice. I also love the ability to customize, color code and have email reminders sent to my patients.

Cons

I was nervous when they re-branded from checkappointments.com (very nervous) but the transition was great. I literally, have zero complaints about TimeTap.

Response from Lumaverse Technologies

Hi Joy,

Thanks so much for your kind review! It makes us so happy to hear that you have had such a positive experience and that the transition from checkAppointments to TimeTap has gone over smoothly for you :-)

Please let our support team know if there's ever anything we can help you with,

Sonia
  • Industry: Government Administration
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Excellent system for time management.

Reviewed on 2019/03/18

From the moment we signed up this product and its service team have been great to work with.

Pros

This system is so user friendly. Our employees are able to schedule there own appointments with very little difficulty. I love that it sends the confirmation emails and it reminds them either via email or text of their reminder so we have less no shows in our calendar. It has allowed us to manage our time more accurately and run reports for statistical purposes.

Cons

Everything is right for our business, we would highly recommend this to others.

Response from Lumaverse Technologies

Hi Sonia,

Wow! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this kind and thoughtful review. It means a lot to hear that we're benefiting your business and making meaningful contributions to your team's time management :-)

If there's ever anything we can do to help, please feel free to reach out to our support team,

muna

user friendly app

Reviewed on 2018/12/24

Pros

the company which work for purchased timetap to easily recontact our study participants which we kept losing. what i like about the app is the easy use for both myself as an operator and for the end client, the customer support are very quick to respond to questions and is friendly as well.

Cons

to be honest i haven't encountered major problems while using this app except one time where i got a notification sms for a client booking but i couldn't see it in the screen. i have contacted the customer service and they were very quick to act and solve the issue.

Response from Lumaverse Technologies

Hi Muna,

Thanks so much for leaving us this positive feedback! We're glad that your experience on TimeTap has been positive on the whole so far and we hope to keep it that way! Reach out to our support team at [email protected] if there is ever anything we can do to help! Happy holidays and best to you in the New Year!

Frankee
  • Industry: Events Services

Clients like it and I love it

Reviewed on 2019/03/30

When a potential client books a wedding online through TimeTap, I receive all the vital pieces of contact information and can follow through with the couple right away.

Pros

Keeping track of each wedding as it progresses from beginning to end.

Cons

When a client "books" a wedding date, I don't know whether they have paid the downpayment yet or not. I have to close TimeTap and go look at PayPal to check on it. This is not really a big deal. I can work around it.

Response from Lumaverse Technologies

Thanks, Frankee, for taking the time to leave us this review! Really appreciate it!

We do record whether or not a payment has been submitted through PayPal on the invoice that is assigned to the client within TimeTap so you can always go look at the TimeTap invoice instead of logging into PayPal to see if the payment was submitted. If you're not sure how to do this, reach out to our support team at [email protected] and we'd be happy to show you how. We also have a method of making it so that you don't get the confirmation email that someone has booked an appointment until after they've submitted payment through PayPal so that way you can be sure if you're receiving confirmation of an appointment, that appointment has been paid for.

Hopefully we can get this figured out for you so you don't continue to have to operate between the two systems! Let us know how we can help and thanks again for leaving us this review!

Sarah

Very useful for our practice

Reviewed on 2018/10/05

Pros

We use TimeTap in our Physical Therapy Practice. The software makes it easy to keep track of our patients' schedules and invoices, and allows patients to edit their own appointments and print invoices at home, which is HIPPA compliant.

Cons

I do not always find the software intuitive. When I select a form to e-mail, I have to select it again from a drop down menu to send the correct form, for instance.

Response from Lumaverse Technologies

Hi Sarah,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review here. I was able to see what you were saying about sending forms and it not default to the one you selected to "send" in the pop up window. I've put in a request to get that fixed and we'll get it resolved soon.

If there are any other suggestions that you have, please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] and we'd be happy to work them into our development!

Kelly

Makes my job 100% easier!

Reviewed on 2016/11/23

Until we started using Time Tap, I was having to enter and maintain all clients appointments, cancelations, confirming and rescheduling. It took a huge amount of time that I could have used for other tasks. Elvis at TT has literally held our hands from day one. Start up was fast, and easy to use. Support is quick to answer your questions and walk you through step by step with on-line appointments. Elvis has always been very professional and knows the material. If there is a question he can't answer, he will converse with the TT Team and find the solution. Customer service follow-up is fantastic (very important to me). The other thing I love, is TT appointments can be synced with your current calendar, I use Google, so you don't have to stop using what you currently have. My customers said it is easy to use and they like making their own appointments. I highly recommend TT, it's like having another person in the office with me. And listen, if you decide to use TT for your business, ask for Elvis, he is great!

Pros

I don't have to maintain clients appointments anymore

Cons

Some areas are a little tricky to figure out without TT support.

Response from Lumaverse Technologies

Thank You, Kelly, for taking the time to leave this review ! It has been a pleasure working with you on getting you account setup. I'm glad to know that we're helping you manage your appointments and clients more efficiently.

Hannah
  • Industry: Medical Practice

TimeTap for booking & reports

Reviewed on 2022/11/28

Pros

Very intuitive and great customer service. There is not any feature of the platform I was not able to customize except a place where the time zones displayed. When I asked about it, they added it to be updated in the next release!

Cons

The communication / email tool was more difficult to manage than I would have liked. Everything else in the tool is so intuitive and easy to navigate I felt like the email tool took too much time to customize and enable/disable.

• Industry: Cosmetics

Scheduling made EZ!

Reviewed on 2018/10/08

Pros

I have the option to do what I want using this platform. I love how easy I can set up multiple locations, input services, accept payments.

Cons

When using the mobile app, everytime I close the screen, can even come back one second later and I'll have to sign back in. The bank doesn't even close out that fast, lol. But I still love it.

Response from Lumaverse Technologies

Hi there,

So glad to hear that TimeTap has made scheduling for your business "EZ"! We have made some updates to our iOS mobile app recently so please be sure to check that you are on the latest version of that. We have our Android update out in Beta right now so if you are an Android user please reach out to us at [email protected] to reqest an invite to the Beta platform.

Joanna
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Customer Service

My time back!

My time back!

Pros

I love how easy it is for folks to sign up for an interview. It has taken the headache and back-and-forth from trying to schedule something, to an easy "sign up here". I don't know how I ever got anything done before TimeTap!

Cons

Customer Service/Help Desk. They take FOREVER to get back to me. I end up spending more time trying to figure it out on my own, and there have been several times where I try, but still cannot figure it out so I end up wasting my time. It's by far the most frustrating part of TimeTap.

Response from Lumaverse Technologies

We're pleased to provide scheduling solution to streamline your interview process! Thanks for working with us for your taking the time to leave us a review.

Jody

It is a great experience, has increased my appointment booking to almost 100% and love the...

Reviewed on 2017/07/13

Pros

Customer Support has been phenomenal, responds very quickly when I need help and with concise steps! They have navigated me through the software and helped make changes at a moments notice. ! Ease of use for customers and getting more appointments booked.

Cons

Just started using the Time Tap version, so not sure yet. On the Check Appointments, I would prefer that it defaults to cancelling an appointment within an hour of start time. I would also like if it defaulted to scheduling an appointment within 1 hour also.

Response from Lumaverse Technologies

Thanks so much, Jody, for taking the time to leave this review! It's really been great to work with you and all of the Nationwide staff! Let us know if there's anything we can do to help.

Vinit

A complete calendar and time monitoring programme is TimeTap.

Reviewed on 2023/02/27

Overall, TimeTap is a great scheduling and time recording system that provides a number of features to aid companies in effectively managing their meetings and staff.

Pros

That facilitates managing meetings, staff, and schedules for companies. TimeTap is a great option for companies of all kinds because it has a variety of features intended to simplify the booking process.

Cons

Businesses have access to comprehensive reports on meeting scheduling, staff efficiency, and other topics, giving them useful information about how their operations are doing and areas where they can improve.

Bryant
  • Industry: Medical Devices
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

Easy to use, very customizable, great customer support. Scheduling 1500+ customers a month.

Reviewed on 2018/05/30

Condensing all of our scheduling tools into one platform.

Condensing all of our scheduling tools into one platform.

Pros

Ease of use, location filters, and the ability to set the exact schedules we need for our multiple locations and staff.

Cons

Reporting. Having trouble creating a report that suits are needs, and gives us all the information we would like to see. The amount of variables we have in our system makes it tough for us to run reports and get all the information.

Response from Lumaverse Technologies

Thanks, Bryan, for taking the time to leave a review for us. Please reach out to [email protected] for assistance with report customizations. We'd be happy to help make sure you're gathering all the information you need about your appointment activity.

Israela

Excellent and seamless. I tried a number of scheduling tools and this is the easiest by far.

Reviewed on 2018/05/24

Pros

The multiple appointment reminders and how easily appointments are to confirm with clients are key. It's also really easy to modify or cancel appointments and keep people in the loop. As a solo, my ability to keep my calendar up to date without having to go through multiple steps or screens is invaluable and TimeTap does that really smoothly.

Cons

I think the only thing that I would like is to automate synchronizing my personal calendar with my Time Tap calendar so that when someone makes an appointment with me in TimeTap it automatically shows up in my iPhone or Google calendar as well. In truth, that might be a feature of the software already available that I just haven't found yet.

Response from Lumaverse Technologies

So glad you're finding the software easy to use!

And yes, we do have a calendar sync feature available for our Professional and Business plan users. We integrate with iCal, Outlook, Google and a few others. Sending some information to you about how you can set this up. ~Rashida

Elvira

Simple and speedy, does what you need it to and does it well

Reviewed on 2015/05/14

The TimeTap team is putting something really awesome together here and I'm excited to watch the product grow overall. I have been using the system for about 4 months now and over the time I've been on it they've added a lot of great new features. It's cool to be using a system where it feels like the team behind it really cares about their userbase and understands their pain.

Pros: Really easy to use, works fast (I've used other scheduling softwares where the app is SO slow that it makes it a real P.I.T.A to use), allows for unlimited services and appointments and clients, can export any list view, flexible way to add hours to my schedule to take appointments, unique landing page for my booking widget...and all of that is for free

Cons: free version doesn't let you sync with any external calendars, free version also limits you to just 1 staff who can accept appointments, not able to customize emails (have asked their support team about this though and they said they're working on getting this out quickly)

Like I said, I started using this tool about 4 months ago and am continuously surprised by all the neat little odds and ends their team keeps adding. I only expect it to get better!

Response from Lumaverse Technologies

Thanks, Elvira! Appreciate you taking the time to provide the valuable feedback on some of the pros and cons of using TimeTap. We're excited to bring you more functionality in the months and years to come!

Thanks for trusting us with your schedule,

Tom

Free 24/7 scheduling "receptionist" done anywhere, anytime using adjustable time zones on any...

Reviewed on 2018/03/16

Pros

I like that it replaces a receptionist that doesn't have to play phone tag with customers. It replaces having to read phone messages. Customers can schedule an appointment at their convenience and do not have to wait for the business to open or wait for the office to open back up after lunch. I also like that the customer receives automated confirmations, reminders and follow ups through e-mails and/or texts. It is very private and no one has to know who you are calling if you are at work or in a public setting.