Dispatch Reviews

Dispatch

Field service software & dispatch for technicians

4.2/5 (18 reviews)

Price per month excessive for 'subscription features-Customer Set Up Quirky

Reviewed on 2017/03/21

Pros

It could be a useful tool if not for the cost.
Gives ability to enter notes for each customer/address.
Gives mapping ability to see where calls already scheduled are located and where new ones are in vicinity.
En Route feature is nice to advise customers you are on the way BUT it is way too aggressive in giving frequent updates to the customer on your every move while on the way.
Keeps status of appointments separated nicely from new to parts on order to completion.
Customers get to respond with review at the completion of each call with a text.

Cons

-Pricing is excessive - very excessive by comparison
-New customer entry is not user friendly. Quirky and sometimes have to try to do it multiple times.
-We are forced to use this app for a home warranty company we do work for free. However, in order to 'upgrade' - to access features we currently have in our other dispatching software app we already had and pay $60 per month for - this one wants $199 per month. So option is to run 2 dispatching software and do double work or pay over 3 times the price for a product we don't find as user friendly as our current one
-EnRoute feature is invasive to privacy and gives too many updates to customers while along the route. Can't use it until you pull up in the driveway to avoid the aggressive following.

2.0/10
Paige M.

This software has DRAMATICALLY transformed our business operations!!

Reviewed on 2018/03/07

All our customer info is harbored for easy access and to reference back when we run into issues or questions!

Pros

The ease of use and overall organization. Also how there is a way to label jobs and add notes and pictures. Also the fact that is has partnered w/ some of our partnering warranty companies to save us the time of manually entering the job info or ahving to update the warranty portals!

Cons

IT WILL MERGE JOBS THAT ARENT SUPPOSE TO MERGE!! It also does not allow you to search for an invoice by invoice # - you must look up the address or customer, (which can be a huge pain when you have done several jobs for that same client) and then open up everysingle job, check the invoices displayed, then go back and search again, click the 2nd search result.. and so forth. Takes quite a while when you have someone waiting on the phone for an answer to what is suppose to be a quick question.

Becky T.

Dispatch review

Reviewed on 2019/08/23

How much easier it is to keep track of our jobs and what it happening with them. We switched to Dispatch because we are working for American Home Shield and they use this software and it just made our work for them more streamlined.

Pros

I like how easy it is to use, how quick you can learn how to use it.

Cons

The limited amount of reports that you can print. I can't delete duplicate customers on my own without contacting support to do it for me.

Ashley C.

I work with this software daily to schedule clients.

Reviewed on 2018/01/10

Pros

I like that it's compatible with AHS and the clients come across easily. I also like that they have apps because i travel a lot out of the office.

Cons

I don't like that the software can be extremely glitchy. While it does allow you schedule it changes the name of clients if it feels they are similar creating a lot of work if you have to enter them individually. We recently have also had scheduled clients not show up on the scheduled dates. This creates issues when your workers rely heavily on this software to keep them on track and on time.

Brandice P.

Very easy to use

Reviewed on 2017/12/18

Being a able to schedule work and personal apt and being able to text the customer their apt time throught the software and make notes and just the overall set up is easy to navigate! we work with a different company and they make us use a different software and it is extremely difficult to navigate and communicate to that company through. sometimes less is more. i love this software.

Pros

It covers ALL the bases a company needs to function. We are more than pleased with this software. Keep up the great work. They have thought of everything and even made some new features on it to make it even better!!! love it

Angela S.

I am very satisfied with the software.

Reviewed on 2017/12/18

I enjoy the benefit of working from the office or on the go. I am not tied down to the desk but can still help my customers when I am away from the office.

Pros

The thing I like most about the software is that they are always looking for ways to make the experience better for the contractor and customer.

Cons

The thing I like least about the software is that it can not be set up specific to the contractors desire.

Saleena P.

Reviews for Dispatch

Reviewed on 2019/08/23

Pros

Easy to use and navigate. Easy for my technicians to use as well.

Cons

There is not much i dont like about this software.

Marz M.

We switched from another dispatch system to Dispatch Me and love it!

Reviewed on 2017/12/20

It is easier to manage and everyone is able to use this system. We are now able to go paperless.

Pros

Tracking our technicians was a great feature for me and the office staff. I also like that we can submit reviews to popular social media sites.

Cons

Having the pages of the map and information or schedule all on the same page. Also the mobile app doesn't have the ability to edit.

David G.

Great app

Reviewed on 2019/08/24

Great experience using dispatch

Pros

Ease of use notify customer of progress before and after service call

Cons

Has connection issues from time to time.

Kent B.

Ahead of the competition with their constant advancements and extremely simple to use!

Reviewed on 2017/12/18

Pros

Constant advancements.
Easy to use.
Great support team.
Ahead of the leading competitors while maintaining great, affordable pricing.

Troy A.

Great Service

Reviewed on 2019/07/09

Pros

Very easy and efficient to use. Great product

Cons

I really cant say . I love it. its so much better than my other one.

Micah R.

Great platform

Reviewed on 2017/12/20

Pros

Keeping up with my day to day appointments is an absolute must. Dispatch helps accomplish this for me.

Cons

There is some functionality that is not available for mobile. Screen rotation is not available at this time.

Marie D.

Great customer support, easy to use, very happy with the product!

Reviewed on 2017/12/18

All my home warranty jobs in one place, easy to use, fabulous customer service!

Pros

Started using dispatch Me a few months ago and it has streamlined my process with home warranty companies and made it easier for me to track all my jobs.

Cons

I would like to complete billing with the home warranties through this software. I would also like to have all the home warranty companies I work with accessible through Dispatch Me.

Mark F.

Home Warranty Company

Reviewed on 2017/02/02

I am a HVAC Vendor for a home warranty company. They like for uss, vendors, to use this software for dispatching jobs to us. I have had no type of training, and have had to figure out most of it by trial and error. The more I learn the more I like it.

Horrible!

Reviewed on 2019/04/15

We were happy to quit using Dispatch. It didn't suit our needs at all.

Pros

If it had worked properly, I might have something nice to say. But it just never worked properly.

Cons

Crashing, no integration, customer service never helpful

0.0/10
Paul R.

Excellent User Experience

Reviewed on 2015/07/17

Dispatch is a growing company; every time I look in the app there is a great new feature that helps me manage my work. The customer service is excellent; I've never encountered such a responsive company!

Needs improvement

Reviewed on 2019/01/15

I used this software for a couple months and it needs a lot of help

Pros

Clean graphics, readable. The storage space seems very nice.

Cons

Repetitive information, glitches with the chat. Missing history

4.0/10
Matthew H.

Not as good as my service Force

Reviewed on 2016/04/08

They not been able to correct any of my problems that I've had with them all I get is we are still working on it, and we're sorry