intuo engage Reviews

4/5 (5 reviews)
Wouter L.

INTUO - Engage

Reviewed on 2016/11/23

I was skeptical at first, as I'm not a big fan of the whole tree hugging, mindful, namaste, be-nice-to-each-other kind of trends.
A couple of our younger team members insisted on trialing Engage by INTUO. And I must say, since then every Friday, I am looking forward to actually see in the graph how the week has been/perceived for all the different teams.

Karianne S.

Definitely worth trying!

Reviewed on 2016/11/25

We started Engage by INTUO about 1 year ago. Since then we've realised the importance of listening to our people, and have also started using INTUO's perform package.
If you aren't sure whether INTUO is something that fits you and your company culture, the Engage package is the perfect tool to quickly do the test.

Laure D.

you know what lives in the team

Reviewed on 2016/11/21

Before we started working with INTUO - enagage, the only way to find out how our teams were 'feeling' was by listening around by the coffee machine.
Now all our employees have an anonymous vote to how they are feeling, and expressing what they are missing.

Thomas C.

Valuable conversations!

Reviewed on 2016/11/26

The anonymous feedback that team members can give on the weekly questions have triggered great team discussions.
These are very valuable conversations that led to measures that have improved our company culture a great deal!

Tom C.

When is the mobile app coming?

Reviewed on 2016/11/21

Love this product. So simple!
I really like their talent management software.
I'm sure when they launch a native app this will skyrocket!