TM3

Clinic and class management software

4/5

Maura

TM3 Connect

Reviewed on 2021/07/28

Pros

Connect has helped us to attract more patients to our practice through the online bookings. It’s also helped us to reduce the admin load through the automated forms and client portal.

Cons

Support response times can be a little slow during critical times.

Power Diary

Cliniko
Lynley

Honest Review :)

Reviewed on 2021/07/14

There are some great features, from reminders to the ability to send forms, to setting up and billing for classes. This is enabling our business expansion to progress smoothly and has allowed us to adapt to the challenges of operating throughout the Covid pandemic

Pros

The set up is really quite easy. There is plenty of help available and plenty of tutorials for things you are unsure of.

Cons

When additions / suggestions are made, there doesnt seem to be any progress often and not follow up procedure other than us chasing / enquiring.

It is pretty expensive in terms of licencing. Also, the classes features are fab when you upgrade to Connect but despite the cost of the upgrade, there's a further charge per class. I understand why the PAYG system is in place, it just adds to an already expensive system, especially when alot of the Connect features are not used

Rebecca

Sort out the Diary.

Reviewed on 2021/07/28

I want everything to be obvious... I don't have time to search through folders & lists & windows to get what I need...

Pros

I want to be able to eliminate the hours 12am to 7am every single day!
Why do I have to keep doing it myself..?

Cons

The appearance of the Diary... I SAY AGAIN... IT LOOKS LIKE A DOG'S DINNER!

Damon

Great product

Reviewed on 2019/06/17

Tm3 has made holing and keeping track of invoices so much easier than previous management systems

Pros

User interface easy to understand and logical. There's not really anything we have found it can't do. It has made our admin so much easier. We wouldn't be without it.

Cons

Occasionally updates cause small teething problems in some areas.

Response from Blue Zinc IT

Hi Damon,

Thank you for your amazing feedback.

As we are continue to innovate a small number of issues can arise upon a new release. Most times you'll never know about our successful releases (as they are so seamless). We learn from every release and work on improving deployment to ensure minimal impact.

Suzanne

pros and cons of TM3 after one month of use

Reviewed on 2019/07/24

Solving: no longer require paper notes. Paper notes could be inadvertently destroyed. Paper notes are sometime difficult to read.

So far it is working well albeit with the above cons. All issues have been addressed to Blue-Zinc. Some are being addressed. Some are not.

Pros

Clients notes stored safely online - shouldn't get lost.
All clinicians can read all other clinicians notes. No hand written scrawl to decipher.
All clinician diaries visible to all.
Everything stored in one place.
Available on all computers.

Cons

Currently no GDPR certification although they indicate they are compliant.
No diary app for phones.
Doesn't have the option to put clients first name first in the appointments field.
Scanned documents can only be viewed by downloading onto device.
Full calendar does not stay pinned even after pinning in place!
Appointment notes currently collapsed and only showing current report rather than showing all treatment reports when you go to a case.
Client tracking reports - shows every appointment for each client rather than just the one that has' no future appointment'.
Date of birth jumping back to blank or to 30/12/1899 when trying to update!

Sally

Works for us

Reviewed on 2019/06/17

Pros

Being able to see all staff diaries on one page. Set reminders and snapshots of clinical practise. Keeps all data safe. Facilitated clinical record keeping. Accessible online.

Cons

Class manager still needs some improvements. It would be good to be able to attach a room to a booking to avoid room clashes.

Response from Blue Zinc IT

Hi Sally,

Thanks for your lovely feedback.

We're looking forward to revealing what we are currently working on as it'll really address your point.

We'll be in touch once we have more details to share!

Lisa
  • Industry: Medical Practice

An asset to a busy practice

Reviewed on 2021/07/28

90 % of the time this is wonderful but can be frustrating when assistance is required in a hurry and customer support is busy.

Pros

I am familiar with the software as I have used it for more than 10 years. It is relatively intuitive to use. I like being able to send forms from within patient notes. The appointment reminders are invaluable.

Cons

It would be great if there was full functionality on a smart phone

Konstantinos

Reviewed on 2021/07/28

Fair. There are times that bc I am out of the UK the service does not work to my needs in the EU. In general though it has helped our clinic in growing and developing.

Pros

Billing and scheduling was at times very easy for one user (ie the clinician) but difficult to be taught for an individual that had english as a second language.

Cons

Access of patient files info and adding info can be tedious at times. It should be a bit more fluid and easier.

Garett

TM3 Review

Scheduling and cancellation tracking have been great benefits

Scheduling and cancellation tracking have been great benefits

Pros

Very good for scheduling & diary management. Easy online access ensures working from home flexibility. Customer service is responsive to queries.

Cons

Patient record keeping / SOAP notes do not offer anything over and above the competitors

Mairi

Physiotherapy Clinic

Reviewed on 2019/06/17

The team are very supportive and friendly . They are regularly making changes and updating .

Pros

TM3 is versatile. The diary is available on phone and reception service links in for 24/7 booking . Notes can be customized .
Multiple users can be included.

Cons

Ability to change mistakes when linking appointments to a case .opening multiple notes for the one client .

Russ

Simplicity

Live link between diary from clinic,admin and home visits
Also online booking generates more...

Live link between diary from clinic,admin and home visits
Also online booking generates more bookings

Pros

The accessibility and ease of use is fantastic whether in clinic or home visits

Cons

Not being able to scan documents directly into records (like you could in TM2)

Response from Blue Zinc IT

Hi Russ,

Thanks for your feedback.

At present uploading a scanned document into TM3 is a little different to that of TM2. However, we are working on some functions to make clinics truly paperless. This may actually mean you forego the need for scanning altogether! We'll keep you posted!

James

Honest review

Reviewed on 2019/06/17

Great overall experience just a shame about the techy bugs.

Great overall experience just a shame about the techy bugs.

Pros

Cloud based - work from anywhere.
Account managers very friendly and staff always happy to help.

Cons

all the bugs that keep cropping up. Feels like I'm spending more time in a week waiting for support to answer buggy issues than working on my business - I'm promised this will get less.

Kristin

Good software

Reviewed on 2019/06/17

Never had a any issues. It takes a while to learn all the different features but once everything is set up it runs smoothly

Pros

How easy it is to amend notes templates and great customer service

Cons

It’s is expensive compared to other software out there. With the increase of prices to add practitioners and locations it does not give encouragement to expand and try out new locations. We do ovcasional pop up clinics in other locations and have chosen not to use TM3 booking system for these pop ups due to cost

Ben

Software for use in physiotherapy clinic

Reviewed on 2021/07/28

Pros

- able to use both internet based and desktop based
- easy to navigate
- keep track of number of treatment against authorisation
- safe and secure

Cons

- unable to view previous notes on the same screen
- ability to do online bookings

Ruben

TM3 the best physio CRM

Reviewed on 2021/07/14

Support is amazing. Overall it's the best solution on the market for physiotherapy

Pros

The clinical records being perfect for Physiotherapy

Cons

Not having an API we can use to integrate booking to our website with our own template or design

Will

Been using for years

Reviewed on 2021/07/14

Pros

full of features, easy to use, been using it for 10 years. it is more expensive than others but you get what you pay for.

Cons

sometimes the fact it has so many features can complicate it.

Joanne

Foot Health and TM3

Reviewed on 2021/07/14

Love the fact that we can see each other diaries and make appointments for each other. It's lovely to be able to have my diary with me all the time on my phone.

Pros

I use this app mostly for the diary features and patient recording . As a license user I love the way we add each individual patient and the ease of making the next appointment. Plus it's easy to add notes and keep records

Cons

I find it difficult to add the individual addresses . I have to go down to additional info . Surely this is important and not additional? We do clinic and home visit treatments so it would be handy to be able to see their address in the actual diary . Also we each have our own mobile phone numbers but the text message reminders can't be sent from each practioner. We have put our numbers on the text but people are getting confused and try to reply to the text .

Scott

A great all-round product

Reviewed on 2021/07/14

Pros

The software has so much potential and keeps everything in one place. No need to pay and run extra software along side.

Cons

Can get very complicated. Need to have 1 person to oversea things

jonathan

review

Reviewed on 2021/07/23

I really enjoyed using it, it was quick and easy to use, with a very simple interface.

Pros

the software is quick and easy to use with a very easy to use interface

Cons

i dont really have any negative opinions about it.

Sandra

Too different from tm2 not as user friendlu

Reviewed on 2019/07/25

Set up was rushed.

Set up was rushed.

Pros

Clinikal notes are easy to use. Receipts emailing also good

Cons

Sold its like tm2 its a new package I could of got off another business dies not feel like tm2. Screen face has 24 hr clock. Reports are different. Help line has long q. Booking online says prices start at a certain price which makes people paying full price feel like there being overcharged.

Response from Blue Zinc IT

Dear Sandra,

We welcome all feedback, even when at times it is not what we aim for or desire as a company.

I would very much appreciate it if you would contact our client relationship team on [email protected] so that they can help you with the issues you have raised.

Many thanks,
Jeremy Allen.

Amy
  • Industry: Medical Practice

A change in the right direction

Reviewed on 2016/12/02

TM3 is great, as it can be used both on our desktop computer and my personal laptop, so it is easy to gain a quick oversight of my clinic no matter where I am. I think what sets this private practice software apart from the rest, is the level of detail and functionality available. The software can do almost everything, apart from treat patients. We particularly like the reports - they help us locate areas for growth ... and we love the colourful graphs.

Pros

The software can be used on desktop and on tablets etc
The level of functionality
Support and training
The look of the software is way ahead of other programs

Cons

The lack of clinical notes on the web side of the software - although I've been informed this is changing in early 2017.

Helen

TM3

Reviewed on 2019/07/24

I am a sole practitioner so I use TM3 for many admin functions. It is great for keeping track of payments, invoices.
I don't find the clinical notes very easy to use.

Pros

Able to use on any computer and ipad

Cons

The TM3 version is quite different to TM2.

Emmanouil

Its a good tool the TM3

Reviewed on 2021/07/14

Overall I am happy with that.

Overall I am happy with that.

Pros

I can check my stats easily. I am able to check my numbers like PVA.

Cons

You cant copy and paste details for the same clients.

Brien

Customer service non existent

Reviewed on 2022/11/09

Has been lacklustre to say the least. Would not recommend at all if you are counting on good customer service

Pros

Cloud based software allows us to access diary from anywhere

Cons

In transferring over we were promised training, inservicing and adequate customer support to ease the transition. All of this Has been non existent. Emails never answered. No way to call. Live chat unanswered. Frustrated is an understatement

Steven

Simple and easy to use

Overall very happy with the product

Overall very happy with the product

Pros

Very straightforward and picked up how to use the features I need incredibly quickly and when I did stunble over certain features, the online support was second to none

Cons

Sometimes you have to come back out of a patient notes and go back in to access the case history but this is a small niggle