Showing 16 reviews of 8

Myhrtoolkit

Web-based HR management system

Showing 16 reviews of 8
Hannah C.

I like it, but keep up the development!

Reviewed on 2016/10/20

I really like the principles behind myhrtoolkit, but it is functional rather than amazing. When choosing i was looking between myhrtoolkit and people. While i am happy with myhrtoolkit i found the reporting lots more informative from people as well as visually pleasing. I choose myhrtoolkit because i liked the simplicity. But actually i still find something's 'clunky'. However, whenever i have had a query the CS / support team have always been brilliant and can not fault them.

I think there could be some improvements to add to the functionality and more reports. But overall i would still recommend it!

Response from Myhrtoolkit

Thanks for your feedback Hannah.

We are working on ways to improve functionality and reporting. We'll get in touch once they're good to go!

Anna W.
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

TEC Review Oct16

Reviewed on 2016/10/19

First time used off the shelf software so nothing to compare to however, some items are not very intuitive eg document types are stuck with system entries, cannot easily add a back to work sick form. Our HR parter advised we can request amendments but this wasn't the case when spoke to the helpdesk.

Pros

self service for staff

Cons

not very intuitive

Response from Myhrtoolkit

Thanks for your feedback Anna.

We are constantly looking to improve the system, and regularly release updates to the system.

Any improvements are discussed by the development team at length - ideas are always welcome!

Jane G.
  • Industry: Law Practice

MyHRToolkit

Reviewed on 2016/10/19

Mainly used for holidays, sickness and other absences it is easy to use and very good value for money. It gives everyone access and flexibility to track their own and their teams' entitlements and book and manage holidays. A good all round product

Pros

It is very easy to use.
It is very good value for money

Cons

I would like there to be more filters when you are trying to look at groups of people

Response from Myhrtoolkit

Hi Jane, thanks for your great feedback!

Glad you're happy with the system.

Nicola A.

Myhrtoolkit

Really excellent software.

Response from Myhrtoolkit

Thanks for your review Nicola. Be sure to contact us should you ever have any problems!

Helen R.

Often very complex

Reviewed on 2016/10/19

The support guys are brilliant but I shouldn't need to have to keep calling. Sometimes it's complicated for example changing someone from hours to days and yet keeping their AL in hours .

Response from Myhrtoolkit

Hi Helen, thanks for your feedback.

We are always making improvements to the system.

In the meantime, please do get in touch with any queries/problems - the support team are always on hand and normally have a solution for these types of problems.

John B.

Great for SMEs

Reviewed on 2016/10/20

Fantastic way to manage your staff through a web portal. Worth the money just to track holidays. Highly recommended.

Response from Myhrtoolkit

Thanks John!

Andrea D.

Limited Experience

Reviewed on 2016/10/19

I don't have a huge amount of experience with this sort of programme so I don't have much to compare it to, but I don't find it very intuitive - once you find where something is, it's ok, but it's not always obvious, and the language used can be a little confusing for non HR Professionals like myself. That said, with some practice it pretty much does everything I need it to do, and I've always managed to either find the answer myself or the Customer Support has been great.

Pros

It's not fussy! Plain and simple is good.

Cons

It's not intuitive and therefore can be quite hard to find your way around.

Response from Myhrtoolkit

Thanks for your review Andrea - glad you rate our system highly.

We're always looking to improve the system, so be sure to look out for any updates.

The Toolkit may be able to help you with some of the calculation problems you've mentioned - please do call us on 0845 225 0414 if you need any support.

Rebecca F.
  • Industry: Cosmetics

Nouveau Beauty Group Review

Reviewed on 2016/10/19

We have been using myhrtoolkit for a few years now and it is a great platform to help manage our staff members holidays, sickness etc. It is user friendly and if we ever have any issues the support team help us straight away.

It would be nice to be able to have some bespoke items on the toolkit i.e be able to create folders under the Document Library to keep certain staff documents in so at a quick view we can see who has something missing.

Pros

User Friendly
reports

Cons

unable to bespoke certain items
No Timesheet function

Response from Myhrtoolkit

That's a great suggestion, thanks Rebecca - we'll look into adding that to the Toolkit.

Thanks again for the great review - glad you 're happy with us!