Chella A.

HAVE LOVED IT FROM DAY 1

Reviewed on 2019/05/30

It has helped our business be up to date and more efficient.

Pros

The versatility from day one! The ease of use.

Cons

I would like to see the reports have the ability to be modified for more specific uses.

Jasmine J.

Affordable Product with upcoming technology

Reviewed on 2016/06/17

The customer support is amazing!!! Learning the software can be challenging but, with their great support and training tools we've been able to run smoothly.

Pros

The interface is user friendly.

Cons

There seems to be some fine details that are necessary that can be simply added. Especially with the link email for POD that are sent to customers it doesn't give the ability to reference the customers HAWB.

Malinda H.

After 5 months of trying to get this system functioning we had to abandon it

Reviewed on 2018/02/27

Pros

Saving quotes was a nice feature. The web portal is nice and the drive mobile app is also user well done. It can take on a variety of complex rates and make them work, however it is very time consuming and complex to set up. You can customize a lot of features, and import data to OnTime360, which can be helpful but also messy, requiring time to clean up what is imported.

Cons

Save your money and your time. OnTime360 IS NOT completely mobile. If you are a fast paced small business and your dispatchers are not always at a windows computer 24hrs a day good luck! You will need a windows operating system laptop or tablet to lug around with internet access. Their customer service lacks in following up with things they need to get back to you on. They will answer your questions, but they are also rigid and not willing to take customer suggestions to make improvements that will benefit a broader base of clients. They make everything sound simple and it is not. I can generally easily learn most software programs, so I am not computer illiterate. I have to cancel and lose 6 months worth of money, because I asked how will my dispatcher will log in when they are not in the office to late in the game. Their answer is that cannot be done, and we will not make that available and we are not giving you any of your money back. Coming from using another dispatching software system for many years, I never liked the OnTime Dispatch you must use multiple screens and to get anything done and you cannot easily see what your drivers are working on. The functionality, updating, syncing is slow, even though we have high speed internet, and they could never get me an answer as to why.

Response from Vesigo Studios

We are sorry to see that you have chosen to close your OnTime 360 account.

Many of our customers agree that our price quotes feature, Customer Web Portal, new Mobile Applications for drivers, and flexible pricing are among our many great features.

Our unlimited in-house Customer Service is included free of charge to our customers using all OnTime subscription levels. Many of our customer's suggestions have been included in recent updates to our software. Of course, as with any new software system, there is a learning curve and we welcome our customers to call or email us at their convenience.

We understand that, despite our continual efforts, some of the difficulties you were having could not be resolved to your satisfaction. Please note that a partial refund was provided. As always, we strive to take our customers recommendations and constructive criticism into consideration and continually work to improve. We appreciate you taking time to give us your feedback.

• Industry: Wholesale
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

OnTime 360 is useful, but cluttered with unnecessary features and functions

Reviewed on 2017/10/09

I was able to schedule, route, and dispatch my couriers all with a couple of keystrokes. However, I had to sift through quite a lot of feckless waste meant to carry out tasks that my company does not undertake to get there.

Pros

OnTime 360 has everything I need for effectively managing, scheduling, and dispatching my couriers. The ability to access all necessary functions in off-line mode is a huge plus.

Cons

OnTime 360 includes features that I don't need built into my dispatching software, such as functions to manage accounting, and everything you could ever need for fulfillment. Those extra features, although extremely valuable to some people, are totally useless to me, and I don't want to pay a premium price for features I will never use. The interface would be a lot more efficient and nuser friendly if my work space only included the functions and features I need.

Randa E.
  • Industry: Program Development

VERY GOOD SOFTAWRE

Reviewed on 2020/11/03

Pros

It has many features that fit our project, customer service our support are very helpful, I can customize any module as I want, price modifier is the best.
It was not difficult for integration.

Cons

Customers accounting module, not only our bills or accounting
BUT the customer accounting too.

Matthew D.

We have found OnTime 360 to be a incredibly adaptable and an excellent value for our business.

Reviewed on 2015/03/25

Overall, the system is great. It has a huge host of features that many of the other courier software providers do not offer and for considerably less money. The system could use some tweaking in the Route building area. We have found this particular aspect a bit cumbersome and feel it could be simplified. Customer service is excellent and the tech support team is excellent.

We are very happy with our decision to move our business over to the OnTime software.

Stephanie G.

Satisfied with Ontime 360

Reviewed on 2016/09/22

We love Ontime 360. Its easy to use, our customers like being able to dispatch and track their shipments. We like being able to print BOLS and send invoices through 1 system. ONE thing we would like to see updated. We would like to be able to search invoices by number or customers without having to scroll. Invoices number especially. Often times a customer calls about a particular invoice and I must search numerically instead if being able to click on the search bar and entering the number.

Cons

Not being able to use the search bar in the Billing screen

Jonathan M.

The best in transportation management software!

Reviewed on 2009/10/30

OnTime is one of the most advanced transportation management system available on the market today. These broad set of features offer any transportation business the tools they need to take advantage of the technology available today. With the OnTime System you will have an effective way to manage vehicles, users, locations, price sets, billing, and more. Users can quickly learn how to use the OnTime System because of its easy to use interface. With the OnTime System you can not only be efficient, but literally OnTime.

Pros

Maintains a robust set of features in a small footprint.
Superior in speed and response time.
Because it is a hosted solution there are no IT maintenance costs.
Advanced route management and billing features.
Integrated GPS tracking with the mobile application.
Frontend webportal provides a user friendly experience for customers.
Because the OnTime System is based on the .net framework, it can provide a high level of compatibility across the PC platform.

Cons

In order to take advantage of the additional mobile capabilities, you may need to invest in a Windows Mobile platform enabled device.

Michel C.

On Time Review

Reviewed on 2014/12/18

I wish we could invoice by time
Being able not to see the pricing on the E POD on the web site
Client being able to edit their orders until it is assigned
Being able to attach a picture upon closing an order by a driver

Chris M.

We could not live without it!!

Reviewed on 2015/03/26

Exceptional product. Our drivers and our dispatch all find it very easy to use. Their support is quick to jump on any issues or questions we may have. It is as become an integral part of our business.

Mike L.

Best choice

Reviewed on 2020/07/31

So far... so good!

Pros

The software is very easy to use. The "flow" through the process is very easy to follow and allows a user the ability to "see" where the load is in the process. I looked at a few, and Ontime360 had most of the features I was looking for. The mobile app is really what sold me.

Cons

So far, the only thig I don't like, is there isn't a way to "test" notifications unless you create a test customer and test locations.

Doug C.

Ontime Management fills our needs

Reviewed on 2014/12/09

My company started using ONTIME over three years ago. Being in the business it is hard to find programs that cater to all needs from dispatching to billing. Ontime is the best program we could find to fill our niche , allow us to operate our systems with full optics and allow custom made "hook-ups" to our other software that we are allowed to run in conjunction.

Chris C.

Amazingly powerful and flexible

Reviewed on 2014/12/17

We've been using OnTime 360 for just about a year now and each day we seem to be learning something new about it. The care and patience of the support and customer service teams helped us to understand how amazingly powerful and flexible the system truly is. Great stuff!

Matt L.

Courier software

Reviewed on 2014/12/05

Excellent software and service! There is no task Jeremy can't handle. DCS had over 150 drivers in two states and wouldn't have grown to our capacity without OnTime360. Tripled our growth in two years using OnTime.

Dianne C.

Overall Great Software

Reviewed on 2017/03/24

Love the tracking page! It tells me everything I need to know at one glance and it's easy to customize.

Kathleen N.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

ontime 360

Reviewed on 2020/03/18

Pros

It lives up to its name, everything really does come on time! and sometimes even early

Cons

Nothing, it offers most of its features at a lower price

Lyric R.

Simple Courier Software

Reviewed on 2016/09/22

OnTime software is easy to use and learn and absolutely worth the money. I would definitely recommend OnTime.

Chris M.

Really great delivery software!

Reviewed on 2016/09/22

OnTime 360 is a really great product and has worked really well for us. We especially like the constant updates and improvements.

Pros

OnTime's billing features are really simple and easy to use. Drivers always have instant access to detailed information. Dispatching is really quick and easy.

Cons

Search fields for billing could be improved.

Zach W.

Long time customer

Reviewed on 2014/05/23

We don't do much bulk break distribution so I don't know much about their bar code scanning. We do a little over 10,000 deliveries a month. Approximately 9,000 routed and 1,500 on demand.
We've been a customer for years and found that the system works great across multiple platforms. Our customers use the web portal to dispatch regularly, we do 95% of our billing electronically. The system is amazingly flexible, especially in the area of building customized price sets and notifications. We've set up all kinds of notification systems and close to 100 different price sets to accommodate our customers over the years.
The cloud based system works great. We've had a computer fry it's hard drive and had a new computer up and running without missing a beat.

Simon F.
  • Industry: Import & Export

Same Day Courier in Metro Manila

Reviewed on 2016/06/24

Integration is a major problem, the API is restrictive. When we wanted to modify (modernise) the ordering portal, we could not. We were told there is no tracking number confirmation API! The software is basic and does a job.
Support is excellent, although the manual is very basic. Refresh could be faster and regularly the data needs verifying for consistency.

Cameron B.

Best of the Bunch

Reviewed on 2016/04/10

I'd like to say that I'm very excited to be embarking on this journey with OnTime 360. Over the past few months I have looked at many software packages and have put a great deal of time and effort into researching what is the best option for my, admittedly, very small business. I'm very happy with the service thus far and hope to create a long and fruitful relationship.

Dolores P.

Friendly Support and Responsive Software

Reviewed on 2016/09/21

I really like how quick and easy it is to place orders in OnTime 360 and how quickly drivers receive delivery information.

Pros

Great customer support!

Cons

Advanced search and quick views initial adjustments can be difficult.

Michel C.

On Time is WELL worth it

Reviewed on 2016/09/27

Since we have chosen On Time, we've never questioned ourselves back. The support groupe is unbelievable with a response time that sets the standard regardless of the industry. The ease of the API process as well as the overall easy to use solution is well worth considering On Time for your needs

Pros

API, Support group, easy to use

Cons

Bilingual. Better invoicing capabilities (might be me not investing enough time researching that feature though)

Tahiris D.

Survey For OnTime

Reviewed on 2016/07/05

OnTime is easy to learn, use and implement. However, there are some features missing-such as a 'Contact' field in the Tracking view and emailing invoices in bulk instead of one by one-that can make this program more user friendly.

Pros

I like how easy OnTime allows us to create and generate reports for our clients and internal use.

Cons

1. Can only have one main email per client.
2. Cannot disable notifications without removing the email address.
3. Cannot enable or disable notifications at the contact or client level.
4. Cannot email invoices in bulk.
5. No Contact field in the Tracking view.
6. No ability to add a % increase/penalty for late invoices at the invoice level. Only as a price modifier.

Douglas G.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

This could easily be the best dispatch software out there, but it is falling behind the...

Reviewed on 2017/05/22

Pros

Very easy to use. Love the advance search feature, we can find anything any time. Easy to set up custom options. Dispatch screen is easy to read and fill out and intuitive.

Cons

Mobile app is archaic. Should have GPS tracking by now and able to record arrival and departure times. Setting up pricing/paying drivers should be easier. Every time you want to pay a driver/owner operator a different percentage, you must create a new price set instead of just changing the percentage rate. Creating reports in Crystal reporting is way too hard. We have to hire someone if we want a report done or changed.