EMDECS Reviews

EMDECS

Cloud-based fleet maintenance & repair shop software

3.8/5 (4 reviews)
Blake S.

Aggravating

Reviewed on 2018/05/29
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

There's no real procedure for transitioning into this program, and the program is incomplete with several options that I would have considered basic still missing, these are being added as far as I know but it was pitched to us as a fully functioning system, not a work in progress.

Pros

It seems to be on its way to being a high quality program, but its not there yet and service outages are an all to common occourance

Cons

Transitioning from paper/spreadsheet has been horrific, customer service is nice and they do what they can, but they are kind of clueless, it seems like they weren't given any training and are expected to learn it all on the job, from an outside point of view anyway

4.0/10
Gino G.

This system goes down so often, you never know when you’re not going to be able to access your information.

Used Other for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2018/08/06
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Their system goes down constantly once for three days with no access to any of our information. This system constantly gets very very slow where you’re unable to work on it because it takes minutes for one page to load.
The worst part we specifically asked if it was QuickBooks compatible but we were told it was. You can only merge a very small portion of the information to QuickBooks. We wasted thousands of dollars In labor to get this set up and to use it to find out it has many flaws.

Pros

Cons

Very difficult to use. Not QuickBooks compatible as they will tell you it is.

Amazing software since upgrading from paper files

Reviewed on 2018/04/16

Pros

All of the tracking features are amazing! From cost, to maintenance history, to repairs, this software makes it very easy rather than our old paper system.

Cons

The overall performance could be upgraded but from what I have been told, this is currently in the works.

Rich S.

Very easy to use and I realized a quick return on my investment

Reviewed on 2016/01/05

I am very happy with this software. My shop has always been and pen and paper shop, but I needed to get with the times. We chose this product for its easy of use and how quickly my entire shop employees learned how to use the product.

Would like to see it have standard repair times in the system already, but as I have been told they are in the middle of getting this done.