Dispatch

Field service software & dispatch for technicians

David G.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Great app

Reviewed on 2019/08/24

Great experience using dispatch

Pros

Ease of use notify customer of progress before and after service call

Cons

Has connection issues from time to time.

Troy A.

Great Service

Reviewed on 2019/07/09

Pros

Very easy and efficient to use. Great product

Cons

I really cant say . I love it. its so much better than my other one.

Wayne C.

great when it works

Reviewed on 2020/05/20

when it works its great but it breaks down to much i cant continue to run my business this way

Pros

its easy to use , a few reps are great to work with

Cons

customization n the fact that it crashes 2 times a month, field workers on mobile app constantly have problems , and customer support is only 9 to 5, emergency after hours is non existent

Marie D.

Great customer support, easy to use, very happy with the product!

Reviewed on 2017/12/18

All my home warranty jobs in one place, easy to use, fabulous customer service!

Pros

Started using dispatch Me a few months ago and it has streamlined my process with home warranty companies and made it easier for me to track all my jobs.

Cons

I would like to complete billing with the home warranties through this software. I would also like to have all the home warranty companies I work with accessible through Dispatch Me.

Matthew H.

Not as good as my service Force

Reviewed on 2016/04/08

They not been able to correct any of my problems that I've had with them all I get is we are still working on it, and we're sorry

Michelle A.

Useful for small business and large business alike

Reviewed on 2020/03/27

I feel like I'm ahead of the technological game against my competitors. It makes my small 3-man company appear like a giant, which improves my image to customers and their comfort towards working with small businesses.

Pros

I enjoy Dispatch.me very much. It has helped streamline my appointments for my technicians as well as streamline my flow of work. The ability to talk to customers via messaging is not only easy, but vital to some consumers who have a difficult time hearing on the phone or getting voicemails. It's also been a good backup to my calling system, showing the customer proof that I've attempted contact in several other ways besides just telephone, which is sometimes disputed.

Cons

At first, the changes made to Dispatch.me were large and very disruptive. Years ago when it first released, it felt like it was crashing often. Now recently, the changes have been very subtle and easy to adjust to. Sometimes there are glitches, but they're not usually work-altering problems, and they're fixed relatively quickly.

Price per month excessive for 'subscription features-Customer Set Up Quirky

Reviewed on 2017/03/21

Pros

It could be a useful tool if not for the cost.
Gives ability to enter notes for each customer/address.
Gives mapping ability to see where calls already scheduled are located and where new ones are in vicinity.
En Route feature is nice to advise customers you are on the way BUT it is way too aggressive in giving frequent updates to the customer on your every move while on the way.
Keeps status of appointments separated nicely from new to parts on order to completion.
Customers get to respond with review at the completion of each call with a text.

Cons

-Pricing is excessive - very excessive by comparison
-New customer entry is not user friendly. Quirky and sometimes have to try to do it multiple times.
-We are forced to use this app for a home warranty company we do work for free. However, in order to 'upgrade' - to access features we currently have in our other dispatching software app we already had and pay $60 per month for - this one wants $199 per month. So option is to run 2 dispatching software and do double work or pay over 3 times the price for a product we don't find as user friendly as our current one
-EnRoute feature is invasive to privacy and gives too many updates to customers while along the route. Can't use it until you pull up in the driveway to avoid the aggressive following.

Michael K.

Garage Door Company

Reviewed on 2020/03/19

We like the product. The app has some quirks like not being able to reschedule paused calls. Also not being able to do Quickbooks Credit Cards is a challenge. The process of editing estimates and invoices once marked Won.

Immediately transferring to Quickbooks would be nice. The delay causes issues if we have to revise something or add a product last minute.

Would like to be able to click out of “on my way”, if we accidentally hit it.

Pros

Quick setup. The service tech’s were able to puck it up quickly.

Cons

I would like the review process to go straight to Social Media, Google, yelp, or to a platform where other consumers can read the reviews. Most customers will not select or take the extra step to forward the review onto the major platforms. Seeing the reviews are nice, but it really is not beneficial unless customers can read them.

Dee G.

Dispatchers Dream

Reviewed on 2019/12/10

We are able to get to clients on time and let them know with a push of a button.
It cuts out calls to client from the office to advise a tech is on their way.
Scheduling is easier when you see the full picture on the map.
Easy to keep track of who is missing notes / work orders

Pros

Easy to track technicians
Easy to schedule jobs and check the history of work done at clients
Pictures can be uploaded
Maps are great to be able to schedule jobs in the same area if a tech is close by
Clients love being notified when the technician is on his / her way

Cons

More information could be sent to technicians when a job is assigned (Address / Type of job)
Reminders 10-15 minutes before the job is scheduled would be great
Monthly overview would be great to have

Mark F.

Home Warranty Company

Reviewed on 2017/02/02

I am a HVAC Vendor for a home warranty company. They like for uss, vendors, to use this software for dispatching jobs to us. I have had no type of training, and have had to figure out most of it by trial and error. The more I learn the more I like it.

• Industry: Consumer Services

Horrible!

Reviewed on 2019/04/15

We were happy to quit using Dispatch. It didn't suit our needs at all.

Pros

If it had worked properly, I might have something nice to say. But it just never worked properly.

Cons

Crashing, no integration, customer service never helpful

Paul R.

Excellent User Experience

Reviewed on 2015/07/17

Dispatch is a growing company; every time I look in the app there is a great new feature that helps me manage my work. The customer service is excellent; I've never encountered such a responsive company!

Glenn M.
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

Frees up admin time

Reviewed on 2019/12/20

It has helped us a lot with day to day management of our teams.

Pros

We can track teams throughout the day and dispatch uploads necessary data to our computer to expedite closing out workorders.

Cons

Would like to be able to offer customers an arrival window in their service alert that comes in the day before.

Angela S.

I am very satisfied with the software.

Reviewed on 2017/12/18

I enjoy the benefit of working from the office or on the go. I am not tied down to the desk but can still help my customers when I am away from the office.

Pros

The thing I like most about the software is that they are always looking for ways to make the experience better for the contractor and customer.

Cons

The thing I like least about the software is that it can not be set up specific to the contractors desire.

Brook H.

Easy, Productive, Saves Time

Reviewed on 2019/12/05

Before my contractors were communicating jobs through e-mail. I love that I can schedule jobs with customers, They can see when and what tech will be coming to their home before we even have any communication. It helps keep me organized.

Pros

I love that as soon as I get a job, I am notified with an e-mail, The site is so easy to navigate, and I also love that I can leave notes for myself and others.

Cons

There are no Cons to this software, We enjoy everything it has to offer.

Micah R.
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

Great platform

Reviewed on 2017/12/20

Pros

Keeping up with my day to day appointments is an absolute must. Dispatch helps accomplish this for me.

Cons

There is some functionality that is not available for mobile. Screen rotation is not available at this time.

Needs improvement

Reviewed on 2019/01/15

I used this software for a couple months and it needs a lot of help

Pros

Clean graphics, readable. The storage space seems very nice.

Cons

Repetitive information, glitches with the chat. Missing history

Becky T.

Dispatch review

Reviewed on 2019/08/23

How much easier it is to keep track of our jobs and what it happening with them. We switched to Dispatch because we are working for American Home Shield and they use this software and it just made our work for them more streamlined.

Pros

I like how easy it is to use, how quick you can learn how to use it.

Cons

The limited amount of reports that you can print. I can't delete duplicate customers on my own without contacting support to do it for me.

Paige M.

This software has DRAMATICALLY transformed our business operations!!

Reviewed on 2018/03/07

All our customer info is harbored for easy access and to reference back when we run into issues or questions!

Pros

The ease of use and overall organization. Also how there is a way to label jobs and add notes and pictures. Also the fact that is has partnered w/ some of our partnering warranty companies to save us the time of manually entering the job info or ahving to update the warranty portals!

Cons

IT WILL MERGE JOBS THAT ARENT SUPPOSE TO MERGE!! It also does not allow you to search for an invoice by invoice # - you must look up the address or customer, (which can be a huge pain when you have done several jobs for that same client) and then open up everysingle job, check the invoices displayed, then go back and search again, click the 2nd search result.. and so forth. Takes quite a while when you have someone waiting on the phone for an answer to what is suppose to be a quick question.

Carla M.

Best Tool on the Market

Reviewed on 2019/12/06

We are able to run a much smoother business and get things done much faster from the field to the office, allowing parts to be ordered immediately and the customer is kept in the loop resulting in happier techs, office and customers

Pros

Keeps our techs informed as well as our dispatch in real time. Jobs are completed faster and billed out immediately and everyone is in the know

Cons

sometimes it fails to download pictures of the job resulting in having to go back to get model and serial numbers

Lauren R.

Reviewed on 2020/03/19

Great

Pros

The tracking feature that customers can see where tech is

Cons

It’s complicated to learn how to add job information

Marz M.

We switched from another dispatch system to Dispatch Me and love it!

Reviewed on 2017/12/20

It is easier to manage and everyone is able to use this system. We are now able to go paperless.

Pros

Tracking our technicians was a great feature for me and the office staff. I also like that we can submit reviews to popular social media sites.

Cons

Having the pages of the map and information or schedule all on the same page. Also the mobile app doesn't have the ability to edit.

Phil N.
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Dispatch Review

Reviewed on 2020/02/26

Very frustrating. Very poor customer service. The do not reply to complaints. They do not return calls and they do not call when they say someone will call us.

Pros

It works with home warranties which the home warranty companies we work with required us to use this software

Cons

Its to easy to accidentally delete an invoice. Picture quality is horrible. App has extreme difficulty uploading pics. It not the phone as it has the same issues with android or apple and even the latest greatest phones.

Shivani P.

Best Dispatch system

Reviewed on 2019/12/20

My whole team is well familiarized and use dispatch on every order. It is a great communication route with Home warranty companies that we work with who are affiliated with Dispatch me app. Very convenient and fast method to relay information to them directly without the long phone hold up times.

Pros

The best thing about this software is that it is super easy to work with, can put in notes for tech,customer,office staff, allows user to determine who they want to share the information with.

Cons

Sometimes difficult to upload information for techs out in the files due to internet reception. Would be great to be able to access it at all times.

Stella C.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Over all use

Reviewed on 2019/10/15

Pros

I like the convenience of knowing where my team members are, how they are doing through out their day. The ability to view pictures and notes that are sent to us in office. As well as closing out the records before they come back at the end of the day. The convenience of our clients knowing when their team members are on their way, when they start, when they finish. And a review scoring their service is given immediately.

Cons

Many times through out our day we will get calls from clients expressing they didn't get their notice that their team member was on their way. Delayed notices: